Session 28 March 2010

Posté par: Laura
Yes, we are thinking about counter-measures. The main thing I think that helps at this point is diet. If you get really clean from all the toxins, then you don't resonate the same physically. I've accelerated the mercury detox since I think that this is extremely important. If you don't have the heavy metals in you, don't have the candida, then there isn't the "circuit" that HAARP and related stuff can "hook onto" so to say. But we still have been having some weird dreams and sensations, for sure.

I was thinking along those line yesterday. Are we more susceptible to Haarp frequency because of the heavy metal in our body. We already know what fluoride do but is heavy metal work like a antenna so to say, opening up or creating a link for HARPP transmitted frequencies. Are heavy metal in our body, our brain act as a receiver. Talking about weird dream I had my share, what is bizarre is the feeling that in some dream, people that I dream of are not "legit", as if someone or something is trying to play their role, acting in the most bizarre way. Weird feeling for sure, I feel as if something is trying to divert my thought in this unusual way.

What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

Make it a priority, is what I think.

Thank you all so much for the session's info. Plus to all forum members posts.

Have been in the muck and mire for several weeks and have been away from the forum. Having intense ringing in my ears as well. Several different tones and some vibrations. Been ping ponging between healthy food and not so healthy. And been not so disciplined with the EE program. Doing it in parts here and there. I call it stuck between two stools syndrome.
Am I my own vector? Or is the predator within very powerful?

My life feels like I have been treading water, waiting for a wave to come and take me ashore. I paddle at times, but seem to just tire out and tread or float. Mostly the waves that do come just pass over me. After reading this session, I am moved to work harder. Allow EE to be the guide. I trust that it will manifest for me. The desire and will is there, it is the action and doing that seems to wane. Maybe because of living in the US, especially Florida, that HAARP is effecting me so greatly. I see it as a huge web surrounding the Earth. Learned about it in the mid 1990's and back then the info was that there were several of these structures around the world.

The other issue I have is with FSC (fire safe cigerettes) and finding healthy smokes. Ugggh. My lungs have been hurting and I am starting to consider quiting. Just another way for the PTB to keep us from smoking a healthy cig.

Have two chapters left of ISOM and about 100 pages left in Ultra Mind Solution. Purchased Detoxification and Healing which will be the next read and then back to the list. Trusting this will help when done reading. My apologies if I am ranting here, but I feel that I must take some responsibilty for my lagging and it is just not all HAARP or other neferious things. After all the battle is always within.

Thanks again Laura and please take care, you are such a guiding light for us all. Blessed Be!

Thanks for sharing!

I find it very hard for me to keep from eating genetically modified foods. I live with my mother and everything she
gets is damaging for our health and if I tell her these things she will not listen. I am surrounded by fast food stores
and I can't have a healthy meal. But I want to know if my physical and spiritual heatlh is in anyway protected with
me doing the breathing knowing that I am eating this stuff?

It won't change overnight but step by step you can provide more options for yourself and others by taking a little action.

I agree with that but it depends do you have money to buy it celtic, I mean if you are younger then parents provide you with food and they probably don't like to change hole menu for one individual in family. My advice to you is if you're in the same situation try to eat what you have but eat healthier food from food that you have. If everything that you eat is GMO or junk food that could be a problem but if not refuse to eat that food and persist in it and maybe that will have impact on your parents.( Maybe it sounds like you want to influence someone to do something but I see it like stopping someone else to influence what you eat). If you stick by it in time pressure from parents will stop and maybe they'll start to eat healthier, especially if they have health problems.

Thanks you a lot for the new session.

I always wanted to get some TRUE information or clues about that phenomenon of homosexuality (from the C's) and what its nature is. Cool that you were discussing it. Are there some perhaps other statements to this subject in older sessions?

I have a question to those members who are affected by HAARP at present:
Do you also have nausea to some extent?

I agree with that but it depends do you have money to buy it celtic, I mean if you are younger then parents provide you with food and they probably don't like to change hole menu for one individual in family. My advice to you is if you're in the same situation try to eat what you have but eat healthier food from food that you have. If everything that you eat is GMO or junk food that could be a problem but if not refuse to eat that food and persist in it and maybe that will have impact on your parents.( Maybe it sounds like you want to influence someone to do something but I see it like stopping someone else to influence what you eat). If you stick by it in time pressure from parents will stop and maybe they'll start to eat healthier, especially if they have health problems.

