Session 30 January 2021

Another "clue" about enjoying the "show" ...

Q: (L) We have been having a little discussion on our mailgroup, and one participant commented that our remarks about the Lizzies makes it seem that we are thinking of them in terms of "cosmic -homies-," as she put it. She is focused on unifying the dark and the light within herself. She has suggested that STS and STO might not be the only options to choose, that there might be other options that we are not aware of. She thinks that choosing one or the other boils down to choosing one side AGAINST the other. She wondered what you would say about our apparent "racisim" regarding the Lizzies. I responded that the Lizzies were, in realty, cosmic Nazis. But, the bottom line is that she more or less wants to "love" Lizzies.

A: When one "desires," one is expressing STS.

Q: (A) Does this also relate to desire for knowledge?

A: Yes.

Q: So, in our drive to obtain knowledge, we are STS?

A: You are STS, period.

Q: But, once we have knowledge, we become STO?

A: No.

Q: But, you are always saying that we should seek to gain knowledge. You are supposed to be STO, and we are supposed to be STO candidates, so how does that...

A: While you are in this realm, you are by nature STS. Gaining knowledge is a separate issue.

Q: So, I guess that if you are in a realm where you can't help but be STS, then you ought to be STS about gaining knowledge, because it is the only thing that can assist in changing. (A) There are different ways to desire something. One has the choice of WHAT to desire. (L) Now, there is a lot of talk about the imminent stockmarket crash, so I put up the financial info on the site without any specific advice. Could you comment on this potential for a major crash or depression happening this year?

A: Is there not always an "imminent" crash/depression?

Q: Of course there is! It's like the Weekly World News predicting the imminent End of the World about once a month. Eventually, they will be right! (A) Maybe not. (L) Well, another thing that was brought up in our discussion with this new gal in the mail group was that nothing of any importance of significance would happen in terms of transition on the earth for at least another thousand years or so. She was saying that we would slowly transform for the next thousand years, and there would be no cataclysms or earth changes. I am wondering if this is a new option that has come up because of changes in consciousness?

A: It may be. But remember, the "future" is merely a matter of which reality one experiences in real time, so called. It is merely which of those that exist shall the menu selectors elect?

Q: I am curious. Now we have the big 05-05-2000 coming up. I was reading something about this today. Apparently on this date, the planets line up in conjunction with the peak of the solar cycle and there is supposed to be the "Big Kahuna" of earthquakes or whatever. What is the liklihood of the majority of people experiencing THAT timeline?

A: 0.1

Q: (A) Many people are saying that the most probably date of earth change is 2012. That falls in what you previously you gave as an outside limit of the arrival of the comet cluster, twin sun business; in the middle, in fact. Of course, it may never happen, but is this still the case?

A: Maybe...

Q: (A) Is this a better probability than 0.1?

A: Between 0.1 and 100.

Q: [Laughter] (F) Well, THAT narrows it down!

Laura, I have not posted before now although I have been reading the Cassiopaean material for many years. However, your repeated quote concerning the Conyers apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) impelled me to respond on this occasion.

There have been numerous apparitions of the BVM over the centuries so Conyers was by no means an isolated occurence. The Church always thoroughly investigates these purported appparitions, usually through the offices of the local bishop of the diocese in which the apparition occurred. It is rare that these apparitions get the seal of approval of the Church. In any event, these apparitions are considered private revelations and are not required to be accepted by the faithful. Any message that may be passed on by a seer cannot be seen to be at variance with the faith or scripture or else it will be censured. Insofar as I am aware, the Conyers apparitions never received any approval from the Church. This is also true of the apparitions at Medjugore in Croatia in the 1990's, which Pope John Paul II and the then Cardinal Josef Ratzinger (subsequently Pope Benedict XVI) refused to endorse and actually attacked, criticising the local Franciscan friars who had supported the visionaries. There are, however, several Marian apparitions which have warned of the times we are living in, which have been approved by the Church. These include:

Quito in Ecuador (in the 15th Century) which involved a series of apparitions to a cloistered nun. She was told that the masonic sects would launch an all out war on the Catholic Church and this would start in the C19th and culiminate in the C20th using immoral and atheistic publications to corrupt public values and undermine the Church's teachings. Indeed, the hierarchy of the Church has been infiltrated in modern times by free masons possibly up to the papacy itself. She also had some scathing things to say about the clergy in these times, mentioning how they would be worldly and corrupt.

La Salette in France in 1846 where two French children, Maximin and Melanie, were told, inter alia, that "Rome would one day lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist" (which I believe is being fulfilled at this time). Maximin added subsequently that the troubles in the Church as foretold by the BVM, where bishops would end up fighting bishops, would start after the middle of the C20th Century and culminate in the first part of the C21 Century. This prophecy was fulfilled with the disastrous Second Vatican Council of the 1960's, the effects of which are still being felt to this day with the abandonment of the faith by millions, falling vocations everywhere and the Church losing its way;

Fatima in Portugal in 1917. The first two secrets given to the three children at Fatima were fulfilled with the Russian Revolution (which broke out merely 4 days after the last vision on October 13) and the Second World War as a follow up chastisement to the First World War, which was still raging at the time of the apparitions. The third secret was supposed to have been revealed at the turn of this century but all that was published was the description of what the children saw in a vision concerning the third secret (a Pope being led to his execution through a ruined city) and not the secret itself. Father Malachi Martin, an American Jesuit priest, who had read the secret when Pope John XXIII opened it for the first time in the early 1960s, revealed what he could of the secret on the Art Bell 'Coast to Coast' radio show back in the 1990's. He confirmed that it was a dire message of a terrible worldwide chastisement that would see nations annihilated and immense loss of life across the whole planet. This was also given support after some catholic youth activists overheard a conversation between Pope John Paul II and Cardinal Ratzinger at a catholic youth congress held in the 1980's when they were discussing privately the third secret of Fatima (as one of the students had previously asked a question about it). The two men purportedly said how can you reveal the details of such a secret when it involves immense loss of life in a matter of minutes when oceans shall overwhelm continents but what is such loss of life compared to a whole continent losing the faith. Pope John Paul II only took an interest in Fatima after he attributed his survival to Our Lady of Fatima when he was shot by a Turkish gunmen in St. Peter's Square in Rome. He had bent down to admire a medal that a young woman was wearing when the shot was fired. The medal was that of Our Lady of Fatima. Someone else who takes the third secret seriously is President Vladimir Putin. This is because the BVM told the children that Russia would spread its errors (communism) throughout the world and persecute the Church. However, if Russia was consecrated to her Immaculate Heart it would be converted and a time of peace would be given to mankind. In addition, Sister Lucia, the last surviving member of the three visionaries, added subsequently that the BVM had said Russia would be the cause of your chastisement but also the cause of your salvation. Putin as a Christian took up the issue of the third secret with Pope Benedict when he met him at the Vatican on a state visit. He was put in touch with Father Kramer in Rome who is one of the world's leading experts on the apparitions at Fatima. Putin sent his special envoy to meet with Father Kramer and the envoy brought back a dossier he prepared for Putin, which set out all he had learned from the priest. Subsequently Putin raised the matter again when he met with Pope Francis at the Vatican but was told the secret was now a dead letter, nothing to see here, move on. The third secret of Fatima may even resonate with President Trump since his wife Melanie is a Slovenian born catholic. When she and Trump met Pope Francis at the Vatican he presented her with a rosary which she asked him to bless. He asked her if she prayed the rosary and she said yes. It is a little known fact that before she would move into the White House she asked a catholic exorcist to go into the living accommodation to perform a rite of exorcism. The priest gave her a gift of a statue of Our Lady of Fatima which remained in the White House throughout Trump's tenure. I suspect it has been removed since the oh so devout catholic President Biden (a great promotor of abortion and same sex marriage) moved in. It should be noted that four American politicians who were either killed/destroyed by the Deep State, James Forrestal (US Secretary of Defence under Truman and a member of Majestic 12), Senator Joseph McCarthy, President John F Kennedy and his brother Bobbie were all educated practising catholics and were avowedly anti-communist and opposed to the Deep State. It is not well known that both Kennedy brothers, although democrats, were strong supporters of McCarthy's investigations into communist infiltration of the White House and the US Government and Military. John Kennedy even attended McCarthy's funeral. The Fatima crusade promoting the message of Our Lady of Fatima reached its peak in the USA in the 1950's when a statue of Our Lady of Fatima was taken to just about every catholic church in the USA. These men would hardly have ignored this crusade and would no doubt have been aware of the BVM's warnings about communism. There is also a tie in with President Trump as McCarthy's chief legal counsel on his committee hearings was Roy Cohn, who became something of a mentor to the young Donald Trump and must have told him a lot about the Deep State (Trump's 'Swamp'). Trump was also a friend of the late John F Kennedy Jun. who reputedly told him that he had evidence to show that the CIA killed his father. I would add finally that Sister Lucia once commented to an observer that there was nothing contrary in the third secret to what was already in scripture and that it merely portended what is covered in the Apocalpyse of St John (the Book of Revelations), specifically starting from Chapter 13. She also added that Satan's last battle would be waged against the family with a view to destroying family life everywhere. I appreciate that you had a session with the Cassiopaeans discussing the imagery in this part of the Apocalypse. I think by now that the BVM's warning about communism spreading world wide is being fulfilled before our eyes with the roll out of the New World Order where China will be the model to be followed everywhere. It is interesting that the Chinese national symbol is a dragon. I would recommend people see what Archbishop Vigano has to say about this and the Covid vaccines in his numerous recent pronouncements on the internet, as well as his views on Pope Francis and his role in the New World Order. He basically views him as the prophet of the Antichrist fulfilling the message of La Salette mentioned above. Please note that Vigano was the number three in the Catholic Church's hierarchy until Pope Benedict appointed him as Papal Nuncio to the USA and almost certainly knows the third secret. At present he is in hiding in Italy;

Akita Japan (1973). When the third secret was not released by 1960 at the latest (as requested by the BVM) Our Lady appeared to a Japanese nun who was seriously ill and had lost her hearing. She was miraculously cured and told that unless mankind did penance and turned away from sin a great chastisement would befall the world where fire would fall from heaven (comets anyone!) and Japan would be utterly destroyed. I seem to recall that the Cassiopaeans predicted Japan would be destroyed as well. This apparition was approved by the local bishop and seems to back up the warning in the third secret where it says nations will be annihilated. Only the other year, this now elderly nun reportedly had a visitation from an angel (messenger) who simply told her "It is consumated", suggesting it is now too late to avoid the fate warned of;

Garabandal, Northern Spain (1960's). This series of apparitions in the 1960's to four young Spanish girls is perhaps the most controversial since it took a long time to get appoval from the local bishop and is not as well known as Fatima or La Salette. This may because the BVM told the girls that a Council of the Church would be held soon but no good would come of it. This was not a message the modernists in the Church who used the Second Vatican Council as a springboard for reform wanted to hear. Though I harbour my own doubts as to whether this was a genuine series of apparitions of the BVM (there were odd features that did not correspond to other apparitions) there were two unique aspects to the messages. These were: (1) that there would be a world wide chastisement that would see much of the world's population killed but this time it will be preceded by the three days of darkness referred to at Conyers; (2) but before this there would first be a final warning to mankind in the form of an individual perception of each person's state of their soul in relation to God ( whether markedly STO or STS to use the Cassiopaean's terminology). It will be as though you are completely alone and in silence having to see your true inner self for the first time, a kind of living Purgatory or soul reflection. It will seem as though time has stood still, although this experience will appear to last different periods of time depending on the individual. For some it may seem like an eternity. For some it will be so frightening that they will die (go under the wave maybe?). When I first read the description of the wave and its effects it made me think of the warning at Garabandal and whether, if true, this will be the means of determining if you wish to be STO or STS going forward. I held back until now from ever mentioning this but when you refererred back to Conyers I thought I should say something. Of course it remains to be seen whether this prophecy will be fulfilled.

