Session 30 October 2021

Very informative sessions! The C’s really want us to know that this is a really crucial time for us. I’ve been having this feeling that something is going to happen soon, it just feels like the governments are stalling now and waiting to go more authoritarian. These are very interesting times to experience and even though we all have this craziness being thrown at us, here we are moving forward and trying our best to anchor in the frequency.

I’m also noticing a lot of people acting different like making decisions that puts them in a deeper hole. I guess some people really don’t know what to do and will do anything to alleviate the stress/pressure that they are facing, and if this is just the beginning of these changes, I can’t imagine what’s to come!

Thank You Laura & Crew as well as everyone on the forum! God Bless you all and stay safe!

Plasma? Is not free energy, but the energy density it´s what matters.
This brings to mind the late Paul Pantone and his GEET Fuel Processor - his discovery was not appreciated by the PTB - he was railroaded into a mental institution where he suffered great abuse before the unwavering action of his friends gained his freedom.

A website screenshot:
1635912264542.png
The above site is 2021 current and active.

GEET: http://rebuilding.geetinternational.com/
[Not seeing anything dated after summer 2017 - did they all go underground? Several vids about Paul are now unavailable and accounts suspended!]
The latest development from GEET research labs is ready for orders!

***GEET retrofitted generator***- Runs at full load, saving 25%- 33% fuel, and practically completely eliminates pollution!

Plans with technical support to retrofit your own Honda gx160 generator are now available through your local Licensed GEET Dealer. Email info@geetinternational.com to make your order.

For a lot of valuable information including a demonstration and proof of functionality of the Honda gx160 GEET unit watch the following video:

New Plans, Classes and Evidence of a fully working GEET system.

In the comments - GEET website:
[screenshot - believe it or not, I was blocked from saving an edited copy of this screenshot! I've never had that happen before!]
1635910913119.png

September 2016 Newsletter
Dear Humanity,

On the 14th day of December 2015, beloved father, super-genius, inventor, and crusader for globally inclusive prosperity, Paul Pantone passed from physical to aetherical existence. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered over the Pacific Ocean. Several people have reported the appearance of Paul (my dad) in their dreams since then with some being aided by him with much needed technical advice. His spirit lives on and is with us.

I send my deepest gratitude to all of you who sent messages of appreciation for my dad’s contribution to and sacrifice for humanity and our Mother Earth. I am also ever grateful to be in company of those like you who are carrying on sharing our purpose and passion to end to poverty and pollution across the planet.

To that end it is our pleasure to announce:

GEET Classes continue!

Crash course classes in Canada and the United States are already scheduled with a cap of 10 to 20 students per class. We expect spots to fill up within a few days of this newsletter being published. Classes will cover how to build a reactor, install a reactor on a small engine, large engine and general theory, and hands on work. Includes after class Technical Support by your chosen instructor.

There are several more Licensed GEET instructors on every continent world-wide. More GEET Class locations and schedules will be announced in the next newsletter.

A: Hello spooky ones!! Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea here for the end of the world party!!!
Thank you, Fiooniaea, and to the receivers!

Overall, and things are just opening up, it is a darn "spooky" show-time indeed.
(Laura) Okay, we want to know if Gary is okay.

A: Yes, thanks to knowledge and prayers.
:hug2: and Gary must have had nice help on the other side, too.❤️

It is always amazing to see the different threads on the forum work to answer question, and also cross referencing back to all the sessions freely given (with a lot of sweat on behalf of the receivers). Thinking back to the original sessions in this step by step progression, the little pieces of reality fitting into the whole that is now before us, oh boy.

Thank you to all at the Château from the bottom of my heart!

A very big and warm thank you to Laura, the Crew and all in attendance that made the session happen :hug:
:flowers: Hope your arms are feeling much better.

It is always amazing to see the different threads on the forum work to answer question, and also cross referencing back to all the sessions freely given (with a lot of sweat on behalf of the receivers). Thinking back to the original sessions in this step by step progression, the little pieces of reality fitting into the whole that is now before us, oh boy.

Thank you to all at the Château from the bottom of my heart!

Feel the same way too; and a big thank you again :hug2:

Hello, thank you very much for the new session.

(logos5x5) Is the prediction of "Mexico Falls" related to a major earthquake, a series of significant earth changes events, or something else entirely?

A: Earthquake.

Long ago, when I read the session of July 22, 1994 on the fall of Mexico, the prophecy of the fifth sun of the Aztec calendar or the Stone of the Sun came to mind.

For the Mexica, the universe repeats itself constantly in Suns. Each of the extinct eras was a sun, four suns have been extinguished:

First Sun of Earth (or Nahui-Océlotl), a time inhabited by giants that were devoured by Jaguars bacause of their evil ways.

Second Sun of wind (Nahui-Ehécatl), a time culminated by hurricanes and strong winds that disintegrated everything.

Third Sun of Fire Rain (Nahui-Quiahuitl). In this age the inhabitants were corrupted by perversion and then they were destined to be consumed in the fire.

Four Sun of water (Nahui-Atl) Tezcatlipoca makes the sky fall causing a stormy deluge that lasted for years, turning all the children of this time into fish.

Thus, according to the Aztec Calendar, we are living the era of the fifth sun which the Aztecs called Nahui Ollin (Four Movement). According to the chronicle, this Sun is going to be destroyed by earthquakes but also by famine and violence.

In the Aztec calendar the fifth sun is represented in the central image, while the four previous suns appear on the sides.

calendario-azteca-6-cm.jpg

It is also curious that in that year of 1994 when the Cs predicted the fall of Mexico, the economic collapse occurred, popularly called "the December error", which due to its international repercussions is known in the world as the tequila crisis.

Literally that year Mexico fell! The recession caused a devaluation of the peso of more than 100 percent, the erosion of international reserves, a drop in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of 6.2 percent, the bankruptcy of banks and hundreds of thousands of unemployed.

Now...

Q: (Joe) What is driving global governments to officially pursue a transformation to green energy, dropping fossil fuels, and investing in renewables?

A: Destruction of lives.

I think that President Andrés Manuel López Obrador is one of the few leaders who oppose the green agenda and he is aware of the "destruction of lives" that it will cause. Since the beginning of his government, he has endeavored to make Mexico an energetically self-sufficient country through oil.

During the almost three years of his administration, 32,000 million pesos have been invested to rehabilitate six refineries of Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex), with the aim of fulfilling one of its main promises, that the country be self-sufficient in the production of fuels and thus avoid the "price hike".

"Because with the new Dos Bocas refinery and with which we are buying from Shell in Texas (Deer Park)...we are going to be self-sufficient, we are no longer going to buy gasoline and diesel abroad . We are going to produce in Mexico, everything we need, we are going to process all our raw material, all the crude oil that has been sold abroad so far, we sell crude oil and buy gasoline, it is an absurdity of the neoliberal policy that is going to be concluded " he said in a video posted on his social networks.

Forbes published last year that:
The energy policy of the Mexican president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO), will cause clashes with the president-elect of the United States, Joe Biden"

While Biden will promote clean energy, López Obrador prioritizes Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex) and the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE)

Recently, the US oil industry demanded that Joe Biden intercede with AMLO's energy policy because AMLO's energy policy puts US private investment in Mexico at risk.

So we have to wait that under the banner of clean energy, crazy Biden will impose sanctions such as non-tariff barriers to Mexico.

Thanks for the session. I think it's made me realise how tuned in Laura and the crew are to the channelling process.
A big task including all the network, but managed well or seems so apart from aching arms.
Things are bloody crazy and we're at war although many not physically yet. I find it hard to enjoy the show. It was a relief though having it spelled out our psychopathic leaders are SIMPLY intent on destroying our lives.
Thank you Chateau and long live the fellowship. :hug2:

This site I'm following for years now, was already a bit worried, he didn't post for a while now. Usually his videos are shorter, but this time, he made a bit longer one. He started, years ago, linking weather anomalies with HAARP technologie, now he is linking seizmic activities and vulcano eruptions, with man made influence, via fracking, power plants, power lines, electricity in general. Of course he doesn't leave out EMS from the Sun. I just wonder, how they leave him alone and let him go public for so long on YouTube?

Thank you very much, very interesting format on this one!:-)
It is a bit disappointing to read that the vaccination pass will be a reality due to so little resistance though it‘s not surprising. So it seems it’s up to cosmic forces to change their game.
Finally, May I ask who is Gary?

Gary was/is? a long time forum member, member of FOTCM, and participant in many of our organizational activities. He is a bright and shining soul and I don't think anyone who ever met him did not just love the big teddy bear. We will all miss his physical presence. He passed away a few weeks ago (Sept 20th?) suddenly, and at a relatively young age.

Wondering about the viruses from space here. Years ago I read something about the flu being connected to cycles of Venus. I think it is when Venus and Earth line up relative to the sun. The electrical tail of Venus points directly at Earth and stops just before Earths orbit. Well does that mean viruses are in the electric tail? (Rhetorical).
Well a couple on months ago James McCanney on his radio show mentioned, in December this year Venus will pass through the tail of a small comet. If it picks up viruses from that and then when Venus lines up with Earth again, that would be a potential for a new space virus getting to Earth. I know I could be way off on this but have being wondering about it.

Very interesting angle. Keep an eye on this, please, remind and update us!

Gratitude to Laura and everyone involved in the last session. It isn't getting any easier. Trying to warn people over the last year, I've sadly encountered a surprising amount of 'stony ground', yet continued networking is key... so how best to do this?

Off on a slight tangent, has anyone else had questions about the rather tawdry history of vaccination, which was steeped in controversy from the beginning? Despite the numerous failures and many serious outbreaks of smallpox in those cities forced to submit to the needle, the practice of jabbing was mysteriously sustained - one suspects by shadowy (probably financial) powers. Long range planning, perhaps? In fact, there are many parallels with today, including the appearance of 'chosen' Gates-like politicians to champion the practice in Parliament. In Britain, In the late 1800's, thousands of parents were fined for refusing to have their children submit to Jenner's poisonous needle. Those unable to pay were imprisoned,
There were also reports about a Jesuit priest, sent from Venice, who guided and instructed Jenner... well, maybe there are some questions here for the C's ?

Thank you so much for allowing us to participate in the session.:flowers: It was a big surprise and, as always, very interesting and exciting. The last answer was really long and it was so unusual and tedious to wait for the result for a long time. Thanks to Laura and the girls for their efforts, energy and hard-working hands.💞

Back
Top Bottom