Session 28 March 2010

Gonzo said:
This brings me to wonder, since most posts seem positive about the session, have other members on this forum been devastated by some of the C's revelations in this session?

When my daughter was pre-gradeschool, I was not the father in every way that I wish I would have been looking back at it, and I spent a lot of time thinking about that period after this session. "Devastated" may be too strong, but I asked my daughter several questions that evening about what she remembered from her early childhood, and I fought with a lot of feelings of regret about things I wish I would have done differently that I haven't thought about for quite a long time.

Laura said:
rylek said:
I also had the impression the session was just getting going. Will there be a sort of continuation next time?

Yes, we were, in a sense, just getting started. But the tape ended at that point, we were ALL feeling discombobulated, as you can guess from the start of the session, and it just seemed like we should end it there and resume at the next one.

As it happens, my mother, who is in a nursing home after having 4 strokes now, developed a blood clot the very next day and was put into the hospital. I think I was feeling a bit of that and I'm also sure that she is another victim of the negative energies being beamed out. It really does upset me that so many innocent people suffer from the manipulations of the pathologicals in charge of our world, old people, young people, helpless people. Sometimes I rail about it: "why does it have to be so cruel?" But then I realize that it is actually a process of developing a new kind of human - one who is spiritual in a broader sense, can see the maneuvers and manipulations and navigate them effectively and raise a new generation like them, only better.

Glad to hear that more is to come on this topic because I too am very interested in some sort of protection against this if its at all possible. I myself didn't experience any headaches or ringing ears however my dreams have been out of control and some old habits found they're way back into my life for a day or two. I'm back on track now but I was going nuts there for a while thinking "I seem to be starting all over again". Added to that was my lack of involvement on the forum here which really bothered me but I couldn't bring my thoughts to write about it. :-[

I'm also very sorry to hear about your Mom again Laura. You have so much on your plate at all times I just don't know how you do it but I'm very grateful that you do! :flowers: I will continue to keep your Mom and all those who need help in my prayers.

Laura said:
As it happens, my mother, who is in a nursing home after having 4 strokes now, developed a blood clot the very next day and was put into the hospital. I think I was feeling a bit of that and I'm also sure that she is another victim of the negative energies being beamed out. It really does upset me that so many innocent people suffer from the manipulations of the pathologicals in charge of our world, old people, young people, helpless people. Sometimes I rail about it: "why does it have to be so cruel?" But then I realize that it is actually a process of developing a new kind of human - one who is spiritual in a broader sense, can see the maneuvers and manipulations and navigate them effectively and raise a new generation like them, only better.

Laura, you, your Mom and all of you in the Forum are in my prayers; prayers of health and prayers of gratitude at being able to learn so much from all of you. I so much appreciate your perspective in the above quote. It takes a lot of patience, observation and strength to distill all that we learn, but I find that my actions begin to be reflected in my teenage daughter. All of you may take some credit for her inner and outer beauty.

Thank you so much for this fascinating session; actually there aren't any sessions that are less than so.

Thank you for the latest session.

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope her suffering ends soon. :(

A couple of weeks ago I experienced a loud ringing in my ears, along with an intense pressure in my head. . And then about a week ago it just stopped. I had my suspicions about STS interference and this discussion seems to confirm that I wasn't the only one experiencing this phenomena.

Galahad said:
Gonzo, how did you present this information to your partner? How much does she know about the ideas and the work we do here? Does she have the context and background to understand it?

Hi Galahad,
I introduced her to the C's a couple of years ago. She wanted to know what was keeping me so engaged on my BlackBerry each time I went out for a smoke. At the time, she had recently finished reading Snakes in Suits and found several postings on Cassiopaea.org about psychopaths quite interesting.

She had fallen victim to the Deer Tribe Medicine Society before, thinking she was on a spiritual journey related to shamanism and was quite discouraged when we discovered all sorts of nasty business related to the group's founder and sole position at the top of their pyramid, Harley Swiftdeer Reagan.

So, it's a case of once bitten, twice shy and now has a healthy distrust of anything metaphysical.

She has a pretty decent grasp of the history if the C's and had read several articles, forum threads and sessions. But I don't believe she has read enough to form an accurate hypothesis of what is taking place in terms of the C's as well as the world around us. She does find it credible that our world is an illusion that has been created to imprison us.

I do have to remind myself that there is always a possibility the channel can suffer from a degree of corruption, even though the conduit is well grooved and the signal to noise ratio only gets cleaner.

Thanks,
Gonzo

Laura said:
Breton said:
That further makes me concerned about the attacks directed your way.

I hope you can consider some counteractive measures? Would you need some tips from the C's, or do you/we have enough information for counter-measures?

<snip>

You know how I worry...

(That last is what my late father used to like to say, as kind of a half joke.)

Made me smile!

Yes, we are thinking about counter-measures. The main thing I think that helps at this point is diet. If you get really clean from all the toxins, then you don't resonate the same physically. I've accelerated the mercury detox since I think that this is extremely important. If you don't have the heavy metals in you, don't have the candida, then there isn't the "circuit" that HAARP and related stuff can "hook onto" so to say. But we still have been having some weird dreams and sensations, for sure.

What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

Laura,

After posting my suggestion about the Cave House for sale as a potential SOTT Headquarters in the other thread, this just popped into my head! The beach vacation getaway that I manage is for sale. It has a manager's duplex, an apartment, 11 cottages, three bay garage/shop area, garden shed and huge laundry room on 3 acres. Five minute walk to the beach. Fresh mineral rich sea air, small town of 1500 people, no farms spraying chemicals around. It is a slice of paradise for $899,000. The owner is re-writing the for sale section on the website so the information is not available but check out the site for pics!
_www.shakticove.com

Thanks team for the new session! It helps to learn that several members in the forum have been going through rough times also. I certainly can relate to this "going backwards" feeling. Lately it seems to me that I've learned nothing and I've been cursing me for being me and this life for being as it is...it seems that I'm resonating too much with the dark influences...I need to do something more about my diet but I've been totally overwhelmed by my wordly obligations...

Well, thanks again.

Shijing said:
FWIW, I've been having a lot of ear-ringing experiences too lately. Something that will happen every once and awhile is that the ringing will suddenly start to increase in strength, building to a crescendo that is actually quite annoying, and then just cut all of a sudden to regular background ringing again (I am never completely without ringing).

All this is ear ringing is VERY disturbing. If it was just one or two people...that's one thing...but too many folks in the group are experiencing the same thing at once for it to be a "coincidence" IMHO :mad:

Do any of you who are experiencing the "ear ringing" play a musical instrument of any kind? If so, have you tried using it to "raise" or "lower" your own frequency/cyclic rate, however you identify it...when the "ear ringing" or other form of high frequency attack occurs?

I use a Hammered Dulcimer (or a drum in certain circumstances) but any instrument with a good range will work equally well. I've known some people who can achieve the same benefit from just listening to the right music, but I need to actually play it to get ALL my cells shaking where I want them. Of course once I get them there...keeping them there for as long as I need is another matter...but it sounds like these incidents are relatively short and could be played through? Might be worth a try

What can be done to/for my body with sound NEVER ceases to amaze me.

Ark:
What I don't understand is why sexuality is not hard wired, and for what reason?

Here’s what I think, and some of this is from observation and some is speculation. Also keep in mind that since I am homosexual, then my observations/perceptions may be coloured by bias :).

To answer Ark’s question perhaps it needs to be framed in another way: In what ways could homosexuality serve/promote survival of self and species?

Homosexuals are less likely to procreate, for obvious reasons :). This would seem to act against survival of a species. However raising children uses a lot of resources…financially, spiritually, emotionally and physically. So having a segment of the community who are not funneling those resources into raising children may mean that those resources can be otherwise directed to the betterment/advancement of the community as a whole. I’m not trying to say that this is always what happens in this ‘me first’ world, but in a small community that is surviving on the edge, then ensuring that a percentage of the numbers of the community will not tie up lots of resources raising children means that there are people who can otherwise direct those energies for the survival of the community.

To take the refunnelling of financial resourses as an example, some businesses (my observations mainly come from the tourism sector) look for opportunities to chase the ‘pink’ dollar because the majority of homosexuals are D.I.N.K’s (double income, no kids) so it is presumed that they have higher disposable income.

