Session 30 August 2009

Shellycheval said:
Horses are amazingly sensitive, intelligent, and powerful creatures who are so often willing to work with humans and ask for so little in return, that they should be treated much better than then generally are. Horses, like humans and other creatures here on 3D Earth, are exploited and often treated cruelly by those who seek to profit from them. I no longer compete with horses where winning and losing has become about profiting financially. I would like to see all horse related sports become hobbies that willing partners do together for fun, and all horses who work for humans treated with the kindness and dignity they deserve. Horses were the original “machines” of war and transportation and the wealth of nations has literally been built on their backs.

This really struck a chord with me, and I certainly never thought of the wealth of nations being built upon horses' backs (though it's not literal!). But it is certainly true that we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for horses. I myself can't stand horse-racing and always used to think that one day, perhaps in 50 years' time, the world would look back and be disgusted that human beings ever raced horses for money. Now I know better -- all things being "equal", it's unlikely that the world would advance that much spiritually in 50 years' time; in fact history proves that more likely than not, it wouldn't advance at all.

It really does seem as if things are heating up even more!, but behind the tragic death of PF I actually felt this conversation had both timely warnings and a really positive message, together with a feeling that 3/4D STS are finding themselves in a situation of having to react in a some what desperate manner and may well be forced to lash out even more in the coming months/years.

I found the start of the conversation to have a major clue for me.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?
A: Groilla of Cassiopaea unified thought.

While reading SOTT for a good 18 months before introducing myself, I found it to be an amazing fountain of knowledge, but, knowledge of such depth was intimidating to me and acted as a constant reminder of how far I would have to travel. Although reading some of the Wave series and The Secret History of the World were teaching me valuable lessons I often felt a disconnect and had trouble relating the experiences one was supposed to be going through on the journey to improving oneself.

Since the breathing / meditation programs have began I think all that has changed. For the first time the forum has come alive with discussions and comments of how actual people were actually feeling while do something that had never entered their mind to do. The word 'meditation' was quite scary to me and invoked all sorts of issues of losing control etc, but now through this program I feel connected at a very deep level, and this is where I found the very positive message.

It appears we are all feeling different experiences while doing our breathing / meditation. Some have quite intense emotions, others are a little frustrated at appearing to feel nothing new or exciting but the whole point is that we are DOING. Every time we stop and make a conscious and genuine effort to start our breathing / meditation and each time we decided to forgo something that is poisoning our bodies and detox just a little bit, is all adding up to creating a unified thought and unified conscience and this is what scares the bejusus out of 3/4D STS. While they can attack skin and bone and use all their evil tricks to bludgeon humanity into the ground, they can only use their depraved methods against physical things, they cannot defeat a unified conscience or unified thought frequency, it does not exist in 3D and they know this and maybe they are petrified that if this unified thought frequency grows too large it is this that will destroy them.

I used to feel as if I could never get around to reading all the books I was meant to read, to get higher up that ladder - whatever that means - towards salvation!!! and still have to deal with the mechanical reality of my real life, but my perspective has radically changed. I now do what I can a little bit at a time, I embrace and try to learn from the great wisdom in the site not be intimidated by it, but when I decide to DO I make a genuine effort. I make time to do the program once a day, I've started to change my eating habits through the suggested reading and research, I try to read at least a few pages a day of the great list of books we have been given or read up on a topic on the forum. It appears to me that we are all now, or very soon to be, at a threshold, we have been given great gifts on how to start to improve ourselves, but we now have to apply that knowledge to create a unified thought frequency, for what is the alternative?

