(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Dear all,
Could I ask: is the reading group open to new folks joining in at this point? I'm embarrassingly tardy to this particular party..
I just wanted to ask before I presumptuously put my name on the spreadsheet.

With many thanks and belated seasons greetings.

The reading workshops are open to all forum members, so you can add your name to the list. We will resume back on the 9th January. Keep an eye on this thread for a reminder message before the meeting starts. :-)

Dear all,
Could I ask: is the reading group open to new folks joining in at this point? I'm embarrassingly tardy to this particular party..
I just wanted to ask before I presumptuously put my name on the spreadsheet.

With many thanks and belated seasons greetings.
Hello @Il Matto! You can join whenever you want, please feel free to add your name to the spreadsheet.

The idea is to read the agreed chapter before the workshop. We are going to discuss chapter 33 of the Wave - Vol. 5/6 on January 9th.

We'll share the link to join 30 mins before the workshop.

[I just saw your message, @Arwenn :-P]

Thank you both, much appreciated.
From an initial scroll back through this thread, its seems that 18:00pm UTC is the set time; unless that changed? (I'm in the UK, which makes that 18:00pm for me..).
Re-reading of The Wave series has already begun in earnest, and 18:00pm on Saturday may in fact be the next time that I look up from my Kindle if I'm to shoot for chapter 33..! :-)

Thanks again.

Thank you both, much appreciated.
From an initial scroll back through this thread, its seems that 18:00pm UTC is the set time; unless that changed? (I'm in the UK, which makes that 18:00pm for me..).

The reading workshops for American and European members start at 7:00 pm UK time. We'll share the link before the meeting to avoid any issues.

Re-reading of The Wave series has already begun in earnest, and 18:00pm on Saturday may in fact be the next time that I look up from my Kindle if I'm to shoot for chapter 33..! :-)

Just remember that it's not necessary to re-read all the Wave series up to chapter 33 before the next workshop. It's Ok if you want to do it, but if you do not have enough time just start with chapter 33 as it's the beginning of a new volume (5/6).

See you soon!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a pleasant time over the festive season. Our reading workshops will start again this week. For the Aus-Asia-Am group, our next meeting will be tomorrow, Saturday 9th January at 8 pm Sydney time, and we will continue discussing Laura's series of articles
Reality Split Part 3. I will post the link and password about half hour before the meeting.

See you all there!

Thanks @Arwenn. Just letting you know that I will be popping out to drop my husband off to the ferry at some stage. I don't want to disrupt the group during the meeting so I'll sneak out and come back if thats okay?

Thanks @Arwenn. Just letting you know that I will be popping out to drop my husband off to the ferry at some stage. I don't want to disrupt the group during the meeting so I'll sneak out and come back if thats okay?
No worries, that’ll be fine @batty76. See you later on!

Reactions: KTC
From today's meeting on, Turgon will help hosting the Reading Workshops when needed.

Great job hosting the Workshop and engaging the participants, @Turgon! :clap:

We'll read chapters 34, 35, and 36 (about 37 pages) in the next meeting.

Remember that all members are invited to join, and don't worry if you haven't read to this point, you can catch up during the meetings.

And another reminder that donations to the FOTCM are very welcome ;-).

Have a great week!

Sorry if this is me being a bit thick..

we'll be hosting an EE class in the afternoon so won't be able to attend but will be back the week after.
Does this mean that the Am-EU reading group is not meeting at all this weekend?
Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom