Session 4 April 2015

scotseeker said:
Thank you Laura & All at the Chateau! Great session and lots of good information.

Welcome to the forum, scotseeker. :)

This being your first post, could you please introduce yourself in the Newbies section telling a little about how you found the forum, and how much of the material you've read/are familiar with? Thanks.

thanks all for the session: chaos being blow out of the way takes.....well more chaos to do so, that makes sense, and the wave already here make sense too. As far as the waiting being unbearable, and some want to quit; if following the work is what you do, and being who you are is what you 'must do' then you do it in whatever environment that you in, even if you 'stumble' and lay about for a bit disillusioned, you'll be back cuz it's who you are. At the end of one of those 'Matrix' movies the protagonist said, when ask why do you do this? you know all is feudal (paraphrasing) he simply answered "because I choose to". thanks again for the session.

Laura said:
Session Date: April 4th 2015
(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!
[...]

This reminds me of a documentary where a tribe in the Amazon said that Frogs were like 'liminal creatues', on the boundary of dimensions - this may not be the case, but they seemed to think so. And i wonder if that's not why Frogs are the first to be affected? If they are.

Like trying to explain the vast expanse of the garden to a snail? You can see he's making his way to a pile of salt and he has yet to become aware of it, even if it is inevitable?

Laura said:
A: For many, the transition in diet is either not possible due to epigenetic factors, or must be undertaken very, very slowly. For some, the requirements for carbohydrates is higher.
I think this may apply to me, not only have i transitioned to less eating overall, but i feel like i did when i was a child - ie. rarely hungry and nice stable energy. Can't deny my abrupt transtion to keto didn't have it's hurdles though! (and that's my fault for pushing it).
Laura said:
[...]They need to fulfill this need as safely as possible. In this case, the individual has intuited the relationship and should do some experimental adjustments adding root type vegetables and some greens and berries.
I certainly feel benefits from half a cup of berries with no need to binge and they can carry me through 'lunchtime' meaning i will eat only a fat bomb in the AM, and a main meal later on. Same with root vegetables, no cravings straight after or the next day; i try to incorporate leaves (watercress/rocket) even in my broth and i usually leave higher carbs till i've had a good few bites of the meat and fat.
Laura said:
Q: (L) What you're saying, I think, is that for some people, transitioning to functioning on ketones is much more difficult for a variety of reasons?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, the ketogenic diet is not ultimately desirable for everyone?

A: No
[...]
Q: (L) So are you suggesting that those of us who need the ketogenic diet have karma to pay off? That we're being tortured? [laughter] We were gluttons in past lives or something?

A: Close enough! But aren't you glad that a path is available?
[...]
Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

[...]
Yes, WOW. But then it does relate well with 'growing a soul' so i guess i shouldn't be surprised. But, very interesting!
Laura said:
(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

[...]

This makes me wonder how this relates to the bombardment of negative food/experiences AND 'attachments', or at least the multitude of negative experiences many tend to experience during adolescence. I wonder if STS makes it's biggest attempts at effecting orientation during these times? Or it is just parents unable to cope with a child that has begun to speak out.
Laura said:
[...]
Q: (L) Alright, I guess ya'll want to ask your questions about your airplane.

(Perceval) So, what caused the crash of the Germanwings flight into the mountain?

A: Autopilot system.

Q: (Perceval) The autopilot system caused it. Well, yeah! We know that. Was the autopilot system hijacked remotely?

[...]
Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.[...]
Thankyou Sott Talk Radio! :)
Laura said:
[...]
(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

Q: (Galatea) Which airport had the blackout again?

(Niall) Amsterdam.

(Galatea) Did they also cause the power to go out in Amsterdam?

A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?[...]
I wonder if this is also related - first time in 20 years apparently.
More than 5,000 workers had to be evacuated after a power cut blacked out the BAE Systems site at Warton near Preston.
http://www.lep.co.uk/news/local/aerospace-site-blacked-out-1-7172533
Laura said:
[...]
Q: (Galatea) Are you gonna help make sure our members don't get on a plane that crashes?

A: For those who ask and observe the signs, things should be fine.
[...] :halo:
Laura said:
Q: (L) But because of all of us being so attached... Well, that's interesting. A couple of times, you've given messages to the group. Is there anything you'd like to say to the group?

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Seems like it IS here :)

Thanks for the VERY interesting session! :flowers: Quite a groove you got there :D

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

This sentence, moved me from where I am and that brought me back to the beginning. It was 10 years ago when I started to read cassiopeans materials. So all the time I had it hidden but little Noah Syndrome.
Thank you all for this session. Great lesson pulled, I hope to discern this lesson.
Thank you from the heart.

Thank you for the session! Much food for thought especially the references to chaos, creation and the Wave.
A: Chaos precedes creation.

--------------------------------------

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Thanks for this very rich session, much to ponder.

A: A warning! Imagine all the "authorities" in various governments being made acutely aware that planes that they travel on themselves can be so easily manipulated?!

Q: (Galatea) So they can control any plane they want at any time.

(Perceval) So that suggests that this remote hijacking isn't limited to Boeing's uninterruptible autopilot system being installed, because that could be taken out. "Authorities" could have that removed...

A: It needs the system!

Q: (L) So then basically, what they're probably doing is they're buying time while they get them removed from the planes they travel on themselves?

It seems the remote autopilot manual override was 'overridden'. Some poor mid-level engineering manager is going to be on the hot seat over this... "Who let this happen? somebody's gotta pay!" :mad: If "they" have to resort to such sabotage to force the lower level PTB to stay with the program it could be a sign that they are indeed losing control and getting desperate. Nobody likes strong-arm tactics.

No free lunch in this universe. Unlike microwave popcorn, we have to be active in our own transformation, OSIT.

Great seassion, good work!

I was thinking about the soulness body and all that you where talking about, I always had this funny feeling that I was like another person when I was a child and since I turned 13 years old I am this person (soul) till now. It is like I remember my childhood as a movie or something I saw but wasnt mine, it is difficult to explain, but now I know it could possibly mean that I had this change.

In fact I had an accident when I had 11 years old and went to surgery for a few times (explode firework near my eye), then I started to experience this change in my habits and my temper, I feel like since then I started to awake my thinking or something.

Thanks for posting this session so quickly Chatêau Crew! So much to think about!

[...]
Q: (Galatea) Are you gonna help make sure our members don't get on a plane that crashes?

I have some overseas travel to do this year, & I can't tell you how depressed I have been at following the thread and SOTT articles on the Germanwings plane crash. I guess I will keep my eyes are ears open for any signs, thanks for asking about plane travel for forum members. I will keep y'all updated regards my travel plans, I think having extra eyes and ears of the network will be more important than it ever has.

A: For many, the transition in diet is either not possible due to epigenetic factors, or must be undertaken very, very slowly. For some, the requirements for carbohydrates is higher.

I have been in full ketosis for a few months now having slipped off the wagon a few times especially when being away. But for some reason this I am so very tired! I might be one of those people that needs to add some more carbs. Will post in the keto thread about this.

Thanks once again. :flowers:

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Thanks for sharing this thought provoking session.

Thanks so much for another amazing session.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright, I guess ya'll want to ask your questions about your airplane.

(Perceval) So, what caused the crash of the Germanwings flight into the mountain?

A: Autopilot system.

Q: (Perceval) The autopilot system caused it. Well, yeah! We know that. Was the autopilot system hijacked remotely?

Q: (Perceval) Uh, by who?

A: Guess!

Q: (Perceval) Mossad.

Q: (Perceval) Was the purpose to...

A: A warning! Imagine all the "authorities" in various governments being made acutely aware that planes that they travel on themselves can be so easily manipulated?!

Q: (Galatea) So they can control any plane they want at any time.

(Perceval) So that suggests that this remote hijacking isn't limited to Boeing's uninterruptible autopilot system being installed, because that could be taken out. "Authorities" could have that removed...

A: It needs the system!

Q: (L) So then basically, what they're probably doing is they're buying time while they get them removed from the planes they travel on themselves?

Q: (Perceval) It was just a general warning, specifically to the German, French, and Spanish governments involved?

Q: (Perceval) To... In terms of the geopolitical thing, like Russia or not Russia type of thing?

A: See what we can do!

Q: (L) Is any of this being transmitted to any of these authorities directly?

A: No! But they know.

Q: (Perceval) So, obviously all of the stuff about the pilot, suicide pilot, and kicking down the door, and the locking of the door was all bogus...

Q: (PoB) What about the eyewitness accounts that they heard an explosion and saw smoke?

(Perceval) Probably to muddy the water.

(L) What was the smoke and the boom?

A: Diversion.

Q: (L) Who created the diversion?

A: Jets in area. It was realized that something along this line was happening because a "warning" had been given in advance. They just did not know where and when.

Q: (Pierre) So they said, "We're gonna bring down a plane?"

(L) Is that what was said?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

Q: (Galatea) Which airport had the blackout again?

(Niall) Amsterdam.

(Galatea) Did they also cause the power to go out in Amsterdam?

A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?

Q: (L) I think they once said it was Mossad. Very high up in Mossad. So, these activities are closely reflective and interrelated. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess it will get worse.

Q: (L) And it's all because they feel the pressure of the Wave.

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Galatea) That's a nice message. (L) I'm getting pretty tired here, so can we close down shortly? I didn't get to my question, but I don't want to engage because it's a longer discussion and this has already taken some time. I had that other question and I was just saving it for the end. We can do it next time. It's about my historical stuff anyway, so I don't think anybody will really mind if we skip it. [laughter]

Geez, I was already frightened and nervous to take a plane before knowing that.

Thank you All for making available this huge information package!!
It's staggering...I can feel this session will help many of us to live in the NOW!

Laura said:
Session Date: April 4th 2015

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

This reminds me of the Taoist ideology which explains the formation of energy patterns, like this: in the beginning there was a random thought which sent out ripples into the void. This movement generated the chi, the breath of life. These patterns then got organized into the five elements (symbolic matter, or symbols of matter). Afterwards the whole chaos got ordered according to the duality principle: yin and yang. And from this duality humanity evolved.
(just my short translation from The Wandering Taoist , http://www.amazon.com/Wandering-Taoist-Deng-Ming-Dao/dp/0062502263/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8).

End, boy, how hard is to navigate all this ocean of information from a 3D perspective! Yet, there will be also moments of enlightenment when everything will seem so natural and easy to understand!

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

Well, if our activity reflect cosmic processes, then we have to be very careful what we do, think, feel, as there is such a powerful supply of energy background that without knowing we can do infinite good or evil. Butterfly wings???

Also Divine will - or Mandate of Heavens - I think we all have some at our disposal, so we are all responsible , not just the rulers. Here is verse 16 of the Tao Te Ching:

All creatures in the Universe
return to the point where they began.
Returning to the source is tranquility
becase we submit to the Heavens Mandate.

Returning to the Heavens mandate is called being constant.
Knowing the constant is called enlightenment.
Not knowing the constant is the source of evil deeds because we have no roots.
By knowing the constant we can accept things as they are.
By accepting things as they are , we become impartial.
By being impartial we become one with Heaven.
By becoming one with Heaven, we become one with the Tao.
Being one with the Tao, we are no longer concerned about losing our life
because we know the Tao is constant and we are one with Tao.

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

[/b]

I also read in the I Ching that in time of chaos the forces of order are already present. Therefore we'll always have some points of reference, if we can recognize them. I think that being in the flow (as Dorothy looking out of the window) we have a different perspective which can make out the different rules according to which chaos can be navigated:

here is what Verse 25 of the Tao te Ching is saying:

Before the universe was born
there was something in the chaos of the heavens.
It stands alone and empty,
solitary and unchanging.
It is even present and secure.
It may be regarded as the Mother of the universe.
because I do not know it's name,
I call it the Tao....

Verse 21
Even though the Tao is intangible and evasive,
we are able to know it exists,
Intangible and evasive, yet it has a manifestation
Secluded in the dark, yet there's a vitality within it.
It's vitality is very genuine.
Within it we can find order.
end quote

Beautiful ideas, I wish they could lift us up, so that we could find our way home!
Thank you again
Joy

Edit=Quote

Thankyou for another very informative session. Ever since the tragic Germanwings plane crash occurred, I had wondered what the C's would have to say. Must admit to not thinking of remote controlling the autopilot system, as I was thinking more of mind control of the pilots.

The diet info really caught my attention, as I have near identical problems. Always found it odd that my intestinal issues only surfaced after quite some time on keto, when crohn's symptoms usually reduce on restricted carbs. This session really shines some light on the issue, so thanks again :).

Back
Top Bottom