Session 30 January 2021

(Ark) My question is that in my research, related to the paper I've been writing for a year now, there appears a mathematical structure, an antisymmetric matrix or something like that. I believe it's important, but I don't know whether it's related to action of electromagnetic field, or gravitational field, or some kind of informational field. I have no clue and I would like to have a hint what it is doing this thing that is there and I don't know what kind of job it is doing?

(L) So, you're asking if it's informational, gravitational, or electromagnetic?

(Ark) Or something else.

A: Electromagnetism structured by information emitted by gravity.

Q: (Ark) Alright. [laughs]

A: Go deeper to find the structuring forces.
Ark's work is progressing ☺️

Here’s a bit of mirth to help enjoy the show.

Two blondes talking and the first says, -I’m feeling terrible, my grandma just died.
-Oh, that’s awful. What did she die from?, -asks the other one.
-It was the flu!
-Ah, okay then, that’s nothing to worry about.

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

Q: (L) So in other words, when you have real freedom...

(Joe) It weakens the people and it also creates a climate where the greediest have a free lunch so to speak. Those in power become greedier and greedier.
FIrst I read this as real freedom weakens. Now I would assess that it is engineered "good times" and "freedom" that weakens, not real freedom.

Had a bit of missing time on Tuesday, I think. Went for a lie down, time was around 3pm put on a youtube video, nature sounds of water and birds. Its 8 hours long, I forwarded it to 6hrs, so 2hrs of play left. I dosed off, its on auto play. when I woke the original video was over, another video was playing just birds singing that one is two hours long, it was an hour in. Not sure what happened, it was just after 4pm when I woke up. Only an hour or so had passed. felt very strange that day, felt like a really long day.

I was definitely in the bedroom for more than an hour but only an hour had passed. My partner was here with her sister making jewellery. They didn't notice anything was off. I don't know, but since others have mentioned missing time, just thought I would mention this.

In this now it is for me, quite challenging to experience joy. Consequently, it is primarily the feeling of gratefulness that serves as a vehicle to joy. I am always so profoundly grateful that I am able to access the Cassiopaen communications, Laura, Ark and the Team Terrific! :love:

I found this session particularly fascinating as it provided me with small pieces of an enormous mosaic. It served to provide one more unveiling of the big picture. When I read Laura's comments quoted below, I could not help but think of the achilles heal of STS. STS . . . as we have learned, is absolutely certain that their agenda is and will always be . . . the only agenda. STS is absolutely certain that they will always succeed. I confess that it is somewhat comforting to remember that in what we perceive as the future, there will be a level playing field.
Q: (L) Okay. We've already pointed out that they're shooting themselves in the foot again and again. The very chaos that they're trying to control is the chaos that they have created by their actions. Well, it's like in the book Political Ponerology: they don't believe that they can't do what they decide that they want to do, and they can't believe that they get the resistance that they get. They're like somebody in a house with 500 holes in the roof in a rainstorm, rushing one bucket all around trying to catch all the leaks. They're unable to read history or historical analyses and derive any benefit from it
And then . . . once again the fact that I am STS hit me. The lesson from this reminder? No rigid fixed thinking allowed. :-[ Remember that the future is "always open". Remember the futility of anticipating outcomes.
I have been pondering these days about that remark and remembered a session where it says it seems it is impossible for 4D STS to do things other way due to their Wishful Thinking, which is their reality in 4D.

October, 22 1994

Direct channeling with Frank under hypnosis. Present: Laura, Terry, Jan

This was an experimental session undertaken because Frank kept insisting on trying it this way. The information seems to be very good, and I’ve noted elsewhere that Frank was an extremely talented psychic who could look at your palm, tune into you in some way, and pull out all kinds of astonishingly accurate things – not because they came to him from some outside source, but because he extracted it in some way from the individual he was “channeling for.” This session seems to be just an enhanced version of that type of thing – that I was there with the questions and he was somehow extracting this information THROUGH me. So, as I said, the info seems to be good - though most of it is unverifiable - which I understood as a tactic of negative entities: give you good info so you get hooked, and then slowly twist and transform the messages. We could already see this process in this session. One other thing I can say is that you had to be there to understand why nobody else present liked it. It was a certain “taste” of the tone and attitude of Frank that was extremely unpleasant. We all felt somewhat invaded. Also, notice the verbosity. We all had the feeling that if this was continued, the end result would be word-salad.
Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see.
Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

So if 'they see only what they want to see' it is very easy to understand they just SEE a 3D-4D Earth dominated by them with no opposition but I guess that remains to be seen (pun intended) ;-)

No anticipation and awareness must be key.

Yesterday I had this weird and very pleasent experience with som kind of good energy coming into my livingroom. It is not the first time I experience this (and it is confirmed by a friend when visiting me some months ago). The entity (energy visit) lasted only some minutes. It was strong, nearly unbearable, so I deflected. The incident has given me a lot to think about. Is this a sign of the times or only me?

Hey Sheeba, how far are you into The Wave series?

Hi, I have read the whole series. This is years ago, and I am not known to have the best of memory.

Is it something you can shed a light on?

Hey Sheeba, what I can suggest is that it may be a good time for you to re-read The Wave. There is even a series of reading workshops where people get together and discuss chapters that they have read, ask questions, and get to know each other.

In The Wave, you would find some very good information that would help you understand the kind of experiences you've been having. For instance, in response to your question, "Is this a sign of the times OR only me," it could become clear that your energy-visits are a "sign of the times" (ie. the arrival of The Wave) AND you (ie. your current position in the learning cycle of your Soul).

FIrst I read this as real freedom weakens. Now I would assess that it is engineered "good times" and "freedom" that weakens, not real freedom.
Thank you for bringing that up Arne, I was wondering also why having a peaceful life and freedom was weakening people. But yeah, we had "good times" because we shoved things under the rug. And in the West until last year we had freedom over the external world, with the freedom to travel, religious freedom, sexual freedom etc..., but we forgot to build our inner freedom, our inner cathedral, the one that really matters...

I know the West will suffer, but I pray that we will get out of these trials having at least leaned what it means to be free. I don't care about my country being a world power, I just wish we will manage to make it a good place to live in.

"Enjoy the show, it seems almost a bit sarcastic". I laughed out loud reading those words, why... because they struck me in such a way that they caught me off guard. After all this time of waiting and now being witness to what's unfolding, all of a sudden l felt very vulnerable. Then l opened this link. Oh boy another rah rah rah from Dan, anyway.

This scene resonated with me because l felt those little arms holding onto me, l remember those times and all the love that was shared.

Esl3gDcXAAEnUoo.jpeg

I broke down and cried my eyes out, l just couldn't hold back. It just felt good letting go like that, it's been quite a while, l was alone so l just let it all flow out. Feeling much better now but l know I'm not detaching as well as l should but I'm doing what l can.

( L) Alright. Is there anything upcoming that we need to know about? Or any closing statement?

(Andromeda) Words of wisdom?

A: At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it. Goodbye.

When Cs said that “enjoy the show” I was wondering Why? But then another transcripts explains the meaning of the Cs words.

Q: Well, I just keep wondering: are we supposed to be DOING something?

A: What you are doing... Carefully re-read transcripts in regard to questions about special efforts and whether they should be undertaken or not.

Q: Well, if you try to force things, you just mess it all up. You are supposed to be patient and let things fall into place...

A: Close

(L) Ya know, are we gonna live to see this show end? Are we gonna see the final act?

A: Most likely. At a certain point a critical mass of energy build up will be reached and things will snowball, no irony intended!

Q: (Andromeda) It'll start speeding up.

(L) In other words, events are likely to speed up and get crazier at a certain point?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And things won't drag out forever like they are now: this SLOOOOW, mind-obliterating insanity, it's just crazy.

(Pierre) It's not linear.

(L) I guess it's because it's nonlinear. Like an earthquake. You build up pressures, and you don't know when it's gonna break, but when it does... everything goes kaflooey.

A: Kaflooey is a good way to describe it.

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Back
Top Bottom