Our conditioned response to hearing how something Pepperfritz loved was used against her, probably made a good many of us recoil in horror and instantly had us thinking of how something we loved could be used against us. When if we just take a step back and think of all the things we have learnt from the C's about how the consortium operates, why would or should this even surprise us!. I think we all have to face up the fact that there will be some more nasty surprises on the way and maybe soon. If we were all to lose Internet connection for long periods of time and the SOTT site was never again reachable what would we do? would be recoil and stand defeated?, would be forget every single lesson we have learned? or would we do our breathing / meditation everyday, read a few chapters of books we know we need to read and continue to work on ourselves? I now think our teachers have given us the knowledge to be able to deal with such situations, but, it is for each individual to apply this knowledge. I am now of the opinion that nothing we do while doing the work is insignificant, we are capable of building a higher fence than them. To coin a phrase from one of the modern day psychopaths Donald Rumsfeld, we are their 'unknown unknowns', normal people coming together with a unified purpose, creating a unified thought and conscience each tiny step at a time and we scare the living daylights out of them.

Below is an interesting piece about the frequency fence.

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 07:44:32 AM »
Quote from: Keit
Hmm, interesting. I have a strange sleeping pattern with very weird dreams (including strange formation in the sky, etc...) since mid November. And since 9 of December I have a great trouble concentrating. I actually feel that if I wont focus my mind and thoughts, I'll lose a grip on reality and dwell into something or dissociate. Also for some reason time moves extremely fast for me, and no matter how I try, I can't do the same amount of things I was able to do not so long ago. As if I am wasting lot of time. I wasted lot of time before and still could do a lot. Very strange feeling and a bit disorienting. Maybe it is just as a result of lack of sleep.
I can definitely relate to all that. Makes me wonder if maybe HAARP was kicked up a notch? If so, maybe in preparation of something big coming in near future? The C's also mentioned a "frequency fence", which might be related to HAARP, or maybe an independent thing that contributes to it.

Quote from: C's in 1996
Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?
A: Experimental.
Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?
A: Since the 1920s.
Q: (L) What?! The 1920s?
A: Yes.
Quote from: C's in 1997
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose
of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in
either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on
a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
And then there was this interesting remark...

Quote from: C's in 1998
Q: (T) Has science acknowledged that gravity is a wave, as something that can be measured, quantitative?
A: Controversy.
Q: (L) What gravity is and what it is not is a controversy. (T) But if gravity is part of the UFT, and somebody knows
what it is... (L) They are building HAARP. (T) I think there is more to it than this HAARP. UFT is a major step...
A: Grids.
Q: (L) What kind of grids... (T) They keep jumping off... wait a minute...
A: We are not "jumping off."
Q: (L) What kind of grids?
A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.
Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?
A: Contoured.
Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result of this shrouding?
A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.
Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is being contoured...
A: Like a gently waving geometric "blanket."
Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the planet, or where?
A: Above.
Q: (J) Do microwave towers factor into this?
A: Indirectly discovered by same principal. [person?]
Q: (A) Who is this principal? A name? (T) The gravity waves, whether they exist or not, are a controversy, yet they are
part of the UFT, and someone already knows how it works. Therefore, it is only controversy to those who don't know
what the answer is, and it is not a controversy to those who know. They know what it is and how to measure it and how
to use it.
A: Of course.
Q: (T) So, it is only a controversy that is allowed to be. (L) Or created. (A) Some power is used to sustain this grid.
What is it?
A: Land and space based generators.
Q: (T) What can it be used for?
A: Multiple uses.
Q: (L) Well, what are the top three, for example?
A: No "top three."
Q: (T) Just an example, give us an idea? How does this affect us?
A: Broaden concept.
Q: (T) Can this grid be used by other objects as a power source? (J) Can it be tapped into?
A: Net.
Q: (L) It is a net that traps things?
A: Broaden.
Q: (L) It is a net that...
A: Calculates...
Q: (J) Internet? (T) Is it like a big fence to keep us in?
A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. "Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace.
Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.
Q: (T) The Atlanteans who have reincarnated are getting ready to do the same thing they did before with the crystals. So,
this is an Atlantean type thing that is being done now? Different equipment, but the same type of thing?
A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.
Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can
move onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?
A: All that is present and future too.
Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...
A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear thinking please, you know better.
Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this
grid for ourselves?
A: Why? To know was all you need.
Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or,
we could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.
Q: (A) Now, how did we come to this grid from UFT?
A: Grid construction represents application of...
As for "frequency fences" - there's this:
http://www.sott.net/signs/signs_of_the_times_laura_knight_jadczyk_haarp.htm

And this:
Quote from: C's in 2004
Q: (H) When you referred to the manipulations with S****, what kind of manipulations were you referring to: internal or external?
A: Both but mostly external as in not directly perceivable in the environment.
Q: (L) Does that mean that if someone believes an illusion, that it leaves a hole in their defences?
A: More or less.
Q: (H) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?
A: Stalling frequency waves.
Q: What can we do to help?
A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.
Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?
A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.
Q: (H) Can you elaborate?
A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.
Q: (A) Are we also in a fence? Or is there a difference?
A: Quite.
Q: We are quite different?
Q: What makes us different?
A: Seeing and doing.
Q: (L) Well, if we have a network, different people are doing different things. They are at different levels. Shouldn't we consider it in this light?
A: You were in as bad condition before leaving the USA, remember?
Q: (H) Can they overcome the stalling?
A: If they wish.
I don't know if frequency fence is in the US only, or the whole world, or maybe more active in US etc. But if we can keep in mind that there is more than just media, government, and other programming going on. And it's also more than just flouride in water, anti-smoking campaigns, gluten in the food, and other things that chemically dull our minds and wills. There are most likely active and unseen "forces" in the atmosphere as well being used to bombard us with all sorts of funky "waves" and other things that very literally and directly can be suppressing our wills, our desire to do anything important, our energy, our critical thinking abilities, and causing all kinds of unknown chaos in our bodies and brains. So if we keep this in mind, we should keep trying to put in the extra effort to combat this, to resist it, and to DO what is important despite being stepped on by a giant invisible jackboot of 4th density "suppression".

Of course, easier said than done - but maybe it's vital to realize that we can't wait until things "get better" or "settle down" in our lives. What if, just what if, they never will? What if there's some lizard sitting there with a button, with a monitor pointing at each and every one of us (in zero time so he's got all the time in the world to dedicate individual attention to each one of us), and every time we feel inspired to do anything, he pushes that button? What if that saps our energy, saps our will and inspiration, saps our emotions, and makes our minds confused and critical thinking stunted? What if all kinds of weirdness starts happening in our lives to distract us away from this, etc? And every time we say "Ok, I'll deal with this now, or get some rest, and when I feel better or fix this situation, I'll do what needs to be done then." And every time we think we're over that hill, he pushes that button again, with that lizardly grin on his face, and it all crashes down again, inside us, and possibly in our external reality too.

There's only 2 solutions to this problem that I can see. One, we invent a button to drop a HUGE anvil on his green lizard head. With so many engineers on this forum, this might actually be doable. 4th density is variability of physicality, so there's no reason that a giant anvil cannot spontaneously materialize above the lizard's head, the C's said we can do anything if we know how! (Though I'm only kidding here, it is merely a pleasant thought!)

Or two, we do what we know needs to be done *despite* being under attack. So, to the shock and horror of that lizard SOB with his frequency wave buttons, we take the knife out of our stomachs, get up, and continue to walk with the ball and chain dangling behind our ankles. We don't need a button, all we need is knowledge and the WILL to go on. Why don't we show those lizards and their human puppets just what consciousness really is? More importantly, why don't we show it to ourselves?

Thanks Laura and team for this session transcript. There's so much information in this and the Bake Your Noodle/Health Food Millionaire thread. A whole lot of dots are getting slowly connected.

I want to point out that the C's seem to be telling A***n in this session to carefully consider the issue of going back to the states. I don't want to interfere with anyone's lessons, but since the question was asked and this is what the C's seem to be pointing to and the whole idea of being VERY VIGILANT is prominent in this session (and the Noodles and other recent threads), I thought I'd bring it to the group's / A***n's attention. Now, I don't know the the full context so I may be totally off, if I am I appologize, but if not this seems to be an important issue to consider carefully. I don't know what is meant by going back "to take care of business" or the timeframe of going back, but consider if it is absolutely necessary to go back and also to go back now / soon.

Laura quoting from August 30 2009 Session said:
A: Very vigilant. Remember you will be walking into a frequency fence that may be hard to leave.

Q: (A***n) So, hard to leave because of the affect it will have on me, or hard to leave because they give me hassles about getting back out of the states?

A: Both.

Q: (A***n) So is there anything I can do in terms of the hassles they might give me to sort of mitigate that? Or what sort of things should I expect?

A: Knowledge protects only if applied.

Q: (A***n) I'm not sure I follow. Is it knowledge I have that I'm not applying?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (A***n) So any hints about what knowledge that I should be applying?

A: That you would be walking into such a condition.

Q: (A***n) Right. So, I'm taking it too lightly about going back there, and not really paying attention to how much it could affect me by being back there. Is that it?

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Okay guys, I'm tired.

A: What is of greatest importance right now? Always keep that thought and question in mind. Goodbye.

(emphasis added)

I was also glad Victoria was laughing when the C's were asked if you guys can say hi to her.

I'd like to tell the group and all forum members to be EXTRA VIGILANT! We should all continue to do the breathing / meditation program diligently, continue knowledge input and networking, but be alert for all signs of attack without getting paranoid.

Los quoting Feb 23 2002 Session said:
Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?

A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?

A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

Q: (M) That's the second time they said that. (R) Yeah, okay, so in essence, that means what we are doing now is assembling the orchestra before the concert, and tuning the instruments. (L) Have you ever sat in the concert hall when they were getting ready, warming up? (J) It's chaos. (L) It is. (R) But after awhile it starts getting tuned. But that's what this is all about - the whole Cassiopaean Communication. Were not playing yet. We're just tuning. (L) Yeah. (JN) So if our level of consciousness creates the barriers of where this wave can go and how it behaves, can we... (R) No, No. No. Excuse me for interrupting. Our level of consciousness doesn't create the barriers, it's only aware of those barriers. It can see, okay, what are the barriers: "oh these are the barriers. I can see, okay. So here's what I get to play." But if your awareness grows, then you get to see an array of barriers. "Okay I want to play with this bigger one. I can play with the smaller ones if I want to, but I have the awareness to see other barriers that are more extensive." (L) I think that the concept that we have a hard time grasping is that - going with the analogy - the musical selection is made, more or less. We at some level - us in the future - have chosen what instrument to play, what part to play. And so, the options that we really have now are: how well we play, how loud we play, how in tune we play with others; can we practice, can we stay in tune, can we do any numbers of these things? And even if we find ourselves sitting next to some jerk who can't carry a tune, and whose instrument is all screwed up, can we still continue to play true? Because even though the rest of the orchestra, being heard from a distance, may sound quite melodic, because we are sitting next to this guy who can't play, it is possible for us to be distracted - pulled off track - and then to distract the guy on the other side of us, leading to general chaos. (R) It's about focus. (L) Yeah. I'm getting tired. (A) I have still a question, because all the discussion around this computer modeling, whether it can be helpful or should be developed, or can lead to something; and all these spirals and barriers; they are all about, it's a standard, there are no events, there are no detectors yet. My idea was that it is the detectors which make events which make the wave collapse. Until now, in all our simulations, there is no collapse and no jumps. And yet we speak about consciousness, while there is this other concept that it is consciousness that makes the wave collapse. Okay. So I see a contradiction and I don't know how to get out of this contradiction. There is no collapse, and yet there was some encouragement that what we have relates to...

A: The music is on the page long before it is played.

Q: (R) So, when the orchestra starts playing you have the musical notes, the timing instructions. Right. So it's the same music. You can play over and over again. But the difference is how well the orchestra plays and how well it is tuned. Okay, so one implication can be that...

A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.

