Session 29 July 2023

@iamthatis

"I think it's important to note that it was the questions asked by a bunch of 3D humans in the session that allowed the C's to do so."

Dear C’s…?

This raises the question how much do we, and how much can we influence the present paradigm? I’m slowly coming out of the position of we are just lowly cogs in the wheel, and setting back and observing is the best we can do. That seems to be true in part, but it is starting to look like there is more.

The C’s said the great battle that changed us into STS was fought through “us”. How?

How does one pick up a certain FRV of humans a go through them, or use them to affect an outcome? (and not molest free will)

“Because you asked” I think the C’s have said this a time or two in reference to Laura and us, asking for help in gaining knowledge and so forth. Which leads to the idea: asking = help is “possible” no-asking = no help.

I can easily put myself in the position of 6DSTO and say look, no one care or tries or even asked for help, they just want their own comfortable lives restored (blind cry-babies). No help for them. But looking at a group within the mob seriously asking for help doing their best to see objectively and get the hell out of the spiraling state of affairs. Then saying hey we can work with these people, so let’s give help, maybe something can be salvaged.

Does raising certain questions, and asking for help in specific situations allow help from higher densities to operate? Help is on the way…help is near…help is “here”. So ask the right, well crafted questions, to pop open the can of help. It wouldn’t mean we get what we want per say, but may open-up new possibilities for a better outcome.

I wonder if “sometimes” a request would work as well as a question? Example: Dear C’s, please help us diffuses or eliminate the CBDC’s as we need what little free will we have left to continue in our struggle. Would that request leave the field “open” for STO factions, that are here now, to help?

Dear C’s: please help the Palestinians to obtain the best possible outcome in their struggle.

Dear C’s: please strengthen our brothers and sisters in spirit who are falling prey to lies.

Dear C’s: Please help administer karma and balance here on earth as it is in heaven for the best possible outcome. No answer required to the request, just leave it hanging there on the battle field bulletin board for all to see.

Take what I’ve written here FWIW, I’m still trying to understand it myself, but if we have just learned that our thoughts and question can actually change outcomes, at least to some extent, then crafting questions and request becomes more interesting.

(I see that what I have written here as the word “request” could also be considered a prayer, and the C’s did say recently to pray. But if that request was overheard during a session, it “might” carry more weight. Dunno?) By the same token there are things that should not be discussed in the sessions.)

(We should consider that all communications we have with the C’s is monitored by TPTB, and all the way up to the dark lord. That in itself should come as no surprise, but it’s kind of in our face right now.)

I think the key is ask with complete and total openness, or non-anticipation:

August 11, 1996

Q: (L) OK, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?

A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?

Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?

A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density.

Q: (L) Is this a correct assessment of this process?

A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.

Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, so it’s OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another, but anticipation defines it as a more personal thing.

A: And that brings realization.

Q: (L) So, desire to serve others, and to do something because it will help others, brings realization...

A: But, realization creates anticipation.

Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this? I mean, this is like walking on a razor’s edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope... (J) They said it was tricky...(L) This is, this is, um...

A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a non-prejudicial kind.

Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be?

Q: (L) This is, and I’m not asking about Ark, this is something that he has talked about in terms of shaping the future. He talks about shaping the future as an intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. When the quantum jump occurs, it occurs on it’s own, and in it’s own way. Is this the concept he’s dealing with here?

A: Anticipation.

Q: (L) In other words, is what he’s talking about anticipation?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean, anticipation in response to what I said?

A: That is the key to shaping the future... Avoiding it.

Q: (T) OK, because we’re not anticipating in what we’re doing...

Q: (T) What we’re doing is not anticipatory, it’s just happening. We were talking about it on the way up, that with interactions with others, we are facilitating, we are creating reality. This is what they all say about reality.

A: When it hits you, it stops.

Q: (L) When what hits you? (J) The realization. (T) The fact that it’s happening.

A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.

So maybe what's happened is that we've had a realization that we have an affect on things by speaking with the C's. But according to this session, it'd be a good idea to not turn that into anticipation that we have the power to change things.

About making prayer requests on behalf of others - like the Palestinians, or kids being tortured to death for adrenochrome - it's a pretty understandable response. Especially when one is linked up with 6D light beings, and the 3D ming gets the sense that something could be different if only we just did this or that. We see the mass suffering in the world, and want to alleviate it somehow. But I don't think it's our place to do so.

These kinda requests may actually be a subtle form of rejection of the world as it is, maybe attempts at manipulation. If our 3D reality is the 'body of god' at this level of density, that's sort of like saying, 'You know, god, I think you should lose some weight and maybe start putting on a little more makeup. Or dress yourself up more often? Get a haircut? Or how about some plastic surgery? I'd just like to see you as the best version of yourself.'

That's a much different FRV signal than a healthy 'yin' of acceptance, gratitude and Faith, paired with a healthy 'yang' of action in the world, firmness, making aims and growing in Knowledge, skills, etc., and letting the universe do it's thing.

With CBDC's and an Ice Age and planned depopulation and all the rest, there's no telling what it will all actually look like, but it'll probably get pretty crazy. It'll be a significant test to stay on track, not get sucked into the chaos and start trying to anticipate and influence things beyond our means. In a way I see it as a blessing - we don't have to save the world. Living our own little 3D life and clearing our karmic debts and learning to be of service to others seems like the best medicine.

Many thanks for the very interesting session!

Q: (L) So you're saying Barry Obama is a sick person. Sick in what way?

A: Psychopath.
In regards to Michelle Obama, I was also pretty quickly concluding: “What are the odds of her being a hermaphrodite? How likely is that?“. But given the way the C‘s described Obama (which wasn’t surprising to me since I always found the guy more then just a little creepy and likely a textbook example of a psychopath), I was thinking that there is a good chance that this sicko actually requested to have a hermaphrodite at some point in his evil career and was “delivered“ one! It wouldn’t surprise me at all if that is what actually happened! He certainly had the power and connections for something like that. I tell ya, Obama is one of the creepiest people I have ever seen. That would also kinda disable the “what are the odds“ argument since it wouldn‘t have been a normal romantic get together of people.

Yeah, Obama has always seemed like a creep and total charlatan.

Coincidentally, a video popped up in my youtube feed: David Garrow (Obama biographer) was recently interviewed by David Samuels for the Tablet Magazine, and in this clip, Dinesh D'Souza goes over that interview, mentioning how Garrow initially bought into the "Obama image" until meeting him. Garrow then came to a different conclusion, saying that Obama is "not a normal human being":

D'Souza's previous/first video about the interview (in letters to his ex-girlfriend, Obama writes how he fantasizes about having sex with men; a murder case connected to Obama, etc):

Yeah, Obama has always seemed like a creep and total charlatan.

One of my issues with Obama is not so much about his bizarre lifestyle and assumed intellect as it is about the land I live in and love.

Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Obama has ingratiated himself into the local culture (I guess I am not one of those).

Those actions give him power that he does not deserve and to put it in his words "you didn't do that".

Q: (Andromeda) And raised underground?
A: Yes
Q: (Joe) And then appeared as adults on the surface, got a job...
Q: (Joe) And who made them?
A: Lizards in cahoots with STS Orions.
Q: (Joe) So these are human beings. They're functionally the same, as human as other human beings? Like biologically the same as other human beings, or not?
A: Some genetic tweaks. Most were harvested from human mothers and incubated.
Did the "change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature" COVID-19 strain ever make it down to any of the underground cities?

It is not just an Obama who truly is another perfect image of Western degradation. Many leaders in the West, England ,France ,Italy , Germany , The Netherlands , The Baltics , The Eastern Europeans, are sooner or later found to be nurturing inside them [ because they have been injected with] depraved leaders who are morally unspeakable. We are all approaching an end of our period of trial with the worst coming at the end when they , the higher negative powers in the spiritual spheres will use them, to try overwhelm all believers trust in the Splendour, The Christ. Perhaps Satan"s world is truly being re-introduced by changing our biology again, with promises that in his world, where all can do what they like without any consequences, all have to carry a different biology . Synthetic.
I am reminded of The C's affirming the importance of psychic hygiene. In every sense ; seeing , hearing , speaking , great care must be taken with interacting with negative energies. You can listen or watch many things as long as the orientation is known , acknowledged and understood.
" So Yahweh said to Satan,
" Where have you been ? "
" Round the Earth ", he answered,
"....roaming about ."

No one really imagined birds might see the world differently

Hmmmm.... maybe...

Session 14 January 1995:​

Q: (L) They have told us before that time is an illusion or a deception imposed at the time of the "fall." (J) I've seen, we have all seen, the light spectrum. What we are able to perceive with our eyes is only a limited section. Is reality like that? What we are able to perceive is only a small section of the spectrum of vibrations?

A: Close.

Q: (T) When we move into 4th density will we be able to perceive more of this electromagnetic band?

A: Much.

Q: (J) So, it expands our awareness?

Thank you all for the session! :flowers:

About making prayer requests on behalf of others - like the Palestinians, or kids being tortured to death for adrenochrome - it's a pretty understandable response. Especially when one is linked up with 6D light beings, and the 3D ming gets the sense that something could be different if only we just did this or that. We see the mass suffering in the world, and want to alleviate it somehow. But I don't think it's our place to do so.
Ditto.
In addition to bordering to "deification" if questions turn to requests and pleas which then turn into prayers to the C's.

You’ve asked a couple questions, and although it’s not pertinent to this thread, probably more appropriate in the “Critter” section, I’ll drop a couple info bits, and leave it up to you if your interested in researching the fascinating new discovery's about avian species and what they “see”.
Check this out:
“IN THE EARLY 1970s, A RESEARCHER testing the ability of pigeons to discriminate colors discovered by accident that the birds can see ultraviolet (UV) light. The finding was deemed curious but not too important. “It was natural for scientists to assume that bird vision is like human vision,” says Geoffrey Hill, an Auburn University ornithologist and the author of Bird Coloration. “After all, birds and humans are both active by day, we use bright colors as cues. ... No one really imagined birds might see the world differently.”

The anthropomorphic smugness of the founding “experts” strikes again!

“[…]the eyes of most birds probably are even more sensitive to ultraviolet light than they are to what we call visible light. Scientists also have learned that many birds have plumage that reflects UV light. Together, these discoveries “made us realize there could be new answers to old questions,” says Drake University biologist Muir Eaton. Birds rely on vision to choose mates, find food and scan for predators, for example. “If you assume birds see exactly what we see, you could have the wrong framework for understanding bird behavior,” Eaton says.”

Again, from the article quoted above:

“How do birds detect ultraviolet (UV) light?
To answer this question you must understand avian eye structure. The human retina has three kinds of cone cells (receptors used for color vision): red, green and blue. By contrast, birds active during the day have four kinds, including one that’s specifically sensitive to UV wavelengths. There’s another difference: In birds, each cone cell contains a tiny drop of colored oil that human cells lack. The oil drop functions much like a filter on a camera lens. The result is that birds not only see UV light, they are much better than humans at detecting differences between two similar colors.

What does the world look like to a bird with UV vision? “We can’t imagine,” says Auburn University ornithologist Geoffrey Hill. Since birds can detect more colors than humans can, scenes may appear more varied. And colors that already are bright to human eyes are—if amplified by UV reflectance—probably even brighter to birds.”

To that crow that you previously described to me, I’m guessing you probably looked something like this,
but with bright, colourful splotches, iridescence from detergent residue and lint all over you! :lol::lol::lol:
I’d get away as fast as I could, as well, lol!
View attachment 79630

How auspicious! A crow takes down the flag of Israel:

Thank you for the super interesting session!

Everyday I am astonished at how much stranger than fiction reality is. It’s far weirder than I can ever imagine.

