Session 28 March 2010

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Just wanted to chime in that I've been experiencing an increased frequency of ear-ringings as well. While they're usually in the left ear, this last week I've had three in my right ear. Also the experience where the sound kind of "drops out" and gets muffled for several seconds.

As for the session, I think the info on homosexuality and imprinting is very interesting. I just read a book by Arthur Horn called Humanity's Extraterrestrial Origins, which has a very interesting chapter on imprinting. (The book itself is kind of outdated, having been written in 1994, but it's a good synthesis of the best aspects of Bramley, Sitchin, and some of the earlier channeling like Marciniak's Pleiadians.) Horn hypothesizes that the ETs have manipulated and taken advantage of imprinting to cultivate "divide and conquer" tendencies among humanity. While the possibilities are much more than he mentions, he makes some interesting observations.

Based on the research on imprinting, it looks like most animal behavior is largely influenced by imprinting. (Based on my limited reading, e.g. Sheldrake and others, it seems to me that genes code mostly for physical properties, which facilitate the various imprint stages which "wire" behavior, explaining why something like homosexuality is not strictly "hard-wired" per se.) Horn uses Bonner's definition of culture (the tranfer of information by behavioral means) to account for why culture is so ingrained in the human psyche. He notes that, in bird studies, there's evidence that sexual preference is imprinted in the first few hours or days, as well as food preferences and habitat preferences.

Noting that following Lorenz's research, imprinting was thought to occur only during a limited sensitive period, and is irreversible:

Horn said:
As research continued, however, some researchers found that, in some cases, the preferred object(s) (such as food preferences) on which the animal had been imprinted could be changed under certain circumstances. Some researchers pointed out that some types of imprinting are more persistent than others. Sexual imprinting, for instance, is more persistent than an imprint for food preferences. Also it was seen that some individual birds imprinted more readily than other individual animals. In light of these and other difficulties encountered during research on imprinting, K. Immelmann, a German researcher on animal behavior, has suggested that the term "irreversible" be replaced by the term "persistence" in the imprinting research.
Researchers have found filial imprinting, sexual, ecological, and social imprinting, and that sexual imprinting is largely through the olfactory sense (smell), e.g. in rats. They've also found that social status and clan were imprinted. Immelmann and Suomi defined imprinting as "an early learning process with a rather stable result." That is, it is the process of integration, in the Dabrowskian sense. At certain periods the mind/body is open to the shaping factors of the environment (this occurs during growth spurts). A plastic structure solidifies and becomes rigid. This is the structure that is broken down in positive disintegration. In humans the "critical periods" are longer and more variable. Language is an example. There is a stage of language acquisition (2-12 years), after which, if there isn't any exposure to language, children can't learn it. Also, the specific sounds used and heard get set (e.g. the inability of most Japanese to differentiate between "r" and "l").

Even vision is susceptible. Kittens with one eye covered during the imprint stage cannot see with that eye after. The connections aren't made because the essential experience is lacking. (Third man, anyone??) Also, further experiences are needed to "help refine and solidify the connections already made", so even if the the initial connections are made, if the particular behavior does not take place, the critical period passes, and the skill is left undeveloped. This has huge spiritual implications, I think. As Horn writes, "this elegant self-tuning process of brain development does leave an animal highly susceptible to false and distorted information that would probably have a lasting negative effect on the adult animal." Just how many neuron connections do we not develop because of our toxic environment??

If we look at all the areas affected by imprinting, the picture is scary. "ETs" could hypothetically create a culture with violent behaviors, lack spiritual abilities, love toxic food (e.g. wheat and dairy!), and even create problems by influencing sexuality so that those with more sensitive critical periods to experience even more suffering because of those others who have been imprinted with homophobia!
 

tykes

Jedi Master
Laurentien said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.
Make it a priority, is what I think.
It seems that this should be the goal in the next future, anything that allows the Chateau crew to keep their Work. I hope this idea becomes reality soon.

And Thank you for the session. :flowers:

3D Student said:
Pete02 said:
I'm also very sorry to hear about your Mom again Laura. You have so much on your plate at all times I just don't know how you do it but I'm very grateful that you do! :flowers: I will continue to keep your Mom and all those who need help in my prayers.
Ditto, hope everything is going relatively well regarding family, health, and comets. :shock:
This is my feeling too Laura, Best wishes.
 