On a slightly different track, but taking the above into account. My observation of both nature and the effects of man interacting with it, is that mother nature seems to protect diversity in some ways. For example, the greyhound has been selectively bred for approximately 7 thousand years to perform a certain function. Yet today, the majority of the dogs that are born to the racing industry do not make the cut either in either conformation or temperament to be able to successfully fulfill the function for which they have been selectively bred.

So it seems to me that there are many ways in which diversity may serve survival of self and species. Not all of them may be immediately apparent though and we may assume that since we can’t see a reason for it, then none exists.

My perception is that a greyhound does not generally hunt by stealth…its best tool is its speed. But how would a greyhound survive if those prey animals that were most successfully hunted by speed went through extinction and it now had to learn to survive by hunting with stealth?

Thank you Laura and team for the session, and also members for the discussion following. What stood out for me was the Haarp, beaming, and taking advantage of Earth changes. The discussion of homosexuality was interesting too, particularly the ponerization of it. I had wondered before why some homosexuals were so identified with the lifestyle. Well, of course, you can identify with anything though.

When I do a little recapitulation of the recent few weeks I find that I have been feeling a little icky. At work I had to resort to saying the POTS when unwanted thoughts came. In general it seems that my predator would run wild before I'd catch it, and I would get caught up in old illusions. I had some headaches recently this week too, which is rare for me. I thought maybe it could be pollen, or even the different audio quality of the vehicle I was driving.

I've always had ear ringings in the past. I have constant tinnitus too, but it always stays at a constant, nearly inaudible pitch. I noticed that I had a few ear rings last week, when I hadn't had some for quite a while it seems. They can be low or high pitched, right or left ear, and have the accompanying "muting" or "airplane pressure". My hearing has never gone out completely, the muting is more like a stuffy ear when you're sick or if you put your finger or an earplug in your ear.

Pete02 said:
I'm also very sorry to hear about your Mom again Laura. You have so much on your plate at all times I just don't know how you do it but I'm very grateful that you do! :flowers: I will continue to keep your Mom and all those who need help in my prayers.

Ditto, hope everything is going relatively well regarding family, health, and comets. :shock:

I've been comparing notes with some of the people I know who have been dealing with the high-anxiety fuzzies everybody seems to have been dealing with over the past few weeks. I suspect that the HAARP behavior modification attacks have been on-going for years but that this last episode was an example of the knob being turned up to the point where it was much more easily noticeable than usual.

Anyway, I'd like to offer a couple of observations including some solutions I've experimented with. . .

1. People are embarrassed, naturally, but when I've explored via discussion deeply enough into people's reactions, there have been suicidal thoughts circling around at the bottom of the mind. This is probably by design, and it seems that when one recognizes that the anxiety and negative feelings don't match up with the reality of the actual life events going on around us, ("I was late getting a video back to the store. This is not a big enough deal to cause this much dread!"), it becomes easier to understand that such feelings are probably being generated artificially. This makes it much easier to disconnect from the suicidal aspect, and that's an important step. Feeling bad is one thing. But feeling that it is all one's own fault is entirely another. We are not in a futile situation here at all! I've found it helps to think of it as an electromagnetically actuated flu which can be countered.

2. It seems to have hit everybody in varying degrees, and in ways which most naturally suit each personality. Negative aspects which already exist are agitated and energized. If one is a worrier, then worry increases. If one is prone to anger, then irrational anger is what increases.

3. Recognizing and acknowledging and talking about the attack gives you power over it. You can be with a friend and tell him/her that you love and support them and this can help enormously. It helps to get a hug now and again! Seeking and offering support with friends diminishes the intensity of the negative feelings. For some reason, the harshest moments of an attack don't seem to hit everybody at the same point in the day. Personal biology and states of mind seem to play a role in the intensity with which the attack is felt. So when you are at a strong point, be there to help somebody who is at a weak point.

4. Exercise!!!! This is a magic bullet as confirmed by myself and two others who were specifically aware that "something" was very wrong with the emotional weather patterns of late. For my part, I attended a dance in a very positive atmosphere; not a dance-club thing at all. Look up, "Ecstatic Dance" if you are interested; basically it's a free-style dance with no talking during the dance and no new people allowed in once it has begun; you're there to do a meditative dance and not judge or be judged. The hour and a half of music is designed to go from slow to fast to slow again. It's really fun! It's also quite a workout, and afterwards I walked out feeling like I'd burned away all the anxiety, but it did take the application of intention. It would be possible to channel anger and to increase the anxiety, but I was trying to do the opposite, and after a difficult first half hour where I just couldn't budge the anxiety, the dark brick inside my belly finally broke. The resulting good and clear feeling stayed with me for the whole next day. Another friend in another situation described doing intense exercise at a gym had the same effect. Sweating out toxins might have something to do with it. And perhaps the endorphins generated during exercise also helped. (My calf muscles the next day were in a state. I must remember to stretch!)