Were the Cs ever asked again about the Quorum and their possible role in the grand scheme of things and the 4D Orion STS / Lizzie manipulation of humans? Is the Quorum comprised of STO and STS aliens or just one faction etc? Is now the right time to ask the question again?
Here's a refresher on what's said in the sessions and the Wave:

"Osirians" were the origin of the Freemasons, who formed in 5633 B.C. Masons are a “low-level branch” of the “Illuminati.” (Historically, the Illuminati are the newcomers, founded in 1776 by Weishaupt, as an alternative to the Masons, whose origin is difficult to trace more than 500 years or so ago. Of course, these could just be more or less arbitrary names for groups that have been around much longer.) Their focus is to act as “overseers” of the “status of quorum,” a “deeper knowledge organization,” and “watchers” of Earth changes to “keep track of prophecies.” They are “totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future [personal and global].” Their membership is hidden. We wouldn’t recognize them. They are in regular communication with the Cs, and have been “for some time as you measure it.” (10/16/94 and 10/25/94) As long as “vibrational frequencies” are not “out of pattern,” the Cs will answer the call of Quorum members to be of service. (11/12/94) They are mostly alien, while the Illuminati is mostly human (11/12/94), and are somehow identifiable with the “world banking conglomerate” (3/29/97). The enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees is “partly” identifiable with the Quorum (9/16/95).

The C’s tried to get across that STS vs. STO polarity isn’t the best framework when thinking about the quorom, hinting at “two halves” of a whole, where they meet or blend in the middle, and answering “closer” to the following: “Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?” This “circle” is a “natural frequency wave”: “Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each ‘camp’ to create perfect balance.”

L's thought process from the 11/12/94 questions: “the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations. … the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.” Response: “Close.”
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

A: Yes. […]

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.
In the Wave, Laura wrote: “We begin to see that everything is not quite as simple as we might have thought. You can’t just say that the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black T-shirts. There is no easy answer. But, we knew this all along. We know it from our own natures, and from the fact that every family has black sheep and white sheep and everything in between. We can’t get on our soapbox and declare that the Masons or Illuminati are implementing a plan to control the world and take away free will. On the other hand, there may certainly be elements in both organizations and others with such plans. And, of course, the practical implication of this is the fact that the followers of the Service-to-Self pathway use their free will to violate the free will of others through lies and deceptions. And, of course, the cleverest of these lies is to blame everything that they do themselves on someone or something else while they, themselves, continue to conceal their presence and true nature.”

On the Brotherhood of the Serpent references in 11/11/95, Laura writes: “The Cassiopaeans are here indicating that there is a subtle, but distinct difference between the Brotherhood of the Serpent and the Quorum. Yes, the Quorum is a group with advanced knowledge and abilities, but their objectives and intent are to preserve Free Will for all, while the objectives of the Brotherhood are to manipulate, dominate and control others.”

Lastly, the Quorum’s relationship with the Nordic Covenant is “segmented,” whatever that means. (12/26/98)

How auspicious! A crow takes down the flag of Israel:

What a crow symbolizes.​

"Ravens and crows often—but not always—represent death," explains Daniel P. Compora, Ph.D., an associate professor at the University of Toledo whose scholarly focus is on folklore and popular culture. (A group of crows is called a "murder," after all.)
Some also consider crows to be messengers that are capable of existing between both worlds. "They represent spiritual law, the universal wisdom that the physical world must integrate,'' says Cat Rambo, a sacred medicine and dreamwork expert.
This means that crows can be considered a good omen or a bad omen, depending on the number of crows and the context. "Seeing a single crow is often thought to be a bad omen, but seeing two could indicate good luck is coming," says Compora. "Seeing three suggests impending change."
He adds that these interpretations are not universal, and different cultures have their own unique perspectives on crows.

In Native American culture:​

"Native Americans view them as messengers between the living and the dead," says Compora. "Sometimes, they are depicted as tricksters."
Maggie Wilson, an animal psychic medium and metaphysical expert who was trained by Indigenous leaders, adds that in Alaska, the Athapaskan people believe the raven (similar to the crow but slightly larger) is the creator of the world.

In mythology:​

Crow appears as an important symbol in Norse and Roman mythology. "In Norse mythology, the God Odin has two crows that he sets free daily," says Compora. The crows serve as Odin's messengers.
"In Roman mythology, Apollo was noted to have a white crow who watched over his pregnant lover Delphos," explains Wilson. "But when the crow brought bad news to Apollo, he turned black. This can be where the crow started getting a bad reputation."

5 spiritual meanings behind the crow:​

Sacred law.​

When you see a crow, it could be a sign that it's time to reflect on your values and "sacred laws."
"Sacred law is different from man's law or the law created from religion," says Rambo. She explains that a crow wants you to self-reflect when man's rules or laws may not be aligned with sacred law or spiritual law. An example of sacred law can be our intuition when we know something isn't right or in alignment.

Communication from the spiritual realm.​

Crows are often associated with death and considered messengers from the other side. "Crows are considered an intermediary between this world and the spirit world," says Rambo.

Change.​

"The crows fly with the wind in a way that some have predicted weather changes, such as tornadoes and rain," says Wilson. "[They symbolize that] the winds of change will blow into your life and you'll have to adjust the way you're flying."

Death.​

Sometimes crows can represent death in a literal or figurative sense. "Crows can be an omen of change," says Rambo. "Sometimes an omen of death." But death doesn't have to be scary: "Change always asks for the death of something and a rebirth of something new," she adds.

A clean home.​

On a lighter note, crows can also symbolize clean living spaces, says Wilson. "The male and the female build the home together high up for protection and are kept incredibly clean." She suggests that if you meditate on the symbolism of the crow, you may walk away with more respect for your health and house.

“Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each ‘camp’ to create perfect balance.”
Thank you for that great summary.

It's my understanding that the Quorum comprises 4D STS and STO individuals who are somehow able to achieve a balanced blend of STS and STO frequencies. It's difficult to wrap my head around how that is possible since 4D STS and STO should be more aligned to one or the other orientation, even more than in 3D since that is the criterion for graduating to 4D. But I guess it could be similar to how the FOTCM group is able to balance STS (as the default setting of humans on Earth) with STO by serving others.

There is also a group from Kantek that Cs have been in touch with (who they have not yet identified) and we know that Kantekkians/Aryans/ Nordics? had to be brought to Earth after destroying their own planet. We don't know this group's relation to the Nordic Covenant or the Quorum yet.

And lastly, the Nordic Covenant which is mostly made up of humans and some others. It is also a duality (positive/negative orientation) and protects secrets of "bloodlines that extend off planet", bloodlines that are "recent and pure" and that are somehow connected to power centers such as Thule Society who connected Hitler to Antareans/Orion STS Humanoids.

If I had to hypothesize, the Nordic Covenant has a close connection to or is synonymous with either secret organizations such as Thule Society or the underground race of bi-density psychopaths for two reasons:

1. The Nordic Covenant is supposed to have formed recently ~5129 yrs ago (as of 1998) and have "pure" bloodlines
2. The underground race is also comprised of "Aryans"/"Master Race"/ "Nation of the Third Eye" (the psychic bi-density Aryans of "4D STS manufacture" who are "the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too") are made up of reanimated and reprogrammed individuals abducted in large scale wars and/or spawned through hybridization experiments by Lizzies for the last 14,000 years and hence constitute a "purer" breed of STS

Thank you for that great summary.

It's my understanding that the Quorum comprises 4D STS and STO individuals who are somehow able to achieve a balanced blend of STS and STO frequencies. It's difficult to wrap my head around how that is possible since 4D STS and STO should be more aligned to one or the other orientation, even more than in 3D since that is the criterion for graduating to 4D. But I guess it could be similar to how the FOTCM group is able to balance STS (as the default setting of humans on Earth) with STO by serving others.
Some speculation: STO, due to its openness to service to all (even to its own detriment at times), must accept STS. STS, by contrast, rejects and denies STO. Maybe there is a "law" by which STS admits there are certain rules to the game - though that doesn't mean they don't try to break them. STO is more aware of the need for balance.

Especially on the 3D level, STO contains STS, in a sense. The self is served via others. And all humans are by default STS. STO is just a directional alignment. E.g., you might be "60% STS, but oriented as an STO candidate." So within the earthly reflection of this process (high level organizations like "illuminati"), you have STS individuals, which nevertheless contain some of STO orientation. You could think of the Manhattan Project, which utilized scientists of positive or mixed orientation (according to Ra, at least), but which served a mixed or STS power structure.
There is also a group from Kantek that Cs have been in touch with (who they have not yet identified) and we know that Kantekkians/Aryans/ Nordics? had to be brought to Earth after destroying their own planet. We don't know this group's relation to the Nordic Covenant or the Quorum yet.

And lastly, the Nordic Covenant which is mostly made up of humans and some others. It is also a duality (positive/negative orientation) and protects secrets of "bloodlines that extend off planet", bloodlines that are "recent and pure" and that are somehow connected to power centers such as Thule Society who connected Hitler to Antareans/Orion STS Humanoids.

If I had to hypothesize, the Nordic Covenant has a close connection to or is synonymous with either secret organizations such as Thule Society or the underground race of bi-density psychopaths for two reasons:

1. The Nordic Covenant is supposed to have formed recently ~5129 yrs ago (as of 1998) and have "pure" bloodlines
2. The underground race is also comprised of "Aryans"/"Master Race"/ "Nation of the Third Eye" (the psychic bi-density Aryans of "4D STS manufacture" who are "the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too") are made up of reanimated and reprogrammed individuals abducted in large scale wars and/or spawned through hybridization experiments by Lizzies for the last 14,000 years and hence constitute a "purer" breed of STS
Sounds like a decent hypothesis to me. One thing sticks out to me connecting to the Undergrounders in a roundabout way. From 3/23/96:
Q: (L) Do you say she [SV, in discussion about Nordic Covenant] is aware of her mission?

A: Some are.
Reminds me of what the Cs said in the last session about missions, memory wipes, etc. But this isn't necessarily talking about the same type of missions.

Interesting bit from 12/26/98:
Q: When the person who was later represented as Jesus lived, was that, as Paul described it, a New Covenant of Blood?

A: No.

Q: Was any of this related to the Nordic Covenant?

A: In a parallel sense.
They say the NC is "a mystical thing." Its central thing is off-planet bloodlines. It exists to "guard secrets" about our origin and nature. However they are NOT involved in engineering replacement bodies for 4D STS, which would seem to distinguish them from the Undergrounders, which arguably are part of that very project. They are "one of the players" keeping humanity in the darkness.

A better option might be to equate the NC with the "Brotherhood of the Serpent". They are a human faction, perhaps in league with the undergrounders, but not identical.

I think the discussion from the last session is relevant here:
Q: (L) The materialist view will predominate... But okay... This leads me to kind of like a diversion here because he mentions a group that's over all governments and he's not the only one who mentions that. Some people have written entire books about, you know, the secret government and so forth, and that they're like bloodline members. So do those individuals in that so-called secret government, are they aware of the full nature of the phenomenon and what it means for the future of Earth humanity and even themselves?

A: They are aware of the nature but believe that they can control it. Wishful thinking dominates at all levels of the STS hierarchy.

Q: (L) And there are, I guess, families that have bloodline connections off the planet to 4D STS, is that correct?

Q: (L) And what is the nature of these bloodline connections? I know that's kind of a vague question.

(Joe) Does it mean they're ideologically attuned?

A: This is a difficult topic. Those who are bloodline of 4D STS have power centers.

Q: (L) Are you talking about some kind of an extra physical organ?

A: Close.

Q: (Andromeda) Like an emotional center or an intellectual center?

Q: (L) Similar to an emotional center or an intellectual center... Are they genetically engineered for this?

Q: (L) Is there anything corresponding to that on the STO side?

A: In a sense though it was passed on in the natural way.

Q: (L) So there are STO individuals with power centers of some sort?

A: FRV soul essences.

Q: (L) So in other words, they have a soul essence of certain FRVs as opposed to genetically engineered power centers that connect them to 4D STS, is that what we're saying here?

Q: (Joe) Those power centers provide these 4D STS bloodline individuals with capabilities to rise into positions of power or gain positions of power and control?

Q: (Joe) And is it true that they're kind of connected in that sense to a 4D STS mindset? So they would tend towards domination?

Q: (L) Does it also mean that these power centers can transmit energy to 4D STS through the 3D individual with the power center?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Is that one of their primary functions?

Q: (L) So they are engineered into positions of power for the purpose of transmitting energy up?

Q: (Joe) Either through what they enact, or you know, they can cause suffering and all that...

Q: (Andromeda) Feeding tubes.

(Niall) Are they mostly British? [Laughter]

(Joe) That's a serious question: Anglo-Saxon stock...

A: Nordic.

Q: (L) Okay.

Back
Top Bottom