Session 30 January 2021

Even for the more conventional models, that law of three idea works well. For root vector geometry, you would have the positive electroweak boson/color gluons on one side and the negative electroweak boson/anticolor gluons on the other side with the neutral electroweak bosons/gluons in the center (called the Cartan subalgebra). The 8 gluons form a hexagon with 2 of them in the center (related to a hexagon being 2-dim); the 3 weak bosons form a line segment with the W+ and W- bosons on the ends and the neutral Z0 boson in the center (related to a line segment being 1-dim). The photon is just a single point with nothing extra centered on it (perhaps because a point is 0-dim) but the neutral photon gets to be centered with the neutral Z0 boson for electroweak.

Hehe. As I said before, I leave the mathematics to the mathematicians. I don't ask anyone to draw it for me, but if it can be explained in a more accessible way maybe we can finally leave so much theory and finally go more practical. 3rd density is becoming heavy, slow, boring and with little room for movement (freedom).

Ok, yes, I start searching and find some interesting information. You mentioned root vector geometry and electroweak. This is what I found:

https://vixra.org/pdf/1602.0319v7.pdf (E8 Root Vectors and Geometry of E8 Physics)

https://vixra.org/pdf/1701.0495v3.pdf (E8 Root Vector Geometry - AQFT - 26D String Theory - - Schwinger Sources - Quantum Consciousness)

I thought about a previous session remark today that is probably useful to keep in mind in the current state of affairs. We should recall that ultimately, the forces behind all the insanity are 4D STS. And....

We've sure seen enough of this going on over the past 20 years and more. That's the reason so many people became discouraged (and still do).

I'm Reading book - "Nature, s mutiny" how the little ice age of the long seventeenth ceuntury transformed the West and shaped the gift by Philipp Blom-. People generally between 1400 and 1700 in hard times, hunger, Wars, ice age, either gave up and just went crazy, or believed in the end of the world. The survivors kept calm, based on knowledge. I wonder how many people now have doubts about what is happening, the more they believe governments that they will "save" them and the world will return to the old times, or they run away to the virtual world, games, series, netflix. Than in a real environment and based on relatively calm. No matter when something changes, whether it will be in a week or 5 years. Unfortunately, we do not know the time, there is still a long way to watch this whole show, and unfortunately it will not be better in terms of access to food, work, etc. Maintaining peace in these times inside us is still ahead of us. For my part, I only worry about the drugs I have to take to live .. Unfortunately, cancer, I bought the drugs for 2 years. Hope to be able to well... Read and share my observations and get feedback from you in this forum. Thank you for being here! :)

I just read this and it might help to understand "enjoy the show."

Q: When you gave the information a couple of weeks ago about the "Kaboom! Splat!" business, I put it on the website and explained that there was really no way of interpreting it exactly. Of course, there were the most dire interpretations put upon it by others. Could you clarify the "Kaboom! Splat!" remark?

A: We also said to "lighten up."

Q: Are you saying that you were joking?

A: Maybe.

Q: When you say that we should "lighten up," that you are referring to our frequencies?

A: Well, it is important not to worry over that which is not changeable, and which is trivial in the really big picture. If the surface 3rd density realm of your locator is soon to be rent asunder, why does it matter to you, or more to the point, why does it frighten you so? You are supposed to be moving beyond this 3rd density STS thinking.

Q: What's the point of even talking to you guys, then?

A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?

Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to. Are we going to make the big transition to 5th density...

A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct. Now, even if "nothing happens," how long do you expect to remain in your present state? Can you remember "35 years ago?" Well??

Q: I am thinking! I was just a kid then. Yes, I can remember.

A: How long "back" does it seem?

Q: Sometimes it seems like forever...

A: No.

Q: In another way, it seems like yesterday.

A: Yes.

Q: It just depends on what mood I am in.

A: Not long, eh?

Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!

A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!

I was reading Pierre’s first Covid article last night and this quote sparked a lot of thoughts in relation to this session, the one in Dec 2020, and other discussions with the C’s.

The above shows the prevalence of viruses in our genetic code and the vital role they play. This perspective provides a different spin to the on-going debate about whether viruses are life forms or not. Actually, viruses seem more fundamental than even life itself; they are the information carriers (genetic codes) from which biological life stems. Viruses are more than life: they are the very source of life; they are the informational precursors, the initiators of life forms.
We're talking about the heaviest crackdown that's ever been since it is practically global! This is like Stalin, isn't it?

(Chu) And it's not just the USA. Europe is the same.

(L) It's the whole planet practically.

(Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

Q: (L) So in other words, when you have real freedom...

(Joe) It weakens the people and it also creates a climate where the greediest have a free lunch so to speak. Those in power become greedier and greedier.

(Niall) Does that mean people in places like East Asia may escape much of this?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) I'd say they're a little bit overbalanced in the other direction. It's a real problem. It's a thorny issue that always returns, again and again and again. It's cyclical.

A: How true that is you have yet to see fully.
One main thought is that plagues from viruses, which in the past have killed a lot of people, could be seen as a ‘reset’ of the human cultural and societal systems and it is part of the cyclical process mentioned above in the session quote that happens again and again. That when things get so bad for parts of humanity, due to the spread of pathology, the Universe or cosmic processes step in and set things to a base line level again. A very deadly plague could be seen as a larger cycle in all of the other cycles, such as war, etc. ‘The hand of God’ in the form of a virus counteracting the full spread of the ‘virus’ of pathology and the sickness of greed. A very deadly natural plague could be seen as a temporary cure to the systemic infestation of psychopaths into power and control, which lead humans and humanity ever inching toward more chaos and distance from creation and the creator. Plagues reset and/or stop this process for a time.

In conjunction with this ‘reset’ from a plague, the introduction of a natural and deadly virus could be seen as a system upgrade, from the Universe, of the DNA/the software of humanity, or parts of humanity, as indicated from Pierre’s article and a comment in this session.

Also, if the situation is bad enough and spread at the civilizational level throughout the earth, then in conjunction with or after the deadly plague another cosmic process or ‘reset’ mechanism comes about, since it was triggered and set-in motion from the extreme suffering of the masses and abridgement of their free will. This being the even larger cycle of cometary catastrophe.

The severity and level of cosmic catastrophe from comets could match the severity and level of pathology and free will abridgement of the masses that has taken place and also be seen as resetting the earth and earth system. If the pathology and sickness of greed is so bad, all-pervasive, fully systemic and humanity lost to a large degree, lost in terms of a connection to and alignment with creation (and not only affecting humanity at large, but affecting the viability of the earth and the earth to sustain life), then an even larger intervention is needed to protect the viability of life itself and the earth and also to reestablish the universal imperative of free will. So, the larger cometary destruction cycle of leveling of the playing field and causing extreme earth changes could be seen as cleansing, resetting, and protecting the earth from full and terminal pathological spread and the consequences of it. What was once degraded and exploited by pathology to the point of possible unviability is renewed and reinvigorated. This includes humanity, whatever small portion survives.

If the sickness of greed and pathological spread is worldwide, extreme, and all encompassing, and where we seem to be heading, then we could see a destruction and resetting on the level of what was seen with the destruction of Atlantis, what looks like the last great and worldwide civilization of the earth that was wiped from the earth. And as the C’s indicated and Laura also indicates below, this is also taking place within an even bigger ‘Grand Cycle’, so there are the added factors, whatever they may be, of that.

So... Power comes to one and then it's taken away. It goes to another, and it's taken away. Over and over again. We just happen to be here in a place and time where a whole lot of things are culminating in one point in our history. And the C's have said that this is because it's the closing of a Grand Cycle of 309,000 years or something like that.
I was also thinking about the history of vaccines and how it relates to all this but had forgotten about this quote someone else provided in this thread.
(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

A: Yes
It could be seen that there is great hubris on the part of those that have undertaken the vaccine campaign, as described above, and also this Covid virus, the lying and manipulation around it, and Covid mRNA vaccine business, and also great consequences for doing so. It could be seen that doing such things is an affront to ‘God’, creation, and the natural processes in terms of very deadly plagues, both the resetting property of the plagues and the DNA software upgrade from the virus. Those taking such actions seem to be playing as if they are ‘God’ and trying to subvert the natural DNA software upgrades and also trying to harness the power of viruses, in terms of DNA system upgrades, toward their own ends and sickness of greed and control. And they also may possibly delay for a time the resets from plagues and universal processes mentioned above, but I’d imagine this scale of abridgement of free will only increases the scale and scope of the destruction and resetting to come.

As the C’s indicated in the Dec 2020 session, the new vaccine could cause a real plague or pandemic. In terms of those takings such actions, what gall and ignorance! What lack of vision and respect for anything outside of themselves and above themselves! What lack of understand of and respect for creation! They believe that they can use such things and the associated chaos toward their goals. In doing so they only increase entropy, chaos, suffering, and hasten creation to set things straight by using the power and the very processes these people are trying to harness and use toward their ends. They are likely bringing on chaos they can’t control and the very human system ‘reset’ they would like to avoid, if they see and understand such cycles. Talk about ‘The Great Rest’. In doing so they don’t realize they are bringing on their own destruction at ‘the hand of God’. That Universe and creation won’t let the sickness they represent and have and are spreading throughout humanity go unnoticed or unanswered.
(L) Well, all joking aside, I think the bottom line is that we're being challenged to take a more cosmic perspective on the whole thing. What did the Cs say once? No body-centric persons need apply. If you're body-centric, that means you're stuck in your 3D thinking. We're being invited to rise above that and basically enjoy the show because we're seeing a BIG historical set of events transpiring right before our eyes.
My understanding is that even if you have to get vaccinated with the worst concoction they come up with, if you have also 'built an inner cathedral' by working through your issues, applying counter-measures like immune-system-supporting protocols, and drawing on the shared strength and faith of a 'network in Christ', their technological wizardry cannot negatively affect you.
And we do have an opportunity to be here and observe just how the whole cycle of cycles ends. Right in the middle of the times of Noah, as well as many other cycles. This is how it goes... “see”.
Also, we have to admit that, on the whole of it, what we're seeing is quite the spectacle! What I mean is that what's unfolding, in real time, cannot even be touched by any of the best epics we've read or watched in books and films that have so entertained us.
So right now we're alive, aware, and observing developments during a truly Profound moment in the history of our species - not to mention the 'cosmic' side of things. And what can be more interesting and fascinating than that; because even if it is a sometimes sobering experience, this time and place we're living in is providing us with a practically unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow from.
With the intelligent design stuff for instance, knowing and Seeing that there definitely is a design and a higher purpose, and that we have a part in creation, does provide some solace.
I like all of the above quotes.

For me “enjoy the show” seems to be about being a witness to and respectful of, with some understanding of it, the cosmic processes mentioned above, if I am close in seeing and describing them. Being a witness to ‘God’ or Universe throwing the best laid plans and activities of some small part of humanity and their sickness of greed and control (and even 4D STS machinations), to the side, because of their wishful thinking, toward balance and order from the building chaos we are experiencing. I would like that this take place without suffering, upheaval, and destruction, but I don’t think that will be the case. It seems you can abridge the free will of the universe, its principles, and the beings and consciousness involved for only so long before Universe humbles and educates all involved through suffering and dramatic change.

I also think, if you are knowledgeable of possible cosmic process and are in alignment with Cosmic Mind and creation, through your wider perspectives, knowledge, awareness, and actions… if you are aware that the cosmic information system ‘signals’ your DNA (as a type of receiver)… that your soul matches, marries with, and changes your DNA/genetics… and also the possible connection outside of the soul of the heart to ‘Christ’, then have no fear of any virus or vaccine or anything that might come your way. That you can act in a way befitting of a being striving to be of service to others and get through any challenge or obstacle ahead, because of your knowledge and awareness and also our network here. And if you do happen to pass during all this, then Cosmic Mind will bear you up and you can give support and efforts from 5D. Though, part of me at times thinks that if I do pass that my effort and support would be hurtling lightning bolts from above… ;-D

On a final note, in terms of ‘The Last Trump’:

(Joe) Trump-ets of the apocalypse. Trump, Trumpets… of the apocalypse...

A: Well, that is a bit imaginative, yes? However, we do find some humor in the expression: The last Trump shall sound!

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?

I’m not sure exactly why the C’s find humor in the expression. What is interesting is that Paul wrote those lines. If Paul was connected to the C’s, as I proposed in another thread, then maybe the universal retrieval system, through the C’s, at the time showed or indicated Trump and trumpets to Paul in relation to what he was indicating in his letters when he mentions trump. Maybe it is humorous to think that Paul maybe even saw a vision of Trump ‘sounding off’ like a trumpet against “principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

And maybe the Trump (of God?) hasn’t sounded his last trump… even if it ends up being the case that a good portion of humanity is unable to acknowledge, comprehend, or understand it?

Hehe. As I said before, I leave the mathematics to the mathematicians. I don't ask anyone to draw it for me, but if it can be explained in a more accessible way maybe we can finally leave so much theory and finally go more practical. 3rd density is becoming heavy, slow, boring and with little room for movement (freedom).

Ok, yes, I start searching and find some interesting information. You mentioned root vector geometry and electroweak. This is what I found:

https://vixra.org/pdf/1602.0319v7.pdf (E8 Root Vectors and Geometry of E8 Physics)

https://vixra.org/pdf/1701.0495v3.pdf (E8 Root Vector Geometry - AQFT - 26D String Theory - - Schwinger Sources - Quantum Consciousness)
Yes Tony was a friend of Ark and Laura's via Clifford algebra conferences. He died a couple years ago. He shows up a few times in the transcripts.

7/10/99 session:
Q: (A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channeling?
A: Who said that they have no access to channeling? Some channel without knowing it.

2/5/2000 session:
A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.
Q: Are those the different levels of density?
A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there; algebra sets you "free."
Q: That's funny. There is Tony Smith's website, and whenever I search for any keyword that comes up here, I go straight to Tony Smith. He has everything there. (L) But, does he know what he is doing? (A) Well, he has it all there. He is now working on a new theory of gravity. (L) But, if he really knew something, would he be still walking around? Anything else?
A: No, not for now. Good night.

Yes Tony was a friend of Ark and Laura's via Clifford algebra conferences. He died a couple years ago. He shows up a few times in the transcripts.

7/10/99 session:

2/5/2000 session:

Wow! this gives an unexpected twist! Because a few minutes ago I was thinking (I actually asked myself the question) if I wasn't making a mistake with the information I connected, and it turns out I was on the same line!

Of course, I didn't read all the transcripts, but this is quite revealing to me.

A: Who said that they have no access to channeling? Some channel without knowing it.

Many many times I wondered if any of this was happening to me. I don't like to think about it too much because I would hate to fall into some ego trap. But as I said before, when a word catches my attention things get moving....

Team Trump badly bungled the Stop the Steal effort. Patrick Byrne, the founder of overstock.com, had assembled a massive forensic investigation file. When invited to present the detailed data to Giuliani, et al, he was stunned to see the lack of direction and organization. He presents his case here. A pretty shocking read - and all of the millions donated to the cause have disappeared.

How DJT lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President's Teams
Wow, what Byrne writes confirms what I thought from the very beginning, as I watched Giuliani et al. doing their first press confrerence at that remote and shabby backyard somewhere: these people are incompetent and amateurish, why the *** are they entrusted with such an important task?

Since Trump is no fool, or, at least he's a person with a normal level of intelligence, why on Earth did he allow these clowns to run his defence? With all his resources and money one would think that he'd assemble a group with the best lawyers he could find. As I said back then, why didn't he employ a group like the one that handled his defence during the impeachment? It almost appears like Trump wanted to loose the fight on purpose. Was he and his family threatened so strongly, that he chose rather to let these 'kraken peeps' run the show, knowing that they would just make fools out of themselves.?

There are probably multiple reasons for this. In any case, this confirms the fact that if and when you're after truth and justice nothing is more counterproductive than having incompetent, ignorant, easily-fooled, and unaware people working for you. Or, they might be traitors and 'moles' who do the work badly on purpose.

Wow! this gives an unexpected twist! Because a few minutes ago I was thinking (I actually asked myself the question) if I wasn't making a mistake with the information I connected, and it turns out I was on the same line!

Of course, I didn't read all the transcripts, but this is quite revealing to me.

Many many times I wondered if any of this was happening to me. I don't like to think about it too much because I would hate to fall into some ego trap. But as I said before, when a word catches my attention things get moving....
Well we all chose an incarnation and whether we are channeled, programmed, or just didn't overly force our way, hopefully we get where we wanted to for lessons.

Thank you so much for the session and valuable discussion Laura and Chataeu Crew :hug2:

I am just wondering about Laura's reference to empire building nabobs in Malaysia - because from my recollection of the history of this country - it's a small country first of all, and it had an extension of the Asoka empire toward the north and the other empire was the Malay Sultanate. I just thought it was curious that's all - in the grander scale of things the empire building that happened in this country pales in comparison to Rome, Anatolia, Mongolia, and the other more well-known ones.

Thanks again and learning to be calm and patient in Chaos is a super challenge indeed, let's wait with bated breath and see what lies ahead shall we? Eyes wide open :shock:!

Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!

A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!

Don't know why but I couldn't quote wandering stars post as I normally do. I would say is it that simple? All the drama and when all is said and done all you can change is yourself and how you perceive the events here. Makes you wonder!

Saying that how could you not be affected by the destruction of nations,millions of innocent people displaced or killed and family members lining up to to save themselves from a bad cold by receiving an untested vaccine. The world is bat shit crazy nearly everything is backwards. Can we just step back, watch and laugh. Crazy days for sure.

As always thank you so much for this session.

Much discussion on this forum about how to interpret 'enjoy the show' given that so much happening in the world is more like doom and gloom. This phrase has obvious allusion to theatre/film entertainment. But here is a possible nuance when you consider that one meaning of 'show' is to reveal, in which case the phrase becomes 'enjoy the reveal', whereby the allusion is to revelation, pulling back the curtain, piercing the veil, decoding the matrix, etc. In the C's higher sphere presumably 'joy' would be associated with 'truth' and illumination'. Perhaps the phrase could be hinting at something like: "be joyous at the illumination of truth".
FWIW.

I thought about a previous session remark today that is probably useful to keep in mind in the current state of affairs. We should recall that ultimately, the forces behind all the insanity are 4D STS. And....

We've sure seen enough of this going on over the past 20 years and more. That's the reason so many people became discouraged (and still do).
Laura, I have not posted before now although I have been reading the Cassiopaean material for many years. However, your repeated quote concerning the Conyers apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) impelled me to respond on this occasion.

There have been numerous apparitions of the BVM over the centuries so Conyers was by no means an isolated occurence. The Church always thoroughly investigates these purported appparitions, usually through the offices of the local bishop of the diocese in which the apparition occurred. It is rare that these apparitions get the seal of approval of the Church. In any event, these apparitions are considered private revelations and are not required to be accepted by the faithful. Any message that may be passed on by a seer cannot be seen to be at variance with the faith or scripture or else it will be censured. Insofar as I am aware, the Conyers apparitions never received any approval from the Church. This is also true of the apparitions at Medjugore in Croatia in the 1990's, which Pope John Paul II and the then Cardinal Josef Ratzinger (subsequently Pope Benedict XVI) refused to endorse and actually attacked, criticising the local Franciscan friars who had supported the visionaries. There are, however, several Marian apparitions which have warned of the times we are living in, which have been approved by the Church. These include:

Quito in Ecuador (in the 15th Century) which involved a series of apparitions to a cloistered nun. She was told that the masonic sects would launch an all out war on the Catholic Church and this would start in the C19th and culiminate in the C20th using immoral and atheistic publications to corrupt public values and undermine the Church's teachings. Indeed, the hierarchy of the Church has been infiltrated in modern times by free masons possibly up to the papacy itself. She also had some scathing things to say about the clergy in these times, mentioning how they would be worldly and corrupt.

