Session 28 March 2010

Thanks Laura and the château team for another great session. :) Keep detoxing people.

Thank you very much for this very interesting session... very hard emotionally for me at this time...

Very interesting session, as always.

I had been thinking about Martha Crow, and it's pretty disturbing to consider how she died. A couple of weeks ago I had a dream, which I was pretty hesitent to post, just cause I didn't know what to make of it - and I still don't. Marthra Crow's death was still on my mind. In the dream, I had found out that Richard Dolan had died. It was discovered that he killed and it was related to his most recent work (which in the dream wasn't a book but a painting of some sort), but his death was also related to his health. In part of the dream I had seen that he had gained a great deal of weight and was acting in a self indulgent way. This part had a strange and uncomfortable emotion attached to it (well the whole dream was strange and uncomfortable, but this part was particularly so). I'm still uncomfortable writing about it, which makes me wonder if it relates to something in me or if it was an 'influenced' dream.

Q: (L) Have we finished with that one? Okay. I would like to know what is the cause of Martha Crow's death?

A: Waves she was susceptible to due to lack of awareness and failure to apply knowledge.

Q: (L) So there was some kind of beaming activity going on and she got hit by it. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was she specifically targeted?

A: Not specifically.

Q: (Ark) How being aware could help? What could she do?

(L) Take better care of her health.

Masamune said:
sitta said:
Thank you for your wonderfull efort Laura and Group :thup:

Laura said:
Session Date: March 28th 2010

(L) Okay, next question: "Lately, we all felt as if we had 'returned to our old selves'. A lot of people in the forum also felt depressed, had accidents, etc. Is this related to the shifting of the Earth's magnetic poles or was it a sort of attack?"

A: Both. The environment is changing and certain forces are aware of it and seek to counter or take advantage.

That explains so much. Unfortunately for me i did very stupid thing, that is i didn' participate in the forum and networking. If i did i would know that i wasn't the only one going through those things agrr :headbash:

One good thing I did the EE. It's a lifesaver :love:

Wow this is exactly how I have been feeling this last month. I have been really feeling down "like my old self" and not participating with the group and this certainly could explain why. We all must remain vigilant during these times.

Thanks for the session everybody!

I jump to the bandwagon, and a big shock to read those lines. That is EXACTLY how I have been feeling this past 2 or 3 weeks. And as someone just suggested, keep doing EE, detox and networking!

Laura said:

Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Burma Jones, Belibaste, Ailén, Mr. Scott, Psyche

Q: (L) This the 28th of March, 2010. We've got some questions from in the house here that I want to get to first, and then we'll get on to this other topic.

A: [long pause with no letters]

Q: (L) Well, hello?

A: Energy disturbed

Q: (L) Energy is disturbed by what?

A: Gov Waves. Regrooving.

Q: (L) Anything we can do to help?

A: No. Wait. [long pause] Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Finovroia troubleshooting. Signal disruptors have been focused on you and other group members. Fire away.

Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreams we've been having?

A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll.

Does anyone know how far round the planet HAARP's reach goes ?

Thank you all for another insightful session and for transcribing it. Interesting questions too!
Much to ponder on, especially in regards to "vectors".

Damian said:
Laura said:

Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Burma Jones, Belibaste, Ailén, Mr. Scott, Psyche

Q: (L) This the 28th of March, 2010. We've got some questions from in the house here that I want to get to first, and then we'll get on to this other topic.

A: [long pause with no letters]

Q: (L) Well, hello?

A: Energy disturbed

Q: (L) Energy is disturbed by what?

A: Gov Waves. Regrooving.

Q: (L) Anything we can do to help?

A: No. Wait. [long pause] Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Finovroia troubleshooting. Signal disruptors have been focused on you and other group members. Fire away.

Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreams we've been having?

A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll.

I did a search on HAARP a while back and came across _http://montalk.net/conspiracy/142/haarp-earthquakes-and-hurricanes (I'm aware that montalk is a disinfo site, but these faculties seem to exist. There seem to be several such facilities across the globe that may have the same function as HAARP.)