Q: (R) So when you're starting out, you have a small orchestra, you play simple notes. (L) Kinda like 1st density. (R) Exactly. As you get better at playing you get the bigger orchestra, you get more instruments, you have to be more careful about having them in tune because otherwise... (L) And you get more notes. (R) And you get more notes. But the playing constitutes events. It's one thing to have an orchestra, it's another to have it tuned. (L) Alright, let's think about this FRE idea and this application of it and then take it back to Violette's original questions about it. FRE is emanated and maintained in concert with the environment and others... (R) Well, it is also bonded to the perception through awareness, right? (L) Okay. [V reads back from the notes] "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities." (R) So a discontinuity would be a quantum jump, for example, yes or no?

Q: (R) But this requires that you have an orchestra that is well tuned. Because if you don't have it well tuned, it's not resonating so it doesn't matter if the... (V) So the orchestra's not going to make the music in 4th density. (R) Exactly. So you have the concert hall, the audience is there, you have the notes, but the orchestra is not in tune, so you get bad music. If the orchestra is not in tune, which is why it is important to...

A: Sing "Goodnight Ladies," Yes?

(emphasis added)

I'm not positive but I think all these years of practicing / fine tuning of networking, with the sharing of all this knowledge, was the process of tuning and rehearsing for that "great big gig in the sky." Now we are commencing final rehearsals for the big concert with the breathing and meditation program for a final emotional cleansing / removal of blockages to be completely tuned and in top shape to play at the top of our form. It seems to me that STS & STO concepts are also very important in this respect. The C's are saying we don't compose the music but we must play true as an orchestra. And if we do, if our playing is exactly what constitutes an STO orchestral performance, then the quantum wave collapses with that outcome / set of probabilities being locked in.

Throw in the dances that are supposed to come into play later on when we've really tuned up with the breathing and meditation and we have one hell of a performance to put on.

Quote from: Laura quoting from August 30 2009 Session
A: Very vigilant. Remember you will be walking into a frequency fence that may be hard to leave.

Q: (A***n) So, hard to leave because of the affect it will have on me, or hard to leave because they give me hassles about getting back out of the states?

Q: (A***n) So is there anything I can do in terms of the hassles they might give me to sort of mitigate that? Or what sort of things should I expect?

Q: (A***n) Right. So, I'm taking it too lightly about going back there, and not really paying attention to how much it could affect me by being back there. Is that it?

A: What is of greatest importance right now? Always keep that thought and question in mind. Goodbye.

The C's aren't going to abridge free will in the decision to come back to US or not. I can only offer up what I'd do to figure out if it would be an acceptable risk or not.

Be certain you can't take care of said business abroad first. Maybe there are avenues you haven't tried yet?

Weigh the cunning of the opponent, and the work required on its part to cause trouble, against the perceived gains of taking said trip. Remember, going from one 'trap' to another 'trap' can have consequences you aren't aware of right now. Why? Because you Chose to enter the deeper trap. Choice makes a big difference, so does wishful thinking along the lines of "I know more now and I can handle this." The Buddy system is great, and not just for going to the grocery store or to a movie. It may or may not be enough.

Think about this: Would you go back to a deeper trap if you knew someone else had to come with you? Would you risk another person getting hurt just to come back to 'take care of business'?

That sentence alone should trigger any 'superfriends programs' you may still have, and as harsh as it sounds, its important to think through.

Just a few words of caution from an 'inmate' of said frequency fenced country. ;D

Please allow one more horse related response even though it has gotten off the topic of the influence of our 2D companions on our safety, then I want to move on.

Sorry, but I do not have a horsewoman blog, nor do I intend to start one. I very occasionally browse a referred blog, but I spend my “talking to strangers” time here at SOTT where the quality of information and discussion (and strangeness ;)) are way above anything I’ve seen elsewhere.

For those of you who are interested in information about understanding and communicating horses I have found the following sources useful and very interesting:

books by:
Monty Roberts, particularly “The Man Who Listens to Horses”
Kelly Marks,
Tom Dorrance—who is considered the contemporary originator of the “Natural Horsemanship” movement (nonviolent methods to train horses using their own psychology). Dorrance was a master communicator with horses but was only able to write for people in “Zen”--even with the help of an editor—one just has to use “The Force” and absorb what you can.
Sally Swift's books on human physiology and riding
“The Tao of Equus” is very interesting even though it is steeped in new-age verbiage.
For horse training videos, I prefer Clinton Anderson.

Hello Forum administrators—over the years I’ve noticed that our 2D animal companions seem to be a significant topic of interest among the Forum members even when they are not directly related to The Work and the other primary SOTT topics. What do you think about creating a new space in the Sandbox for “2D Animal Companions,” or just “2D Topics”? Thanks for your consideration.
shellycheval

Hello Forum administrators—over the years I’ve noticed that our 2D animal companions seem to be a significant topic of interest among the Forum members even when they are not directly related to The Work and the other primary SOTT topics. What do you think about creating a new space in the Sandbox for “2D Animal Companions,” or just “2D Topics”? Thanks for your consideration.

shellycheval

Oh! That would be cool. :D Consider 'the motion seconded'.

Gimpy
who loves horses, but is severely allergic to them.

From Session 30 August
A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur. AND A: Not exactly. But you can understand that she did have a great distracting mental burden. That was enough.

I'm guessing, based upon the context here that confession would have been protective for two reasons: 1. The need and obligation--as a member of a network that held important information-- to share this data were weighing upon her conscience and emotions and that sharing this burden and information would have removed this mental/emotional block thus freeing up important faculties of awareness. and 2. She would no longer be the blockage point holding this important information and it would have been spread through a network and shared on SOTT, thus removing the possibility of easily stopping the release of this information by taking out Victoria.

edit: My mentor, who grew up in the streets of New York City, but who also hinted to me many times about the possibility of 4D realities, but I wasn't at a place where I could grok it--was almost always in a state of what seemed to me to be "hypervigilance," anticipating the possibility of attack from just about anywhere. Awareness was his watchword. He told me endlessly that some day I would "wake up." But I had no idea what he was talking about. As events would have it, I feel he was "taken out" in a possibly similar fashion--he died trying to save the lives of his family in a house fire. He taught me that how one lives and how one dies are both important. He was the person that taught me that one looks "Through the Mirror" to see the soul and like T. Illion, he felt that rain is the ultimate spiritual cleanser.

IMHO, we should no focus only on the use of our 2D friends as vectors of attacks. The attacks can come from 2D friends, 3D friends, family, a random crazy guy in the street, falling objects, accidents, psychic attacks... The 2D friends attack has been used against Pepper but there are different modes for everyone, consider every possibility.
And also, when you have a warning about a given attack, expect a different second one, the first usually is to divert attention (remember the masters of time are good chess players :lol:)

Yossarian said:
From Session 30 August
Yossarian said:
A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur. AND A: Not exactly. But you can understand that she did have a great distracting mental burden. That was enough.
From Yossarian [/b]
I'm guessing, based upon the context here that confession would have been protective for two reasons: 1. The need and obligation--as a member of a network that held important information-- to share this data were weighing upon her conscience and emotions and that sharing this burden and information would have removed this mental/emotional block thus freeing up important faculties of awareness. and 2. She would no longer be the blockage point holding this important information and it would have been spread through a network and shared on SOTT, thus removing the possibility of easily stopping the release of this information by taking out Victoria.
I think your are correct in both of your conclusions here, and have hit on what the C's were telling the Group. Victoria had the necessary mean/tools to gaining protection for herself at her fingertips, but was taken before being able to realize this very protection.

To me, this is a very key point for all to consider. What was holding her back? This leads to a question for myself, 'What is holding me back'? We can all see what the possibilities are when we hesitate or stall on being totally honest with ourselves. I know Victoria knew what she needed to do for some time, but she hesitated, if only for a brief moment, to move forward with what she needed to share/do in order for her to gain protection for herself. I am not trying to fault Victoria in any way here. I am now seeing my Self more clearly though, and how my hesitating, stalling, putting off doing the real Work can effect ME. What happened to Victoria has made it possible for me to 'SEE' my own SELF in a much clearer and brighter light.

