Session 4 April 2015

Thank you all for that session.

Very helpful insight and connecting dots with Germany's economical & political situation by Learner! Thank you!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright, I guess ya'll want to ask your questions about your airplane.

(Perceval) So, what caused the crash of the Germanwings flight into the mountain?

A: Autopilot system.

Q: (Perceval) The autopilot system caused it. Well, yeah! We know that. Was the autopilot system hijacked remotely?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Uh, by who?

A: Guess!

Q: (Perceval) Mossad.
Quote from the Cassiopaean transcripts 28th 5 2013 .:

A: In principle, exactly that. The main thing that is missing is an informative factor. Those who believe in the lies begin to diverge within yourself and then it projected beyond the other.

Q: (Anarta) You mentioned that people who believe in a lie rapidly dividing (fragment of the soul), which are then linked to cataclysmic events, and it all works being sunk in a lie. (L) I'm not sure that the ruling elite are aware that what they do - contribute to it. I think they just want to divide people ...

I think they are very aware of what they do!

As a general note for everyone who has problems with the keto diet, in light of this session:

Also keep in mind that for many, there are initially problems which may be overcome. Many stumbling blocks and ways of dealing with them, as well as supplements which may help with transitioning in the beginning, are described in Maria Emmerich's book Keto-Adapted. I think that's good as a first step for those who experience problems. If it doesn't help, and problems persist, then maybe the keto approach isn't a good fit for you individually. In that case, a paleo approach (a bit more carbs, of the safest kinds available) may indeed be better.

Mark said:
It seems the remote autopilot manual override was 'overridden'. Some poor mid-level engineering manager is going to be on the hot seat over this... "Who let this happen? somebody's gotta pay!" :mad: If "they" have to resort to such sabotage to force the lower level PTB to stay with the program it could be a sign that they are indeed losing control and getting desperate. Nobody likes strong-arm tactics.

I feel I should correct myself for what I stated in my previous post above, and sorry for the noise - it appears that the remote autopilot system is designed to be uninterruptable from the aircraft.

21centurywire.com said:
‘Uninterruptible’ Flight Control

It’s important to once again mention 21WIRE’s lengthy investigation into the history of avionics, following the questionable vanishing of Malaysian flight MH370, and the downing of MH17.

After extensively examining both the unprecedented disappearance of MH370 and the subsequent downing of MH17, certain details came to light regarding the history of the remote autopilot function installed within Boeing commercial airliners.

The Boeing 777 along with other Boeing and Airbus models, can in fact be flown remotely through the use of independent embedded hardware, software and satellite communications system. Once this advanced system is engaged, it can disallow any pilot or potential hijacker from controlling a plane, as the rooted set-up uses digital signals that communicate with air traffic control, satellite links, as well as other government entities operating a central control hun (located in the United States) for the remainder of a flight’s journey.

This technology is known as the Boeing Honeywell ‘Uninterruptible’ Autopilot System, also refered to as BHUAP or BUAP.

_http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/05/scapegoat-is-germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-being-framed-for-french-alps-crash/

Wow, the remote autopilot system cannot be overridden from the plane - this to thwart terrorism - how ironic.

The above article seems to be asking the right questions...

Q: (Galatea) Speaking of pets, I wanted to ask if it's possible to take pets into 4D with you?

A: In some instances if there is sufficient bonding so as to increase the FRV of the 2D creature. In the case of Sebastian, being loved by so many, this is possible.

Q: (L) So you kind of piggyback him. So, you're saying that some creatures can skip 3D?

A: Rare, but possible.

Q: (Galatea) Well, 1D, 2D, and 3D all live together. So can't 4D and 2D live together?

(L) I guess. I guess if we go to 4D, Sebastian goes with us. But as long as we're still 3D, he stays with us here.

Q: (L) But because of all of us being so attached... Well, that's interesting.

Here's a happy thought: If strong bonds with 2D beings can help them progress faster, even possibly to the point of skipping 3D, then people with whom you have strong bonds, such as friends or family, can benefit from your own progress, even if they are not fully interested in the Work. Even more so for people who are committed to the work of this forum and have bonds with each other; they help each other to increase the FRV as a group, and one's effort bears fruits for all. Isn't that great news, as well as fantastic motivation to become a better person?

Learner said:
article said:
After the Cabinet meeting, a joint press conference was held with Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, in which he said and she seconded, that Ukraine was ready to join the EU and was making the required progress toward rooting out corruption, and toward other matters. He said that the only barriers against that are Russian aggression, and a shortage of money from Germany and from other Western nations. The two leaders stated that the front-line against the threat from Russia is Ukraine, and Merkel promised to do what is needed in order to help.

While the second part of the bold sentence is just laughable (Ukrainian government is morally corrupted by Nazi ideology, and that is just being ignored, downplayed or - if I dare to say it - even seems to be condoned by the German government), the first part shows to me, how much Germany just might have been brought back in line - they just asked Ukraine to go with them on the sinking ship and stonewalling there against that very country, which could show them a way out: Russia. I wonder, if that allowance of fracking in Germany and Merkel's concession towards Yatsenyuk regarding Ukraine joining EU would have happened that quickly, if that plane crash had not taken place. Also, I remember a connection to fracking and Eastern Ukraine as well. I remember having seen it on SOTT last year. But I can't find it now; hope to find it later and will then link it here.

As others have mentioned, if critical mass can be increased, such maneuvers might not be so easy for PTB anymore. I think, if even more people are being drawn to the network (SOTT, forum, etc.; can also be social media and real life networks of the respective members) and "bonding" to it, the more they might happen to open up to the formerly "impossible", to see it and accept it (this thought of mine is connected with the Cs mention, that Sebastian might skip 3D due to his bonding to a great loving family of 4D candidates). [...]

I found a link regarding the bold part, an article carried on SOTT last year: http://www.sott.net/article/277260-US-fracking-companies-are-licking-their-lips-over-Ukraine

article said:
The way to beat Vladimir Putin is to flood the European market with fracked-in-the-USA natural gas, or so the industry would have us believe. As part of escalating anti-Russian hysteria, two bills have been introduced into the US Congress - one in the House of Representatives (H.R. 6), one in the Senate (S. 2083) - that attempt to fast-track liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports, all in the name of helping Europe to wean itself from Putin's fossil fuels, and enhancing US national security.

So, fracking is being promoted as one means, to make the EU independent from Russian gas supplies - and they include Ukraine in it; as if in wanting to make it up as a stronghold against Russia. Ukraine has also many natural resources, which can be made available for fracking

A German blogger wrote following article last October (carried on German SOTT): http://de.sott.net/article/15624-Ist-Kolomojski-der-wahre-Machthaber-in-der-Ukraine-und-ein-Agent-Israels [Is Kolomojski the real potentate of Ukraine and an agent of Israel?] I have translated some of the paragraphs:

article said:
[…] Not only is the illegal president Poroshenko a puppet of Kolomoyskyi, he also has tight connections to the White House. In May I reported about the son of the American vice president Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, who had been appointed into the board of managers of Burisma Holdings Ltd. - the main gas manufacturer in Ukraine. What a coincidence, as Burisma Holdings, which resides in Cyprus, is being owned by Igor Kolomoyskyi – that's why he has Cypriotic citizenship.

There also is a direct connection of money and interest between the actual Ukrainian potentate and the US regime. The whole reason for the war against the population in Eastern Ukraine is, that this is a region with rich resources of gas and oil, which the Burisma holdings wants to extract from the ground by fracking. That's why heavy fracking equipment has been positioned near Slavyansk, and is being watched over by the Ukrainian army.

The citizens of Slavyansk have protested against the dangers emerging by fracking and they don't want to have their drinking water intoxicated by highly toxic chemicals and no poisoning of their agricultural grounds. This means, this is all about mass murder and expulsion, in order to gain access to the energy resources.
Therefore, Igor Kolomoyskyi tags all of the set of criminal traits. Not only is he a predator, blackmailer and fraudster, but also a mass murderer and a poisoner of environment. [...]

As far as Kolomoyskyi is concerned, he is also known to possess Israeli citizenship: _http://tabletmag.com/scroll/189890/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

article said:
When asked by a reporter last year about rumors of his possessing foreign passports, he admitted that he held three: Ukrainian, Cyprus, and Israeli. When the journalist pointed out that dual nationality is prohibited by Ukrainian law, Kolomoisky riposted, “Yes, but it does not say anything about triple nationality!”

The Mossad connection to the recent plane crash, which has been named in this recent session, comes to mind, which seems to be augmented by the plane crash in Ukraine last summer. That crash had been referred as Mossad's work by the Cs back then as well:

session July 19th said:
Q: (L) Okay. We're going to change topics here. As you know, we just had this plane fall out of the sky over the Ukraine. Immediately the US blamed Russia, and then it started blaming the Russian-aided freedom fighters in East Ukraine. Meanwhile, the Russians say it was clearly the Ukrainians in conjunction with US/NATO/UK/Whoever. So, I guess the first thing we ought to ask is: What brought the plane down?

A: [Spiraling] Bomb on the plane placed there prior to departure.

Q: (Pierre) Schiphol airport, again! The famous Underwear Bomber place! So, MOSSAD?

(L) Who was involved?

A: Note change in altitude for "signature".

Q: (Perceval) From 35 to 33...

(L) 33. Is 33 the clue?

A: Yes. Consortium. And who is at the top of this STS pyramid??

Q: (Perceval) Figures.

(L) Who is at the top of this pyramid? And who is at the top?

(Perceval) MOSSAD.

(L) MOSSAD? The Israelis?

Q: (Perceval) It seems the goal was to further demonize Putin and Russia. But was it also to distract from what's happening in Palestine?

A: Absolutely!

Germany and France tended to behave friendlier towards Russia, then the PTB wanted them to. So a message needed to be sent. And at the same time, it created a perfect distraction not only in moving Germany nearer to fracking, as well as Ukraine with them (by fastening political bonds in respect to EU), where Mossad has also been involved in the bringing down of the MH17 last summer. Then, there are TTIP and other treaties which the PTB are going to force upon us, in order to keep us on a sinking ship - and against Russia.

For me, these connections of dots make perfect sense and put many things even more into place, while having thought about them.

Thanks for the session.

Hope Andreas Lubitz rest in peace soon after all the b.s. told about him.

And as for the Wave being here already i say like the poet Jaime Sabines: " I do not know for sure, but I suppose..." pretty poem:

I do not know for sure, but I suppose
a woman and a man
someday they love each other,
they are being left alone gradually
something in their heart tells them that they are alone,
alone on earth to penetrate,
they go killing each other.

Everything is done in silence. as the
the light is made within the eye.
Love unites bodies.
In silence they fill each other.

Any day they wake, on arms;
then think they know everything.
They are naked and think to know everything.

(I do not know for sure...but I suppose)

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

I do not know for sure...but I suppose is true.

The information on flying is interesting because I'm flying more this year than any other year previous. I fly back to NYC from Raleigh on Friday, and then I'll be flying round-trip to Denver in April 17th & 21st, then I'll be going back to New Orleans in May, another round-trip, and probably flying back down to North Carolina to apartment hunt in early June... not exactly sure how to ask or what signs to look for, but I suppose just keeping my eyes, ears and spider-sense open will help... then again, if I'm destined to go down in an airplane that's my karma and so be it...

Thank you for the session.

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

"Enjoying" the resulting turmoil????? the deaths of 150 people.
I still have problems with understanding our non-feeling 'neighbors'.

thank you very much for this session.

Very interesting for me personally was the part about the ketogenic diet - i myself was going quite quickly further and further down on carbs some weeks ago, and not feeling that well, too... so I decided very quickly to stop this and just stay with the amount of carbs i usually do well with. I feel good again now -and I am astonished, that i could change my mind this time so fast, because normally it takes me quite some time to come to a decision. Next time I start to reduce carbs further I will do it much more slowly - and will see how that will feel like.

The remote hijack of the germanwings plane seems very plausible. In fact we discussed it here some time ago, in context to some journalist deaths by car accident. Some ppl here almost instantly said that remote hijacking of a car is possible. We were wondering then if it would be possible with a plane, too. Now we sadly know.

Fascinating session! Thank you to the Crew :)

Have to re read it because there are a lot of things to pounder here, especially the "Divine will".

Back
Top Bottom