1) Mu Radar – 1 megawatt facility in Japan (34°51'14.80"N 136° 6'19.45"E).
_http://www-lab26.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/study/mu/mu_e.html

2) Arecibo Observatory – 2 megawatt facility in Puerto Rico (18°20'38.97"N 66°45'9.77"W).
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_Observatory

3) HIPAS – 70 megawatt facility east of Fairbanks, Alaska (64°52'21.18"N 146°50'18.78"W).
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIPAS

4) Sura – 190 megawatt facility in central Russia (56° 7'10.32"N 46° 2'4.41"E).
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility

5) EISCAT – 1 gigawatt facility in Tromsø, Northern Norway (69°35'1.06"N 19°12'57.11"E).
_http://www.kurasc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/s-ramp/abstract/s19.txt

Damian said:

Hi Damian,

The article below describes what the US military is doing in the ionosphere. :)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205721-US-Military-Scientists-Study-Ionosphere

jacksun said:
I am quite confused about healthy sexual behaviour, and as I am partnered it is most important for me to understand how to behave safely in the context of ATTENTION to the Heart. I will read Mauravieff's discussion - could you state where it is in the Gnosis trilogy as that is without index. And please, a forum discussion about this subject would be most helpful to me. :-[
You can find a lot of valuable information here
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4104.0
as for the Gnosis - as soon as I find some time and look for it I will post the pointers, unless someone does it before.

Shijing said:
6 Aug 2005

Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?
A: 12% if you define it rigidly.

Q: (group amazement at this figure)
A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca.

Q: (J) so does HAARP only affect the US population?
A: Mostly.

So based on the answers above, it looks like HAARP actually kicked in completely sometime around the turn of the millenium or slightly before, and it can only be assumed that its functions are being fine-tuned over time with ongoing use and experimentation. It looks like some of the edginess that people have been feeling lately is a direct result of HAARP use, and I wonder if this is going to be ongoing into the indefinite future until the time (if and when) HAARP is finally shut down, however that would come about.
Vulcan59 said:
Damian on Today at 07:33:10 AM said:

Hi Damian,

The article below describes what the US military is doing in the ionosphere. Smiley

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/205721-US-Military-Scientists-Study-Ionosphere

I was wondering about the spread too, as I had thought that it was primarily in the States, and now reading in the C's session text that France is affected, then the rest of Europe is too, let alone the rest of the world - from the implication of Vulcan's post. As always, knowledge is key, information put into action leads to knowledge; knowledge protects through awareness of what is going on. Forewarned is forearmed.

I thought it was just my imagination but there has been increased ringin' in both my ears lately. Now that y'all mention it, reading this thread seems to make the ringing even more pronounced. Such is life in the frequency fence...
A good smoke may help... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

My thoughts concerning Vectors. . .

It seems to me that everybody in an area is hit with the frequency of, "Stressed, Depressed and Angry" at the same time. -Then even if you recognize this general miasma of attack for what it is, spend the energy necessary to stay focused and do the various other things which help maintain sanity, (and such things certainly do help!), it doesn't mean that the people around you are making similar efforts. Ideally, one can lead by example, but it's not easy when so much background knowledge needs to be in place. For the most part, many people simply don't get it and don't want to get it, and so they will be like the regular population in the Matrix films; those who can become an agent at any time.

I found throughout the period of the last few weeks, (it seems to me that we are in a lull at the moment, thank goodness!), that those who don't know about healthy eating, or healthy thinking, or any energy practices, those who think that all negative feelings are automatically their own feelings and so take ownership of them and magnify them by focusing on them, become biological "repeater stations" of that frequency. Negative energy frequency anchors, if you will.

Being around such a person, (and I live in a house with one), can be enormously unpleasant and taxing; Very loud emotionally even when physically quiet, (you can feel a simmering rage from rooms away). This combined with the ever-present possibility of "surges of crazy" is an exhausting experience.

For my part, I have taken numerous steps to fix things. I've given up trying to work with this person; I can't say that there haven't been signs of behavioral improvement. There have been. But my energy stores and patience are used up, and I think some lessons require time and space to sink in. (When somebody points out selfish behavior, for instance, it is common for the messenger to be attacked, but privately and at a distance, the recipient of that message might consider it and perhaps even alter behavior. The choice is now illuminated where before there was ignorance.) But I won't be around to know how that all plays out because I'm moving to a new place which will be in much closer proximity to friends who understand this stuff, and who work to live both biologically and psychologically clean and who recognize that there is a spiritual/energetic realm from which negative feelings can influence a person and that it is a choice whether or not to go along with it. Knowledge protects.

On a side note, my recent experience with negative energy vectors has etched more clearly in my mind what a whole host of positive frequency anchors might do for the world. I can almost visualize the planet's surface as being spotted by constantly re-adjusting areas of Good juju and Bad juju, each side trying to win the planet by tipping the balance and thus shooing away the other side permanently.

I can see why the STS forces were attracted to the development and use of their clever HAARP technology; with big antenna arrays, an evil overlord can make a play for the planet without having to get mixed up with love and community.

Ha ha!

The Earth may get hammered by comets and ice ages, but it will not Fall; it will be a safe and healthy place for souls to come and learn. But we have to stay in the game to make that happen, and to do that, we need to play it smart by acting on the things we know.

Cheers all, and thank-you for this latest session and the illuminating comments. Good reading!

Back
Top Bottom