Session 28 May 2013

Laura said:
Psalehesost said:
There are of course various textbooks focused on the mathematics, which can be expected to do widely varying jobs of actually explaining the concepts. What have you been reading that made the concepts clear?

Alister Hardy's "The Living Stream". Bryant Shiller's "The 5th Option". A couple books on Ark's shelves about Information Theory, articles on the net, and of course, just simply assembling pieces from the Cs sessions, history, and the philosophy of the Stoics and Gurdjieff.

Added: Book titles: Information and the Nature of Reality: From Physics to Metaphysics and the recent work on philosophy by Thomas Nagel: "Mind and Cosmos: Why the Materialist Neo-Darwinian Conception of Nature Is Almost Certainly False"

I'd like to second "Information and the Nature of Reality" by Davies and Gregersen. Some chapters aren't great (it's an anthology), but some are particularly good. Tom Stonier's books were also mentioned by Mr. Scott, and I think you quoted him in your Barcelona talk. Another one I'd recommend that has a good introduction on information is Stephen Meyer's "Signature in the Cell." Nagel cites this book in "Mind and Cosmos." It's basically an introduction to intelligent design focusing on DNA and the origins of life. It's easier to read than "5th Option" and covers a lot of similar ground.

aleana said:
PopHistorian said:
Big thanks for this session! Wow, I don't even know what to ask. This one, more than any other in memory, bears repeated readings. So much there to digest and to try to understand. Thanks again.

[..]Also interesting about the mystery respiratory illnesses in Alabama and Texas. I did not connect it earlier, but now remember how many people I know have been sick with a variety of things - that were either diagnosed as strep or sinus infections or something else. :huh: Also that many people have reported feeling exceptionally fatigued the past month or so, and that we have been attributing that to the iron overload issue and/or an exceptionally wicked allergy season. Wonder if it is really more connected to these secret germ experiments and also the excess dust in the atmosphere.[..]

As I live in the neighborhood, there seemed to be increasing respiratory problems after the Russian event, it took max. 3-4 weeks to take effect, depending on wind & rain I guess. Same way many got flu-like symptoms, throat illnesses and cancer in the months following the Chernobyl event in last century. So I guess we will have to be used to it: more impacts and/or mid-air explosion = people will start to choke. Not much seems to protect against dust-type pollutions. Then there are the introduced viruses of course.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 28th 2013

A: You have long been aware of the cataclysmic nature of cosmic transitions, why get nervous now that it is at the door?

Q: (Perceval) Stage fright! (L) Yes, stage fright. Okay, going along our list of questions...

Thanks to all for the session. It is re-assuring to hear that a feeling of 'stage fright' isn't just applicable to me. While the coming changes and aftermath might be known intellectually, which I'm just about comfortable with, that doesn't automatically translate physically. Something I'll continue to work on.

Thank you for sharing another interesting, full of information session.
Some rereading and scrutinizing will be necessary for me to understand complexity of the matter.

Thank you very much for sharing the session so quickly, as usual.

Spanish is my mother tongue and I am a bit puzzled of why the C's decided to say good bye in that way. Could it be a clue?

Thanks for such an informative and thought provoking session. The transmission of so much info must be tiring! Thanks for asking about the "actors theory", that clears up a lot for me.

I am just finishing "Amazing Grace", (what a page turner!), and I have been thinking a lot about how we truly live in a world ruled by an "evil magician". We seem to live in a veritable ocean of lies. Lies of history, religion, science, lies and half-truths... like digestive juices for the 4th density feeding dynamic.

So networking, as a 4th density STO bleed-through, can help us stay tuned in to the frequency of truths.

Psalehesost said:
In the recommended books thread, someone asked if there were any recommended books on information theory. I second that.

There's also a relatively inexpensive book on it here. I received a copy of it a couple days ago and have only flipped through it, but the math doesn't look too terrible (could be famous last words, though!).

Thanks for the session to everyone who participated and transcribed -- it was certainly a memorable one!

miguel said:

Spanish is my mother tongue and I am a bit puzzled of why the C's decided to say good bye in that way. Could it be a clue?

I also wondered why the C's said goodbye of this way.

Sylvie said:
miguel said:

I also wondered why the C's said goodbye of this way.

Same to me, very curious indeed.

:)

Fantastic session, a lot of information. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom