Session 29 May 2021

I must confess that I have had the 1st dose of the pfizer vaccine. I held out for as long as reasonably possible, but the pressure in my work environment, which is in the field of healthcare, meant that I was receiving daily questions from my supervisors and employers about when I was getting the vaccine, and why I hadn't gotten it yet. Initially I would give a vague reply and this gave me some time. Then the questions become demands and thinly veiled threats of being removed from my position to another position which would essentially have removed me from any practical work and potentially ruined future career prospects in the field. I then used the tactic of explaining how I always have negative reactions to vaccines in general and how I was hoping to postpone/avoid the vaccine if possible to avoid these side effects This also bought me some more time until many of our elderly patients had received the vaccine and had no obvious significant adverse effects. Then the pressure came back on and I was the last person in my organisation to be non-vaccinated.

At this point I made the conscious decision to get the vaccine as the potential negative effect it may have on my health were outweighed by the negative effect of losing my job and career, which I have placed a large amount of energy into. Thankfully my health is currently at an all time high thanks to implementing the dietary and health recommendations from the forum over the years as well as recommendations from Ray peat and associated people in the health sphere. Similarly I have been re-reading Gurdjieff, Castaneda, Laura/The Cs as well as Paul and Caesar. This has fortified my spirit and will. I therefore met the vaccination head on with as full awareness as I could muster. I had no preconceived notion of how I would feel about the vaccine and focused on having love, hope and faith that I would be able to overcome what is ultimately a small amount of mRNA entering my body. My intent/will/being was bolstered by the knowledge that the PTB are not omniscient and that they may have miscalculated, not only with the manufacturing and negligence in covid being spread and consequently utilized by STO to have a positive effect on certain people, but perhaps there is also a chance that the vaccine itself may backfire as alluded to in a previous session by the Cs. Therefore as the needle went into my body I was physically completely relaxed as to avoid engendering too strong a muscle/nervous response. I was also mentally shielded and focused on the truthful knowledge of what was going into my body without harbouring false knowledge. I was also, however, non anticipatory and open with a strong faith that if there is any chance the mRNA code could be altered by myself/STO helpers in the aide of my positive intent/will/faith then I allowed this possibility to potentially manifest, without being attached to the outcome.

Unfortunately in New Zealand the pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine available or else I would have gotten another non mRNA vaccine. After having the 1st vaccine dose I made sure to openly and loudly announce this around my workplace. Following this, I have been overdue for my second vaccination which I have not gotten. I made sure to get the vaccine in full view of many staff members and made it well known how badly I suffered from it (I took days off sick and sent large email chains detailing how negatively I was affected, although I was actually well - a small white lie which Gurdjieff may have accepted, although Peterson may not be proud of). After this stalking behaviour I have had no questions about getting the 2nd dose and it is now assumed that I have already had it without me even having to directly state that I have. In this way I have avoided any possible more severe reaction which many seem to get with the second dose. Thankfully other than a slightly sore arm I have had no side effects whatsoever and have continued to improve my health and knowledge since receiving the single vaccine dose. One concern prior to getting the vaccine was that I would become some docile sheep who would follow the PTB without a second thought. The opposite has proven to be true, and it is almost as Castaneda says, that by experiencing the heat from impossible people in positions of power over me I was able to utilize the sustained pressure and increase my being, awareness and knowledge to the point that the overall process was a strengthening factor for my being.

Currently I have to deal with the pangs of conscience when patients ask what my opinion is regarding the vaccine. I walk a very fine line and have managed to subtly dissuade certain people from getting the vaccine whilst remaining circumspect and "wise as serpents and gentle as doves". Others who do not ask and disparage those who would be against the vaccine I leave to do as the want according to their own free will. I find myself continuing to fortify myself with petty tyrants at my workplace being under constant surveillance with mask wearing, contact tracing and the like whilst having to repeatedly listen and respond affirmatively to deliberations on the deadliness of the virus as well as preaching about how holy and enlightened the healthcare professionals and bureaucrats who run them are.

Hopefully this can help others in a similar situation to myself. It is still possible that a Mossad agent/Illuminate may press a button somewhere and I then turn into a zombie. However, when I am alone at night looking up to the stars, whilst looking deep into my soul, I know that such a crude tool of the PTB cannot have any hold over me, any more than I allow it to.
Hi Matai
I am very impressed with what you have written.
Your acting is impeccable (as Don Juan taught)😁.
Most people I know will take the vaccine just to go on vacation.
You want to grow not only professionally, but you work hard on yourself. Your thoughts are testament to that.
I respect you a lot.

Hopefully this can help others in a similar situation to myself. It is still possible that a Mossad agent/Illuminate may press a button somewhere and I then turn into a zombie. However, when I am alone at night looking up to the stars, whilst looking deep into my soul, I know that such a crude tool of the PTB cannot have any hold over me, any more than I allow it to.

Thankyou Matai
Impeccable application of knowledge
That’s going to be a helpful strategy if I need it.

Neither my urologist or oncologist have ever told me, or even suggested to me, to take the jab. Then again, I have never asked them. I think both of my doctors realize that, because I am receiving chemo treatments to keep the cancer at bay-very successfully-a vaccine could compromise the effectiveness of the cancer drug I'm taking, and if so, I could be in real trouble, and I have told my siblings that (although I wouldn't take it even if I wasn't getting cancer treatments). Nevertheless, some of my siblings are really adamant that I take it. especially my kid brother who has disowned me and has even fabricated a lie because of my openly critical stance on masks because I'm a Trump supporter as well, in his mind anyway, so to him I'm in the enemy camp. While I can still socialize with my other five siblings, I get the distinct impression that they are very uncomfortable in my presence. I get a sense of alienation even when discussing mundane and/or irrelevant issues, and my younger sister did not invite me to a recent family gathering where her son and his wife and their three little girls from Calgary were present, and I really enjoy their company. My nephew's wife is such a gem, an incredibly good mother and dedicated school teacher. I didn't know about it until my sister-in-law inadvertently informed me of it the other day when I dropped in for an uninvited visit. That really hurt.

(Sigh) I've just resigned myself to the fact that it is what it is, and I am not going to compromise my position, my best strategy being to avoid them as much as possible. After all, I have knowledge that they don't, or probably never will, have, about our true reality, and they don't seem to be interested in finding out.
But it still hurts.

Neither my urologist or oncologist have ever told me, or even suggested to me, to take the jab. Then again, I have never asked them. I think both of my doctors realize that, because I am receiving chemo treatments to keep the cancer at bay-very successfully-a vaccine could compromise the effectiveness of the cancer drug I'm taking, and if so, I could be in real trouble, and I have told my siblings that (although I wouldn't take it even if I wasn't getting cancer treatments). Nevertheless, some of my siblings are really adamant that I take it. especially my kid brother who has disowned me and has even fabricated a lie because of my openly critical stance on masks because I'm a Trump supporter as well, in his mind anyway, so to him I'm in the enemy camp. While I can still socialize with my other five siblings, I get the distinct impression that they are very uncomfortable in my presence. I get a sense of alienation even when discussing mundane and/or irrelevant issues, and my younger sister did not invite me to a recent family gathering where her son and his wife and their three little girls from Calgary were present, and I really enjoy their company. My nephew's wife is such a gem, an incredibly good mother and dedicated school teacher. I didn't know about it until my sister-in-law inadvertently informed me of it the other day when I dropped in for an uninvited visit. That really hurt.

(Sigh) I've just resigned myself to the fact that it is what it is, and I am not going to compromise my position, my best strategy being to avoid them as much as possible. After all, I have knowledge that they don't, or probably never will, have, about our true reality, and they don't seem to be interested in finding out.
But it still hurts.
Sorry to hear about the behavior of your family towards you. It does hurt! After my daughter was jabbed she took down family pictures with me in them and put up pictures of the family when I was not there. It is such strange behavior. Guess I'm no longer in their club. All of this seems like such an overreaction. Thankful for this group. I hope your treatment is going well and good for you for not compromising your position!

Thank you for your concern Debra Lynn. My treatment is going very well. I have two doctors who actually care about my well-being. As for my siblings well, it is what it is. I don't dislike them for their attitude toward me. More disappointment than anything else. But I still love them and hopefully, deep down somewhere, they still love me.

Nevertheless, some of my siblings are really adamant that I take it. especially my kid brother who has disowned me and has even fabricated a lie because of my openly critical stance on masks because I'm a Trump supporter as well, in his mind anyway, so to him I'm in the enemy camp. While I can still socialize with my other five siblings, I get the distinct impression that they are very uncomfortable in my presence. I get a sense of alienation even when discussing mundane and/or irrelevant issues, and my younger sister did not invite me to a recent family gathering where her son and his wife and their three little girls from Calgary were present, and I really enjoy their company. My nephew's wife is such a gem, an incredibly good mother and dedicated school teacher. I didn't know about it until my sister-in-law inadvertently informed me of it the other day when I dropped in for an uninvited visit. That really hurt.
This sudden animosity towards the well informed by the informationally challenged has increased since Trump derangement syndrome. The lie cannot tolerate any opposition or alternative choices whereas the truth is patient with the needs of others to learn through trial and error. The leftist media has programed them to hate and the worst part of it is that they believe they are non-judgemental. It is truly painful when this hatred infects family and friends.

Thank you for the session! It was great to be a part of one. The atmosphere seems casual and that doesn't come across when just reading the transcripts.

I really hope these vaccines don't wreak so much havok, but it depends on the invividual as to the damage they will cause. Not sure what to think about the zombie apocalypse. 😬 I guess it would be like having more greenbaumed people that could be activated. And if information recorded = time, I wonder if you can change the quality or input of information to affect your perception of time?

I don't think the above is very relevant to the discussion of colinearity as we use the term here. If you follow Laura's advice on the topic,

and actually read that passage, it's interesting because the fact that we aren't speaking the same "language" is descriptive of a problem in... colinearity!

Persephone already posted an excerpt form Casswiki here.

The full excerpt:
Ok, we will go with your definition since it is your blog. I'm not particularly attach to any specific idea. I notice often time what Laura said and what C said is very different. Bad dog have been banned so many times for having different opinion while trying to decipher these ideas. You have to admit the C often use symbolism that is difficult to understand.

Ok, we will go with your definition since it is your blog. I'm not particularly attach to any specific idea. I notice often time what Laura said and what C said is very different. Bad dog have been banned so many times for having different opinion while trying to decipher these ideas. You have to admit the C often use symbolism that is difficult to understand.
The goal is for discussion of the terms to take place respectfully, I don't think Chu was disrespectful in pointing out that the term being used during the session was different from the one you posted. She merely mentioned that it was different and pointed you in the direction of the concept being explained.

I don't think anyone has been banned for having a different idea about something while a concept is being deciphered, I have seen however, individuals who are unable to face the fact that their own vision of a certain topic or idea is being challenged by others, and becoming defensive and sometimes disruptive to the rest of the members in the forum. In that sense, banning is the responsible thing to do, but everyone is given the chance to remain.

I agree, the C's sometimes use language that is difficult to understand, but that is the point, it incites discussion that can lead to our own understanding and exercising our own learning muscles, and more often than not this means being wrong a lot.

Redrock12, Vous avez ici des frères et soeurs qui vous aiment, pensent à Vous et prie pour Vous...
Vous êtes cher à notre coeur... Ne soyez pas triste... LOVE

Redrock12, You have brothers and sisters here who love you, think of you and pray for you...
You are dear to our hearts... Do not be sad... LOVE

Ok, we will go with your definition since it is your blog.

You mean our forum, yes? We don't have any blogs.:huh:

I'm not particularly attach to any specific idea. I notice often time what Laura said and what C said is very different.

Any examples you have in mind? The context makes a difference.

Bad dog have been banned so many times for having different opinion while trying to decipher these ideas.

