(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
We'll read chapters 34, 35, and 36 (about 37 pages) in the next meeting.

Remember that all members are invited to join, and don't worry if you haven't read to this point, you can catch up during the meetings.

It has been a long time since I have been able to join but with my new job I can make the reading workshop part of my routine again! Cya all later today!

Hello everyone,

Here's the link for the meeting (Am-EU):
I'd like to attend, but this one seems to be the same time as another daily meeting,..

Hi everyone,

Here’s the link for the Au-Asia-Am meeting. We will start in 30 minutes.
and this one seems to be in the middle of the night in my neck of the woods (EST) but I will admit to being time-zonally challenged. ;-D

I'd like to attend, but this one seems to be the same time as another daily meeting,..

It would be great to have you, @Mrs. Peel. The Prayers Meeting do overlaps with the Reading Workshop (Am-EU), but you could join the workshop after the prayers if you want as we wait for others to connect for about 15 minutes, so you can still catch up with the beginning of the discussion.

and this one seems to be in the middle of the night in my neck of the woods (EST) but I will admit to being time-zonally challenged. ;-D

:lol:

This thread was mentioned last evening, in terms of how easily we are unknowingly influenced and below is the video (only 6 min ) in the opening post of the thread.

Timothy Wilson also discusses this in Strangers to Ourselves, citing many studies that show the effects of priming, physiological responses that are misattributed to emotions, the narratives we run etc. and how our adaptive unconscious runs the show. It really does bring home the fact that we can't think with the way we think!

I just wanted to mention to the reading workshops group that I haven't been able to attend the last several meetings do to work. I often don't get much work in the winter time, but this winter, for whatever reason, I've been very busy. And of course, if I have the opportunity to work, I have to take it. A couple more weeks, and I should be able to attend the sessions again. I still try and keep up with the reading of the wave chapters though. See you all again soon!

It would be great to have you, @Mrs. Peel. The Prayers Meeting do overlaps with the Reading Workshop (Am-EU), but you could join the workshop after the prayers if you want as we wait for others to connect for about 15 minutes, so you can still catch up with the beginning of the discussion.
OK, wasn't sure how long your meetings lasted. :-)

Back
Top Bottom