Session 30 January 2021

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?

I’m not sure exactly why the C’s find humor in the expression. What is interesting is that Paul wrote those lines. If Paul was connected to the C’s, as I proposed in another thread, then maybe the universal retrieval system, through the C’s, at the time showed or indicated Trump and trumpets to Paul in relation to what he was indicating in his letters when he mentions trump.

I just had a weird thought after reading the above. This probably is absurd, but could Trump be the reincarnation of Paul? :shock:

In the Sufi Path of Knowledge the prophet was asked about the Trumpet. He said "it is a horn of light that angel Seraphiel has put to his mouth." ................. There is nothing among endangered things that is wider.That is because it exercises its properties through its reality over everything and non-thing.It gives form to absolute nonexistence, the impossible,the Necessary,and possibility. It makes existence nonexistence and nonexistence existence.
Have a feeling it will be the great KABOOM!!

Laura, I have not posted before now although I have been reading the Cassiopaean material for many years. However, your repeated quote concerning the Conyers apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) impelled me to respond on this occasion

Are you believing that the apparitions of the Virgin Mary is real benevolent beings for the humanity?
I believe the information from Cs, and I understand that the 4th density Lizards are shape shifters and they can project false imagery to manipulate person’s mind for their own purpose, they did since humanities fall from their trickery, some time they make a person sick and then cure too. Because the Lizards like to worship by the humans and play role as god.
So I am really careful what I see and what I read.

Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

A: Yes

Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Q: (SV) There is a book out called "Mary's Message to the World" by Ann Kirkwood. Is this book a transmission from the Virgin Mary?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who is this transmission from?

A: Various thought centers.

Q: (L) Why do these thought centers identify themselves as the Virgin Mary?

A: For purposes of familiarity.

Q: (L) Are these thought centers STS or STO?

A: Open. Discover by studying previously given information. You should review the material regularly, not just to familiarize yourselves with data, but also to learn by piecing together thought pattern segments

Q: (L) I'd like to know what the prophecies that were given to the children at Fatima tell about the planet, the prophecies that are supposedly sealed up in possession of the Catholic Church.

A: False.

Q: (L) OK, then, they were false, so we don't have to worry about them, in any event, is that what you're saying?

A: Yes

Belated thanks from my side also for this latest session! It's been a crazy and wild ride these last few months but I've been learning and growing in an absolutely accelerated manner myself (much like the C's reminded us that many of us would). I'm also very happy to say that, despite the current outlook, many good things are on the way. So, please keep the spirits up folks, we love you and your work has never gone unnoticed nor uncherished. For all that you've given, you shall receive much much more in return. Just remember that thoughts do create our own reality and we always get what we wish for with focused intent, so, be careful what you do wish for! If it is intended for you and you continuously ask for it through your thoughts and actions, then you shall receive it. If it is not and you do not, then you shall not. For now, let's continue making a real effort to enjoy the show and namaste 🙏

Hi Cleo, families are hard work aren’t they?😂. Apart from my brother all of my family and in-laws follow the MSM. My mums getting vaccinated today, I tried to get her to at least take vit c but she’s not interested. They all think the “vaccine “ is the magical bullet to get us out of this mess. Sadly, family on my in-law side are hardcore MSM. They’ll probably cheer on people getting arrested for not getting vaccinated. Tough times ahead. Stay strong, we’re so my better knowing what we know, than blindly following the authorities.
Thanks for the encouraging words..family/close relationships are tested like never before it seems.
My mother also got the vaccine. She enrolled in a vaccine trial last Summer and I found out a couple days ago she did get the ‘vaccine,’ not the placebo.

The vaccine brigade have been distributing the ‘vaccine’ in the town I live in the past few weeks..healthcare workers first, then those who work in education (FWIW the traveling carnival from the movie Something Wicked this Way Comes came to mind after I wrote the above about the vaccine brigade..:shock:)

A few family members who work in the education sector have since been vaccinated. I was notified recently of the opportunity to get the vaccine. I’ve been rethinking this line of work (in education) because I imagine the pressure to get the ‘vaccine’ will only increase. A reminder of how thankful I am for this forum..question where I’d be sometimes if not for all the work that’s being done here to help navigate these times.

Thanks for the encouraging words..family/close relationships are tested like never before it seems.
My mother also got the vaccine. She enrolled in a vaccine trial last Summer and I found out a couple days ago she did get the ‘vaccine,’ not the placebo.

The vaccine brigade have been distributing the ‘vaccine’ in the town I live in the past few weeks..healthcare workers first, then those who work in education (FWIW the traveling carnival from the movie Something Wicked this Way Comes came to mind after I wrote the above about the vaccine brigade..:shock:)

A few family members who work in the education sector have since been vaccinated. I was notified recently of the opportunity to get the vaccine. I’ve been rethinking this line of work (in education) because I imagine the pressure to get the ‘vaccine’ will only increase. A reminder of how thankful I am for this forum..question where I’d be sometimes if not for all the work that’s being done here to help navigate these times.
That's a good movie. Creepy. Illustrates clearly how people get lured over to the dark side.

Assuredly not, IMO.
Indeed, I second that.

In the Sufi Path of Knowledge the prophet was asked about the Trumpet. He said "it is a horn of light that angel Seraphiel has put to his mouth." ................. There is nothing among endangered things that is wider.That is because it exercises its properties through its reality over everything and non-thing.It gives form to absolute nonexistence, the impossible,the Necessary,and possibility. It makes existence nonexistence and nonexistence existence.
Have a feeling it will be the great KABOOM!!
Exactly. Hard, I suppose, is to find better quote than that above. :-)

As far as trumpets of the apocalypse go, I had to think about this for several days, after which point I came to the conclusion that the Cassiopaeans must have been speaking of an ironic humor rather than a comedic humor. Several disparate associations coalesced in my head. First, I thought about how much of a failure Trump was; he didn't have the courage to undertake any kind of bold action and was not able to accomplish any of his goals. When push came to shove, he ran off to his golf course with his tail between his legs. I recalled what some members had said about it not really being about him winning or what he actually accomplished, he really just had a role to play, and I entertained this notion for awhile. Secondly, a session came to mind where the Cassiopaeans were comparing the roles of different people to an orchestra, and a question was asked to give readings on people's "spirit instruments" or something to that effect, and Ark was compared to a violin. I then thought about how Trump is kind of narcissistic and always boasting loudly about his accomplishments, and thought that a trumpet would be totally appropriate for him. (His name notwithstanding; it was ironic in the same way that Fed chairman Alan Greenspan was in charge of managing the "greenback" for awhile) I also remembered some channeling that Barbara Marciniak had done in 2016 that was kind of mixed bag, but her Pleiadians also referred to Trump as "the trumpet." Lastly, I thought about how prophecies and communiques from the higher world often have to be transmitted symbolically, and don't come true the way people expect. I thought of an analogy where a small-town chef goes to see a psychic who is known to give prescient readings and asks her to predict his future. She tells him she sees a future in which many people rave about his riches, and he interprets this to mean that he hits the lotto or receives some kind of big inheritance. As the years go on, he notices people complimenting him about the richness of his food, it is talked about all around town, and he becomes a minor local celebrity. He realizes the prophecy came true, and while he's comfortable, he never became a millionaire in the way that was implied in the original interpretation of the reading.

So all of this was swirling around in the back of my head and I still wasn't seeing any humor in "The last Trump shall sound!" Then I got into a conversation with a lady at work and we were lamenting the fall of Trump and the rise of Biden and she told me that in her opinion Trump had actually fulfilled a lot of Biblical prophecy. The conversation moved on to something about Middle East peace deals and moving the capital of Israel back to Jerusalem. Of course, this was going into a discussion about the "end times" and I said something like, "what's next, an Angel coming down with the Trumpet of the Apocalypse." Then it hit me, what was originally a flippant remark suddenly took on an ironic seriousness. I thought about all of the things that had come to mind in the previous paragraph; especially the idea that Trump was sent to play a role as written by the "conductor" of the "orchestra." This conductor, which was a metaphor for a group of some higher density beings, had given the signal and reached the part of the piece where the trumpet was meant to blow. There was nothing particularly funny about all of this, but I laughed at it in the same way one might laugh at some of the quantum quirks on the SOTT page. All of these conservative small-town folk were waiting on the trumpet to announce the unsealing of the Judgements and there it was.

So if you believe in that stuff, it all kind of has an ironic twist to it, and it got my attention. I'm not sure if we've gotten to 'the last Trump," but at that point I decided it was time for me to give it a rest before my brain started going into overdrive making totally crazy connections. I'm not sure that I totally buy it, but after all of that I felt I finally reached some understanding of the Cassiopaeans' humor.

Last edited:
Just to add to that a thought: not to belittle the potentially disastrous effects the vaccine can have on some people, but maybe our attitude plays a role too. Think about it: if you believe the Covid lies, and regard the vaccine as the savior of humanity sent by our benevolent leaders, you treat the vax as your God and Savior. And indeed, you give it all your power so that it and the forces behind it actually become your God. If on the other hand you treat it as the devil that it is, and try your best to mitigate the effects using knowledge, while mentally pulling a Gandalf "though shall not pass!", then it might have much less power or psychic "entry point".
That's what I was thinking about when I went home after visiting my mother who lives in a care home and who got the vaccine just before I arrived. She wasn't focused on possible side effects (at times she is aware that they are guinea pigs), but on my visit and told the staff that she needn't sit down for 15 minutes (a precautionary measure), because I would be there shortly. Afterwards we went outside for a short walk, because the weather was so good that day and she made an effort to overcome her fears of falling and said that she would like to go for longer walks now. That's the spirit and surely, the fact that she was very happy that day must count for something!

I did make the decision to call her every other day, just to see how she is doing after the vaccination and to remind her to take some liposomal vitamin C in the vein of Gandalf's "You shall not pass". :-) Perhaps it's more symbolic, but she appreciates it very much and that is perhaps the main thing in keeping these possible disastrous effects at bay?
Added: for her I mean.

Ok. I will admit I have not studied his life. It was just the comment about the universal retrieval system having a sense of humor that made me think of "recycling" and I thought wouldn't it be funny if...😁
Nice try :-) However, I think that this isn't really about incarnation issues ... If you look at my previous posts in this thread, there is one where I covered what the universal/cosmic retrieval system is, but you can go straight to the Cass session to compare of what I wrote, of course. The universal/cosmic retrieval system is an information binder that is used for data recovery by Cassiopaeans which from their perspective (who are us in the future) these data about past events etc. is something that happened long ago in the past. To get this information buried in the past, they need that retrieval system.

The universe and everything that happens in it is not linear. Time is also not linear, the past, present, and future are "the same" and can "overlap". And also an important thing, everything is the consciousness of some level of development and are in connection with each other. The consciousness of the animal is combined with the awareness of his soul pool. Human consciousness in its larger set creates, on a different plane, mass Consciousness of Humanity. This Consciousness creates successive levels and higher collections of Consciousness.

Universal / Cosmic Retrieval System is one of such Consciousness, it is not a person, it is not an entity, but a certain set of Consciousnesses that creates a certain Mass Hyper-Consciousness, which is a collection and storehouse of memories, memories of all the events that are reported there by the individuals themselves being consciousness, as do humans, flora, and fauna, and others. How can we relate this to Trump?... Well, probably the universal retrieval system, of course, not a person, not an entity, but is some kind of mass consciousness or intelligence in the mass and has "noticed" that there are some connections between things:
the last US president - the USA as "the whole world" - the last moment of humanity on planet Earth - predictions about the end of the world in the Bible.

Noticing these connections, the cosmic retrieval system influenced the nomenclature like the name of Trump or the trumpet, tying these things together on the plane where all of it is Information, and thus letting us know what to expect. This can be compared, for example, to how different people saw different symbols in the movies that were supposed to predict the destruction of the Twin Towers (WTC), and perhaps even something like this was mentioned in the Cass sessions, where Cass commented on it more so that they these are related to work of Human Mass Consciousness which sends itself to itself, message about the future, that is to say, to its "smaller and past" parts, that is, in practice, to human beings, people, news about future events. And I think that, like in this example, one should also look for some similarities with the universal retrieval system.

Instead, the mention of the humorous nature of the universal retrieval system is, as I understand it, in relation to the trumpet as an object, with Trump as a person. That's the humor, Trump, it's the trumpet. The following may be related to this. It is possible that Trump will do something else that will outweigh certain things leading to the beginning of the apocalypse, or the apocalypse will begin, and then Trump, when he realizes it and finds that it is all collapsing anyway and there is nothing to count on, because tomorrow may not be, then he will "make a trumpet sound", which may be associated with the release of some information that will spread over America or the whole world. Or something else... Let's just think about what could be that could connect Trump with a trumpet?

Nice try :-) However, I think that this isn't really about incarnation issues ... If you look at my previous posts in this thread, there is one where I covered what the universal/cosmic retrieval system is, but you can go straight to the Cass session to compare of what I wrote, of course. The universal/cosmic retrieval system is an information binder that is used for data recovery by Cassiopaeans which from their perspective (who are us in the future) these data about past events etc. is something that happened long ago in the past. To get this information buried in the past, they need that retrieval system.

The universe and everything that happens in it is not linear. Time is also not linear, the past, present, and future are "the same" and can "overlap". And also an important thing, everything is the consciousness of some level of development and are in connection with each other. The consciousness of the animal is combined with the awareness of his soul pool. Human consciousness in its larger set creates, on a different plane, mass Consciousness of Humanity. This Consciousness creates successive levels and higher collections of Consciousness.

Universal / Cosmic Retrieval System is one of such Consciousness, it is not a person, it is not an entity, but a certain set of Consciousnesses that creates a certain Mass Hyper-Consciousness, which is a collection and storehouse of memories, memories of all the events that are reported there by the individuals themselves being consciousness, as do humans, flora, and fauna, and others. How can we relate this to Trump?... Well, probably the universal retrieval system, of course, not a person, not an entity, but is some kind of mass consciousness or intelligence in the mass and has "noticed" that there are some connections between things:
the last US president - the USA as "the whole world" - the last moment of humanity on planet Earth - predictions about the end of the world in the Bible.

Noticing these connections, the cosmic retrieval system influenced the nomenclature like the name of Trump or the trumpet, tying these things together on the plane where all of it is Information, and thus letting us know what to expect. This can be compared, for example, to how different people saw different symbols in the movies that were supposed to predict the destruction of the Twin Towers (WTC), and perhaps even something like this was mentioned in the Cass sessions, where Cass commented on it more so that they these are related to work of Human Mass Consciousness which sends itself to itself, message about the future, that is to say, to its "smaller and past" parts, that is, in practice, to human beings, people, news about future events. And I think that, like in this example, one should also look for some similarities with the universal retrieval system.

Instead, the mention of the humorous nature of the universal retrieval system is, as I understand it, in relation to the trumpet as an object, with Trump as a person. That's the humor, Trump, it's the trumpet. The following may be related to this. It is possible that Trump will do something else that will outweigh certain things leading to the beginning of the apocalypse, or the apocalypse will begin, and then Trump, when he realizes it and finds that it is all collapsing anyway and there is nothing to count on, because tomorrow may not be, then he will "make a trumpet sound", which may be associated with the release of some information that will spread over America or the whole world. Or something else... Let's just think about what could be that could connect Trump with a trumpet?
If I may put it another way:

It's simply that a family named Trump came along at a time when our modern global civilization fell apart in earnest. An approximate and well-known cultural reference we have for such an event is the Apocalypse of the Bible, so having a leader with a name associated with that 'concept' signifies or symbolizes that we're undergoing an apocalypse of sorts. It's not anyone or anything literally fulfilling Biblical prophecy. And it's not the Cs' humor per se. If anything, it's 'the Universe' making fun of humans' Biblical prophecy!

It's like the names that popped up in the r/WallStreetBets 'rebellion': RobinHood, Citadel, GameStop. I wonder if that cluster of names was thanks, in part anyway, to "the universal retrieval system's sense of humor." Another thing that comes to mind is the architectural design of the WTC complex: it was designed by someone who incorporated a number of motifs from the Muslim world - specifically buildings he designed in Saudi Arabia, including Mecca... decades later, Bin Laden Construction is involved - at least officially - in what happened there on 9/11.

Too often, when people recognize symbolic associations of names, they confuse them for 'predictive programming': the contention that cosmic tricksters and/or 'the illuminati' are deliberately (mis)leading people via meaningful name associations, consciously 'making things so' ahead of time. But the more likely scenario is at once more mundane and weirder: it's the 'mass mind' at work, signalling 'symbolic clues' to itself (including, apparently, across time), and through which I guess this 'universal retrieval system' works.

Back
Top Bottom