Session 30 October 2021

(Joe) Laura? When the C's kind of advised you to move to France, did they not know that Florida was gonna be the last bastion of freedom 20 years later?

(L) I think they knew that other things were coming.

(Joe) Can we at least have some confirmation of that to make ourselves feel better? [laughter] We could have stayed in Florida and all be on the beach now... [laughter]

A: This work would not have survived and thrived there.
It would have been the same if not much worse in the Pacific Northwest (even in the absence of any earthquakes).

You made the right decision with France.

Thank you for the session. I was looking forward to reading the transcripts.
As you said, today is All Souls Day or Dia de Los Muertos, I wanted to honor my dad who recently passed away on this day the way they do in Mexico and Ecuador. Then, I thought, that rituals are inherently lizzardly. So I backed up from the altar and food tradition and continued to light a candle by his picture and talk to him as I do every day--although this might be also ritualistic by nature. Anyways, my point is, that I remember Laura talking about protecting ourselves by acquiring knowledge, taking care of our bodies, and asking for guidance from our ancestors (the good ones :rolleyes:). I agree with you both, the danger here is spiritual and remembering our ancestors is a big part of protecting ourselves.
I once had a vision of all my ancestors lined up. The thing is, the further down the line I went, the more people were missing. Vision was from 2005. My grandmother was there but grandpa was not.

Traditions are great providing the information is accurate. I assumed it was because they came back again, born again.

And in parallel, they force their "anti-deforestation" programs unto them (also at GOP26), so they can't even burn wood or use wood as a resource? The cruel neocolonial arrogance is truly breathtaking.
Meanwhile, they cut down trees themselves in order to make way for biofuel!
... deforestation linked to biofuels in Europe has led to biodiversity loss, land conflict, labor issues, and indigenous right issues in places as far away as Indonesia, Brazil, and Tanzania.

Critics indicate biofuels not only compete with feeding a growing global population but also contribute to deforestation because some of these crops require a great amount of land, so forested areas may be cut down or burned to make way for agricultural expansion.

Some of these crops have a low energy return. Soy and rapeseed, for instance, produce only 500 to 1000 litres of biodiesel fuel per hectare, meaning the life-cycle production and transport emissions in some cases exceed those of traditional fossil fuels. These are so-called 'first-generation biofuels' - those derived from starches, sugar, soy, animal fats, palm and vegetable oil.
(Source)

Note also "compete with feeding a growing global population", I'm thinking that's exactly what they want!

Now.. time to end a months long silence.

Thank you all for the session, the energy invested and the laughter.

These are indeed pivotal times as outside so inside.
Due to some deep soul-diving tiggered by the romance novels, the huge pressure to hold the line, exhaustion and some petty stuff as well the old loner in me took hold again letting me forget how to communicate my thoughts to others. But Laura, this group and the work for sure have a pull able to drag one out again into the open.
I'm working on it.

Interesting, all this time I thought the reason that some people have little or no side effects after taking it while others do, is because some of the vaccines are placebos.
I cannot seem to find it right now, but within the past few weeks I listened to a discussion about the "vaccine" having been created with very specific time delay features. Some of the vaccinated would experience immediate results, others in weeks still others in months, and then some over years of time. Who knows?

If I come across it I'll post it. I thought it was a Stew Peters interview but I cannot seem to find it.

I too thought this was interesting since relatively few people (meaning not your relatives) in Hawaii seem to have had serious side effects although I do know a few who have.

Thank you for another compelling session. Wondered about the discussion about local networks that got mentioned. Would this be something like small groups (10 or so)? I heard about an interesting model that could be of interest here. Say each small group each have a group representative, then those representatives form small groups (10 or so too) as regions. Each region has a representative and form small groups as well (10 or so) as states or nation and so on. At the end those nation or continent groups (whatever best fits) of 10 representatives form a group that serves the interests of the world community. It kind of ends up as a good balance between bottom-up and top-down.

Networking, ok. But I think meeting and forming a group for awareness and knowledge, like what Laura and company are doing, is still the best thing to do.
So I'm making a call, and tell me if I should open a post for this: I live in France in Haute-Savoie, and I'm looking for people who would be ready to BECOME THEMSELVES, THE SELF WE ALL MISS.
My wife and I communicate a lot with each other and are looking for, in a way, THE WAY. Each in its own way, but it is already that.
I am very close to my parents but they are too busy with their lives and their PERSONALITY to hear what I am trying to tell them. :zzz: My "friends" don't even mention it :huh:...
So, if you live near me and you too don't feel in phase with the current of life imposed by the general law, let's get in touch! What do you say?

Otherwise, thanks again to the whole team for your work, always so inspiring and encouraging.

Gallo.

As the C's have reminded us, our souls are being tested in these dark times. The uncertain projections make me weak and in these moments I forget a little about the growth of Being and detachment. So thank you for this new session which asks to support the effort of knowledge and collinearity even if it is difficult in everyday life. Thank you to all the living forces. :hug2:

I’ve been following the situation in Poland very closely and the similarities between the situation in Ukraine in 2014 and the rhetorics used by the Polish media and politicians associated with the opposition to the current government, have been more and more evident. Yet again, the same script from the same playbook is being followed.
Sadly so, and there is a thread with observations: Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia In that thread, it was shown there were politicians and power groups in Poland that played along with the US in the early phases, though of course several other countries had interests too.
It reminds me of an article that was posted on SOTT (I don't know if on German or English SOTT) about endeavors from the elite, to make another Syria out of Europe by wreaking havoc there via colour revolutions and - I think - migrants.
Might your article be in this thread: Mass Migration - a plan, or just a consequence of some other plan
What you are both saying also relates to:
Q: (Pierre) Well, so it's that. People got scared. That's a documented thing. The first leaks from Macron's servers was those documents from a NATO/CIA-sponsored foundation in France that was pushing for a lot of migration and a lot of mosques and stuff. I was wondering if his main mission is to bring in migrants and stir things up to lead towards a civil war?

A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) They sure have a sense of humor, but I'm not sure that will be the only consequence...

(L) So basically, some kind of cabal in the deep state of the US is at the bottom of some kind of One World Order plan to really basically bit by bit take the entire planet under its control. Is that it either overtly or covertly?

A: Covertly at present, but overtly eventually.

Q: (Joe) That's been the goal for a long time.

(L) That means that Trump is a real thorn in their flesh because he's kind of an isolationist and a nationalist. He wants to go the opposite way, and that's why they wanted to get rid of Le Pen. And anybody else who's a nationalist is basically a "bad guy". The only good guys are the ones who do what the US says. Do they really realize how weak they are? I mean, their own country is falling apart. Their own infrastructure is going to the dogs. The education of their people is deplorable. The health of their people is deplorable. The death rate... They're not paying attention to ANY of those things, and yet they're trying to rule the world? That's not a very good example to set.

A: Psychopaths are "reality blind".
There is short thread connected to this prospect, though I wonder if the intentions, considering the changes since Covid, are different now?
Is the US Government interested in destabilizing the EU and Europe in order to assume more control of resources and trade?

Networking, ok. But I think meeting and forming a group for awareness and knowledge, like what Laura and company are doing, is still the best thing to do.
So I'm making a call, and tell me if I should open a post for this: I live in France in Haute-Savoie, and I'm looking for people who would be ready to BECOME THEMSELVES, THE SELF WE ALL MISS.
My wife and I communicate a lot with each other and are looking for, in a way, THE WAY. Each in its own way, but it is already that.
I am very close to my parents but they are too busy with their lives and their PERSONALITY to hear what I am trying to tell them. :zzz: My "friends" don't even mention it :huh:...
So, if you live near me and you too don't feel in phase with the current of life imposed by the general law, let's get in touch! What do you say?

Otherwise, thanks again to the whole team for your work, always so inspiring and encouraging.

Gallo.
Excellent idea, I would have liked to do it but I am in Paris. I am making the same proposal for myself in the Seine et Marne :-D

Gallo.
Please note: We do not condone people to meet up in person unless we know quite a bit about them. Anyone on the forum can say all the right things, but in truth are nothing like they portray themselves to be. We have seen things go very badly too many times to not remind everyone that this is a very bad idea.

Thanks for this session and these precious information shared.

(Ryu) Why are some countries (India, Japan, many African countries) "allowed" to use Ivermectin?

A: Not allowed, but conducting experiments.
Quick thoughts about these 3 countries :
- India : maybe the new human is not so tasty and they want to keep a part of the herd as "ogm free" humans ? (got children in mind ... yes, not a funny thought :( )
- Japan : they do not want to mess too much with the current 'radioactive' experiment on-going since fukushima
- Africa : already under control, and/or "less a problem" and/or "many other experiments already on-going"

Agree, I think this is important. Im not sure but from my experience lately, people of like mind are starting to find each other. 🙂
I also strongly noticed this, even to the point that one of these contacts said +/-the same to me some weeks ago. I also "have" someone to meet here in my area, someone i should have met early 2020, but it did not happen, we only communicated with a few mails. And strangely, i remembered his name, and "he" came back at lot in my mind these last weeks, like a "call" or "reminder" to contact him ... (and i just sent him a mail today, your input gave me the last "tick" to act)

Interesting, all this time I thought the reason that some people have little or no side effects after taking it while others do, is because some of the vaccines are placebos.
I wonder about the following : a placebo is a saline solution, ok for this. What about if they had, officially, placebo, but with just one component that is not the vaccine, but an extra element which would be added in all vials ? For instance the nano chip, or some graphene, or a specific "vibration/resonance information", or "I don't know what else" ? In this case, the answer of the C's remains correct in the sense that yes, no placebo as we know them (only saline solution), but not the vaccine too ... :scared: ?

(Alejo) Is overpopulation a myth, or are we really overpopulated?
A: Overpopulated.
This part disturbed me, I was still thinking that the near 8 billions humans are ok for the earth but would have never said this would be considered as overpopulated. Good question to maybe ask next time is something like "What is the average number of population (of 3D beings, with consciousness) on the inhabited planets among the universe ? (sub-funny-question : and what is the record so far ?)

Hold on tight for what is coming. ( I had this sentence in mind so I wrote it)

Thanks to all for this place (the forum) i see like a sanctuary where we all can exchange, learn, share, rest & appease our minds and support each others in peace, under tolerance & freedom :-) (this remembers me a prayer which talks about taking our hands to a realm where ... :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom