(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hi everyone!
I'm on my 'usual' annual December/January work travel and will be away until Caesarmas. Like today, since it's mostly sunset-to-sunrise job, there's high probability I won't be able to make it for our workshops until I'm back home.
Have a nice time and fruitful discussions! See you probably in 3 weeks!

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop:

Here's the video of the last meeting Reality Split Part 2.

The audio

And the folder

Just a reminder to all Aus-Asia-Am participants that we will be taking a short break over the festive season. We will reconvene on Saturday 9th of January to continue discussing Laura's series of articles Reality Split Part 3. If we can reconvene the week before (which was discussed as a possibility), it will be posted here.

Season's greetings to all and see you in the New Year! 🎄✨

@logos5x5 I wasn´t at the last meeting (Am-EU) and I see that Aus-Asia-Am group is having a holiday´s break.
What did you agree on? Will there be a meeting tomorrow (starting with Book 5 ch.33?) or...?

Tnx! :-)

@logos5x5 I wasn´t at the last meeting (Am-EU) and I see that Aus-Asia-Am group is having a holiday´s break.
What did you agree on? Will there be a meeting tomorrow (starting with Book 5 ch.33?) or...?

Tnx! :-)
Apologies for the late response to today's discussion. Following Arwenn's cue, we'll be taking a short break for all the reading workshops and reconvene on January 9th. One of the mods/ambassadors will post a reminder in advance. So no meetup today but see everyone in the new year! Have a wonderful holiday season and I hope everyone gets to spend it with friends, family and loved ones.

Thank you to everyone who participated this year!

Apologies for the late response to today's discussion. Following Arwenn's cue, we'll be taking a short break for all the reading workshops and reconvene on January 9th. One of the mods/ambassadors will post a reminder in advance. So no meetup today but see everyone in the new year! Have a wonderful holiday season and I hope everyone gets to spend it with friends, family and loved ones.

Thank you to everyone who participated this year!
For the Am-EU workshop we planned on finishing Vol. 4 with chapter 32 today, and then take a break and reconvene on January 9th, but as things are getting busier due to the holidays, and some members are not going to be able to connect, maybe then we can start with the break from today. What do you think?

Last edited:
Owwww I‘ve just saw this!!!

i assumed that after turgon said:
Following Arwenn's cue, we'll be taking a short break for all the reading workshops and reconvene on January 9th. One of the mods/ambassadors will post a reminder in advance. So no meetup today but see everyone in the new year!

That there won‘t be any meeting today!!!
I‘m sorry but I won’t join today; I already made plans with the kids....

added: clarity

Owwww I‘ve just saw this!!!

i assumed that after turgon said:

That there won‘t be any meeting today!!!
I‘m sorry but I won’t join today; I already made plans with the kids....

added: clarity

Don't worry, Mari! We'll share the recording ASAP so that you and others can catch up.

Turgon was not aware that this was going to be the last workshop before the break because they were not able to connect to the last one.

We'll update here as soon as the workshops are finished to avoid any confusion.

As it has been mentioned, we'll reconvene on January 9th (Am-EU). We'll discuss chapter 33 of the Wave - Vol. 5/6.

Great discussion everyone!

Have a great Xmas and new year celebrations in the company your loved ones!

I left the discussion early today because my computer decided not to participate any longer... 😅 I tried with no success to turn it back on so I decided to let it “rest”
I wish you all happy holidays and see you next year! 😘

Back
Top Bottom