Session 29 December 2009

Thanks for the session!
I find they help recenter me. After working a few rough weeks due to the snow causing havoc, I felt apathetic a lot of times.
Sometimes, I look forward to enjoying "the show" as the C's stated in the past.

Stormy Knight said:
Interesting-thank you!
2010 is the year of the tiger btw and guess what
the year 2012 is the year of the dragon

Well, good! I was born in the year of the dragon. Bring it on!

Regardless of what 2010 has in store, the good news is that we have each other, and that includes the Cassiopaeans as one of the finest aspects of our "other."

Thank you Laura and team for another session!

Laura said:
Stormy Knight said:
Interesting-thank you!
2010 is the year of the tiger btw and guess what
the year 2012 is the year of the dragon
Well, good! I was born in the year of the dragon. Bring it on!

:D :D :D

Thanks for the new session transcript. As usual there's lots to think about, some of it pretty subtle.

I've been thinking about the situation of air / international travel for the last few weeks, even before this latest move with the "croch bomber" scenario and the attempts to put the next set of controls in place. I was wondering what obstacles would be faced by group members traveling (for training, meetings, etc.) and now this became even more relevant. It seems the C's are saying that this back and forth of STO and STS activities and energies will just continue and as the STS control will become more challenging more desperate moves and mistakes will be made. So I guess, as usual, we'll wait and see and do what we will do.

The PaleoChristianity and other group activities have also been in the back of my mind for a few weeks. Again, I think that all these things should be carefully thought through, and as more data becomes available our thinking adjusted. This painting anyone who sees the truth and discerns patterns in events around the planet as being mentally ill is also something that's been in the works for quite some time. And it seems also to be taken to more extreme, and probably desperate, levels. So perhaps we can also expect life to be made much harder on us and others who want to know the truth and already SEE quite a bit of it, but at the same time more desperation and mis-steps on the part of the controllers. I coincidentally just read the Waco thread, and it's a reminder that under certain conditions created and manipulated, really there can be no expectation of any guaranteed protections, religious, legal / civil / constitutional rights, etc. Any number of outright lies and more typical disinformation can be spread, extreme violence and psy-ops perpetrated and then the whole thing covered up, while leaving a psychological message to others. The really crucial thing is not to be trapped in any situation where this can be the outcome.

We should just come up with more and more new "tricks" as Ark mentioned in the session, but also keep in mind that when more and more of us are accelerating in our progress in the Work, gaining more ability to DO, and becoming more inspired by the STO approach to everything, we'll also be consistently increasing our creativity. What we all are participating in is channeling Creative principles and energies to counteract and balance entropic and destructive ones. So continuing with the EE and creating the "matching frequency," as the C's said, we'll get more and more help from STO from all densities above. Also, PC is more than just "religious rights protection;" I think it has subtle effects of being able to have True religious feelings and inspirations, free from the ponerized, pathologically corrupted material that has become the norm. It's a form of "spiritual nurishment" free from all the negative associations with the corrupted mainstream organized religions.

Laura said:
(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?

A: Yes

Q: (A***) How soon?

A: 8 months possible.

Looks like this has already started. First they go to 14 nations, then where do we stop?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/200324-TSA-tighter-screening-for-flyers-coming-into-USA-from-14-countries

A senior government official, not authorized to speak on the record, provided CNN with the full list complied by the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department of 14 countries that fall under the TSA's "countries of interest" label -- which will automatically trigger the enhanced screening.

The State Department lists four countries as those that sponsor terror: Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Iran. The other 10 countries of interest are Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen, the government official said.

Passengers from other countries could still face enhanced security for other reasons.

Unlike many TSA security directives, this one does not have an expiration date and is intended to be "sustainable and long term," although the TSA will continually evaluate the mandate in light of intelligence, a federal counterterrorism official told CNN.

Thanks for another wonderful session. Things are moving so fast now. I feel inspired!

Jerry said:
anart said:
MC said:
Hi kannas,

With all due respect, when I read something like this:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . .

I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. . .

it raises a red flag. It would be helpful for me at least, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what prompted this post as a reply to this particular thread.

MC, I've been thinking about this post of yours since you wrote it and I think it's important for you to know that - from my perspective - it is out of line.

Since kannas is new, you do not know where she/he is coming from. You do not know what she/he is struggling with or how difficult it might be for her/him to post at all. In short, you're jumping to conclusions and being rude. Telling someone who has just begun to post (and who has written about her/his difficulties with doing so) that you have 'red flags raised' due to nothing, really, is rude. It is lacking in external consideration and fairly thoughtless.

So, since I doubt you intended to be thoughtless, I'm quite curious about what is going on with you that might be making you more gruff and crabby than necessary toward a new member of the forum who is trying to learn the ropes. If nothing is going on with you currently that might lead to your reaction and post, then I'm wondering why you think this is an acceptable way to write to a new member of this forum, considering that you can't know if she/he is hanging from a thread or not?

I understand and will be more careful.

I wasn't in a crabby mood, and neither was I disturbed about anything. Kannas is new to the forum, but not new to forum activity, being a host and moderator of one prior to arriving here. Any other newbie writing:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . . I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me

would've sounded less odd to me. I asked for a little more of her own thoughts because it was unclear to me why she posted what she did in that thread. Her response wrapped it up for me and I didn't give it any more thought until now.

Kannas, if my post caused any distress or doubt about being welcome here, I offer my sincere apologies.

I feel inspired to thank all direct participants in this display of the considerate and protective nature of our forum. I've thought about it for a few days now, and the mature and considerate interplay here between you all just makes me feel happy and secure. :)

Anart, your moderating work on this forum often produces in me a feeling of something subtle and warm that I cannot describe. It is just a joy to see good communication and tact in a setting of this nature. Feeling secure and protected is so important while exposing our individual psychological processes. Well done all of you: Anart, MC, Kannas and Jerry. :cool2:

Now I remember that as PaleoChristians, every moment here on this forum is our "church". Every opportunity to communicate with each other is an opportunity to become intimate with the Beloved - Oh Thou, Glory of Glories. Bless us all. Oh Thou, Divine Cosmic Mind, help us channel Thy Creativity that those who can See, will spring up from the garden of our labour and love - that more of our kind will also be able to See.
:halo:

Thank you very much to all who participated on this last setion of the 2009 year :) ,
it seems that realy the 2010 will be an interesting year.

I don't think I've ever replied to a session thread before (I will from now on, even if only to say thanks) so Ill start with this one.
Thanks :) I've noticed that the C's input is needed less and less as the time has gone by, you no longer need as much guidance in what steps to make (hope thats more of an observation than assumption.) This can only be a good thing, even though theres still a part of me that likes to be intrigued by what they have to say!

If the hypothesis is correct that our reality is a symbol of a higher one, then the recent 'big freeze' might just be symbolizing a 'bitter' year ahead, but for whom? (climategate? :P) Or maybe the 4th density beings are having some epic dog fights over europe right now :lol:

The more unstable things get, the more energy I seem to have to do things that I think are important, and the more I see how futile the energies of entropy are against the energies of creation! and without the information presented by Laura and her team I would surely still be in the jungle without a map or compass. I don't yet know how I personally can balance the energy between that exchange but I have the EE program to help me discover.
Goodnight and sweet/strange dreams ;)

Diplodocus wrote: << I've noticed that the C's input is needed less and less as the time has gone by >>

Maybe needed less for guidance, but hearing from them never seems to lose its power to inspire! :)

Just caught this. Thanks a lot! It helped.

Some positive notes that line up in my heart:

"We once said that 4D STS will become desperate for control as the changes approach" (3D STS, too!)
"Why you, yes! Collectively, that is"
"All and more coming down the creativity pipeline"
"they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner" (new for me!)
"the more that each individual perceives the situation more clearly, and the real truth about it the situation, then that has a greater effect"
"You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled."

What a time to be alive.

A dark thought happened though:

They could occupy the airports. That would pretty much do it.

In the reference to 5d on the hill i had to wounder the connection to this and the presences of this exhibit. And to think that ptb would be so desperate that would bring this to this city as to help push the agenda a long. No matter what it takes and what they have to use do there biding. Given the recent seismic events, Ca. has always been a prime candidate with a long history of earth quake activity and fault lines through out the state >
?
San Francisco (October 6, 2008) —A new generation of Northern Californians will have a chance to view the artifacts of Egypt’s best-known pharaoh when Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs opens at the de Young on June 27, 2009. This marks the first time in three decades that the treasures of King Tutankhamun will be seen in Northern California since the first record-breaking exhibition at the de Young in 1979.

The current exhibition includes an extensive array of more than 130 important artifacts from the tomb of Tutankhamun and other ancient Egyptian sites such as the gold diadem found on King Tut’s mummy’s head when the tomb was discovered. The exhibition will also include a selection of artifacts that are new to the traveling exhibition including an elaborate pectoral necklace that features a yellow-green carved stone of unknown origin that is thought to be millions of years old.

A collection of photographs, “Opening Tutankhamun’s Tomb: The Harry Burton Photographs” will feature 38 prints from Harry Burton, the photographer who accompanied explorer Howard Carter on the Tutankhamun expedition and documented the discoveries. Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs will remain on view at the de Young through March 28, 2010.

“San Francisco is a perfect place for King Tut,” said Zahi Hawass, secretary general of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities. “I want everyone in California to know that the boy king is coming to town, and I personally invite everyone to see this great exhibition so that a new generation of people will experience the history and magic of the boy king.”

“Since a trip to Egypt is out of reach for most people, we are bringing a collection of King Tut’s exquisite treasures back to the de Young so that the Bay Area can experience the beauty of the Golden Age of ancient Egypt,” said John E. Buchanan, director of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. “The first Tut show in 1979 was one of the most popular exhibitions ever to be presented at the de Young. We look forward to providing this new educational and cultural exploration as part of our 30-year tradition of hosting exhibitions that feature ancient art and antiquities at the Fine Arts Museums.”
The curse of the mummy began when many terrible events occurred after the discovery of King Tut's tomb. Legend has it that anyone who dared to open the tomb would suffer the wrath of the mummy. Because mummies have been associated with many magical powers throughout history, some of the mummies found from Egypt were ground into a fine powder and sold as this mystical mummy powder. It's believed the powder had magical healing powers and it wasn't until the discovery of King Tut and the hype of the media that things would change forever.
The hype began when Lord Carnarvon, the person who funded the discovery of King Tut’s Tomb, died shortly after the discovery. The path to his death began in the spring of 1923 when he was bitten on the cheek by a mosquito. During his morning shaving routines, he further aggravated the mosquito bite. It soon became infected and Lord Carnarvon found himself ill. He suffered a high fever and chills. A doctor was sent to examine him but medical attention arrived too late and Lord Carnarvon died. At that exact moment the lights in Cairo mysteriously went out.
Once Carnarvon died the media went wild with stories of his death. They claimed King Tut wanted vengeance and announced a mummy's curse, which targeted those who had entered the tomb. Not only did the death of Carnarvon get all the people in an uproar but other stories began to surface as well. Of the stories that surfaced, two remain prominent. One of the prominent stories is that a cobra killed Howard Carter's (explorer who discovered King Tut’s tomb) pet canary after the discovery of King Tut's tomb. The other story is that Lord Carnarvon's dog howled and dropped dead at two in the morning when Carnarvon died.
What is interesting is that Howard Carter lived a decade after this major discovery. So what happened to Howard Carter during all this hype? Howard Carter spent his last years logging and recording every artifact found in the tomb. Why didn't he suffer the curse of the mummy? He was, after all, the first to enter the tomb.
Did King Tut's Tomb really unleash a curse? New findings are showing that bacteria on the wall of the tomb might have been the cause of the curse. The bacteria would release spores into the air allowing it to be breathed. This in turn caused people who came into contact with these spores to become ill. Could this be what killed Lord Carnarvon? It appears that this could have contributed to his demise, as well as the fact that he was not in the best of health.
Whether the mummy’s curse is fact or fiction, this story seems to interest people even today. The myth of the curse has remained with King Tut and continues to make people question as to whether the curse was really unleashed. What is known is that when you mix propaganda, facts, and hype you get a story that can be exciting. It all really boils down to one question. Do you believe in the curse of the mummy? We will leave that for you to decide.

Back
Top Bottom