Session 28 May 2013

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing session. There is so much in it to think about, research and discuss. :) Thank you, for your work.

thinker said:
Is this the chalice shape we're talking about?
(Second image down, purple shape on black background)

_http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/arch08/080110squatterman.htm

It's going to be really interesting if we start seeing those in the sky...

Looks like it could be. It also looks like a "triple goddess" or a "third man" (man in thirds).

Lilou said:
Thanks for the new session! There's a lot packed in this one. Thanks Ark for the question about ball lightning, my husband saw a ball lightning in our kitchen a couple of years ago and tried to chase it ...LOL...the "transdimensional portal" stayed ahead of him and then just disappeared. Very weird stuff.

The dead magpie peaked my interest as well, beings that I had a close encounter with a blackbird recently. But my bird wasn't dead, just alittle stunned.

This one wasn't dead when it was found but it was paralyzed and had a huge tumor growing out of the head - like almost three times the size of the head itself. So it was mercifully dispatched by us.

Thank you for presenting the new session. As others have said - a lot to take in and will require several readings to digest.

Thanks for the session. I am reminded of a quote from Waking Life.

Our planet is facing the greatest problems it's ever faced, ever.
So whatever you do, don't be bored, this is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive.
And things are just starting.

Comet dust (like Panstarr comet)-aerosol (bacteria or virus)-“sheets of rain”-earth....

Black death 1348-1350 , influenca (maybe) 1918,1957,1968 AD.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 28th 2013

Q: (Perceval) It's like last year, only a bit worse. (L) Now, we had a Sott Talk Radio show about truth seekers being driven off the track by things that are put out, or actions that are undertaken by, various agencies to drive them into wild conspiracies. The idea is that disinformation agents, COINTELPRO agents, and so forth, plant so many false clues and so many outlandish things and start and spread memes and plant things that supposedly verifies the crazy stories, just for the purpose of distraction, diversion, and to make them engage in infighting. One of the things that Atreides was talking about was that he's been reading this book that is a collection of the speeches and writings of Martin Luther King. He says he's been looking at the history and it seems that violent groups never, ever, have succeeded in changing anything. Even if you have a revolution, usually what you end up with is: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. But nonviolent protest that is massive and cohesive, has very often brought significant change. That's why many of the individuals who were the charismatic leaders of nonviolent movements were assassinated. Bobby Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Gandhi, and so on and so forth down through history. So then he proposed that fake terrorism is a strategy to deal with the possibility of another Martin Luther King popping up because when the powers that be encounter a group that they cannot militate, they cannot drive them to armed resistance, which is where they want them... Remember, John Lennon said “once they've got you violent, they've got you were they want you” - since they fail to militarize nonviolent people, they create these violent events out of whole cloth and ascribe them to nonviolent people. In other words, they do false flag operations and then blame it on whatever group they want to blame it on, even if that group is 100% nonviolent. But the point is, they really do the violence. That part isn’t fake. How else to blame it on the non-violent? So, our discussions have led to the idea that the claim that actors staged the Boston terrorist attack scenario – or others – is simply not true. It is a disinfo meme that is being spread for a number of reasons, not the least of which is to induce people to believe lies and another is to give the illusion that all this horrible stuff is not really happening; everything is really under control. All they have to do is fake a scenario. When we say fake a scenario, the violent thing really happens. There's really a bomb, there is really somebody blamed, patsies, etc. I mean, JFK's assassinations wasn't just actors. John Kennedy really was assassinated. But there was a patsy this drama was staged around and there were all kinds of false clues, false trails, laid that did nothing but produce lies and confusion. But the patsy had nothing to do with the truth of what really happened. So anyway, we had this long discussion on our radio program, and our question I think is: Are we on the right track, or is there something we are missing?

Very interesting. It must be for reasons like the above that communist militant groups (some of which I met in college) have always disowned Gandhi, telling lies as if it was his fault that the English killed thousands of Indians, for not to oppose to them with violence (When it was thanks to his philosophy and actions that eventually the imperialists had to go). Although it is a very complex issue and should be a conscious vanguard leading the masses, now I really think a big group together and nonviolent can start making changes -The issue is that people be well informed in the True-. The end of the movie V for Vendetta comes to mind, and the same for many, surely.

Session 28 May 2013 said:
(Perceval) What caused the Waco fertilizer plant explosion?

A: Information overload in the form of a small comet fragment with a massive electrical charge.

Q: (Perceval) There was a fire burning before the explosion. What caused that fire?

A: First fragment.

This answer makes me go :umm:

NBC said:
Arson not ruled out in Texas fertilizer plant explosions

"Twelve of the dead were firefighters and other first responders."

This suggests that the first fragment impacted or exploded overhead and discharged onto the fertilizer plant, then firefighters arrived - let's assume from the town of West itself - and then the second fragment followed up for the encore.

How much time must have passed between the two events? 10, 15, 20 minutes at least? By then the planet would have rotated on its axis and moved some tens of thousands of miles through space! At the speed of 30kms per second, I calculate that Earth would have moved 18,000kms in 10 minutes.

I think this gives us some idea of the prominent role played by whatever 'laws of attraction' are involved here. How else to understand that two distinct fragments (or two fragments that were part of the same original body that broke up some ways out in space) can hit the same bullseye on a moving target with such pinpoint accuracy?

The ancients with their strange and 'fantastical' tales sure are making more and more sense :wizard:

Thanks for this amazing session ...

Stage fright ... I can relate to that! One one hand I am sick and tired of all the antics that are going on around us and wouldn't mind the transition to go ahaead asap and whatever the outcome, but on the other hand ... well, it's not going to be pretty! I know, I should look at these events with "ecstasy", but I find that to be very hard to do at the best of times.

Have been feeling quite downtrodden the last few days ... wonder if that all is part of the process.

Have been thinking about the "Third Man" ... in Carol Reed's famous movie it was the third witness to the murder of Lime, Martins' friend (funny coincidence!), who it turns out was the third witness himself, having faked his own death, killed another instead and was working as a black marketeer. So the "Third Man" is the hidden actor who pulls the strings in the background.

The other line of thought - I know that all sounds a little bit disjointed, but I cannot explain it better - relies to the fact that I have been reading Douglas Reed's "Controversy of Zion" (another funny coincidence!). The most striking thing is how "fortuitious" events intervened everytime Zionism was about to be swept away from the map of history, as if there was a hidden hand manipulating things in the background (or rather in another density). To me this is one of the most informative books I have ever read on how history must be shaped by hyperdimensional forces going back and forth and dispose of individuals that are in their way or shape events to their goals.

To me these two things seem to be connected, although I cannot express myself better than that ...

Anyway, terrific session - thanks again!

Session 28 May 2013 said:
Q: (Perceval) 8.35 billion?

They're so far wide of the mark...

Wikipedia said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

As of today, it is estimated to number 7.088 billion by the United States Census Bureau (USCB). The USCB estimates that the world population exceeded 7 billion on March 12, 2012. According to a separate estimate by the United Nations Population Fund, it reached this milestone on October 31, 2011. [...]

...and apparently always have been...

Wikipedia said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

There is no estimation for the exact day or month the world's population surpassed one or two billion. The days of three and four billion were not officially noted, but the International Database of the United States Census Bureau places them in July 1959 and April 1974. The United Nations did determine, and celebrate, the "Day of 5 Billion" on July 11, 1987, and the "Day of 6 Billion" on October 12, 1999. The "Day of 7 Billion" was declared by the Population Division of the United Nations to be October 31, 2011.

...that I'm thinking we have nothing to fear from their 'Total Information Awareness' obsession! All that data to hand and they can't even get the basic numbers more or less right :rolleyes:

The point was never, of course, to 'know absolutely everything about everybody then watch their every single move'... the herd is finely controlled by being induced to believe that they know absolutely every move we make and have all-seeing eyes that report us to central command at the first sign of dissent. After that, the masses self-regulate.

Kniall said:
This suggests that the first fragment impacted or exploded overhead and discharged onto the fertilizer plant, then firefighters arrived - let's assume from the town of West itself - and then the second fragment followed up for the encore.

How much time must have passed between the two events? 10, 15, 20 minutes at least? By then the planet would have rotated on its axis and moved some tens of thousands of miles through space! At the speed of 30kms per second, I calculate that Earth would have moved 18,000kms in 10 minutes.

I think this gives us some idea of the prominent role played by whatever 'laws of attraction' are involved here. How else to understand that two distinct fragments (or two fragments that were part of the same original body that broke up some ways out in space) can hit the same bullseye on a moving target with such pinpoint accuracy?

The ancients with their strange and 'fantastical' tales sure are making more and more sense :wizard:

I don't think it is all that astonishing when we notice that some areas on the planet tend to get hit a lot more than others for some reason. In fact, the "spread" in a comet dust stream, being in a particular relationship to the spinning planet might even encourage such events. Though certainly, this was a rather precise correlation. I think there are some really bizarre things that happen on our planet all the time that people do not pay attention to because of the inculcated materialist/Darwinist perspective. I keep telling people that there are definite paranormal things that happen all the time and these tend to be best explained by Information Theory. One example that comes to mind that we discussed after the session was the collection of incidents in the book "Missing 411" which some of us have been reading. That book is enough to raise the hair on your head! See http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/missing_411.html Highly recommended.

nicklebleu said:
Have been thinking about the "Third Man" ... in Carol Reed's famous movie it was the third witness to the murder of Lime, Martins' friend (funny coincidence!), who it turns out was the third witness himself, having faked his own death, killed another instead and was working as a black marketeer. So the "Third Man" is the hidden actor who pulls the strings in the background.

That's interesting from a number of perspectives. For one, the idea that perhaps comets that produced profound changes on earth were not always "seen" in the way that one would just look up at the sky and say "oh, that's a comet" and then "boom!" The reason being the dust laden atmosphere or the cloud cover that resulted from the earth spending time in dust streams that produced electrical activity on the earth, including a lot of cloud cover and storms. So the "Third Man" could be the "concealed" comet that might have been witnessed only as a moving brightness behind clouds, or electrical activity within clouds or between clouds and comet or clouds and ground or any combination.

The other "Third Man" could be the element of the paranormal/information theory aspect, that in the realm of 3 dimensions, there is always the "hidden hand" that is evident only by its "fingerprints" as Graham Hancock would describe it.

nicklebleu said:
The other line of thought - I know that all sounds a little bit disjointed, but I cannot explain it better - relies to the fact that I have been reading Douglas Reed's "Controversy of Zion" (another funny coincidence!). The most striking thing is how "fortuitious" events intervened everytime Zionism was about to be swept away from the map of history, as if there was a hidden hand manipulating things in the background (or rather in another density). To me this is one of the most informative books I have ever read on how history must be shaped by hyperdimensional forces going back and forth and dispose of individuals that are in their way or shape events to their goals.

To me these two things seem to be connected, although I cannot express myself better than that ...

Anyway, terrific session - thanks again!

Not just Zionism, mind you. There are so many things that display this property in history that it boggles the mind. Those of you who have read "Comets and the Horns of Moses" know how I wrapped up that book, speculating about exactly this problem. The pile of "coincidences" that destroy certain things over and over again, or promote certain other things, is statistically staggering just as you have noticed. I think that, instead of "conspiracy theory" we should have "coincidence theory" because the so-called "conspiracies" are often noted only over hundreds or thousands of years and cannot, therefore, be of human origin. Human psychology weighs against it. But human psychology is such that human beings become easy tools of hyperdimensional forces - paranormal/information realms - and are completely unaware.

It is in the study of information theory that one becomes acutely aware of the value of Truth and Objectivity. It very well can be a matter of life or death and is therefore something that is worth pursuing and sacrificing for, even to the extent of sacrificing one's own paltry anthropomorphic views of reality and utilizing a network to come to a larger understanding.

One thing I noticed about the UFO/alien research field years and years ago was that it was factionalized, divided, and all I could see wherever I looked was confusion piled on confusion. I've written about this somewhere. But anyway, when I noted that, I remembered the "first rule of intelligence" that was explained to me by a friend of mine who was trained in Army intell during Viet Nam times: when you have assessed a situation, assume that the conditions are intentional, so extrapolate to "cui bono?" Who benefits? And once you have that in mind, then you can orient your thinking to THEIR point of view and begin to sort the truth from the lies because you have a good idea of where they are heading or what items would service their position and what would not.

Well, I immediately saw this same condition in the 9-11 truth movement and all that has followed, including in the alternative media.

Anyway, just a bit of background.

Back
Top Bottom