5. Creative work. --I did a bunch of very demanding creative work. Starting was like climbing up through clay; Headache, fuzzed thinking, aching limbs and anxiety nibbling at the edges. But by the end of the several-hour process, I felt tired but very right with the world. Clear and calm, positive and confident. I suppose the activity can be painting or making music or writing. As with dancing, I think it is a good idea to create something which pushes towards being beautiful and smart rather than something which resonates with fear. Unlike with dance, I didn't carry with me the deliberate intention of getting the anxiety to break. Instead it was what might be called a dissociative process; I was somewhere else while working, but rather than returning to a body which had been ravaged, I came back and felt really good. Perhaps pushing the mind through creative problem-solving was a way of deliberately resonating in a way according to my own choosing, whereas dissociation would merely have been a retreat. . ?

6. Energy work. The more you know, the better you are equipped to deal with energy attacks. I learned a bunch of stuff from a Kung Fu teacher I had a number of years ago. I am not particularly well versed with this sort of thing, but I gather that anybody can learn to become aware of and to work with their personal energy field. The basics are simply to think of yourself as a conductor of energy which is always cycling through and around you, and that energy itself is almost like an invisible gas or fluid substance which can resonate with various emotions and thought expressions, can be sick or healthy, and can be altered and refreshed and moved through. Since the HAARP attacks work on our nervous systems and (I think?) our energy fields, it should be possible to counteract it. I remember that my Kung Fu teacher was able to do something to the space he taught and lived in, and you really noticed it when walking through the door, leaving the 'weirdness' outside and stepping into a field of calm and health. He told me once that the city was constantly being bombarded by frequencies designed to manipulate the population and that protecting a space from it was a matter of adjusting to compensate for whatever complex frequency was being broadcast. He said it was a constant game of one up-manship and that one time that it took him several days to figure out a particular tactic they had been beaming at the city and during that time. Some days when it got really bad, I would escape to his place just to find a calm zone. I eventually moved out of the city to get away from such forces and that was a fine solution for the most part until these past couple of months. I don't have contact with him anymore, and I don't know enough about energy manipulation by a long way, but in the couple of cases where I've become so frustrated by the attacks, my energetic responses have come automatically and they have been extremely effective, setting up zones of 'calm' which lasted for a couple of days. But it was largely an unconscious action, and when I've deliberately tried to execute the same thing at other times, I just haven't "felt" it. I would prefer if I knew more about it, because I think it could be very helpful.

7. This is the big one. --I have a strong suspicion that the EE system is perhaps the biggest, most important direct solution. It is like the opposite of HAARP, except that instead of needing a few hundred square kilometers filled with buzzing, monstrous antenna arrays, EE just needs a dedicated group of people resonating in the same, but opposite manner. I can easily see how enough people would probably be enough to blow the gates of Prison Earth wide open. Think of the last month of attacks and turn that 180 degrees and consider how that could have manifested!

One thing I learned in Kung Fu was that through the experience of an attack, the student is granted instant access, (if s/he knows where to look), to the same technique, and more importantly, to the perfect method of defense.

Just some thoughts.

Gonzo said:
She had fallen victim to the Deer Tribe Medicine Society before, thinking she was on a spiritual journey related to shamanism and was quite discouraged when we discovered all sorts of nasty business related to the group's founder and sole position at the top of their pyramid, Harley Swiftdeer Reagan.

Oh no...Mr. Sacred Orgasm himself. He's one of my least favorite Faux Indians :mad:

Guardian said:
Gonzo said:

Oh no...Mr. Sacred Orgasm himself. He's one of my least favorite Faux Indians :mad:

You make me laugh Guardian. :rotfl: I thought once you met your objective, you might leave but am I glad that you stuck around. :)

Back
Top Bottom