Any examples you have in mind? The context makes a difference.

You have to admit the C often use symbolism that is difficult to understand.

For sure! And we always say that and keep that in mind. But in the case of the term "collinearity", it's VERY unlikely. Again, the context makes a difference. Because it's a term understood and used by most members here, and Laura and the Cs, multiple times. We could discuss the different possible meanings, but they would most likely be out of this context. That's what I was trying to point out.

It's like me saying that "Work" as we understand it here also means "work for a living", "work for money", "work to become a dancer", etc. Those are all possible and real, but not the definitions we use around here for implying an esoteric work of a specific kind. :-) I didn't mean to be dismissive of what you may know about "collinearity" in maths, but it's pretty sure that that is irrelevant to the Cs' answer about this group lacking collinearity, that's all.

If gravity is everything, and there is nowhere where consciousness is not, one might think that consciousness is a property of gravity. That seems to be so. From the same session:
Does the statement: "The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence." also mean that the consciousness that was inside him was all the consciousness in existence?
There was an muslim guy wearing traditional clothes, a neat headwear, and bringing his prayer mat, who arrived with our instructors from (IIRC) Belgium for a western outsourcing project in ~2002. We had a couple short religious discussions, when he mentioned that no humans have free will, because we are only allowed to do, what Allah wants. Anything humans say or do its really Allah who allows it and does it, we only obey his commands.
I tried to tell him, we are all self-governed bundles of energy - mere particles of the same material as God made of - thus with the power of choice and the power to create, like God, but to a much lesser extent of course.
He categorically denied all that and stuck to Islam, that humans have absolutely no free will at all. Everybody only does, what Allah allows and wants them to do. Human existence, similarly, is a mere favor from Allah.
It appears, Islam preserved an ancient and very high level teaching, the C's introduced in 1996:

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

I'll always remember Owen's quote: "Creation is the movement of God's Will."

Last edited:
This sudden animosity towards the well informed by the informationally challenged has increased since Trump derangement syndrome. The lie cannot tolerate any opposition or alternative choices whereas the truth is patient with the needs of others to learn through trial and error. The leftist media has programed them to hate and the worst part of it is that they believe they are non-judgemental. It is truly painful when this hatred infects family and friends.

And for moderate people who relied on their common sense so far, the social pressure as expressed in the examples cited above is a powerful leverage to spread this "infection" of the mind to them.

My mother and her partner where cautious and a bit skeptical throughout the whole Covid-19 saga (the lockdowns, the fatality rate, the vaccine, etc), listening to alternative and well researched sources (such as the Dr. Raoult), and yet are on the verge of getting vaccinated. The prospect of not being able to attend social events (theaters, music concerts, etc) and the fact that many of their friends and coworkers are getting distant with them, being pushy about this issue (Are you going to get the vaccine ? When ? Aren't you glad ?) or simply overtly judgemental/critical about their stance, both push them in almost constant anxiety/depressive mood (which could lead to fear if this ramps up).

Using the best of our humanity against us, our ability to build relationships, understand each other, and help each other, is a very powerful and despicable way to bend our will. Being prepared for this kind of attack makes a really stark difference in that case (be overwhelmed and yield/keep calm and stand your ground).

It breaks my heart to watch my nearest relatives go through this and I will definitely understand if they cave in eventually. I just hope they won't have any serious side-effects down the road as they are not in their prime anymore. All I can do is accompany them through this by providing information (e.g. the experimental protocol to temper the effect of the mRNA vaccine) and offer my unconditional support.

I should add that shortly after my daughter did the thing with the pictures she was slammed with some serious vaccine side effects and now needs some support and care. I know she can feel my love for her to the point she asked for a hug. So I let her share her spike proteins with me because she needed that hug and reassurance. If these things are meant to discourage or stop the journey towards knowledge and growth I have to say it is doing the exact opposite. Although Ivermectin and upping the dose of Vit. C was required afterwards I keep thinking to myself, "ALL things work together for good."

Back
Top Bottom