This latest session has many lessons for all to see, and for myself, many lessons yet to learn.

Just my thoughts here,

gwb

shellycheval said:
shellycheval

I was just thinking about that this afternoon -- I was trying to think where I would post info about a pet, and the closest I could come was 'Creative Acts', but that isn't really appropriate either. So I guess it might be nice to have a place for lower-density living things that affect our lives :)

Edit: Gimpy, I just saw your post, so I guess I am thirding the motion!

C’s said:
A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

August 30 2009 Session said:

Are “frequency fence”, “frequency resonance fence”, and “frequency resonance envelope” interchangeable?

I don’t clearly understand the concept of a “frequency fence” or “frequency resonance envelope”. Is this a metaphor for the “predators mind”?

Is “frequency fence” a metaphor for the suggestions and mind control data we get from newspapers, TV, friends and family and our acceptance of this as reality?

Would the “frequency fence” be a mind net woven from illusions?

I think my confusion originates in understanding this concept as an electromagnetic signal beamed from a tower,
rather than a metaphor for the fences in the mind.

I have been reading this thread, the Baked Noodle-HFM, and the EE thread this weekend. I want to thank all for unveiling illusions woven into my own personal “frequency fence”. The “frequency fence” doesn’t work when there is no identical “frequency fence’ within my mind. Is this understanding accurate?

go2, I'm also wondering about the significance of the frenquency fence that affects us, and I found this reference in the glossary :

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=334

Hello - new to the forum here, though I've been following the site closely for years...I was perked up by the latest transcripts, and all this talk lately about networking and commitment have got me thinking, what the heck, I'll post!

Anyway, moving away from the frequency fence subject for the moment, not sure if I had missed it in an earlier post, but had anyone noticed that in regard to Laura's strange day in her kitchen, it was an IRON pan that broke? I'm wondering if the symbolism here might also be that ideas on "iron" are "broken", that a "better handle" on the understanding of iron in the diet, or its impact in general on human health/ability is warranted. I know there have been earlier references in the transcripts to the role of iron in the body (i.e. magnetite) but wondering if there is more to explore?

I had severe anemia for the last couple years. I was an enervated, passive lump of a person, with no energy, until it was finally diagnosed. Now I am taking supplements, learning to pay better attention to the signs of anemia. The symbolism of the symptoms are intriguing: I suffered from pica, which means you have cravings for crunchy things, particularly ice and clay/earth (in my case it wasn't eating dirt, but loving the smell of damp soil, musty basements, etc.). I craved ice, all the time, and went through cases and cases of popsicles! After treatment, the cravings for ice totally disappeared. Interesting to me that lack of iron triggers cravings for ice (crystallized water) and moist earth/humus (humus/humid/human?). Interesting that iron and the earth/water connection are part of this, tied literally to the energy to do/act/connect.

I am also intrigued by hemochromatosis, which the Irish suffer in disproportion to other populations, a disorder of storing too much iron in the liver (to the point that it causes liver damage). It is now thought that this is a cause of cirrhosis of the liver in many Irish, which formerly was attributed to alcohol consumption (ironically, Guinness is loaded with iron and folks suffering from this disorder are told specifically to avoid drinking it). It is a genetic disorder, ironically my family suffers from it...but perhaps it isn't a "disorder" in a certain context, or under certain conditions?

Anyway, just throwing this stuff out there, FWIW.

go2 said:
I have been reading this thread, the Baked Noodle-HFM, and the EE thread this weekend. I want to thank all for unveiling illusions woven into my own personal “frequency fence”. The “frequency fence” doesn’t work when there is no identical “frequency fence’ within my mind. Is this understanding accurate?

I think I understand what you mean also.

mkrnhr, thank you for the link to Cassiopaea! :)

Hi Weller,

Welcome to the forum. Normally it's customary to give a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section. Have a look through that section and you'll get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom