Session 4 July 2015

Thank you all for another fascinating session! :flowers: There's much to think about. I, too, feel hopeless at times about trying to spread the truth, so the C's message is very encouraging.

As a side note, when the C's discuss semi-celled pathogens, perhaps they're referring to L-form bacteria (cell wall deficient bacteria), yeast spheroplasts, and other microbes where the cell wall has been degraded or eliminated entirely. The L-form bacteria has been discussed on the forum before, but I hadn't read about it until this session came up. In case anyone else missed it, here's a relevant post from the amoeba thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.msg577302.html#msg577302

taratai said:
Hmm... seems I'm too slow to post again. ah, well...

SAO said:
Also, I had a question about the C's last message - what is "transducers of information into chaos"? Wouldn't we wanna transducer information into a more ordered state? Could anyone help me understand that bit?
I'll quote the entire line.

Laura said:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.
What are we, those on this forum?
We are the same as everyone else on this planet.

I don't think you understand what was said above and have the wrong impression because of that.

We here differ from most others on the planet in that we seek the truth both in our inner worlds and the world without. Eliminating our learned biases and falsities within ourselves by doing the Work and observing reality as it actually exists to the greatest extent possible for any of us makes us 'different' from most people.

We are self-serving egoists (some bigger than others), so we utilise what we know for our own benefits. We do it trying to reshape the universe according to our will. That's feeding the chaos.
Most here do their very best to not be self-serving egoists. And, as the C's mention, we are simply bringing in the information from the Cosmos which is sorely needed here to bring order into the world which would diminish the chaos. The C's also mention that it is not us here in 3D who decide how things should be and that events are orchestrated from higher levels of reality.

Let us spread the truth and use what we know to let the universe be itself, instead. Which includes allowing those that are willing to remain ignorant, remain ignorant.
That describes well what we actually do.

Thanks for the work. Interesting to comprehend the influence of those whos bodies have discontinued life. Much to think about.

It is weird but I had never heard of the city of Prage till today, and I was reading about Hitler's museum of extinct people in Prage. A little creepy.

It is incredible how things happen around us , and well Laura was protected, but how many of us are not as protected against these attacks whatever kind they might be.
Being conscious and aware is very important.......

Great session, It was inspiring, their last message , stimulating.

We all have our problems and now more than ever, but I guess some of us have to realize that we not only have problems, we also knowledge, and utilizing this knowledge creates light...

The utilization of the knowledge that we have creates light.

Thank you guys

A: Respecting yourselves, yes, but Vincent is still "frozen".

Q: (L) Frozen?

(Pierre) What does it mean, frozen?

(L) What does "frozen" mean?

A: Stuck.

Q: (L) He's stuck? What will be the... Can we even ask this? Can he get unstuck?

A: Think about Gurdjieff's "Immortal Thing".

P.D. Ouspensky, In Search of the Miraculous, ch. 11

..."To awake, to die, to born. These are three successive stages. If you study the Gospel attentively you will see that references are often made to the possibility of being born, serval references are made to the necessity of dying, and there are very many refferences to the necessity of awakemimg - watch, for ye know not the day and hour... and so on. But these three possibilities of man, to awake or not to sleep, to die, and to be born, are not set down in connection with one another. Nevertheless this is the whole point. If a man dies without having been awakened he cannot be born. If a man is born without having died he may become an 'immortal thing.' Thus the fact that he has not 'died' prevents a man from being 'born'; the fact of his not having awakened prevents him from 'dying'; and should he be born without having died he is prevented from 'being.'...

I do not fully understand what G meant by saying: "born without having died"

Thank you all for another fantastic session!

Thank you Laura and the Crew for sharing another session .

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

When I was reading this , I felt a shivering sensation through my entire body.