Turning to the question of cyclical destructions, I would point out that Our Blessed Lord when referring to the end of the world in the gospels mentioned that it would be like the times of Noah and the deluge. This suggests that the destruction of our own civilsation will follow the pattern (comets and floods) of that of the Atlantean civilisation that was even more advanced than ours and perhaps even more corrupt. It would also be good to know what the situation on Kantek was like prior to its destruction. I would be willing to bet it was similar to what we are experiencing now in our own age. One last thing I would mention is that that Our Blessed Lord said that when you see all these things occurring be heartened as it means you time of salvation (the second coming) is drawing near.

With best wishes to you and all the crew.

Michael
I awoke this morning to this very thought. How does one psychically destroy a world? Was their technology at or above our level? Was there more AI involved? Did they need to escape a mounting tyrannical dystopia? Questions and more questions.

In a few sessions, Cassiopaeans refer to it as RAM in the computer, and on another occasion, they refer to it as the cosmic retrieval system also. I tend to think about it like this: The Cassiopaeans are on the 6D STO level to which the billions of paths lead and we with our lives, on this planet, with this pattern of events where we are only one of the possibilities in a huge, a HUGE possibility and if the Cassiopaeans they relate to some specific issue that is, from their perspective "out there", buried in one of these realities, and let's not forget that everything happens all at once, in time zero, they need some system that will allow them to get this information.

Universal / Cosmic Retrieval System is one of such Consciousness, it is not a person, it is not an entity, but a certain set of Consciousnesses that creates a certain Mass Hyper-Consciousness, which is a collection and storehouse of memories, memories of all the events that are reported there by the individuals themselves being consciousness, as do humans, flora, and fauna, and others.

Just a question. Isn't this the Cassiopeian definition for what is known as Akashic records?

In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic records is a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane. It is believed all thoughts, words, intent etc. generates its own unique "frequency or vibration" which is stored in the Akashic Records.

It's simply that a family named Trump came along at a time when our modern global civilization fell apart in earnest. An approximate and well-known cultural reference we have for such an event is the Apocalypse of the Bible, so having a leader with a name associated with that 'concept' signifies or symbolizes that we're undergoing an apocalypse of sorts. It's not anyone or anything literally fulfilling Biblical prophecy. And it's not the Cs' humor per se. If anything, it's 'the Universe' making fun of humans' Biblical prophecy!
Well... :-) As I understood from the session, Trump still has some move to do and whatever it is, it will happen synchronously with the changes on Earth. I am writing this thinking about the fact that the name Trump is compiled with the trumpet sound of the "End Time." Another possibility is that "The last Trump/trumpet" thing had already taken place and it was Trump's presidency and then we are already at the beginning of the Apocalypse.

I suspect that Cosmic/Universal Retrieval System is working to achieve this synchronicity. Also, time does not exist, and that we see it as very distant things that can be designed to eventually merge together. When it comes to "making fun" of the human's Apocalypse prophecy, it doesn't appeal to me. I see this "humor" in this synchronicity. If time doesn't exist Universal Retrieval System acts non-linearly in both directions at the same time, partly through contact with the past, and at the same time refines and changes itself in the effect of obtaining this information, which ultimately leads to achieving consistency and noticed synchronicities. And I think that the Cosmic/Universal Retrieval System is very serious... But the synchronicities it produces may seem amusing if the recipient has a sense of humor to it, which it might somehow be aware of ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you believing that the apparitions of the Virgin Mary is real benevolent beings for the humanity?
I believe the information from Cs, and I understand that the 4th density Lizards are shape shifters and they can project false imagery to manipulate person’s mind for their own purpose, they did since humanities fall from their trickery, some time they make a person sick and then cure too. Because the Lizards like to worship by the humans and play role as god.
So I am really careful what I see and what I read.
Kay Kim,

When I made my comments I knew that the C's were anti the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Fatima. However, they have always maintained that we are free to accept what they say or not. You choose to accept what they said about the Fatima secrets and the numerous apparitions of the BVM dwon the ages and that is fine. Many catholics don't accept them either since, as I said, these are private revelations and the faithful are not obliged to accept them. They are not 'de fide'. However, secrets with a prophetic message stand and fall on whether they are fulfilled or not. I would just point out that the first two secrets have been fulfilled, i.e., that there was a revolution in Russia and as a result, Russia did spread her errors (communism) around the world leading to persecution of the Church and much suffering for the faithful. This certainly happened and millions of christians were killed, imprisoned or persecuted for their faith by Lenin, Stalin and Mao etc (and in China they still are). The second secret involved a second, and worse world war breaking out later in the century if mankind did not turn away from sin and error. The seers were told that this would be preceded by the sign of a strange red light appearing in the sky, which did occur over central Europe just before WW2 broke out. My elderly mother still recalls it. LOL Hitler even took it as a good omen. The third secret obviously still waits to be fulfilled and we know that the consecration of Russia by the Pope has not happened yet. I would add that when the American writer William Thomas Walsh spoke to Sister Lucia in the 1950's before she went into a cloistered convent and could not be approached by members of the public, he asked her if even the USA would succumb to communism, she smiled nervously and looked at her feet and made no comment. As the USA has now succumbed to an election coup sponsored by the Chinese Communist Party, perhaps that grim response is now being fulfilled. The New Word Order is a communist world order promoted by the same PTB that brought around the Russian revolution. The C's are right when they say we in the West have enjoyed too much freedom. This is about to end.

I agree that the lizards are capable of such manipulation and I even gave an example in my original comments. Indeed, when Saint Bernadette had her visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Lourdes there were over a dozen other young girls in the same vicinity claiming they were having such visions too. In none of these apparitions did the Virgin Mary ever seek worship from anyone. If she did, then it would be clear that they were satanic since she is not a godess and never takes precedence over her divine son. When at Fatima the people prayed to God she prayed with them. Generally, the apparitions involve a request for men to turn away from sin and corruption, activities which the lizards are usually keen to promote given the negative energy that results from them. Unless they are playing bait and switch why try and dissuade people from participating in activities they benefit from?

You mention the issue of benevolence. Well many apparitions don't involve any important message at all. For example, in a celebrated case in Italy during WW2, an Italian man who was a union activist and a card carrying communist who hated the Catholic Church and treated his devout catholic wife very badly drew up a plan to assassinate Pope Pius XII. The Virgin Mary appeared to him and talked him out of it. He subsequently returned to the Church, became an avowed anti-communist, treated his wife well and met with Pius XII and asked his forgiveness, which he received. I am not sure how that benefited the Lizards unless they wanted to keep Pius XII alive, even though he was a Pope who was very anti-communist and a strict moralist who championed family values. I would finally mention that the Virgin Mary appeared in the first part of the C20th to a young nun of the De Montford Sisters at an Abbey in Romsey, Hampshire. England, She was on her death bed. The doctor attending on her had already written out her death certificate and was going to come back in the morning to sign and date it. When she was left on her own, as the nun sitting with her gone to attend vespers, the Virgin Mary appeared to her with the founder of her order, Louis Marie De Montford. She was offered the choice as to whether she wanted to live or die (and go to heaven with the Virgin Mary) She opted to live and carry on the good fight. She was instantly cured and when the doctor, who was not a catholic, came back in the morning he found to his amazement the nun scrubbing the floor. The miracle worked led to the canonisation of Louis Marie De Montford as a saint. I heard the nun's fist hand account of this story in a recording she made when I attended the convent. If this was a lizard manipulation, what purpose did it serve other than getting a holy man canonised? If the C's are right, then these lizards are more cunning then we credit them even when they seem to end up shooting themselves in the foot. I would add that my own sister who lives now in America had a similar experience when she was dying of arsenic poisoning in a Franciscan Nuns Hospital in Guilldford in Surrey, where I now live. She too had a beautiful woman appear to her in a golden light and offered either to help her live or take here to the afterlife but if she chose life, then she would have to endure much suffering. My sister chose to live and has been in excruciating pain ever since, passing numerous kidney stones, which resulted from the arsenic poisoning changing her body chemistry. My sister now offers her pain in expiation for the sins of others and has become a suffering soul like Ann Catherine Emerich. My sister keeps this matter quiet and has only told close family members and seeks no glory from it. I cannot rule out that she may have been hallucinating but to her the experience was real. I cannot see what advantage the lizards may have gained from doing this as my reading of UFO material does not show them to be benevolent beings. I am happy for people to make up their own minds on such matters as we all struggle in the dark on this side of the veil as Saint Paul pointed out.

Combine these two things.
Ark did a post on his Polish blog and yes he did relate his Clifford algebra/antisymmetric matrix math to Pierre's biophoton/superconducting DNA ideas (Ark referenced Pierre's "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection" book). Ark also relates it to the Blackett effect (which I've heard of before via Tony Smith's website).

@John G Good to know! Too bad, I can't read Polish hehe.
Neither can I even though I have a Polish last name (apparently I needed to spend more time with my grandparents). It's semi-readable via google translator; I have it automatically translating when I go there.

I thought about a previous session remark today that is probably useful to keep in mind in the current state of affairs. We should recall that ultimately, the forces behind all the insanity are 4D STS. And....

We've sure seen enough of this going on over the past 20 years and more. That's the reason so many people became discouraged (and still do).
True, in addition to your observation, the C's stated before that the grays are time travelers and are changing this to create the most possible chaos

Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been interacting with our race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?

Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?

A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."

Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books Jan gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.

A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?

Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...

A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?

Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?

A: Has over and over and over.

Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...

A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!

Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (Jan/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?

They can keep doing it for the whole cycle (309,000 years cycle) over and over but just the ones who pass to 4th density will break the loop, the rest will be trapped till the next cycle ends. Thats how I see it.

Neither can I even though I have a Polish last name (apparently I needed to spend more time with my grandparents). It's semi-readable via google translator; I have it automatically translating when I go there.

Thank you! By the way, today they posted this video.

I've often felt that the dispensation given to allow more people to discern truth from lies would entail a Biden regime getting in all the seats of power to demonstrate more of their nature, and its fitting that everything gets dumped in their laps when it goes awry.
As for orchestras and conductors, the following old movie demonstrates twists, turns and coming to a crescendo. The clashing cymbal (symbol) is an apt theatrical plot for a mystery thriller.

De Montford Sisters at an Abbey in Romsey, Hampshire. England, She was on her death bed. The doctor attending on her had already written out her death certificate and was going to come back in the morning to sign and date it. When she was left on her own, as the nun sitting with her gone to attend vespers, the Virgin Mary appeared to her with the founder of her order, Louis Marie De Montford. She was offered the choice as to whether she wanted to live or die (and go to heaven with the Virgin Mary) She opted to live and carry on the good fight. She was instantly cured and when the doctor, who was not a catholic, came back in the morning he found to his amazement the nun scrubbing the floor. The miracle worked led to the canonisation of Louis Marie De Montford as a saint. I heard the nun's fist hand account of this story in a recording she made when I attended the convent. If this was a lizard manipulation, what purpose did it serve other than getting a holy man canonised? If the C's are right, then these lizards are more cunning then we credit them even when they seem to end up shooting themselves in the foot. I would add that my own sister who lives now in America had a similar experience when she was dying of arsenic poisoning in a Franciscan Nuns Hospital in Guilldford in

Hello MJF,
In this third density, so many strange things are happening that we never know whole things.
But some cases STO beings helping humans when they heard pray or calling for help, because they never violated Person’s Free-Will.
So, most of the people are deceived by the Lizards, Grays, Aryans and who knows how many others hiding somewhere manipulating population.

June 10, 1995

Q: (L) What is an angel?

A: Sixth density light being in service to others.

Q: (L) Do they appear as humans?

A: May appear as a human projection.

Q: (L) Are they appearing as often as it is conjectured they are at this time period?

A: That is a vague question.

Q: (L) Is it possible for other density STS beings to appear as and project themselves as angels and to be misnamed or mistaken for angels?

A: Certainly.

Q: (L) Is this happening to a certain extent?

A: Very likely. Deception is part of any and all processes directed toward the manipulation of others for purposes of self gain. And, as we have warned, those of the 4th density service to self nature are interested solely in their own advancement, gain or condition, and will facilitate any and all processes which will further this cause including deception of the nature described.

September 21, 1996

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both

June 24, 2000

Q: (J) I would like to know what happened when I was in Milwaukee. I was in my hotel room, laying in my bed, asking questions, and something happened there. Who was it, who was speaking. I had a tape recorder. I ask the Cs to come in, and I would like to know who it was?

A: 4th density skipper.

Q: (L) What's a skipper?

A: One who seeks transdensity communique.

Q: (L) So, what happens here? I don't get that. Are you saying Johan is the "skipper?"

Q: (L) This being that was talking to him is a "skipper?"

Q: (L) Was this being STS or STO?

A: STS.

Q: (L) Can you explain to me why it is that, when STS beings communicate, they are able to produce such benevolent, warm and fuzzy sensations? Isn't there some kind of instinctive thing in us that can help to sort these things out?

A: Kind of like "Little Red Riding Hood."

Q: (L) You mean, we are like Little Red Riding Hood? And they dress up like the grandmother. (B) And we see the grandmother because that is what we WANT to see. (J) Yeah. And if you want to see the Cassiopaeans, they can dress like them! (L) How did Little Red Riding Hood figure it out? She didn't until the wolf jumped up and attacked her. Yeah! And he'd already eaten the grandmother! Right up to the point when the wolf leaped off the bed to devour her, Little Red Riding Hood was in the dark, even though she was SEEING something that puzzled her! You know: the big eyes and all that..

Have you checked out the Kantek thread?
Hello MJF,
In this third density, so many strange things are happening that we never know whole things.
But some cases STO beings helping humans when they heard pray or calling for help, because they never violated Person’s Free-Will.
So, most of the people are deceived by the Lizards, Grays, Aryans and who knows how many others hiding somewhere manipulating population.
Hello Kay Kim,
I take your point and agree that some interactions can certainly be STS in nature that is why you need to look at all the circumstances surrounding such occurences. Indeed, that is why the Church is so careful when investigating these apparitions as they know how satanic forces can trick well meaning and devout people. Just ask an exorcist. They will tell you that the devil knows his scripture better than any theologian or biblical expert. The point I was really making is that you need to look at what is said and happens in the interaction. If it was an STS being then you need to ask what benefit or advantage they would gain by healing or helping someone who hadn't necessarily asked for it in the first place. I can't myself see any benefit to STS in making a terminally sick nun well again, particularly if she is going to be spending the rest of her life praying against the forces of evil and doing good in the world. Similarly, where is the gain in turning a man who was angry and twisted to the point where he wanted to kill somebody into a calm, peaceful and nice human being. In fact, this particular individual would often go on the radio in the years following to tell of his experience for the benefit of others. If some STO being (6th density or otherwise) was impersonating the Virgin Mary to do a good act, this would be deceptive in itself and, therefore, abridging free will. One has to assume honesty on the part of STO beings as it goes with their STO nature.

Back
Top Bottom