Session 28 March 2010

Thank you very much for this session! It was very informative.
I have often wondered about the gay movement. My thoughts were that it just seemed to come from a need of over identification with one's sexuality that on the one hand could be generated by social segregation, on the other hand, it was feeding it. Now this session sheds a much clearer light.

Also, the information on baby weaning and sleeping was very important. I wish everyone could read this.

Laura said:
rylek said:
As for the frequencies floating around, this week seems to be getting 'better and better'. As Al Today remarked ringing in ears comes and goes, concentration very hard to achieve, also headache like states when I never suffer from them.

I've had headaches lately, and usually never have them. Also, the ringing in the ears. And today, along with all the other strangeness going on, had an INTENSE - but short - few moments when it felt like my ears were under pressure, like driving up the mountain. I actually stopped hearing at all for a few moments.
I've noticed an increase of the same. Strange loud ringing in the ears and that same pressure-difference-like thing.

Thanks for the Session Laura and Crew! :thup:

Always enlightening and informative. A lot of this makes perfect sense to me and some of it gives me much food for thought.

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura, Ark and all at the chateau, thank you for this session.

It seems that 4D STS are the vile, unconscionable and despicable creatures that we all knew they were. And so are their 3D counterparts.

Quite a few pieces of the puzzle coming together.

Agreed. Many thanks. much to ponder in here.

Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.

I find it very hard for me to keep from eating genetically modified foods. I live with my mother and everything she
gets is damaging for our health and if I tell her these things she will not listen. I am surrounded by fast food stores
and I can't have a healthy meal. But I want to know if my physical and spiritual heatlh is in anyway protected with
me doing the breathing knowing that I am eating this stuff?

Hey good session, helps me to understand better about the babies, why my little brother is as he is. I was thinking something a litte similar of what you talked, about take care gently of the baby, take the baby in a lovely space but keping in the mind that "lo que será será" so the soul of the baby have something to learn and something to live, so you just have take care of the kid and let him/her to take his/her path.

Imagine those babys that are part of a sexual violation, what kind of terrible imprint the baby could have. Imagine those babies that are part of violence in the house. Lot of troubles, lot of things that could affect very bad to a person.

I though that you were gonna ask about the consortiums' or reptilian beings' past, but maybe I'm gonna know it eventually in other place.

Stormy Knight said:
Yes, prostitution - it's not a joke :)
In some penguin species, the females, even when in a committed relationship, will exchange sexual favors with strange males for the pebbles they need to build their nests

Ahhhhh ...now it makes sense

Cross&Penguin.jpg

Breton said:
That further makes me concerned about the attacks directed your way.

I hope you can consider some counteractive measures? Would you need some tips from the C's, or do you/we have enough information for counter-measures?

<snip>

You know how I worry...

(That last is what my late father used to like to say, as kind of a half joke.)

Made me smile!

Yes, we are thinking about counter-measures. The main thing I think that helps at this point is diet. If you get really clean from all the toxins, then you don't resonate the same physically. I've accelerated the mercury detox since I think that this is extremely important. If you don't have the heavy metals in you, don't have the candida, then there isn't the "circuit" that HAARP and related stuff can "hook onto" so to say. But we still have been having some weird dreams and sensations, for sure.

What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

Odyssey said:
dugdeep on Yesterday at 11:12:44 PM said:
rylek on Yesterday at 08:32:08 PM said:
As for the frequencies floating around, this week seems to be getting 'better and better'. As Al Today remarked ringing in ears comes and goes, concentration very hard to achieve, also headache like states when I never suffer from them.
Laura on Yesterday at 09:03:26 PM said:
I've had headaches lately, and usually never have them. Also, the ringing in the ears. And today, along with all the other strangeness going on, had an INTENSE - but short - few moments when it felt like my ears were under pressure, like driving up the mountain. I actually stopped hearing at all for a few moments.

Although I've been in a better mood this week and my anxiety and stress seem to be subsiding somewhat I feel similar to what rylek is reporting - concentration problems in particular. I rarely get headaches, so I haven't felt any of those, but I feel like I'm more identified with my life this week and the Work seems to be taking a back seat. I didn't connect any of this with ringing in the ears until it was mentioned here, but I've had ear ringing on several occasions this past week. It only lasts a moment but it has happened way more often than usual.

I've had feelings of strong pressure in my ears as well but not necessarily what I would call ringing. Felt like I was on an airplane. I also have been having strange feelings of pressure in my head that lasts only a few minutes at a time over the last few weeks. Strange.

Ditto re the pressure/ringing - in my left ear, as if there is a build-up of wax (that's still there). My feelings of headaches (also, never normally get) went after walking in the hills last week. :)(wind blew them away!?!) In general, my thinking appears :) clearer than it has been for some considerable time.

Laura said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

Great idea Laura, count me in. :)

Trevrizent said:
Ditto re the pressure/ringing.

The same here. It happened lately to me only in one ear just for a few seconds and then another time in the other ear.

Trevrizent said:
Laura said:

Great idea Laura, count me in. :)

Well, let us know Laura.

i just wanted to add that over this winter season (esp. the 2nd half) i've had more headaches than i can ever remember having.
i am almost never sick and i very rarely get headaches, but this season i had them on maybe one or two dozen occasions. and i had 2 colds (not bad) - these were the first ones in 1-2 years.
additionally i had some sort of ear infection first in my right ear, then left and now it's back to right (almost gone though).

i assumed the headaches were from a combination of excessive monitor exposure and low humidity and suspect my (inner ear) headphones to have transported some kind of bug into my ears.

Guardian said:
Stormy Knight said:
In some penguin species, the females, even when in a committed relationship, will exchange sexual favors with strange males for the pebbles they need to build their nests

Cross&Penguin.jpg

Thank you Guardian. :rotfl:

Laura said:

Does donating through the SOTT page at http://www.sott.net/signs/donate give you the same benefit as using http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/ ? Or are there other links that could be advertised?

I liked that the PC link allowed the use of PayPal.

Thanks,
Spoon

Guardian said:
Stormy Knight said:

Cross&Penguin.jpg
HEY! Mr Guin is male........ I think.

Can't say I checked though.

celtic said:
Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.

I find it very hard for me to keep from eating genetically modified foods. I live with my mother and everything she
gets is damaging for our health and if I tell her these things she will not listen. I am surrounded by fast food stores
and I can't have a healthy meal. But I want to know if my physical and spiritual heatlh is in anyway protected with
me doing the breathing knowing that I am eating this stuff?

I can understand this. Have you tried doing some of the shopping and cooking yourself?
It can be difficult at first but I find that leading by example works best to get reluctant family on board. Another thing is to speak with others in your area. Find out if they are happy with the food choices available and if they would prefer more options. As a group you can approach local store owners to stock better items.

I speak to shop owners in my area and ask them to get certain things and I make sure I go back and buy it. I also encourage neighbors to at least try the stuff. When I am on line in the supermarket I speak to people, let them know why they should be asking that certain foods be carried in the stores. Often though I get people asking me why am I buying one thing instead of another which gives me an opportunity to talk about diet. If the local store just cannot get it, then I have to travel to other areas but it beats being ill from a poor diet.

To save time, I used to rely on family members to grocery shop. At first they did not understand
why it had to be organic or why no wheat flour etc. I could talk until I turn blue and I'd get, "but this cost less" or "they dont' sell what you want around here" so I took it upon myself to be proactive about such things.
When I moved to my area we had no farmer's market. Now there is a huge community garden. Food co-op and weekly farmer's market where local growers sell their stuff. This happened because a lot of people wanted these things and when it was not available in our neighborhood, they got together to do something about it.

It won't change overnight but step by step you can provide more options for yourself and others by taking a little action.

Oh, thanks for the session info chateau crew.
Love the information about co-sleeping and breast feeding.

Brainwave.

Back
Top Bottom