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

Make it a priority, is what I think.


It seems that this should be the goal in the next future, anything that allows the Chateau crew to keep their Work. I hope this idea becomes reality soon.
I again will match any donations to 1000. euros to help bring this to light. With 1400 members at 5. euro or $5.00 apiece this would perhaps get the ball rolling for this idea to become reality. Wishfull thinking will not solve this needed.

Also payers and light to your mother Laura and will make a pilgrimage to help fend off the elements that have created this disturbance.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
un chien anadolu said:
Laura said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do.
Do we have a project for this ? I mean a real project with objective(s) --> strategies --> tasks --> time plan and maybe a name . Also maybe it's a good idea to make a SWOT analysis for this (in a thread ?) first . Apologize if I am repeating already discussed and known issues.
We discuss these things on the FOTCM forum.
 

un chien anadolu

Jedi Master
Laura said:
un chien anadolu said:
Laura said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do.
Do we have a project for this ? I mean a real project with objective(s) --> strategies --> tasks --> time plan and maybe a name . Also maybe it's a good idea to make a SWOT analysis for this (in a thread ?) first . Apologize if I am repeating already discussed and known issues.
We discuss these things on the FOTCM forum.
Ah OK, thank you for the reply. Another good reason to be a member of FOTCM :rolleyes:
 

Bluebird

The Force is Strong With This One
(L) Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.
I remember reading somewhere that scientists found that genetically modified food altered the DNA of lab animals. Even more diabolical they ensure genetically modified food is not labelled so its very difficult to know what you are eating.

Cheers
 

Buddy

The Living Force
Woodsman said:
I've been comparing notes with some of the people I know who have been dealing with the high-anxiety fuzzies everybody seems to have been dealing with over the past few weeks. I suspect that the HAARP behavior modification attacks have been on-going for years but that this last episode was an example of the knob being turned up to the point where it was much more easily noticeable than usual.

Anyway, I'd like to offer a couple of observations including some solutions I've experimented with. . .
That sounds like some good ideas. I've a technique that I like to experiment with to shake up rigid or uncomfortable thought patterns whether they seem to come in response to external or internal stimuli.

At a certain time, I'll do an 'energy dump', leaving just enough tension in the body to maintain current posture and/or position, and breath deeply using the belly. The mind has to focus on what the body is doing so that the right balance can be found between tension and relaxation. This can last for as long as you want it too.

I've got this idea that there are times when certain thoughts, feelings and physical states of tension go together to create a particular energetic framework, and with this approach, one is simply using inconspicuous body work to influence the mind, just like the mind influences the body.

It has worked fine for me so far, when I remember to do it. :)
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Vulcan59 said:
You make me laugh Guardian. :rotfl: I thought once you met your objective, you might leave but am I glad that you stuck around. :)
Thank you Vulcan. Actually I thought that once I met my objective, I would leave too. Usually do. Imagine my surprise when I found all these other matching objectives laying around the forum not collecting dust. Who'd of thunk it? ;D
 

Mona

Jedi Master
Manuel said:
Thanks team for the new session! It helps to learn that several members in the forum have been going through rough times also. I certainly can relate to this "going backwards" feeling. Lately it seems to me that I've learned nothing and I've been cursing me for being me and this life for being as it is...it seems that I'm resonating too much with the dark influences...I need to do something more about my diet but I've been totally overwhelmed by my wordly obligations...

Well, thanks again.
Oh boy, it's horrible how a lot of us have been feeling down lately. This week has been especially bad for me. I am not sure what to think of my experience but I get a feeling that the STS forces had some part in it. I had a dentist appointment on Monday and was told that I need a crown that will cost almost $1400 and on top of that I have a cavity costing extra $200. Now, that really upset me because my insurance will cover only $500, but it should not have depressed me to having suicidal thoughts. Anyway, what was really weird about the experience was the dentist. I just did not feel comfortable around him; there was something strange about him that I cannot explain. Right that evening I started getting really depressed and on top of that my gums started getting irritated. The dentist only looked at my teeth with this metal thing and took a few x-rays; he did not drill anything at all. The next day my gums got really inflamed and I developed a severe headache. It is Friday and I still have the headache but it is not as strong. Now, what I found strange about this is that I have been doing the detox with the far infrared sauna for many months and I have not had any issues with my gums since I started doing the detox, that is why I found it strange that my gums became inflamed right after the doctor examined my teeth. And why is it that I also got two big zits which I have not had for a very long time. I love doing the detox becuase it has benefited my health in so many ways. Also I started getting suicidal thoughts. Just yesterday I had to go to the washroom at work to cry. I was thinking of Dan Elkins and felt so sorry for him that he commited suicide. I was also wondering about where he ended up going after he killed himself. Did he end up going to 5D and was he recycled to 3D or 6D? Don was quite advanced spiritually so maybe he went to 6D and did not have to return to this 3D hell. Then I was thinking that if I commited suicide, if I could have the choice to stay in 5D indefinitely. I know it sounds strange but I seriously could not do anything about the depression even though I felt that something from the outside was attacking me. I snapped out of it this morning; I have a day off today so I stayed in bed for a little longer and did some serious thinking. Also what is so strange is that I had to make an appointment with the dentist so that he could fix the cavity, and I noticed that the appointment was booked on the day when I have another appointment the same day, but was not aware of it at the time until I looked at my calendar at home. I am definitely going to cancel that appointment with him next week. There is no in hell he will touch my teeth.

I just wanted to make people aware that they may also be attacked by strangers without knowing it. This was my first meeting with this particular dentist, so I have never had any contact with him before. The whole situation seemed harmless but I did feel uneasiness being around him that I could not explain.

I am so sorry about your mom, Laura. This may sound naive but isn't there some kind of universal law that would make these STS beings stop from attacking those, like us, who clearly state to them that they are going against our own free will by attacking us this way. They can not make people kill themselves like Don Elkins did. The feeling of helplessness when one feels suicidal is so strong, and so sufficating, that the person who is being attacked feels so helpless that no matter what they already know in terms of the knowledge that you are teaching us all, the effect of the dark forces is much stronger. Did not the STS forces also make Karla Turner sick with a rare incurable cancer? It felt like like I had a gun pointed at my head this week that was telling me to have those thoughts in my mind even though I did not want to. I feel so sorry for Don, I think that he had a gun pointed at him too and tried to have a conrol over it but the dark forces did not let him be in control'. It's hard to fight something that one is not able to see in flesh and blood. If I could and if there was such a thing as a universal court, I would take these creatures to court. But this is a different kind of a fight and sometimes being aware of how this game works is not enough. These STS hyperdimentional beings are like 3D criminals who get away with murder all the time, And will never get prosecuted because there will never be evidence that would find them guilty of their crime.
 

anart

The Living Force
Bud said:
Woodsman said:
I've been comparing notes with some of the people I know who have been dealing with the high-anxiety fuzzies everybody seems to have been dealing with over the past few weeks. I suspect that the HAARP behavior modification attacks have been on-going for years but that this last episode was an example of the knob being turned up to the point where it was much more easily noticeable than usual.

Anyway, I'd like to offer a couple of observations including some solutions I've experimented with. . .
That sounds like some good ideas. I've a technique that I like to experiment with to shake up rigid or uncomfortable thought patterns whether they seem to come in response to external or internal stimuli.

At a certain time, I'll do an 'energy dump', leaving just enough tension in the body to maintain current posture and/or position, and breath deeply using the belly. The mind has to focus on what the body is doing so that the right balance can be found between tension and relaxation. This can last for as long as you want it too.

I've got this idea that there are times when certain thoughts, feelings and physical states of tension go together to create a particular energetic framework, and with this approach, one is simply using inconspicuous body work to influence the mind, just like the mind influences the body.

It has worked fine for me so far, when I remember to do it. :)
I think it might be worthwhile to consider the idea that 'dumping energy' or 'dancing it out' might be the equivalent of opening the furnace door to release the heat that can fuel transformation. If negative energy - even pent up energy - can be consciously transformed through conscious suffering and effort, it serves a purpose with results that tend to be much 'higher' than releasing it into the aether (or as food).

I'm not saying that physical exercise or activity cannot be very beneficial to disperse energy that can't currently be utilized in any other way - it is a fantastic tool in those instances - but imagine if one could utilize this energy as fuel to transform, not just dumping or releasing it through mechanical means.

It would take enormous effort, but it is - at the very least - another option to consider, if only in 'baby steps' at first. In the meantime, motor center release can be very effective and helpful in releasing tension and stress.
 

annp

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you so much for the session - great information as always!

I was surprised to hear about all the difficulties everyone has been feeling due to the effects lately of HAARP, because I have also been feeling fairly icky but just chalked it up to the usual suspects... i.e. allergies, stress at work, general life stresses, etc. Its so important for us to have been made aware of this because without the knowledge of attack, we don't know to take extra precaution.

I was just trying to keep slugging along - assuming it would just go away. i have noticed some strange clicking in my ears and odd pressures - sometimes a strange pressure as if I have been zapped by something. It's really hard to describe, but causes a momentary dizziness. And I also have been rather depressed, but in such a way that i was not really aware. I just felt exceptionally tired and not wanting to do much, which is unfortunate because when i make myself push through this - get out and do things, I always feel much better.

i know that i am very reluctant to post in the Swamp - guess I tend to want to keep my misery to myself, but perhaps we should all make a habit to check in more often or post minor rants just so we all know we are not feeling strange in a vacuum? So many of us have mentioned the same things, yet it sounds like most of us just thought it was all just normal weirdness - or whatever.

From Woodsman
6. Energy work. The more you know, the better you are equipped to deal with energy attacks. I learned a bunch of stuff from a Kung Fu teacher I had a number of years ago. I am not particularly well versed with this sort of thing, but I gather that anybody can learn to become aware of and to work with their personal energy field.
Wouldn't this be nice - sure would love to know how to keep my space calm, so as to always have a place of respite from the world chaos!!

3D Student said:
Pete02 said:
I'm also very sorry to hear about your Mom again Laura. You have so much on your plate at all times I just don't know how you do it but I'm very grateful that you do! :flowers: I will continue to keep your Mom and all those who need help in my prayers.
Yes - I am so sorry to hear about your Mom - I will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers. You do so much -i am continually amazed and so appreciative for all you do and how you keep going with all you have to shoulder.

Aleana
 

dugdeep

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Mona said:
[...]
Right that evening I started getting really depressed and on top of that my gums started getting irritated. The dentist only looked at my teeth with this metal thing and took a few x-rays; he did not drill anything at all. The next day my gums got really inflamed and I developed a severe headache. It is Friday and I still have the headache but it is not as strong. Now, what I found strange about this is that I have been doing the detox with the far infrared sauna for many months and I have not had any issues with my gums since I started doing the detox, that is why I found it strange that my gums became inflamed right after the doctor examined my teeth. And why is it that I also got two big zits which I have not had for a very long time.
[...]
FWIW, Mona, the inflamed gums and other reactions could have been a direct result of the x-rays. I'm not trying to minimize what you're going through as it seems to be similar to what others have reported, but a dose of concentrated radiation pointed straight at the mouth seems like the most obvious explanation for resulting inflammation of the gums and headaches, IMO.
 

Buddy

The Living Force
anart said:
I think it might be worthwhile to consider the idea that 'dumping energy' or 'dancing it out' might be the equivalent of opening the furnace door to release the heat that can fuel transformation.
Thanks, anart. I hadn't thought of it that way.


anart said:
In the meantime, motor center release can be very effective and helpful in releasing tension and stress.
Could you clarify 'motor center release' for me? Do you mean just the physical relaxation part?
 

anart

The Living Force
Bud said:
Could you clarify 'motor center release' for me? Do you mean just the physical relaxation part?
I just meant directly utilizing the motor center to release energy - perhaps I misunderstood your meaning of 'energy dump' relating to tension in the body?

Again, not saying motor center activity isn't useful, it definitely can be - just suggesting some other considerations.
 

Buddy

The Living Force
anart said:
...directly utilizing the motor center to release energy
Ok, I got it. To me it suggests an additional option of doing something with the body in order to use the energy in the motor center if necessary, while holding onto emotional energy for transmutation purposes. I just wanted to ensure my clarity on this as it is the most common Work I do, I think.
 
Top Bottom