SAO said:
Awesome session! Thank you all! It's insane how obsessed VB was with bringing this group down that it literally killed him. I mean, that's not some ego based grudge, it's not just being butthurt, it's not a typical psychopath response to you exercising your freedom of not associating with him. This some next level crap, it wouldn't even make sense without higher level forces using him as a tool! And it's disheartening that he wasn't just used in this life, but he went so far as to let himself be fully recycled. It's like he didn't even care about his own soul, if he even had one.

Also, I had a question about the C's last message - what is "transducers of information into chaos"? Wouldn't we wanna transducer information into a more ordered state? Could anyone help me understand that bit?

Water running in a coherent stream is lifeless.
Water which is braided (meandering) spinning and interacting with its environment is full of life, and life-giving in its fractal or chaotic nature.
All fluids possess this property, also gases and even land masses act in a fluid, chaotic, fractal manner.

So information, which transmitted fractally (by networking) will reach a wider audience.

That's my spin on it, anyway.

Thanks for the session guys.

Drea said:
(Pierre) When they say it's amazing what a few aware people can do, does it mean that there are a lot of positive forces around here, but there's not enough connectors? See what I mean? What is lacking is not higher positive forces, but aware people who can transduce them if it is awareness that makes the difference...

(L) Is that the case? There is plenty of positive force in the cosmos, but there just aren't enough people working on being awake and aware and following their instincts and letting the universe guide and drive and develop for all this to manifest?

A: Yes

I was thinking something along these lines last night after being out with some friends for July 4th festivities. The group of us got to talking about world affairs briefly and there was some awareness of how bad it is. But even with good intentions they have no direction and for the most part the shared feeling was that any attempt to change things is futile. I can't blame them for feeling that way though, life does feel monotonous and a way out of this prison sounds too fantastic. Which is of course why it has to get worse before it gets better. It's nice to think that everything I learned here could help others when the time comes so thank you all for keeping the faith and shining the light for us even if it does get repetitive!

I know that feeling of futility when speaking to others without a greater awareness or knowledge base about the most important of life matters. My current thinking on the energies of a few influencing the transducer potential of many is that diet, is super important. If the chemical poisoning that effects the mind-body complex can be mitigated to a certain degree, then there stands a pretty significant opportunity for the less ponerized to not only get reacquainted with their conscience, but also their empathy. I imagine that it must be very hard to care much in a world such as this since one can become desensitized so easily. I cared in my youth but I had no reference points on what really mattered so my "basic conscience" & limited reasoning was all there was. Conscious pain & suffering continuously is what led me down my path, awareness & a NEED to KNOW is how I arrived to where I am now.

There must be millions of people with good intentions but they must be "trapped" by the "gravitational pull" of psychopathy/ponerization - hysteroidal cycle etc - & the bewilderment of events on the global stage. Yet if they can begin to cleanse themselves via food, (suffering immense pain first seems to be the catalyst for people to sidestep the mainstream advice) then an awareness of those around them & their behaviour might trigger something deep that drives them to reach "escape velocity." Trying to change others is what's truly FUTILE, (singular) & by extension, (plural) ideological application to the world at large. But at the micro level I believe that this knowledge & awareness of diet (these days a lot of articles on diet contain links to emotional & mental health) is a firm foundation to build & learn/discover about those who just aren't wired similarly & the necessity of removing them from ones life where possible, or leaving them be. This to me is a milestone & new possibilities can arise, especially for those of a more "spiritual profile." For those of the latter, more (high) strange(ness) occurrences are likely meaning that they must learn more. More subtle variations of the troubles one has just escaped from will be right around the corner which means potential suffering.

Here I wonder if when the system inserts more pathologicals into one's life, do the positive cosmic forces seek a counter-balance for that individual based on the message that said individual transmits? By that I mean the lessons being learned & the willingness to DO & genuinely seeking guidance. I also suspect that the system inserts (depending on the profile of the individual) schizoidals & "spellbinders" more often in the context of potential soul growth, or just anyone who isn't inclined to spread the more obvious pathological phenomena around.

If a small group of aware people can create a positive energy resonating with others & there are others behind the group who "aren't quite there" but can still benefit others behind THEM (esoteric, mesoteric, exoteric, A influences B influences) then I think that when TSHTF & beyond, this information on diet & moral & psychobiological evil will carry more weight than it ever has. The youngest of us must make sure that this information doesn't get suppressed, as was P.P.

The part underlined : I'm sure that a person can learn the other way around but ultimately, how much can a person do if they are sick? Or they continue to be sick as is the case for way too many? The disease is after all one of the mind (and I notice the C's used the word concentration when describing the "cleansing" activities of Laura & the crew) so how much would a sick person be able to concentrate? If they didn't focus on diet (preferably diet in conjunction with psychology but that may be too much for most) then biases/programs emotions etc can easily run amok.

One last thing on the bolded quote.... I've felt a psychological blow when talking to (very few) select people about world events & in daily personal life. I've used countless examples avoiding normal language where appropriate as it's punctuated by pathological material, yet explaining things using metaphors where I can & breaking down the scientific language. Which isn't that easy with those not interested in science. To my surprise one or two people seem to "get it", obviously not deeply but I know they "get it" as I encourage them to expand on what I just said.

It's been hit-and-miss so far because although I never expected them to be an activist or something, I did expect them to take advantage of the information I provided. If someone I know with children, exhibits no real pathological behaviour (deliberately harm to others, racism, sexism, animal cruelty etc) & asks for help, then I give it to them. Often they have worse illnesses than me & have several children & all the usual 2 point 4 family issues & hell, they even suddenly find out about something hereditary & worry about passing it on to their kids. This prompts me to give them what I have (cuz although many will go to their doctors, they still don't really trust 'em as they usually feel worse from the drugs prescribed so they'll ask me for an alternative) & in the end, they do nothing. They're overwhelmed by the information - which isn't even like 20 pages - that I tailored for them & specific guidelines in colloquial language. They've often passed it on to a relative cuz "s/he reads these kind of things" (despite the numerous hours we spend discussing & agreeing on things after some explaining on my part) but after all that, you know what knocks the wind out of me? When they say "yeah but what can you do? The world's *·¢!#d & people are $#!!.... and we're all gonna die so...."
Aaargh! "But what of your children dammit?!" I don't bother anymore.

Thank you Laura and the team for all your hard work and sharing it to us here..

So many new information packed in this session.. about the significance of our effort to be more aware and the words of encouragements from the C's.. :thup: :clap:

Thank you for the session. As suggested Laura a version of "The awakening of consciousness would be great for Dummies" This is still work ...

Thank for this amazing session. Its very encouraging to hear that the people have all the power inside them. We just need to put extra efforts and work on ourselves for the good of our planet and our future. And the final message was very touching and inspiring.

Thank you

Thanks for another great session! Glad you returned from your adventure safely.

Lots to think about, as usual. After reading the session a second time, I'll probably think things over and let it all sink in; then read it again at later times.

About getting discouraged at the state of the world / humanity. For me it's usually a periodic thing. Most of the time in recent couple of years, the big changes and shifts on the planet in all domains seems actually exciting and important to keep following closely. Because many things that didn't seem likely a few years ago, have come to pass - and not just the bad now, but actually positive / re-balancing signs that all is not lost. There may be a lot more people who can benefit from sharing knowledge and we can never know what kind of non-linear effects can follow....

taratai said:
Laura said:
What are we, those on this forum?
We are the same as everyone else on this planet.
We are self-serving egoists (some bigger than others), so we utilise what we know for our own benefits. We do it trying to reshape the universe according to our will. That's feeding the chaos.
I do not agree with this statement, I think that the spread of knowledge. mutual assistance to each other, everyday learning -We're not the same as others.
Do not exaggerate this forum, but this is really my opinion, I feel like I can always count on the help of Forum, it does not matter what time it is, whether it is midnight or noon, someone is always awake and aware, if I need advice, someone give it to me, for me it means a lot.
Feeding chaos will always be, but I think the food slowly missing!

Back
Top Bottom