Thanks dannybananny and Brainwave for the tip. I can make an effort for her to take healthy choices for me when we are at the grocery store but I never get a chance to go with her. But I agree with you because she does always seem to want me to eat anything she cook's. And if I stop eating the things I know is GMO I could tell her that I would like something more healthy.

And then over time they would probably incorporate it in there menu as well but knowing my mother I hardly doubt it.

Odyssey said:
I've had feelings of strong pressure in my ears as well but not necessarily what I would call ringing. Felt like I was on an airplane. I also have been having strange feelings of pressure in my head that lasts only a few minutes at a time over the last few weeks. Strange.

Interesting that those of you had pressures/ringing in ears. I've felt pressure in my ears yesterday and same last week as of I was on the airplane, which I had to pop my ears. And, I've normally had ear ringings from time to time due to my hearing disability or other related factors, but a couple of days ago, I've experienced a rather unusually strong ear ringing that I've never experienced before. One moment I was fine, then suddenly it hit me like a wave, and heard a extremely loud ringing (almost like a loud pitch scream) in my ears, loud enough that I had to take off my hearing aid, put both of my hands to cover my ears, and my head down between my legs while being on the floor. I felt a strong need to scream to the point of it being so unbearable. Then, suddenly, just as it came, it went away. Silence. I became fine again. Lasted only about five or so seconds. No one else in the house heard it. That was just odd.

Also, thank you for the new session and its interesting information within. Especially about imprinting. Lots of ponder.

FWIW, I've been having a lot of ear-ringing experiences too lately. Something that will happen every once and awhile is that the ringing will suddenly start to increase in strength, building to a crescendo that is actually quite annoying, and then just cut all of a sudden to regular background ringing again (I am never completely without ringing). I always thought half-jokingly when this happened that these incidents were when the data from my implant was being remotely uploaded, but now there's a whole new possibility :rolleyes:

Thank you Laura et tout le gang au chateau for this interesting session. I'm sorry you got so tired, I was on pins and needles to see what you were going to ask next. - also want to thank all members who posted so far. I find so many nuggets of gold in them.

I was taken aback some with the discussions on child rearing and homosexuality. My partner had raised her now-teenaged son with late breast feeding (she lived in Africa for a bit and felt it was natural to nurse longer). In fact, I too supported longer breast feeding (although nowhere near as long as my love does) mostly because I felt since s
Society was so anti-breast feeding, especially for anything longer than a couple of months, that it was directed by those trying to destroy our children and hence took the opposite approach. Doh!

My partner also had her son sleep with her right up to his early teens, when he chose on his own to move to his own room.

As a single mother with an only child, I felt she coddled him a little too much and seemed a little too close to him, less like a parent and more like a friend and companion.

He now suffers from depression, is extremely feminine, unsure of his sexual orientation (we and everyone else think he's gay), has significant learning disabilities (inversion of letters, can't keep two thoughts in his head at one time, etc.), is a real Peter Pan, oh I could go on and on. I really feel for the guy but it can be quite frustrating living with him, especially with the messes he leaves in every room and forgetting to shut the stove burner off - wow, sorry, I digress.

Anyway, my partner was quite upset after reading this session and became extremely defensive.
This brings me to wonder, since most posts seem positive about the session, have other members on this forum been devastated by some of the C's revelations in this session?

I also found the mention of the beaming signals rather interesting as I had been mentioning that I felt the energy in the last couple of weeks different (I couldn't qualify it, only that it was different) and I had been argumentative both at home and at work.

Thanks again,

Gonzo

LQB said:
Laura said:
rylek said:
As for the frequencies floating around, this week seems to be getting 'better and better'. As Al Today remarked ringing in ears comes and goes, concentration very hard to achieve, also headache like states when I never suffer from them.
I've had headaches lately, and usually never have them. Also, the ringing in the ears. And today, along with all the other strangeness going on, had an INTENSE - but short - few moments when it felt like my ears were under pressure, like driving up the mountain. I actually stopped hearing at all for a few moments.
I've noticed an increase of the same. Strange loud ringing in the ears and that same pressure-difference-like thing.
Ditto on the pressure building up in ears, like having a bass speaker next to my head.

cubbex said:
I though that you were gonna ask about the consortiums' or reptilian beings' past, but maybe I'm gonna know it eventually in other place.

I also had the impression the session was just getting going. Will there be a sort of continuation next time?

Gonzo said:
Anyway, my partner was quite upset after reading this session and became extremely defensive.
This brings me to wonder, since most posts seem positive about the session, have other members on this forum been devastated by some of the C's revelations in this session?

Gonzo, how did you present this information to your partner? How much does she know about the ideas and the work we do here? Does she have the context and background to understand it?

rylek said:
I also had the impression the session was just getting going. Will there be a sort of continuation next time?

Yes, we were, in a sense, just getting started. But the tape ended at that point, we were ALL feeling discombobulated, as you can guess from the start of the session, and it just seemed like we should end it there and resume at the next one.

As it happens, my mother, who is in a nursing home after having 4 strokes now, developed a blood clot the very next day and was put into the hospital. I think I was feeling a bit of that and I'm also sure that she is another victim of the negative energies being beamed out. It really does upset me that so many innocent people suffer from the manipulations of the pathologicals in charge of our world, old people, young people, helpless people. Sometimes I rail about it: "why does it have to be so cruel?" But then I realize that it is actually a process of developing a new kind of human - one who is spiritual in a broader sense, can see the maneuvers and manipulations and navigate them effectively and raise a new generation like them, only better.

Laura said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do.

Do we have a project for this ? I mean a real project with objective(s) --> strategies --> tasks --> time plan and maybe a name . Also maybe it's a good idea to make a SWOT analysis for this (in a thread ?) first . Apologize if I am repeating already discussed and known issues.

Thanks to all for the recent and most revealing information to the activity's of the dark elements whom continue to rain hell on population of the planet. It is the C's communication's and the form discussions that provide a safe haven from the continued bombardment's. Many "Thanks"! ;D

FWIW, I've been having a lot of ear-ringing experiences too lately. Something that will happen every once and awhile is that the ringing will suddenly start to increase in strength, building to a crescendo that is actually quite annoying, and then just cut all of a sudden to regular background ringing again (I am never completely without ringing). I always thought half-jokingly when this happened that these incidents were when the data from my implant was being remotely uploaded, but now there's a whole new possibility

This has been an on going problem lately and there has been changes in the frequency's pitch as to the tone that at times becomes louder and lower and higher squeal in my hearing like tonal adjustment. The ring is always constant and more obvious in a quite setting. What seemed to be in one ear, now has moved to what I can sense in both ears now.

Also the wheat issue that one has to continue to read labels on the packages to confirm it existence and no existence. As it appears to be in everything packaged or processed. Gravy mixes, candy bars, catsup's, any thing with soy sauce and its in make ups, capsules for some vitamins, as the the list is endless. Its almost like they snick it in the food chain.

Foods Commonly Containing Wheat:
Wheat is a staple grain in many Western countries and is present in a wide variety of foods. Here are some foods that are especially likely to contain wheat:

All baked goods (including bread and pizza crusts), unless prepared with wheat-free flours
Pasta, whether egg-free or not
Some baking powders
Most batter-fried foods
Flour-thickened sauces, casseroles, and gravies
Canned soup and chili
Cereal (both hot and cold)
Salad dressings, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and other condiments
Beer
Candy (especially with nougat)
Sausage, meatloaf, and other dishes where breadcrumbs are used as a filler

Eating Out with Wheat Allergies:
Chain restaurants often include wheat and gluten information on their websites, and some, like P.F. Chang's, even offer wheat- and gluten-free menus. Here are some rules of thumb for ethnic cuisine:

Italian is difficult, but risotto and polenta may be safe.
French and Continental cuisine are difficult. Stick to plain grilled or sauteed meats, potatoes, and vegetables.
Thai is the safest East Asian food, as Thai soy sauce is traditionally wheat-free (check labels, though!). Sushi is simple; bring safe soy sauce and avoid ponzu.
Mexican and Latin American are relatively easy. Avoid fried foods and flour tortillas.

Spelt, Kamut, and Other "Wheat Alternatives":
Spelt and kamut are commonly sold as wheat substitutes and touted as safer for people with wheat allergies. However, this is likely not the case. Kamut is a subspecies of wheat, and there seems to be no difference between kamut and wheat from an allergy perspective. Spelt is a close relative of wheat (in the same genus, though not the same species), and older research has shown gliadin proteins in spelt -- the same proteins that often trigger wheat allergies.

A million thanks to Laura and the gang for sharing these sessions with the Cs, along with the incredible wealth of knowledge that all of your books and the related sites have brought me. You all are life savers. Like having the veil of darkness lifted to let in the light.
Keep on keepin' on. I love ya all. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Garnet

Back
Top Bottom