La Salette in France in 1846 where two French children, Maximin and Melanie, were told, inter alia, that "Rome would one day lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist" (which I believe is being fulfilled at this time). Maximin added subsequently that the troubles in the Church as foretold by the BVM, where bishops would end up fighting bishops, would start after the middle of the C20th Century and culminate in the first part of the C21 Century. This prophecy was fulfilled with the disastrous Second Vatican Council of the 1960's, the effects of which are still being felt to this day with the abandonment of the faith by millions, falling vocations everywhere and the Church losing its way;

Fatima in Portugal in 1917. The first two secrets given to the three children at Fatima were fulfilled with the Russian Revolution (which broke out merely 4 days after the last vision on October 13) and the Second World War as a follow up chastisement to the First World War, which was still raging at the time of the apparitions. The third secret was supposed to have been revealed at the turn of this century but all that was published was the description of what the children saw in a vision concerning the third secret (a Pope being led to his execution through a ruined city) and not the secret itself. Father Malachi Martin, an American Jesuit priest, who had read the secret when Pope John XXIII opened it for the first time in the early 1960s, revealed what he could of the secret on the Art Bell 'Coast to Coast' radio show back in the 1990's. He confirmed that it was a dire message of a terrible worldwide chastisement that would see nations annihilated and immense loss of life across the whole planet. This was also given support after some catholic youth activists overheard a conversation between Pope John Paul II and Cardinal Ratzinger at a catholic youth congress held in the 1980's when they were discussing privately the third secret of Fatima (as one of the students had previously asked a question about it). The two men purportedly said how can you reveal the details of such a secret when it involves immense loss of life in a matter of minutes when oceans shall overwhelm continents but what is such loss of life compared to a whole continent losing the faith. Pope John Paul II only took an interest in Fatima after he attributed his survival to Our Lady of Fatima when he was shot by a Turkish gunmen in St. Peter's Square in Rome. He had bent down to admire a medal that a young woman was wearing when the shot was fired. The medal was that of Our Lady of Fatima. Someone else who takes the third secret seriously is President Vladimir Putin. This is because the BVM told the children that Russia would spread its errors (communism) throughout the world and persecute the Church. However, if Russia was consecrated to her Immaculate Heart it would be converted and a time of peace would be given to mankind. In addition, Sister Lucia, the last surviving member of the three visionaries, added subsequently that the BVM had said Russia would be the cause of your chastisement but also the cause of your salvation. Putin as a Christian took up the issue of the third secret with Pope Benedict when he met him at the Vatican on a state visit. He was put in touch with Father Kramer in Rome who is one of the world's leading experts on the apparitions at Fatima. Putin sent his special envoy to meet with Father Kramer and the envoy brought back a dossier he prepared for Putin, which set out all he had learned from the priest. Subsequently Putin raised the matter again when he met with Pope Francis at the Vatican but was told the secret was now a dead letter, nothing to see here, move on. The third secret of Fatima may even resonate with President Trump since his wife Melanie is a Slovenian born catholic. When she and Trump met Pope Francis at the Vatican he presented her with a rosary which she asked him to bless. He asked her if she prayed the rosary and she said yes. It is a little known fact that before she would move into the White House she asked a catholic exorcist to go into the living accommodation to perform a rite of exorcism. The priest gave her a gift of a statue of Our Lady of Fatima which remained in the White House throughout Trump's tenure. I suspect it has been removed since the oh so devout catholic President Biden (a great promotor of abortion and same sex marriage) moved in. It should be noted that four American politicians who were either killed/destroyed by the Deep State, James Forrestal (US Secretary of Defence under Truman and a member of Majestic 12), Senator Joseph McCarthy, President John F Kennedy and his brother Bobbie were all educated practising catholics and were avowedly anti-communist and opposed to the Deep State. It is not well known that both Kennedy brothers, although democrats, were strong supporters of McCarthy's investigations into communist infiltration of the White House and the US Government and Military. John Kennedy even attended McCarthy's funeral. The Fatima crusade promoting the message of Our Lady of Fatima reached its peak in the USA in the 1950's when a statue of Our Lady of Fatima was taken to just about every catholic church in the USA. These men would hardly have ignored this crusade and would no doubt have been aware of the BVM's warnings about communism. There is also a tie in with President Trump as McCarthy's chief legal counsel on his committee hearings was Roy Cohn, who became something of a mentor to the young Donald Trump and must have told him a lot about the Deep State (Trump's 'Swamp'). Trump was also a friend of the late John F Kennedy Jun. who reputedly told him that he had evidence to show that the CIA killed his father. I would add finally that Sister Lucia once commented to an observer that there was nothing contrary in the third secret to what was already in scripture and that it merely portended what is covered in the Apocalpyse of St John (the Book of Revelations), specifically starting from Chapter 13. She also added that Satan's last battle would be waged against the family with a view to destroying family life everywhere. I appreciate that you had a session with the Cassiopaeans discussing the imagery in this part of the Apocalypse. I think by now that the BVM's warning about communism spreading world wide is being fulfilled before our eyes with the roll out of the New World Order where China will be the model to be followed everywhere. It is interesting that the Chinese national symbol is a dragon. I would recommend people see what Archbishop Vigano has to say about this and the Covid vaccines in his numerous recent pronouncements on the internet, as well as his views on Pope Francis and his role in the New World Order. He basically views him as the prophet of the Antichrist fulfilling the message of La Salette mentioned above. Please note that Vigano was the number three in the Catholic Church's hierarchy until Pope Benedict appointed him as Papal Nuncio to the USA and almost certainly knows the third secret. At present he is in hiding in Italy;

