Session 30 January 2021

Amazing session as always!

I have always wondered how long these power hungry psychopaths are going to stay thinking that they could do whatever they want without any consequences. They probably think that karma doesn’t apply to them. The universe is going to have a good time cleaning house and we will probably experience it! It’s kind of exciting to wonder how it’s all going to go down but I guess we really do have to “enjoy the show”.

Its really incredible how we all chose this realm, this life to grow and to learn. Man is this 3rd den realm difficult but there is beauty to this. I keep on looking back at my life and always think “WOW!” Most of us chose this and look how much we’ve learned/ are learning, and look at this marvelous community! In my 25 years of life..... I’m just so thankful.

the whole Trump thing is most likely over now. One thing he did help to accomplish is “waking” people up to the BS and let’s see how this goes. What a time to be alive indeed!

Thank you Laura and crew! As well as this big amazing family/community! Time to get the popcorn ready.

This part really stood out for me:

It makes my heart rush with, "YES!"

Why?

Not because I want the dark side to suffer for their crimes. (Not at the moment, anyway. I have my moments.)

I love this because it means that no matter if you lose, if you are cornered on the game board, if your opponent cheats or overwhelms you with superior force, if you Just Can't Win no matter how you twist and turn, it doesn't matter. So long as you try in earnest, bring your best game and refuse to submit, they CAN'T take you down without knocking themselves out of the game as well. Even when they win, YOU win.

Agent Smith isn't right, (about all values being constructs), and I'm not sure Neo was informed enough to know that, but he's still on to something here...

I like your thoughts there.

Amazing session as always!

I have always wondered how long these power hungry psychopaths are going to stay thinking that they could do whatever they want without any consequences. They probably think that karma doesn’t apply to them. The universe is going to have a good time cleaning house and we will probably experience it! It’s kind of exciting to wonder how it’s all going to go down but I guess we really do have to “enjoy the show”.

Its really incredible how we all chose this realm, this life to grow and to learn. Man is this 3rd den realm difficult but there is beauty to this. I keep on looking back at my life and always think “WOW!” Most of us chose this and look how much we’ve learned/ are learning, and look at this marvelous community! In my 25 years of life..... I’m just so thankful.

the whole Trump thing is most likely over now. One thing he did help to accomplish is “waking” people up to the BS and let’s see how this goes. What a time to be alive indeed!

Thank you Laura and crew! As well as this big amazing family/community! Time to get the popcorn ready.
Is the "Trump thing" over?

Thankyou Laura and the Chateau family for this latest session. Thank goodness we will still have the internet, we can continue to network, share love and laugh together. That is something special in these dark times.

I remember reading this somewhere but I can't find it now, could someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated, I've had lots of high strangeness throughout my life. Had many needles, ears, arms, spine nose and nuts, would be interesting to see where I stand. Thanks!

Hello Brewer,
I found some information that related to implants.
And if you want to look up more, then go to this thread
📚 Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date
and read the session transcripts July 30, 1994. October 9, 1994. December 31,1994.
January 7, 1996. December 12, 1998. December 18, 1995. February 22, 2010. July 16, 1994.

A: Physical implantations do occur. The precise locations vary according to the desired effects. And when it comes to the interactions between the human species in 3rd density, and other STS issues in 4th density, there are a variety of mechanisms in use as well as a variety of directives and objectives.

For example, some implants are used merely for tracking. Others are used to alter consciousness, and still others are designed to be mind altering or motor altering mechanisms. Each of these has a different structure and a different material content according to which is being employed and for what purpose. The particular function you are describing there has been used, or, rather, something similar, though we are not completely familiar with that which you have described. So, we suggest that this may be fabrication to some extent, or expansion of accurate information. But, in any case, it is true that implants do get implanted for various reasons

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere

Thank you so much for the wonderful session :flowers: :hug2:
Q: (L) Can you tell us any particular way that this chaos is going to manifest?

A: Increased military intervention at all levels.
The arms industry will be happy about Biden/Harris, since they stand for war and provocation. The next rampage will probably already be planned as a false flag to ban the largest army - the American citizens - from using weapons. Perhaps the Americans have enjoyed the last 4 years without war and now have the direct comparison with the new/old government.

(Joe) The COVID thing is obviously directly related to losing control.

(L) COVID is all about losing control.

A: Yes
The question would be: control of the virus or control of the people?
Psychopaths do not recognize the connections between cause and effect in the big picture. It reminds me of Wolfgang Goethe's sorcerer's apprentice: The ghosts I called, I will not get rid of them now. They don't understand that there is a certain percentage of courageous people who are willing to risk their lives for freedom and can neither be blackmailed nor bought.
(Joe) Yes, they were stopped from getting full access. And no one would actually rule on it - no one with authority, anyway.

(L) It was stonewalling every which way he turned. It was the most unbelievable display of blatant fraud... It was shocking.
The election fraud, in fact, exposed the entire connections. An important piece of the puzzle for exposing the American people. A way was created to see the reality
A: It is very bad juju for the forces of darkness to take over against the free will of the majority.

Q: (L) So in other words, the fact that the majority voted FOR Trump and he was not allowed to become the president and they took over means that they took over against the will of the people. I think that has some kind of energetic implication. There was some stuff about that in the Ra material.
I remember a sentence: Man is not a robot remotely controlled by God, but his counterpart who can make free and responsible decisions.
How should it be possible to develop to a free conscious human being, if the knowledge is limited or falsified by the dark side or power is used to express or live out the free will. To recognize oneself and to choose in order to decide which direction one wants to go, requires the unrestricted freedom of the spirit and of the doing.

(Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.
The Western expression of freedom visibly led to egoism, narcissism, wastefulness, godlessness, licentiousness, loss of charity, dissolute living. One had the impression that there are no more limits and everything is allowed. A true eldorato for energy thieves. Through the measures, an incredible amount of negative energy is produced in these societies through anger and fear. The production for STS energy runs at full speed.

(L) Well, all joking aside, I think the bottom line is that we're being challenged to take a more cosmic perspective on the whole thing. What did the Cs say once? No body-centric persons need apply. If you're body-centric, that means you're stuck in your 3D thinking. We're being invited to rise above that and basically enjoy the show because we're seeing a BIG historical set of events transpiring right before our eyes.

(PoB) Can we change the channel?

(Niall) Only if you change your proteins!

(Joe) A very good way to stop identifying with 3d reality is for it ALL to go to hell! Who wants to identify with something that's a clown show, ya know?

(Andromeda) Which it is!
People who have acquired actual knowledge with hard work don't need to get burned on the 3D stage. Perhaps now is the time to observe the fruits of knowledge and see the game for what it truly is: a game of powers. If we play along, we will be crushed between 2 hard stones. It only leads to the fact that we become more STS, because also we hurt the free will more and more with our conviction in the fight with the opposite side. Send out pure information and wait. It is time to move away more from the dark issues, to become creative and to show the divine cosmic spirit that we are positive creators. Contribute with our divine creative power to the evolution for a new world. Freely after the parable of the sower (The Gospel according to Mark Mk 4,1-20)

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the session. What comes to different political parties, and their leaders, is it really worth to stick to any of them, unless there is some real(like grassroot movement) things involved.

Here in Finland, and probaly on other countries as well, there appears to be some counterforces, that are supported by working people. How they manage to handle the current, and forthcoming situations, only time will tell.

(L) Well, all joking aside, I think the bottom line is that we're being challenged to take a more cosmic perspective on the whole thing. What did the Cs say once? No body-centric persons need apply. If you're body-centric, that means you're stuck in your 3D thinking. We're being invited to rise above that and basically enjoy the show because we're seeing a BIG historical set of events transpiring right before our eyes.
I have read about that from the cass transcripts, and I felt like: 'now I have the justification for my excuses for carnal pleasures'.

One dull saying, that comes to mind is: 'when the going gets tough, the tough gets going'.

A huge thank you to the group for continuously inspiring objective thought and action in me and all others through your hard work and delectable signal. You (and even more the Cs) do it with it humility, intelligence, humour and so much ‘humanity’.

And my ‘humanity’ (being a friend, a son, a brother, and maybe a father in the future) would probably be my strongest attachment to this life, third grade, level of being or what have you. Wether it is an attachment or more of an anchor it’s still not clear to me, though I do like to hope for the latter.

Hello Arlind, :welcome: to the forum. Since this is your first post you are invited to make an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Two references to the "Last Trump".

Keep in mind that "visitations of God" were always cataclysmic.

1Co_15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Th_4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Thank you so much for this session. As always, spiritual mana from 6th density. I wish that my talents extended into changing timelines at this point but can't say that I can. So glad that we have Laura. I have been getting more deja vu aka reality bridging. Last night I was working an overnight shift and felt a "click" when reading about the vaccine on the forum. I just felt this lurking danger. No surprise there but it was poignant.

I was contemplating the section in the session about the vaccine, and I had the thought that the nano technology is not just in certain vaccines given to certain people in certain places, but perhaps all the mRNA vaccines. Perhaps what is "selective and specific" is how the vaccine is interacting with people of certain bloodlines or "souled" individuals as do alien implants. I can't remember the exact session, but I do recall that "organic portals" do not get abducted because there's really no need to "program" or "monitor" them because their level of awareness or potential awareness is not a threat if I remember correctly.

The vaccine seems to have the purpose of transmarginal inhibition/prevention of graduation to 4D STO.
(Niall) They answered that. They suggested it themselves without us asking.

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Joe) Can they have an influence on people's thoughts and behavior?

A: Not thoughts, but physiology.

Q: (L) So they don't need something like that for controlling thoughts. They've got other things for that. But they could probably put something in there that could trigger something that would go off in your body and like create an illness, or...

(Joe) Is that being done for experimentation purposes to do it on more people at a later point?

A: No. Raw control.

Q: (L) No experimenting necessary. They've already done that.

(Andromeda) Are they chips like we think of them, like computer chips? Or is it a higher technology?

A: Nano.

Q: (Joe) Is there anything specific about the people they select, or is it random?

A: Difficult to control.

Q: (L) Obviously, somebody who's easy to control would just, ya know...

(Joe) But then my next question is how do they decide who needs it...

(Niall) Maybe it depends on what they say on Facebook? Those who are dissident get targeted for a chip.

A: Knowledge protects. Review what you have learned about "alien" implants.

Q: (Pierre) But then the most uncontrollable ones won't get the vaccine. They'll refuse it.

A: True. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So it's wishful thinking on their part that they think they can get any uncontrollable people controlled?

Q: (Pierre) They will control the individuals that are already sheep.

Q: (L) Okay. Any other questions?

(Artemis) Who created this nanotech? Humans or aliens or inspired by aliens?

A: Both.

From Session 8 August 2015:
Q: (Odyssey) In the last session, you said that some people are resistant to parasitical manipulation or can compensate. What are the compensatory conditions that protect against parasitical infection?

A: Strong mind and will. Doesn't necessarily protect against infection, but allows for mental stability in spite of.

Q: (Heimdallr) How many people in this world have this problem of infection?

A: 63 percent.

Q: (Heimdallr) Would adding cold therapy to the antibiotic protocol be beneficial?
From Session 18 July 2015
: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book "Plague Time" that I just finished is that many of the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted: by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions. Am I reading too much into it?

A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.

Q: (L) Now, it's the really ridiculous religious rules or whatever, and originally there were scientific reasons for it. It's like the pork thing. There was a reason. There was a reason about pork and a way to deal with pork, but somehow they lost it. Now you've got all these Muslims going around with woman covering themselves head to foot and all the purity rules of the Jews, and the “no dancing” of the fundies and all that. Most of what is in the Hebrew Bible in terms of laws came from the Pythagoreans. So that suggests that Pythagoras was a transmitter of really ancient knowledge.

I work as a nurse and many colleagues have gotten the 2nd dose. Two got COVID after the first dose. Definitely people are feeling unwell. I do fear the possible coercive tactics (not being able to fly, buy food) that I think will be used in order to get everyone vaccinated not just the sheep. I wonder if the possible mutations caused by the vaccine will occur before they are able to put these coercive tactics in place as that will really get the chaos going and the elites really won't be able to control that beast.

I happened to google "The Last Trump Shall Sound" and came up with some funny sci-fi dystopian future series written by what appears to be clueless liberals. If you just substitute Kamala Harris for Mike Pence, Democrats for Republicans, the Biden Administration for Trump, liberal for conservative you got a pretty accurate picture of a possible future courtesy of the Cosmic Retrieval System used by these authors who humorously got it backwards but otherwise maybe pretty accurate.

From the review I found on And the Last Trump Shall Sound by James Morrow, Cat Rambo and Harry Turtledove

"Three alarming, eclectic novellas imagine a ravaged America left behind by the totalitarian reign of Donald Trump in this chilling anthology, which picks up after Trump’s death in 2024 during 'the second great COVID outbreak' "—Publishers Weekly

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”—First Corinthians 15:52

From New York Times bestselling author, Harry Turtledove, critically-acclaimed novelist, James Morrow, and Nebula Award winner, Cat Rambo, comes a masterful anthology of three sensational novellas depicting a dark fictional future of the United States.

And the Last Trump Shall Sound is a prophetic warning about where we, as a nation, may be headed. Mike Pence is President of the United States after years of divisive, dogmatic control by Donald Trump. The country is in turmoil as the Republicans have strengthened their stronghold on Congress, increasing their dominance. And with the support of the Supreme Court, more conservative than ever, State governments become more marginalized by the authoritarian rule of the Federal government.

There are those who cannot abide by what they view as a betrayal of the nation’s founding principles. Once united communities break down and the unthinkable suddenly becomes the only possible solution: the end of the Union.

The authors’ depiction of a country that is both unfamiliar and yet unnervingly all too realistic, make you realize the frightening possible consequences of our increased polarization—a dire warning to all of us of where we may be headed unless we can learn to come together again.

The book on Amazon. Please see the second review. And the Last Trump Shall Sound: A Future History of America: Turtledove, Harry, Morrow, James, Rambo, Cat: 9781647100056: Amazon.com: Books

Q: (Pierre) About the interaction between us and the information field... I wanted to know if basically the DNA because of its spiral shape acts as an amplifier and universal antenna, while the proteins act as a specifier of the information received due to their geometric conformation? DNA amplifier, protein says what FM station you're tuning into?

I remember reading this somewhere but I can't find it now, could someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated, I've had lots of high strangeness throughout my life. Had many needles, ears, arms, spine nose and nuts, would be interesting to see where I stand. Thanks!
Perhaps this is an important "clue" ...

Back
Top Bottom