Session 29 December 2009

Thank you all for the new session! You too C's :D And i am happy to know that Anart spend the holidays with you guys :)

Session Date: December 29th 2009 said:
Q: (L) Okay… Ark was saying he was reading some predictions that there's going to be a bloody future for the US and not a very good future for France either. We'll have to find the article.
{Article located at: http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-saga-continues.html }

I couldn't help but pay attention to the predictions for "my neighborhood" in the above:

Greece

Greece will be the first European nation to default on its sovereign debt. Total economic collapse will follow and rioting will escalate past last year's. By mid summer, the government will be paralyzed and the military, backed by the Orthodox Church will seize power. Islamics will stage demonstrations that will turn bloody and there will be at least a few minor terrorist acts. A full cleansing of the Islamics and Albanians will proceed throughout Greece. Greek relations with Turkey will be on the edge of war.

[...]

Turkey

Turkey's Islamic parties will make a bid for total power and will purge the secularists from the military. The Turkish economy will continue to suffer and will loose the Russian tourism business as Islamic law begins to take full hold. Turkey's insurgency with the Kurds will also escalate and the Turks will make more drives into Iraq's Kurdistan, coordinating with the Iranians. Turkey's northern Cyprus will feel new unrest as southern Cyprus, backed by a renewed right wing Greece begins to agitate for Greek right of return.

Follwing the news here, i had this feeling of doom over my head recently, and what it describes above (the words i blued) sounds like the events of 1974 that led to the invasion, and it's what i was seeing coming myself. I do hope that both me and the blog writers are wrong, which is possible since quantum physics are not counted in our speculations.

Interesting the Israeli bit, too:

Israel

Netanyahu's regime and that of Obama will continue to have a falling out as the US will simply move to conclude a "peace" upon Israel, backed by the UK and EU, though the Germans will be secretly playing a double game. Israel will of course refuse and DC will do everything to undermine the state and government, while giving aid to the PLA. Rocket attacks and terrorism will pickup markably. Israel will continue to make noises about Iran but will not move nor will get directly involved in the Persian Gulf inferno that will sweep the region.

The writer seems to come from the Israel-is-defending-itself point of view.

Q: (L) Could it be said that what we're doing is actually inducing these controlling actions [from the psychopaths on the Big Chairs]?

A: Yes but that is actually good because it means that their desperation is being driven and they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner.

That's good news, definitely! :) I was exchanging New Year's wishes with my colleagues today and we were joking about what 2010 will be like, when i just closed my eyes for a second really feeling this thing in my chess that felt like a positive feeling and for some reason i had this thought that just arrived in my head out of nowhere: Whatever was sown the previous years will be reaped this news year.

Which i also related to this while reading the session:

A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!

Q: (L) You said that before... years ago! (laughter)

A: Build it...

Q: (Joe) ...and they will come!

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it was up to us to take steps to make it possible for help to come. Is that it?

Q: (L) I see. So there has to be a matching frequency.

This year was indeed smashing, and i am sooooo looking forward for the next one, with it's highs and lows and all. I am grateful that i don't have to live it alone, but i will share it will all of you :love:

MC said:
Hi kannas,

With all due respect, when I read something like this:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . .

I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. . .

it raises a red flag. It would be helpful for me at least, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what prompted this post as a reply to this particular thread.

Hi MC. I did not intend to raise a red flag or be unclear. My wording, yes, looking at it now is vague. I'm new here and still learning to express straight to the point. I apologize for any confusion.

I did, however, 'see' something sticking out, or shall I say, connect with what I quoted from the session in relation to the other quotes I shared. However, even though I saw a connection, I was not able to clearly connect the dots. And that is why I stated what you highlighted. Perhaps it is my newness in the knowledge here at the Cassiopaea forum.

Okay, this is what I felt related, in short:

From the session:

Laura said:
(L) Yeah, I've thought of some things lately. I have thought that we ought to make SOTT.net a project of the Fellowship - openly. It should begin to incline itself toward reporting the news with an open PC slant.

L) Yeah, open the flood gates on that, and also I was thinking for awhile that we ought to keep the C's completely separate from PC. Now I'm wondering if...

(L) The C's are the inspiration for PC. They're the 10% inspiration. We have to include that 10%. I mean, I was thinking I should write an article and say that okay, I'm the founder, and the group and I came to the idea to found this organization because of this inspiration and this research which led to the study of Christianity. I've always been obsessed with studying it deeply, trying to find out what's the real story. So here it is! This is what we've found.

I quoted from this in my first post:

Laura said:
...it is rather direct initiation via the Cassiopaean Experiment . We find Gurdjieff's work to be very full of rich and helpful concepts, but it is not the foundation here. You could say that it is more the layout of the rooms.

I stated this in my first post:

kannas said:
This above passage somehow connected for me when reading the part I quoted from the session....as to the coming Wave and that which is pushing out grasping for control in the name of fear and what this means concerning the foundation of Cassiopaea.

And this from the thread, Gurdjieff, The Work, Effort, and Understanding that in which I quoted Laura in length in my second post:

kannas said:
And that is how we see this work. We live in a particular time, under particular conditions. The C's came from the future FOR this work, to seed it, and we are the gardeners. ~Laura

I will definitely work with expressing myself in a clearer manner for now on.

-------

anart said:
Hi Kannas, you've mentioned a few times that you're having issues with 'old friends' and their reactions to your being 'here'. Have you considered employing a strategic enclosure? As Gurdjieff said, "sincerity with everyone is a weakness". In order to Work and keep the General Law at bay it is often necessary to protect oneself. Often, protecting oneself means not telling all to those who will use it against you.

Thank you, Anart. I totally agree. I appreciate the apt advise.

Lots of thanks !
...looks like some 36 million Nephilim will be trowing stones at us from their spaceships !

Hi Anart ! :love:

[quote author=Session Date: December 29th 2009]
(L) I mean, I was thinking I should write an article and say that okay, I'm the founder, and the group and I came to the idea to found this organization because of this inspiration and this research which led to the study of Christianity. I've always been obsessed with studying it deeply, trying to find out what's the real story. So here it is! This is what we've found.
A: Exactly. All religions that are based on truth have the true shamanic element at the core.[/quote]

Woo-hoo! That's what I've been waiting for! If I just had an outline that traces PC all the way to the roots and connecting with the Cathars, I could fill in the rest.

I enjoyed reading the session and everyone's comments. 2010 will definitely be an interesting year. I will continue the work and look forward to future events. My question is about the Norway spiral and how did incoming rock and debris cause blue and white spirals? I'm still confused on that one. I'm more aware of the energy flows around me and nationally when reading all the news articles. Good work has been done here!

A thought related to:
Session 29 December 2009 said:
Q: (L) Okay… Ark was saying he was reading some predictions that there's going to be a bloody future for the US and not a very good future for France either. We'll have to find the article.
{Article located at: http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-saga-continues.html }

A: Didn't we say "5D city on a hill"?

The first time the C's mentioned this, I was trying to remember where I had seen it before. I felt it was a biblical reference, but got sidetracked before I could look it up. But this time I read it, the words "New Jerusalem" popped into my head. So, I thought I would try to find a correlation and came across this on Wikipedia (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jerusalem):

Wikipedia entry for New Jerusalem said:
In religion, the New Jerusalem (also called the tabernacle of God, holy city, city of God, celestial city, and heavenly Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation, as well as Jerusalem above, Zion, and shining city on a hill elsewhere), is a city that is or will be the dwelling place of the Saints, interpreted as a physical reconstruction, spiritual restoration, or divine recreation of the city of Jerusalem.

And also a Wikipedia entry for "City on a hill" (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_upon_a_Hill):

Wikipedia entry for City on a Hill said:
City upon a hill is a phrase derived from the metaphor of Salt and Light in the Sermon on the Mount of Jesus given in the Gospel of Matthew. Matthew 5:14 states "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."

This phrase entered the American lexicon early in its history, with John Winthrop's sermon "A Model of Christian Charity," given in 1630. Winthrop warned the Puritan colonists of New England who were to found the Massachusetts Bay Colony that their new community would be a "city upon a hill," watched by the world:

For we must consider that we shall be as a city upon a hill. The eyes of all people are upon us. So that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken... we shall be made a story and a by-word throughout the world. We shall open the mouths of enemies to speak evil of the ways of God... We shall shame the faces of many of God's worthy servants, and cause their prayers to be turned into curses upon us til we be consumed out of the good land whither we are a-going.

While looking more recent usages of the term, I came across an interesting article on BeliefNet by Kimberly Winston, entitled, "From Theological Tenet to Political Password" with an intro sentence, "Three of the Democratic candidates have already pitched to their audiences some version of the "City on a Hill" speech." (_http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Politics/2004/02/From-Theological-Tenet-To-Political-Password.aspx).

The article is rather interesting as it looks at the use of the term by Democratic candidates in what seems to have been a recent race for the Democratic Presidential Candidate (sorry, not sure what year - not too up on US politics). It also mentions that since this race, each elected president has made use of the phrase. An interesting quote demonstrates the purpose behind the usage:

From Theological Tenet to Political Password said:
Gerald Wilson, a Duke University professor who teaches a course about American myths that kicks off with Winthrop's city on a hill, said, "I tell my students to look at the political ads and see how the most effective are the ones where everyone wraps themselves in the myth of America as the city on the hill. I tell them nobody is going to get elected unless they talk about these myths."

I haven't fully absorbed all of this, but it seems rather certain that the USA is indeed the City on the Hill as referenced by the C's.

Gonzo

Oh, I forgot to add:

Really interesting session, although a little disconcerting. Thanks to all for sharing.

Gonzo

mkrnhr said:
Concerning the "5D city on a hill" reference for 2010, do you think it is actually a grand scale physical destruction (natural catastrophes or war) or a structural (economic, political) disintegration?
I do not understand what "cosmic" means exactly in the following:
(Joe) Well, the US is the City on the Hill. Are we talking cosmic catastrophe here?
A: Eventually, yes.

I would think "cosmic" meant something along the lines of natural catastrophe, like a cometary bombardment, perhaps?

Happy Holidays to All and Many Thanks to Laura and the Team for posting the Session!! :thup:

Smallwood said:
Thanks for another session!

FWIW, it seems to me that PTB are REALLY desperate, the new "terrorist" attack was very transparent in every way. And now they're in Yemen, and it certainly doesn't look very good in general otherwise when it comes to the economy. One can only hope that there are enough good and strong STO-inspired people outside this small group of Working individuals who have had atleast one eye open the last few years to start asking some serious questions and start organising for a better future for atleast a part of humanity.

I hope that in the end, if my body perishes, I have been able to work on myself enough not to get my soul smashed. It's a high time to stop with self-deceptions to the effect that "I'm going somewhere", when I really may not be.

Your words resonated with me very much Smallwood. I felt the same way about the 'airplane episode' and if there is one lesson that Pepperfritz taught me before she departed, it was to stop thinking in the physicality. I too hope my soul will not be smashed and that maybe I can progress enough to help from the other side if my body doesn't survive.

Shijing said:
That was my impression too -- that he was alluding to comets. Going back to this part of the session, its hard not to wonder about this comment having looked at Neema's FOTCM membership map and seeing that the overwhelming majority of members who aren't in Europe are here in the USA. I know the C's said more or less that members were going to do OK as long as they kept doing what they are doing, but when you read "think big" it seems to imply pretty large-scale destruction -- even before cosmic impacts was my impression (but I don't know if that is correct).

If I remember correctly, the C's also said that those who can't see will just see destruction and mayhem while those that can see will see something else. osit. And just now they remind us again that "A: The more who see, the more that can see! And didn't we once say that it is not where you are but rather WHO you are and what you SEE!!" I think if we just keep pushing ahead all will work out for us. We just have to stick to it and try not to think about the 'physical' so much as hard as it may be.

A wonderful and thought provoking session. Greatly appreciated.

"City on a Hill" made me think of the USA and in particular, Washington, D.C. because it is also called Capitol Hill.

Wikipedia said:
Capitol Hill, aside from being a metonym for the United States Congress, is the largest historic residential neighborhood in Washington D.C., stretching easterly in front of the United States Capitol along wide avenues. It is one of the oldest residential communities in Washington, and with roughly 35,000 people in just under two square miles, it is also one of the most densely populated.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, first we have some revelations, and you start feeling a little hope about the Climategate thing. Then, you have this obviously transparent "false flag" terrorism attack on an airplane which then results in crackdowns that make everybody miserable. It's so ridiculous as to be beyond comprehension.

I've seen on the evening news the new X-ray machies everyone will have to walk through, and people being interviewed about how they feel about the new "requirements" and the sheeple just shrug and say that since it will keep them "safe from terrorists" then they'll put up with it. Argh!!! :headbash:

I wonder if anybody they interviewed said they though it was B.S. I'm sure that will never make it on film.

Thanks for session, it gives hope! ;D

Q: (L) Yes... Okay, well, the thing that occurs to me as I observe all of this insanity is that this drive for control results only in destruction. The destruction is of everything that one would think the psychopaths would... I mean, if you wA*** have power over something, what good does it do to have any power if everything's dead and there's nobody there to have power over? They're killing everything! They'll end up in total control of everything, but there'll be nothing there but ashes. It's just insane!

A: Psychopathy is characterized by a supreme lack of insight.

This happens when you play with fire, you are burnt in the end because you can't control it!

I think this is maybe on of answers to "5D city on a hill":

Ark) By the way, this is probably not so much relevant, but in the Russian news, there was the new Putin Doctrine. They are NOT going to develop anti-missile systems at all. In response to US anti-missile things, they will develop very fast and strong offensive weapons.

(L) No more defensive...

(Ark) No.

The things are accelerating so fast and if half of those predictions are going to happen, it's going to be bumpy ride for everyone!

Thanks, all, for the last session of 2009!

It's most certainly looks like 2010 will be another interesting year...

Back
Top Bottom