Session 4 July 2015

Awesome session! Thank you all! It's insane how obsessed VB was with bringing this group down that it literally killed him. I mean, that's not some ego based grudge, it's not just being butthurt, it's not a typical psychopath response to you exercising your freedom of not associating with him. This some next level crap, it wouldn't even make sense without higher level forces using him as a tool! And it's disheartening that he wasn't just used in this life, but he went so far as to let himself be fully recycled. It's like he didn't even care about his own soul, if he even had one.

Also, I had a question about the C's last message - what is "transducers of information into chaos"? Wouldn't we wanna transducer information into a more ordered state? Could anyone help me understand that bit?

SAO said:
Also, I had a question about the C's last message - what is "transducers of information into chaos"? Wouldn't we wanna transducer information into a more ordered state? Could anyone help me understand that bit?

My take on that was that it meant something like "injecting order into chaos", i.e. projecting an organizing principle into the raw material that is chaos in order to create something more structured.

Thank you for another thought-provoking session!

With regard to Vincent Bridges, I was thinking of this:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,673.msg531532.html#msg531532
Vinnie was all about magickal workings (with a K) and he devoted at least 9 years of his life trying to destroy our work.

There are photos on the legacy.com site and I swear, I don't think I've ever seen anybody age so fast. The 2009 photo shows him reasonably middle-aged and then, whooom! He just goes down like Dorian Gray after his false image was destroyed.

Years ago, I was acquainted with several people who were very into magickal workings like this and I observed similar effects. The more negative their goals, the more profound the effects. It was like their workings were sucking the life force out of them and they didn't even notice. (Or they wouldn't allow themselves/be allowed to notice.) The benefits they achieved were minimal and the cost detrimental, but they were always still seeking the "right" working which would give them great power over others. They kept chasing that bait straight into self-destruction, all the while refusing to admit that they weren't the ones benefiting from or controlling the outcome. It was... educational to observe, to say the least.

Which leads me to this:

Q: (L) So becoming aware is really an important... Well, lemme ask this: You mean that just being aware is the most important thing that all of us in the group can do?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And being aware includes divesting yourself of your programs and learning about...

(Perceval) The two go together. You can't be fully aware in the broadest way possible without dealing with your own prejudices, biases, programs, etc.

(L) Is that it?

A: Yes

I can't help but think that the inclination towards STS or STO will largely boil down to one's willingness to do this.

Shijing said:
SAO said:

My take on that was that it meant something like "injecting order into chaos", i.e. projecting an organizing principle into the raw material that is chaos in order to create something more structured.
Aha that makes sense, thanks! One thought I had regarding what happened with all the negative energy that bounced off the team and spread into a wider area, found resonance and induced a spike of chaos/negativity - couldn't positive energy do the same only positively? So this group transduces information/knowledge into chaos, and it doesn't only affect people who consciously benefit from the material, but exists as an energy that can resonate with people and creates a feedback loop to inspire them to do more transducing, thereby generating more of that energy, and so on? Reminds me of the principle of connecting chakras as well. Only instead of "STS rage" it is truth, being powered by love. It might be what the C's had in mind by "critical mass" of people who do the Work and connect chakras - eventually building some sort of protection for the whole group, and also balancing the negativity and chaos by allowing others to tap into this positive energy and generating even more from their own actions.

Also that could possibly help overcome the frequency fence the C's spoke about, which acts as some sort of suppression field.

thanks to all involved for this very encouraging session
much appreciated :)

darkest before the dawn "shake it off" Florence and the machine I like that song ;)

thanks again folks, :cool2:

Hmm... seems I'm too slow to post again. ah, well...

SAO said:
I'll quote the entire line.

Laura said:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.
What are we, those on this forum?
We are the same as everyone else on this planet.
We are self-serving egoists (some bigger than others), so we utilise what we know for our own benefits. We do it trying to reshape the universe according to our will. That's feeding the chaos.

So we are all potential feeders of chaos.

Let us spread the truth and use what we know to let the universe be itself, instead. Which includes allowing those that are willing to remain ignorant, remain ignorant.

Laura said:
(Perceval) We did the thing on Tuesday, and it was three days later on Friday when those attacks happened. Because of that cleansing, that that in some way contributed to that violence?
Which Tuesday? (Tuesday, June 30 was an extremely bad night.)

Laura said:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.
:( :)

Amazing session! Thank you very much for having so many great questions. The fact that you were guided to Prague for such a specific purpose without knowing it astounds me.
That's some pretty hard evidence that you're becoming you in the future. Honestly, I had a good laugh at the pictures of Laura going around with her salt calling it "troll bait", I knew something was up.

(L) You say this energy was released and there was violence that resulted from it. Is that like... Is that our fault because we went there to do that?

A: No no no!!! Everything that resulted was due to 4D STS rage at losing their target.

If that's what happens when the STS lose a target then I'd imagine their hissy fits can get much worse. It'll be curious to see what happens with this continued balancing.

(Pierre) When they say it's amazing what a few aware people can do, does it mean that there are a lot of positive forces around here, but there's not enough connectors? See what I mean? What is lacking is not higher positive forces, but aware people who can transduce them if it is awareness that makes the difference...

(L) Is that the case? There is plenty of positive force in the cosmos, but there just aren't enough people working on being awake and aware and following their instincts and letting the universe guide and drive and develop for all this to manifest?

A: Yes

I was thinking something along these lines last night after being out with some friends for July 4th festivities. The group of us got to talking about world affairs briefly and there was some awareness of how bad it is. But even with good intentions they have no direction and for the most part the shared feeling was that any attempt to change things is futile. I can't blame them for feeling that way though, life does feel monotonous and a way out of this prison sounds too fantastic. Which is of course why it has to get worse before it gets better. It's nice to think that everything I learned here could help others when the time comes so thank you all for keeping the faith and shining the light for us even if it does get repetitive!

Wonderful session, with great words of encouragement for all at the end. I too sometimes become overwhelmed and think that all is pointless, it felt good to know I am not alone. I for one, am very thankful that you all continue to to do the work that you do. Thank you.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 4th 2015

Q: (Galatea) How do you remain optimistic?

A: It is always darkest before dawn.

thanks for the session once again. This was very interesting but the line above truly is where i think we are at. And how cool are the C's too. Very informative and really appreciate the time taken for this session!

kind regards!

I subconsciously read the session with this song:

Lorde - Everybody wants to rule the world

https://youtu.be/Q0NIM4uSNXw

I know some of you feel hopelessly, specially those with families and children, I feel the same about my family. All it t.akes is faith on their potential and free will. Faith that people will learn eventually. Faith on life so to speak. I also think darkness is useful, without pain and problems nobody has a reason to learn.

I was hopeless so many days, till I realised a harsh truth. Humanity is not that special, period, nobody needs to be it anyways. Is like being part of a neighborhood, naturally anyone can offer to help the neighbor, but if you know that family is problematic and worse, they barely give any effort to help themselves, it becomes natural that nobody will provide any help. But what if, some of that house like a little children, one member, is indeed trying to do good? that is when one can offer help only to that person.

About Chu question, how much knowledge can one provide? My idea is that all of it, such is the nature of knowledge, depending on the maturity of the individual. If a group of people is a the level of a rebel teenager, and one gives them info on gun smithing, all they'll do is get in trouble. Contrary, if this info is for an old man who wants to hunt for his family, this works different. From the economical perspective, empowering others will knowledge may only work if this knowledge will benefit them in all its applications, of they can manage it, not if they hurt themselves with it.

Maybe the reason alchemist keep things in secret. There is always the opportunistic dude who doesn't know how to use it, is like handing a granade to a baby !!

Nienna said:
Thank you all for another fantastic session!

I know what you mean of how hopeless things are. How no one seems to want to "see" what is really going on. So the encouragement of the Cs is very much appreciated. And things are becoming more and more insane. I am to the point where I become nauseated reading the disgusting lies being put out there by the US and its vassals.

Let alonne that government, but a lot of the americans who support it. And when the government fails, ohhh yes, who is to be blamed? of course the government, but not their supporters. Everyone can chose to do a bit of work and see.

Shijing said:
SAO said:

I thought the same untill I read it again. I think it means that even information may end up in bad results. Information is information, it can be used for bad.

Back
Top Bottom