Session 31 December 2020

I just set up a monthly donation.

Just a tip: make the DONATE button more prominent on the single pages on sott.net and in different places than it is now.
Right now, the donate option is nearly accidental.
The mobile view is a bit of a mess, too: the donate button appears after the comments and before "recent comments".

Another idea: do regular Youtube or Odysee/Bitchute news shows and mention the donate option during the shows. People value having information curated for them. Especially now!

I don’t know if anyone has said this but I’m very happy that Ark is doing well. Being a STS 3D kinda guy I mostly think of my own situation but I did offer some thoughts and prayers over the past weeks (when I wasn’t self absorbed in my own nonsense). I will try to continue and I’ll take a second to wish good health on the whole group.

(Joe) Can we have some odds on Trump doing what's necessary to save the right of Americans to elect their president?

A: Right now it is about 52 to 48.

Q: (L) 52 for him doing it, 48 against. In other words, it's still open.

(Joe) That's going down to the wire!

I have been getting the sense that it can help to send him encouragement and good energies in meditation. A lot seems to depend on his decision in the coming days.

My first article I am titling, "The Exhumation And Trial of "Doctor" Edward Jenner", the supposed "father" of vaccines. How many people know that he actually paid a Scottish college that he never attended 15 pounds to put the initials "Ph. D" behind his name?! I hope to have it ready within a week or so, depending on outside events.

Thanks again for this forum, it remains a bastion of sanity and decency in a world that will need to remember those qualities if humanity is to survive.

I look forward to your article!

A few years back, I did a deep dive into that creep, but it was a mishmash of sources and hard to link to and I never undertook to pull anything together for the purpose of helping clarify his role in the world to laymen.

For me, one of the things which stood out was that his first actual spike of fascination (and actual work) was when he did a host of groundbreaking research on the cuckoo bird and its horrifying parasitic relationship with the birds which are tricked into raising it, (and how it kills off the legitimate baby birds which are its competitors).

-A phenomenon which mirrored closely his relationship with the kindly fool of a professor who put up with his layabout drama queen suffering and promoted Jenner into the Royal Society by leveraging his own good name and connections. We might not have a vaccination program today if that hadn't happened. "Pity those who pity."

Jenner was a parasite of the 'Frank' variety.

Thank you very much for the session! :flowers:

It was extremely interesting but also left a little bit sad impression on me. I will do my best to earn more money so to be able to donate more.

The Pierre's notes reminded me of Ra talking about catalysts. Especially this fragment:
Catalyst is offered to the entity. If it is not used by the mind complex it will then filter through to the body complex and manifest as some form of physical distortion. The more efficient the use of catalyst, the less physical distortion to be found.
I perceive the whole COVID scam as a catalyst for mankind. If people would see thru the lies, refuse the lockdowns, vaccines, etc they would use the catalyst at the mind level and learned their lessons without much pain. But because of believing the lies and accepting the vaccine, the need to experience the catalyst on the physical level is rising.

I mean, isn't it probable that if someone believes that COVID is a pandemic, he may need to experience the real pandemic to have a comparison? To be able to discern and understand what the pandemic really is.

It's so interesting how all seems to be interconnected: believing in fake pandemic can open individual to acceptance of the vaccine which, in effect, can be a direct cause of the real pandemic.

There is also this excerpt from Ra that, if truth, can give some hope:
These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect.
Maybe the real pandemic will not have an effect on those who have learned the lesson on the mind level by refusing to believe in COVID lies, taking care of their immune system, diet, mental hygiene etc. At least I hope so.

He added that really the issue of donating gives us a lot of strength to continue pushing ourselves towards spiritual growth, in addition to giving a feeling of unity, which in turn makes us feel that our actions are not lost in air, donating feels like having really An objective, "unfortunately" is more practical than knowing that each one of us has the potential to be a transducer which is obviously very good, but for many I think that it does not deliver enough force to continue in a better way due to illusions and traps, this section reminds me Laura's knee and how many gladly donated, it really tends to think from external ignorance that in economic matters they were in a better position, so asking for help with respect to this issue the only thing that does is that we want to help Saidly, as Henchman 21 said, they have given us more than we have to you and of course helping the lighthouse to stay on for longer is a sign of agr appreciation for the information and opportunities that were given to us and therefore giving others who seek the opportunity to have this while possible is nothing more than a sincere wish.

I figure if the center doesn't hold it is not going to matter to me for long how I'm doing financially, etc.

Ditto to that!

Donation inbound. Specifically, the $600 bucks the government just sent me. Hold the Line!

If some countries are so paniced by a fake pandemic, how would they react to a real one?

Maybe two masks instead of one! Newsom issues double stay-at-home order where you have to stay in a smaller house inside your original house -- Sott.net

When something doesn't work the first time double down!

Thanks to all for being here and for laboring long and hard to provide much needed guidance in the darkest hours of our times. I quite simply could not have done it without you!

lawyer I talked to said that here in California it would be folly to try to resist through the courts because there are already mandatory vaccination laws on the books for children and health workers
There are a lot of lawyers who don't know what they are talking about. The fact is all California children are entitled to a free public education and can receive it as school district independent study without any vaccines or vaccine exemptions. The fact that you are a government employee gives you all sorts of rights that a private sector employee does not have. Fight back and fight as hard as you can.

Phew, what a hot session. Thank you very much! :-)

I am very relieved to hear that Ark's health is improving, although I'm a little bit spooked about him having been at room 666...

So the C's are not yet sure what will happen around January 6, probably because Trump can still make a lot of right or wrong steps in the coming week.

I wonder what they consider the necessary 'boldness' to do what must be done?

Is it that they consider Trump as being too fixated on finding a parliamentary and juridical solution which might indeed be the most elegant way to solve the problem?

I can indeed relate to their remark about the 'titanic struggle behind the scenes and at 4th density'.
Even at 4D... :shock:

What could the C's mean by 'Humanity has one chance. Will they take it?'

Would that be humanity waking up to the COVID scam and the lies of the media and rulers?
I think that's a tall order...
...considering that 'humanity' would probably include all the OPs and psychopaths as well.

So how many are required to 'wake up' globally in order for humanity to have a chance?

I didn't know that the financial situation at FOTCM was so dire.
I'll be assigning $ 100 right away. Since my own monetary situation is fluctuating as well I won't be able to keep up paying this sum on a monthly basis, though...

Well, what's strike most with this session is in fact the reaction of all people who just try to give back to you Laura and the team... it was just a "little" sentence, and here we are all and forget the rest! :perfect:

Thank you again for all!

Back
Top Bottom