Session 30 October 2021

Thank you all for another wonderful, inspiring and sometimes scary session. When the questions from the forum were being fielded I wondered if anyone would mention the whereabouts of the Nephilim. I believe they were supposed to be headed to earth in their super duper spaceships for very nefarious purposes. As if we haven't got enough problems already....:nuts:

Thank you all for another wonderful, inspiring and sometimes scary session. When the questions from the forum were being fielded I wondered if anyone would mention the whereabouts of the Nephilim. I believe they were supposed to be headed to earth in their super duper spaceships for very nefarious purposes. As if we haven't got enough problems already....:nuts:

I think they're already here in the form of cops with tasers.

Thank you for the wonderful session Laura and Team. :hug2: It's Amazing.

Q: (L) Okay, let's get going here. Here we go...
A: Hello spooky ones!! Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea here for the end of the world party!!!
It's spooky to read "end of the world" part.

(Ryu) Why are some countries (India, Japan, many African countries) "allowed" to use Ivermectin?

A: Not allowed, but conducting experiments.
I wonder what type of experiments they are conducting.
  • In India the alternatives to Pharma/English medicine are part of culture.
  • Ivermectin is available to every body from street corner shops and hard to control the manufacturers or suppliers or retail street corner shops. But, most of population are not aware of it , though few state governments put it in their possible solution.
  • One state government ( Tamil Nadu) put ivermectin in their cure list and removed it later.
  • Uttar Pradesh state, which is most populist state ( 240 million) made it part of their highly available protocol and promoted it. The Chief Minister of this state, Yogi Adityanath ( some call him mini Modi, possible candidate for Prime Minister in future if Modi decides to honor his party's 2-term limit) going for important State re-election next year. I thought Yogi Adityanath by nature is rebellious to established western norms and enforced it. It looks Lot more to this than that. It's interesting C's affirmative statement of "Not Allowed".
(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.

(L) I hope ya'll know how to drive bulldozers and operating excavators. That's a lot of bodies to get rid of! Don't wanna burn 'em and waste your fossil fuels! You might run out. [laughter] Bulldoze them and put the lime on them. That's what they did in the old days.
This is pretty scary situation. Some body mentioned about comets to Venus tail to earth. If there is no difference between asteroid and comet except the coma and burning off particles, then the same thing can exist in the small asteroids that are burning in earth's atmosphere.

(Learner) In which places of Europe and the rest of the Western world is it most likely that people will wake up, network and help each other while facing ever tightening screws of Covid and other tyranny, black-outs, earth changes, etc.?

A: Pockets in many places.
This is interesting.

It's funny because I was thinking about the same just a few hours ago. My understanding is that at this given point we can/may see only what our perception permits us to see. That's why the C' closing message is so important. If our perception is distorted by lies and ignorance we may soon be seeing/feeling some unpleasant or nasty things, as in a saying from computer science: garbage in, garbage out.

_120196694_069645269.jpg

Lately and with the pandemic the Nephilim were very active. Here we have Australia as an example

Has Covid Cost Australia Its Love for Freedom?

Attachments

• _120196694_069645269.jpg
    _120196694_069645269.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2
Before I finish reading the comments, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone for another great session!

THANK YOU dear Cas!

THANK YOU to all my fellow forum members!

It kept ringing in my mind (loud and clear) the last piece of advice from the Cs:
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.
muchas-personas-juntas-en-playa-nov-2016.jpg

This site I'm following for years now, was already a bit worried, he didn't post for a while now. Usually his videos are shorter, but this time, he made a bit longer one. He started, years ago, linking weather anomalies with HAARP technologie, now he is linking seizmic activities and vulcano eruptions, with man made influence, via fracking, power plants, power lines, electricity in general. Of course he doesn't leave out EMS from the Sun. I just wonder, how they leave him alone and let him go public for so long on YouTube?

He does not have a college degree, he is self taught. So they just easily dismiss him and call him uneducated when his stuff gets brought up. Also, I do believe he is demonetized on YouTube.

Thank you very much for this super interesting sesison! :wizard: I am very grateful that we had an opportunity to participate. :flowers:

That is how I see it too. Those in high positions within the elite circles of power get a saline dosis if any at all.

Yes, it's quite possible or probable that they don't actually take the vaccine.

But then it could explain why Putin didn't go to either G20 or COP26 summits. Sure, he could be sending a message or have some other politically related reason, but I had a thought that he could be avoiding mass shedding or other mRNA vaccines related problem.

That he really didn't want to be around the "with the potential to be possessed" psychos in power. But if they all injected saline, well...maybe he still had a very good reason.

Agree! Chills all over! But I am still thinking about being "crucial to the future of your realm, and your place within it" Are they referring to the future of 3D Earth and our (body/soul's) place in it? Are they referring to the possibility of losing this realm to the 4D STS ones?
Yesterday i was thinking on this for a while, few weeks ago i saw on the forum this new babies black eyes models video and then talking with my aunt (who is very obssesed with New age stuffs) We were talking about this new models replacing the human beings and how does she want to graduate to all cost as not to reincarnate in those new models, maybe is relate with this but still i think need more research in this topic.

Thank you for an interesting session! I’m not surprised about the Green Energy, after all, shouldn’t we get excited over artificial beef? The vaccine placebo question didn’t surprise me either. What’s the point of a placebo? Especially now the way the world is run. Now the space virus number was shocking. I’m surprised a real pandemic hasn’t already started. Millions have had the vaccine in their system for months now. Maybe it will be these booster shots that push things over the edge. We’ve had comet dust for decades now. I do remember reading a book years ago that suggested that certain frequencies could awaken dormant viruses, and considering all the lightening strikes going on, if that could trigger something out there.

I’m also wondering when things go south if we will have access to this forum.

I was confused about Paul and the wave question. It sounded like he reincarnated back to 3D, but maybe it was 4D. The wave is on its way here so how could it have been here back then? I thought it was part of the grand cycle? I just figured Paul and his group advanced due to their efforts.

Great session and good replies!

Sorry if this has been posted already somewhere here on the forum but a couple of days ago Matthew Ehret made a good summarising presentation to the Corona Investigative committee on the connections between eugenics, 'climate change' and the 'green new deal'. Maybe the things he points out are nothing new to us here, but I always like his coherent and logical way of explaining things. Plus, he seems to have a never-ending knowledge base and thus he's good at connecting the dots.

Here:

Thanks to Laura and the team for the new session!
Thanks to the many forum members who participated in the session!
Thanks to Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea for the answers at the end of the world party !!!
Let's be attentive and support each other in these times!
Thanks to the Forum and the Network for providing precious knowledge and using that knowledge for the good of the people!

Thank you Laura and the crew for another great session and for giving us the opportunity of participating!

About renewable energy, refer to this thread and this post there. The bottom line is, wind/solar cannot work, even in principle, no matter how long they work on it. The reason is simple: the energy output will always drop to almost-zero periodically, no matter how much capacity you have installed (because the wind isn't always blowing and the sun isn't always shining). But of course you need to design an energy system so that it always delivers the minimum energy for the maximum demand. Therefore, you will always need as much base load backup power as you would need without renewables. That is, you can't replace even a single traditional power plant with renewables!! If you shut down a coal power plant for example and don't replace it with another base-load capable power plant (nuclear or gas...), you simply lose that capacity, no matter how many windmills you build.
About this, I was just talking to someone today who told me how crazy the situation had gotten in Sweden. The government decided to shut down a nuclear power plant in the south in December 2019 (couldn't have chosen a better time of the year) and that area obviously suffered from energy shortages. To make things worse, they didn't have the infrastructure necessary to transfer enough hydro-electric power in that region so they ended up having to rely on German coal. Ironically, Sweden is a net exporter of electricity.
And here I thought Sweden was a beacon of light in the midst of all this madness :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom