Session 29 May 2021

Is undefined until one understand certain things like the ACE2 spike protein receptor, it has clues at the article that Gaby post form Mercola's interview article/viedeo. I had understood better since I saw here The Other Side of The Coin -in spanish, no subtitles in which explained the expression of the receptor ACE2 (Angiotensin I converting enzyme 2), at the The Human Protein Atlas, a site in wich you can look for the patterns of expression of RNA and proteins that any human has on it's cells.

Go to the site, and type ACE2 in search, and you get here
View attachment 46187
Clik at ACE2 and you get here:
View attachment 46188
Searching for the cells that RNA contains, clik at RNA Cell Type

View attachment 46189

It turns out to be, that the more expression of the RNA of ACE2 is at those more in blue (firsts ones is of digestive system---I am not a doctor, I am just following what Dra. Karina Acevedo mentions at the video. she mentions that Alveolar cell types are from the lungs, but as you can see it does not have the expression. She then went to tissue

View attachment 46190
Then clik at Lung ... not detected at Alveolar cells nor Macrophaghes, do clik at NASOPHARYNX,

View attachment 46191
Medium detected at Ciliated cells (ciliary rootlets), she mentions that is Cytoplasm, that is ...is not a protein expressed at the membrane.

This is where is detected
View attachment 46192
View attachment 46193
The other receptor of the spike protein is TMPRSS2, and expresses more in lungs but she discarded it, do not know why, perhaps other people know better what that is supposed to mean.
View attachment 46194

She explains that (COVID) is "Tthat it reflects is an immune exarcerbation, it is a virus that has a systemic type of action due to its immune effect, while the cytopathic effects are much more digestive and even renals."

from wikipedia:

So as Joe pointed out:

I saw recently another video from Richard Fleming at the Coronairus thread Richard Fleming event 2021 states that Covid 19 is an:

---sorry if I had missed one or two words
View attachment 46195
View attachment 46199

View attachment 46197
Dr. Karina Acevedo quoting Immune responses during COVID-19 infection to shows how the infection can damage the lungs, even though ACE2 is not expressed there per se.

View attachment 46198

Revolucionar, with this explanation I think you will know where the spike protein is going and, also from the article that posted Gaby, there is this huge issue with the frankestenian spike protein.

---
Very interesting session! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. I actually understand everything you said. I harped about the ACE-2 receptors and all of the rest of it to my family for some time (one of whom is a doctor). But COVID is as much political and spiritual as it is biological (if there is a difference). So if you ask me what I think about COVID, well, what exactly are you talking about?

You think it was crazy with COVID. Now the talk is that climate change will be the next world lockdown. Travel by anything using fossil fuels will be restricted. Home heating would be restricted, not even burning wood will be allowed. I just watched a Tucker short segment on YouTube. (Watched on TV, unable to find the link on phone.)

Things would be pretty dire should this come to pass. Much worse than they are now.
Yeah, we aint seen nothing yet. Was it this one.

Thank you very much for the new session and thanks to all the team that participated.
It is a great privilege for me to belong to this forum, although what I have almost always done, rather than participating, is receiving the knowledge that you give us. It's something that I consider more valuable than gold. Thanks to your sacrifice and so many hours of work, I feel calmer than I should. If I believed the official version of what happens, not only today, but throughout history I would feel lost and weakened. But knowledge really protects.

Thank you. I actually understand everything you said. I harped about the ACE-2 receptors and all of the rest of it to my family for some time (one of whom is a doctor).
Oh, is good to know that you understand it.

But COVID is as much political and spiritual as it is biological (if there is a difference). So if you ask me what I think about COVID, well, what exactly are you talking about?
I misunderstood, then... On the other hand, I do not see Covid as spiritual. In the terms regarding the posible awakening of people as the C's mentioned (spiritual perhaps), I understood the part of the infection from SARS-CoV-2, I related too the difference of synthomes that Dr. Richard Flemming as in the post. Perhaps, I am wrong, though.
Yes, Covid is being used as well for political manipulations.

Regarding the bold part, I do not understand what are you saying. Perhaps is a rethorical question and, I am aswering back 😂

Add, PS, I am laughing of myself because sometimes I do not get it.

So, the "C's" said that vaccinated spread/shed "Covid". Since then i had been regulary questioning and researching (a bit) what "Covid" actually is beyond the "its a bad, influenza like virus". A friend did send me a video where a "Doctor" said that the "Corona Virus" is actually harmless and its the "Spike Protein" which is doing the harm. Which, is a big difference. He further explains that the vaccinated are shedding spike proteins "like crazy" and hence are better avoided. If possible in any way. (Sorry, i only have a facebook link for the video)

Since a couple of days i have a pdf book open by name of "The cosmic serpent DNA and the origin of knowledge" and today i managed to "fast read" it half. I had been quite stumped when i did read this paragraphs:

Take proteins, for instance. These long chains of amino acids, strung together in the order
specified by DNA, accomplish almost all the essential tasks in cells. They catch molecules and
build them into cellular structures or take them apart to extract their energy. They carry atoms
to precise places inside or outside the cell. They act as pumps or motors. They form receptors
that trap highly specific molecules or antennae that conduct electrical charges
. Like versatile
marionettes, or jacks-of-all-trades, they twist, fold, and stretch into the shape their task requires.
What is known, precisely, about these "self-assembling machines"? According to Alwyn Scott,
a mathematician with an interest in molecular biology: "Biologists' understanding of how
proteins function is a lot like your and my understanding of how a car works. We know you put
in gas, and the gas is burned to make things turn, but the details are all pretty vague."

[..]

How, I wondered, could biology presuppose that DNA is not conscious, if it does not even
understand the human brain, which is the seat of our own consciousness and which is built
according to the instructions in our DNA? How could nature not be conscious if our own
consciousness is produced by nature?

Last edited:
Since a couple of days i have a pdf book open by name of "The cosmic serpent DNA and the origin of knowledge" and today i managed to "fast read" it half. I had been quite stumped when i did read this paragraphs:

Take proteins, for instance. These long chains of amino acids, strung together in the order
specified by DNA, accomplish almost all the essential tasks in cells. They catch molecules and
build them into cellular structures or take them apart to extract their energy. They carry atoms
to precise places inside or outside the cell. They act as pumps or motors. They form receptors
that trap highly specific molecules or antennae that conduct electrical charges
. Like versatile
marionettes, or jacks-of-all-trades, they twist, fold, and stretch into the shape their task requires.
What is known, precisely, about these "self-assembling machines"? According to Alwyn Scott,
a mathematician with an interest in molecular biology: "Biologists' understanding of how
proteins function is a lot like your and my understanding of how a car works. We know you put
in gas, and the gas is burned to make things turn, but the details are all pretty vague."

[..]

How, I wondered, could biology presuppose that DNA is not conscious, if it does not even
understand the human brain, which is the seat of our own consciousness and which is built
according to the instructions in our DNA? How could nature not be conscious if our own
consciousness is produced by nature?

I'm currently getting acquainted with Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics (a field based on geometry that he coined/pioneered) and I believe you'd be interested by some of his findings. First a concise definition of Synergetics will give some context, from Amy Edmonson's A Fuller Explanation The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller :

We are so used to thinking of "space" as empty nothingness that the idea of its having specific properties seems absurd. However, as
will become increasingly clear from the examples throughout this book, space has shape. The idea is concisely expressed by Arthur
Loeb in his introduction to Space Structures: "Space is not a passive vacuum, but has properties that impose powerful constraints on any
structure that inhabits it. These constraints are independent of specific interactive forces, hence geometrical in nature." 9 A simple
example is the fact that to enclose space with only four polygons, these polygons must all be triangles~ Nothing else will work, no
matter how hard you try. The limitation is a function of neither material nor size but rather of the nature of space. Fuller alludes to
this active role when he says "natural is what nature permits."
When Bucky points out that nature doesn't have to stop everything she's doing and gather the physics, chemistry, biology, and
mathematics departments to decide how to grow a turnip (or build a virus), he is calling our attention to the self-organization of natural
phenomena
. Structuring in nature occurs automatically. "Nature has only one department," declares Bucky, "one comprehensive coordinat-
ing system." How does this self-structuring occur? In the most general terms, according to the path of least resistance, or, as stated
above, according to the "requirements of minimum energy."
In short, systems automatically find comfortable arrangements, which
are necessarily a result of the balance between specific forces and inherent spatial properties. When Fuller set out to inventory possible
configurations and thereby formulate generalizations, his exploration was destined to be "geometrical in nature" because of the nature of
systems, as we shall learn in Chapter 3.
"Nature's coordinate system" is thus a geometry of most economical relationships which govern all structuring. In Fuller's words, "a geometry composed of a system of interrelated vectors may be discovered that represents the complete family of potential forces, proclivities, and proportional morphosis ... " (215.02).

As a side note, the "coordinate system of Nature" that he discovered is, according to him, both applicable to the physical and metaphysical (e.g. thought). But on the topic of viruses and DNA, here's what he had to say. Still quoting from Amy Edmonson's book :

The icosahedron contains as much interior volume relative to surface area as is possible with only one type of face. Ever economi-
cal, nature therefore chooses icosahedral symmetry for the construction of a shell made of identical units; requiring a minimum of
effort, this arrangement can arise automatically. Maximum volume, minimum material. It is thus easy to account for the icosahedral
symmetry detected in the isometric virus capsid, the tough protein shell created by nature to house and protect the more fragile genetic
material within, which is the source of the virus's instructions. Nature consistently exhibits elegant solutions to design problems,
because she finds the most efficient, or least energetic, way to operate. She has no choice but to adhere to the constraints of space.
The example of the spherical virus shell is worth our brief attention, for it provides an elegant illustration of the "design science" of
nature at work.
Let's examine the criteria: (1) A container must be constructed out of a large number of identical constituents (protein molecules), (2)
for reasons which will be explained below, the shell must be able to self-assemble-that is, build and rebuild itself automatically, (3)
maximum symmetry is advantageous to minimize the energy required for attractive bonds between the capsid molecules, and (4) the
arrangement must be stable, which means triangulated.
The elegance of the relationship between structure and function is well documented in modern biology, and the isometric virus is no
exception; its structure must be suited to its specific functions. A tough shell is to completely enclose minute amounts of genetic
material-quantities necessarily insufficient for carrying detailed bonding instructions-yet it must easily disassemble and reassemble
itself in order to release the viral genetic material into a host cell. The overall structure must therefore be dictated by properties of the
subunits and by the constraints of space itself-both criteria also establishing a built-in check system.
A sphere, which maximizes the volume-to-surface-area ratio, is the key to an efficient solution. Interconnected molecules, which can
only approximate that theoretical sphere, will achieve a spherical distribution most efficiently through icosahedral symmetry. Observa-
tions of isometric viruses have consistently revealed icosahedral patterns, thus reconfirming that nature chooses optimal designs.

I had to cut the explanation part on why the icosahedron maximizes volume with minimum material since it was quite lengthy and technical. As for the DNA, let me quote from Fuller's book, Synergetics :

dna.png

Fig. 933.01: These helical columns of tetrahedra, which we call the tetrahelix, explain the structuring of DNA models of the control of the fundamental patterning of nature's biological structuring as contained within the virus nucleus. It takes just 10 triple-bonded tetrahedra to make a helix cycle, which is a molecular compounding characteristic also of the Watson-Crick model of the DNA. When we address two or more positive (or two or more negative) tetrahelixes together, they nestle their angling forms into one another. When so nestled the tetrahedra are grouped in local clusters of
five tetrahedra around a transverse axis in the tetrahelix nestling columns. Because the dihedral angles of five tetrahedra are 7° 20' short of 360°, this 7° 20' is sprung-closed by the helix structure's spring contraction. This backed-up spring tries constantly to unzip one nestling tetrahedron from the other, or others, of which it is a true replica. These are direct (theoretical) explanations of otherwise as yet unexplained behavior of the DNA.

I'm far from having covered (or should I say discovered) all of Buckminster Fuller's findings and hypotheses myself so there should be probably more to uncover about that topic.

As a closing statement it seems that there's a great deal of resemblance between Clifford philosophy behind his algebra and Fuller's philosophy behind the field of Synergetics. To put it into light I've found the following excerpt from this website :

scavecbivectrivec.png

Unlike the standard vector analysis whose primitives are scalars and vectors for representing points and lines, Clifford Algebra has additional spatial primitives for representing plane and volume segments in two and three dimensions, and it can be extended to any number of higher dimensions by the same basic scheme, and they do, with remarkably useful properties.
[...]
Another feature of Clifford Algebra is that it uses a coordinate-free representation. Instead of defining motion with respect to an external coordinate system, motion is described with respect to a coordinate frame defined on the object in question, which greatly simplifies many models.
[...]
And the way that Clifford Algebra achieves this extraordinary Grand Unification of mathematics is by expressing algebraic concepts in the form of spatial operations on spatial structures. Clifford Algebra, a.k.a. Geometric Algebra, is simultaneously a geometrification of algebra, and also an algebrification of geometry. We are accustomed to viewing algebra as a manipulation of abstract symbols back and forth across the equals sign. But do you remember when in geometry, you learned about a transversal crossing a pair of parallel lines, and which angles were similar and which were complementary? Your teacher never had to prove these truths, they merely had to be pointed out, they were self-evident by inspection. Clifford Algebra does that for algebraic manipulations, which become natural and intuitive spatial operations on spatial structures.

Geometry is more primal and explicit than algebra. In Clifford’s own words,

“geometry is the gate of science, and the gate is so low and small that one can only enter it as a child.”

Clifford algebra invites us to stoop low enough to re-examine some of the most basic mathematical concepts that we first learned as children, and to see new spatial and geometrical relations in them.

And in Fuller's own words (quoting Amy Edmondson again) :

ivm_1.pngivm_2.png
The isotropic vector matrix (IVM) gives us a description of the symmetry of space. We can think of this matrix as a framework of possible
directions and configurations of ordered space, or more simply, as a frame of reference. It is a network of vectors specifically situated to
model nature's eternal tendency toward equilibrium. Lines are forces, length is magnitude, and all is in balance. The IVM weaves together
a number of synergetics ideas: minimum system of Universe, vector equilibrium (both exhibiting four planes of symmetry), twelve de-
grees of freedom, complementarity of octahedra and tetrahedra, space-filling, and stability (exclusively a product of triangulation). In
so doing, it sets the stage for an energetic mathematics, and systematizes further investigation.
The IVM also provides an alternative to the XYZ system's absolute origin. Every vertex in the IVM can be considered a temporary local origin, which, as reinforced by Fuller's use of the concept of "systems," is consistent with the requirements of describing Scenario Universe. ["All points in Universe are inherently centers of a local and unique isotropic-vector-matrix domain ... " (537.11).] There can be no "absolute origin" in a scenario.
Finally, by describing such a wide variety of ordered polyhedra-and thereby clarifying the relationships between different shapes-the IVM supports Fuller's concept of "intertransformability." Countless potential shapes and transformations can be systematically represented within this omnisymmetrical matrix; it is a framework of possibility.
[...]
There is a strong temptation to ignore synergetics on the grounds that we feel perfectly able to handle mathematical concepts that
cannot be seen. Academic" sophistication" leaves us with a certain intellectual pride that makes Fuller's observations with their child-
like (but-the-emperor-isn't-wearing-any-clothes) ring to them seem unimportant. Every child is boggled by infinity and surfaces of no
thickness, but these are necessary concepts, natural extensions of philosophical "what-ifs." The human mind is not bounded by the
constraints of demonstrability.
True enough. However, it is also possible to define a system of thought and exploration that is confined to the" facts of experience,"
and moreover such a system is able to reveal additional insights about physical and metaphysical phenomena that would not neces-
sarily be discovered following the traditional route. Such is the case with Fuller's synergetics; as we shall see, his hands-on approach led
to a number of impressive geometrical discoveries.
[...]
Bucky explained that the process of collecting "experimental evidence" starts with children.

In any case, it was just a thought I wanted to add just in case someone more knowledgeable about these matters should find it useful or even merely interesting.

In any case, it was just a thought I wanted to add just in case someone more knowledgeable about these matters should find it useful or even merely interesting.

Thank you. I cant say i understand everything but still a most interesting read. Funny side-note, i did a bit of research on how to use clifford algebra/geometry for "programming" 3D objects a couple of weeks back. Might be due to reading a "C Session" where the C's recommended "Clifford Algebra" to Ark.

OT: I am pondering to use a clifford geometric algebra library for python for the use with openSCAD to create 3D models as i am not good at using GUI CAD systems.

Oh, is good to know that you understand it.

I misunderstood, then... On the other hand, I do not see Covid as spiritual. In the terms regarding the posible awakening of people as the C's mentioned (spiritual perhaps), I understood the part of the infection from SARS-CoV-2, I related too the difference of synthomes that Dr. Richard Flemming as in the post. Perhaps, I am wrong, though.
Yes, Covid is being used as well for political manipulations.

Regarding the bold part, I do not understand what are you saying. Perhaps is a rethorical question and, I am aswering back 😂

Add, PS, I am laughing of myself because sometimes I do not get it.
We're good.

Your post was important! You detailed a number of issues that are crucial to understand.

Forgive me if I am across as dismissing it.

Thanks for the Tony Smith link by the way. The information he presents is insane, if only I could have one percent of his intelligence...I see he mentions prime number fitting with multiworlds. Does anyone on here follow 100% of what he discusses?

Last edited:
I'm currently getting acquainted with Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics (a field based on geometry that he coined/pioneered) and I believe you'd be interested by some of his findings. First a concise definition of Synergetics will give some context, from Amy Edmonson's A Fuller Explanation The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller :

As a side note, the "coordinate system of Nature" that he discovered is, according to him, both applicable to the physical and metaphysical (e.g. thought). But on the topic of viruses and DNA, here's what he had to say. Still quoting from Amy Edmonson's book :

I had to cut the explanation part on why the icosahedron maximizes volume with minimum material since it was quite lengthy and technical. As for the DNA, let me quote from Fuller's book, Synergetics :

I'm far from having covered (or should I say discovered) all of Buckminster Fuller's findings and hypotheses myself so there should be probably more to uncover about that topic.

As a closing statement it seems that there's a great deal of resemblance between Clifford philosophy behind his algebra and Fuller's philosophy behind the field of Synergetics. To put it into light I've found the following excerpt from this website :

And in Fuller's own words (quoting Amy Edmondson again) :

My understanding of the development of vectors is that they were created to explain certain elements of quaternion products and ignoring those that were not capable of being explained that way. I am not saying that quaternions are the answer.

In fact, it is not hard to do that anlysis and see what was kept and what was left out.

My only point in saying this is to ask questions about the concept of vectors as it is currently taught and any associated analysis.

Thank you. I cant say i understand everything but still a most interesting read. Funny side-note, i did a bit of research on how to use clifford algebra/geometry for "programming" 3D objects a couple of weeks back. Might be due to reading a "C Session" where the C's recommended "Clifford Algebra" to Ark.

OT: I am pondering to use a clifford geometric algebra library for python for the use with openSCAD to create 3D models as i am not good at using GUI CAD systems.

My understanding of the development of vectors is that they were created to explain certain elements of quaternion products and ignoring those that were not capable of being explained that way. I am not saying that quaternions are the answer.

In fact, it is not hard to do that anlysis and see what was kept and what was left out.

My only point in saying this is to ask questions about the concept of vectors as it is currently taught and any associated analysis.
The Cl(0,2) Clifford algebra aka quaternions are used for 3D computer graphics rotations. Gibbs and Heaviside with their vector analysis did get rid of Maxwell's use of quaternions but Cl(0,2) and its scalar, vectors, and bivector are quaternions.

Thanks for the Tony Smith link by the way. The information he presents is insane, if only I could have one percent of his intelligence...I see he mentions prime number fitting with multiworlds. Does anyone on here follow 100% of what he discusses?
His Clifford algebra analogy with cellular automata I can understand thus I can picture his physics model best through this analogy. Things he tackles like clouds of particle/antiparticle pairs, I don't follow well since its beyond the cellular automata analogy. Other things like root lattices fit fine with Clifford algebra and the cellular automata analogy.

Hello everyone
I watched a video of Jean-Jacques Crèvecoeur (now living in Canada) asking to be aware of the possibility of an upcoming general food shortage.
The video is in French and I will therefore summarize.

He obviously talks about everything you need to have to cope with this shortage.
But he also says:

In January 2021, it was asked, suggested to food wholesalers, large food production companies "to organize new structures with a view to the end of the food chain" ....

Other companies who have been asked to "consider replacing the executives of these big companies in the next two years"
(in the sense that there would be a massacre of vaccinated people, in the next 6 to 18 months ...)

He is talking about all this because of a simulation that would take place on July 19.
He says :
In November 2019, there was a table top exercise in preparation for the current “pandemic”.
On 09/11/2001, at 7 a.m., there was a "terrorist attack" simulation exercise
On 11/13/2015, there was a simulation exercise with the French Samu for “terrorist attack and bullet wounds”. A few hours later there was the attack at the Bataclan.

On 07/19/2021, he was warned that there would be a "global cyber attack" simulation exercise.

If that's correct, (I'm just translating) everything will be down, since we are an electricity-based society.
I am sending you this message, not for the pleasure of communicating with you, (I would prefer to write something else) but if it happens, it is better to be warned.
So stock up, put all important documents on usb sticks, etc.
And "they" have just given me another idea : do not close the shutters of robotic houses, otherwise you will be locked up there.
Etc …… .. unfortunately

The video
Pourquoi et comment se préparer à une rupture alimentaire ?

In the meantime I send you my tenderness and take care of you
Channa

Back
Top Bottom