Session 30 August 2009

Laura and Team, thank you for publishing the transcripts.
One theory of mine stuck in my mind that I can't remove right now, is that we here on this BBM, the knowledge we gather, what is in our mind, who we are, what we are, follows us into the next realm, whatever that is. And to hear the comment of Victoria’s laughter… That just “felt” right. “Feels” comforting in that someone/something outside myself supporting this theory. We, here within this frequency fence I fear, have many trials and tribulations ahead. Many are under attack and personally, I don’t see it stopping. Forces will continue to lie and divert us from our Work, our goals. The attacks will be both from within and from external sources. I really want to be proven wrong. I can truthfully state that I too am getting attacked big time. I’m working on closing the holes in my armor, as we all should. My thoughts are filled with doubt that I will be here to see the wave. We must continue to gather knowledge, apply knowledge and Work to close potential avenues of attack, as well as prepare for whatever comes. I always want to be able to say: “That figures”. And not be caught by surprise. And with the utmost curiosity I will end with: We will “see” what happens.
It's smoke o'clock (noon thirty) her within thise frequency fence (AKA USofA) and I'm going out to smoke my lunch...
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

edit: grammar/spelling & about me using frequency fence so much, Every day & night I hear/feel ELF. The low vibrations barely audible, but can be felt.

Thankyou for posting this intriguing transcript, things certainly do seem to be heating up. I will let my subconscious work on it now since it's 12:30AM here and well past my bed time. :lol:

Shocked about that pan!!! :scared: Talk about getting a signal!

Well, everyone take care of yourselves, and be vigilant as recommended! Off to practice my trumpet and do some breathing during my break! (helps on the horn as well as in life = awesome!) Thanks for posting this new session, things seem to be taking off quickly these days.

Hello all :) After holidays, full time connected to the net back :cool2:

What is of greatest importance right now? Always keep that thought and question in mind

Now it is on a post-it sticked on my screen, in front of me.
The difficulty is that sometime the most important is to step back, ponder, have a rest or ... eat good veggies ;)

Thx to all for the session.

Thanks Laura, Ark and QFS team for this transcript!

I will have to second Rx in saying, that we all might have underestimated the effect of the breathing program. I was merely looking at it as a means of personal advancement, to become "a better person" (for lack of better term). Seems now to me, that this is only one - and maybe even the smaller - part. That this is about strengthening the network, to tune it kind of, to be able to fend of attacks and in the end achieve ... whatever we'll achieve.

I will redouble my efforts with the breathing program and with the seeking of knowledge. My problem is that it is connected with URGENCY. I read and read and the more I read the more the pile grows and the more I venture into other topics. I'm reading the Conyers Report at the moment - not sure if that is important, but it's certainly an eye opener. But all that is connected to a nervousness, a restlessness, that I sometimes fear might be counterproductive.

So my question is, how can one maximise his efforts, given that time is limited and there is urgency at hand? Maybe the answer is simply "Just plod ahead, do whatever you can ...", but if you guys have some more enlightened opinion I would certainly welcome any comments!

I first want to day Thank you Laura and Team!! I appreciate all the work you do and sharing this latest session with all here to learn from. I was happy to hear Victoria was laughing. I was also very glad to read the comments about how Victoria had truly made a complete turn around in mere days. I had thought this to be impossible, and that there must have been some deception going on, other than her not coming clean with the new name. I have to chalk up another lesson learned from this.

The information about the frequency fence was critical to me as well. I now have a more heighten sense of just how vigilant and aware one has to be at all times. This information is scary for sure, but it is what it is. I would rather have the knowledge and deal with the scary thoughts that come with it, than not have any knowledge at all. After all, knowledge does protect if applied.

Thank you all for what you do every day!!

gwb

nicklebleu said:
"Just plod ahead, do whatever you can ...", but if you guys have some more enlightened opinion I would certainly welcome any comments!

Commit to keep DOing. I think that what counts. Intent.

Wow.

So I can guess that all of this heat and drowsiness is
what has been happening, to me as well. I could not
put my finger on it, but there it is! Wow. I will heed
the words: "Be vigilant, ready and aware!"

When I read the part of "Pepperfritz's" laughter, it
thoroughly warmed my heart! Even more so, that she
has turned her life around at that very last moment
of her life. She has truly found herself!

What a blessing!

It shows there is hope for all who are honest and sincere!
Let us hope that we ourselves are ready, to receive that
very same blessing!

Thanks again Laura, who never fails us!
Dan

[quote author=Session 30 August 2009]
(L) But you've gotta understand, we've seen it over and over again. Pathologicals and the STS mentality; they do the same thing again and again and again. There's no creativity. People laugh at them and say it's stupid and so obvious. And it's easy to laugh and say it's stupid and obvious, except for the fact that over half the planet's population buys into their horse-hockey and believes their lies; and it's only us on our side of this great chasm between us and the rest of the world who can see that, and we say, "Oh that's so easy to see!" But it isn’t so easy for billions of people! We have to constantly remember how ignorant we once were and understand that opening your eyes is a process – and very often, a painful one at that.
[/quote]

This part spoke to me. I had made some comments on some SOTT articles over time with a "come on people, wake up!" attitude. I failed to consider the possibility it could make absolutely no difference at all. :-[

[quote author=Session 30 August 2009]
Q: (L) Well, so... Where does this leave us with our breathing program?

A: The action taken should tell you how powerful it is! Carry on with awareness and networking! And, as always knowledge protects!! Finally, Victoria and others on that plane are adding their energies to yours in solidarity. This is possible due to the connections established in your realm.

Q: (L) So you're saying that people that have been connected to us who have gone over to the other side can add their energies to ours kind of in a more pure way, but only people who have been connected to us can do that? Is that more or less what you're saying?

A: Yes[/quote]

It is very gratifying to know that if anything ever happens to me, I can contribute energy from the 'other side' - now that I've become connected to you guys (the network). This is something I've always wondered about. :)

--edit: grammar

Laura said:
RyanX said:
I can't believe you broke a cast iron pan! :shock: Assuming it is similar to the one I have, I use them quite often and I had come to regard them as virtually indestructible!

Can you post pictures of this?

Yup. Joe is gonna take a photo and post it. Damndest thing I ever saw. And it was really bizarre to see it break with my eyes fixed on it. It wasn't one of those "turn your eyes away for a second and it happens" things. I actually felt an energetic connection between my eyes and the pan.

You don’t want to get Laura angry at you. Eyes that kills.

Kidding, kidding :)

Thank you all for this session. (and ALL of this too).

Thank you.......... ;D............One my first thoughts to Victoria's passing ( god speed ) was an attack .........and the use of 2 d pets to stimulate the weakness to attack was also a thought as well............. In that same week of her passing i had dangerous situation on the highway involving a blue van with black widows ....last sec.. resolve of the situation a quick realisation to the danger helped put me in the defensive pasture to the severity of what i was facing and acted accordingly and that quick action ( it happen oh so fast ) as well as a little help from firends avoided a possible detrimental negative out come ............ . But i come to see that i was part of the problem as speed ( my speed ) of the vehicle was a bit excessive at that point in the highway ..........it could have worse and i very was fortunate ..................it seems lately that the attack situation has been kicked up a bit in and around around my sphere and have to wounder if form members are now more that ever are coming under more situation's of attack activity by those elements of 3rd and fourth density sts.............it seems as if i am .......vigilante's .........!

Dear Laura, Ark and SoTT Family,

Thank you so much for this latest communication. I've only read through the transcript once, but I was made aware of how much all of you love and care for each other. I so much appreciate that you are unafraid of editing the banter, the teasing and the joy that gets expressed in your sessions. It led me to another impression as well.

I've been noticing recently how the C's are using language in what seems to be a much more 'loving' way. Early transcripts of your sessions from past years reveal a bluntness in their answers. I would think that as Laura has evolved her channeling talents, better communication ensues. The C's seem no less direct in their messages than they have in the past, but how they put their words together and how they interact with you, the SoTT team, has become so affectionate and filled with positive emotions. It seems so necessary right now.

I am joyfully soaking all your words like a sponge, to be wrung out on those around me, in a mindful, careful manner. I especially want to absorb one of their last lines: "It will take diligent practice of the program, including networking, for those afflicted to rise above."

Thank you so very much!

Perceval said:
RyanX said:
I can't believe you broke a cast iron pan! :shock: Assuming it is similar to the one I have, I use them quite often and I had come to regard them as virtually indestructible!

Is this really surprising? Laura is Atreides' mother.

(I'm forcing a Dune reference here ;-)

For somebody from the South, that is a strong message to the self given how a cast iron skillet is part of cooking there.

Thanks a lot for the time that you took in getting this session up, including the conversation amongst the group members between direct conversation with the C's. When I read about what Victoria was going through right before her death, and then how her dogs were used as bait, it brought tears to my eyes all over again. And then when the C's said she was laughing in 5D, it happened again -- that was a really nice closure statement on the part of the C's, and I'm glad that they described that particular detail.

The part at the end about the frequency fence around America took me aback. One of the reasons is that my job recently terminated, and I am looking for new positions, one of which is outside of the US. My first reaction was that I should direct my energies toward that to try to get outside the fence, but then I reminded myself that 'its not where you are, but who you are and what you see,' and I figure that if any of us are able to rise above this, as the C's said, then we could be of great potential use to those around us.

I have also been doing the breathing program regularly for six weeks now, still without any obvious results, and while I am not frustrated or trying to push it, I wonder if part of the reason could be because of being inside of this fence. I know there are other American members who have seen obvious results though, so just something to observe and ponder for now, I guess.

One thing that I wasn't clear about is the part about beaming stuff at 3D to try to achieve certain goals, but it being a sloppy method with 'collateral damage'. Is the implication that whoever is receptive to this beaming is supposed to want to do to you what they instead did to your geese, and that killing the geese was just mischanneled aggression?

Addendum: Almost forgot, kudos to Anart and her sixth sense!

Back
Top Bottom