Akita Japan (1973). When the third secret was not released by 1960 at the latest (as requested by the BVM) Our Lady appeared to a Japanese nun who was seriously ill and had lost her hearing. She was miraculously cured and told that unless mankind did penance and turned away from sin a great chastisement would befall the world where fire would fall from heaven (comets anyone!) and Japan would be utterly destroyed. I seem to recall that the Cassiopaeans predicted Japan would be destroyed as well. This apparition was approved by the local bishop and seems to back up the warning in the third secret where it says nations will be annihilated. Only the other year, this now elderly nun reportedly had a visitation from an angel (messenger) who simply told her "It is consumated", suggesting it is now too late to avoid the fate warned of;

Garabandal, Northern Spain (1960's). This series of apparitions in the 1960's to four young Spanish girls is perhaps the most controversial since it took a long time to get appoval from the local bishop and is not as well known as Fatima or La Salette. This may because the BVM told the girls that a Council of the Church would be held soon but no good would come of it. This was not a message the modernists in the Church who used the Second Vatican Council as a springboard for reform wanted to hear. Though I harbour my own doubts as to whether this was a genuine series of apparitions of the BVM (there were odd features that did not correspond to other apparitions) there were two unique aspects to the messages. These were: (1) that there would be a world wide chastisement that would see much of the world's population killed but this time it will be preceded by the three days of darkness referred to at Conyers; (2) but before this there would first be a final warning to mankind in the form of an individual perception of each person's state of their soul in relation to God ( whether markedly STO or STS to use the Cassiopaean's terminology). It will be as though you are completely alone and in silence having to see your true inner self for the first time, a kind of living Purgatory or soul reflection. It will seem as though time has stood still, although this experience will appear to last different periods of time depending on the individual. For some it may seem like an eternity. For some it will be so frightening that they will die (go under the wave maybe?). When I first read the description of the wave and its effects it made me think of the warning at Garabandal and whether, if true, this will be the means of determining if you wish to be STO or STS going forward. I held back until now from ever mentioning this but when you refererred back to Conyers I thought I should say something. Of course it remains to be seen whether this prophecy will be fulfilled.

Turning to the question of cyclical destructions, I would point out that Our Blessed Lord when referring to the end of the world in the gospels mentioned that it would be like the times of Noah and the deluge. This suggests that the destruction of our own civilsation will follow the pattern (comets and floods) of that of the Atlantean civilisation that was even more advanced than ours and perhaps even more corrupt. It would also be good to know what the situation on Kantek was like prior to its destruction. I would be willing to bet it was similar to what we are experiencing now in our own age. One last thing I would mention is that that Our Blessed Lord said that when you see all these things occurring be heartened as it means you time of salvation (the second coming) is drawing near.

With best wishes to you and all the crew.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom