Session 4 July 2020

Hi @woneill! Thank you for your posts! I have no knowledge about PNL, but would like to understand what you say; Have you got a reference (book, website, article...) ? Especially this:
Certainly!

NLP is the abbreviation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

There are two books I always recommend as starters:

1) Trance-Formations by Richard Bandler and John Grinder 1981
2) Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler and John Grinder 1979

Both are now hard to buy, but easily downloadable in PDF form from the Internet.

Of the two, Trance Formations mainly deals with the Hypnosis side of NLP, while Frogs Into Princes mainly goes into the internal self-transformation aspects of it. But they both overlap, and both should be read to get a complete picture.

These two books thoroughly explain the principles and concepts right down to the nuts and bolts of it - but they are poorly written, and don’t give practical real-world guidance on how to actually do anything with it... (They were both conceptual, written for experienced therapists, and gave very little practical guidance on how to practically apply the concepts to yourself or others.)

Nevertheless, I would say they are both mandatory reading if you want to truly understand the subject.

Only get the early versions - Richard Bandler has recently released a newer version of the Trance Formations book and it is useless...

The next book I could find when I first started learning, was the unfortunately titled “Be The Person You Want To Be” By John Emerick, which actually turned out to be a well written guide to the practical implementation of the principles described in the first two books.

There are other good books from that period by folks like: Tad James, Robert Dilts, Joseph O’Conner.

Their books both expand upon the theory of NLP in various directions, and also give practical guidance on how to use it. They are also much better written than the Bandler books.

Most of the modern material I have seen is very superficial, and is often written by people who appear to have never seen the core material.

Hope this helps!

The most disturbing element aside from the behavioral programming, that seems quite successful IMO, is they are sucking the pleasures, small and larger, out of daily life. Our downfall of being here is the desire for pleasure but without some, much of the will to be alive disappears. The experiences we look forward to want or try to achieve or keep having are seeming less available under the current conditions. The PTB giving back what they are so easily stealing doesn’t seem likely to me. What is to be done?

You're definitely not alone in feeling this way. Thank you for expressing that. I've been in a similar conundrum. We're living through "the turmoil ahead." Now, we think what we had before was not so bad and compared to this it wasn't. But it really wasn't good either. It was years and even decades of droning along watching things get slowly worse, wondering when something would happen to break the slow death march. Now things are happening, but as so often the case, things have to get worse before they get better.

Keep your chin up. Maintain your own integrity. Pay attention right and left and be an objective witness of all, for the sake of all.

Hey. A couple of days ago, I watched a video of the Russian archaeologist and researcher Andrei Zhukov, in which he gives a lecture about an ancient Indian artifact called Vajra (Vajara). This material overlaps so much with what Cs have said in recent sessions that it chills me. In addition, this information from the video fully explains the massive MADNESS happening all over the world.
Since the video is in Russian, I will try to briefly retell it in English so that it becomes clear to the English-speaking public. Here is the video:

0a491e8f65226ea2233ee3931be083b7.png

So, Vajra (Vajara) is an ancient artifact of the Indian god Indra. Vajra is translated from Sanskrit as LIGHTNING. And he actually generated lightning, according to legend, the Vajra was used by Indra in order to ensure peace and tranquility on Earth.
In fact, not only Indra was depicted with Vajra, but also the main Sumerian god Anu, as well as the ancient Greek god Zeus (the earliest images), even the ancient Mayan god had a Vajra! As you can see, the Vajra was the instrument of the gods around the world!
From the Sanskrit Vedas it is known that the Vajra could literally put to flight entire armies of warriors, cause fear, anger, madness in people. What is Vajra? More on this below.

Modern science knows the Schumann resonance - this is the phenomenon of the formation of standing electromagnetic waves of low and ultra-low frequencies between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere. 7 hertz to 40 hertz is an approximate range.

How is the Schumann resonance formed? According to the main hypothesis, Schumann waves are formed due to lightning. Lightning strikes the Earth's surface and causes electromagnetic oscillations, which are repeatedly reflected from the ionosphere and thus, standing electromagnetic waves appear.
It is known that Schumann waves practically coincide with the rhythms of the human brain (7 hertz, 14 hertz, 20 hertz).

f6vxBmSIFVw.jpg

The main organ that controls all the rhythms in the human brain is the pineal gland.
It has been found that the pineal gland is able to pick up the Schumann frequencies. Changing the Schumann frequencies can make a calm person aggressive or sleepy (any options).
Many people know the fresco of the ancient Sumerian God Anu (this is the guy with the Vajra) who holds a cedar cone (pineal gland) in his hand.

marduk.pine.cone.jpg

As far as I know, a big cedar cone has even been installed near St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican!
Damn, these guys love symbolism so much!

So, what does the cedar cone, the rhythms of the brain, the Schumann resonance, the Vajra have to do with each other?
Thanks to Zhukov, Laura and the guys from Cassiopeia, we can finally put this puzzle together, find out what's what.

Vajra in a general sense is a system for controlling the mind of people. We really don't care what this ancient artifact of the gods looks like. But now we can understand how it works:
- There is a certain tool (or technology) of the gods (Vajra), with which you can generate lightning strikes in the Earth's atmosphere. These lightnings generate standing waves in the ionosphere (Schumann resonance). These Schumann waves (frequencies) can affect everyone's pineal gland. By manipulating these frequencies, you can evoke a variety of feelings in people: fear, anger, aggression. You can practically control people, masses of people, set people against each other, arrange wars, genocides, whatever.
All this happened thousands of years ago, during the time of the ancient gods, and is happening now.
People did not have a single chance to escape from the control system, to get out of the prison of the mind. The controllers are so confident in their advanced technology that Anu literally taunts us from the bas-relief: dude, your pineal gland is in my hand, you're mine!
But perhaps the mind control system that has constrained humans for millennia will soon come to an end.
Observing all the hysteria that is now happening literally all over the world (from the crown to a huge number of suddenly exacerbated local wars), you involuntarily conclude that the "bad guys" are really trying their last bit not to lose control of the planet. It is obvious that their control technology (Vajra) is losing its power every day.
Cs we are told that the Earth is changing, that soon currents will begin to flow in the atmosphere. Perhaps these electromagnetic flows will burn the control system to the ground?
PS I'm finished and you can call me a dreamer / crazy. Perhaps it is.

Catching up on this thread reminded me of a Positive Predictive Programming.
The opening ceremony of the 2014 Sochi Olympics. The author shares amazing insights on the opening ceremony.
How we went to war with invaders, we won the 1st fight and lost the second.
How the invaders gave us their mind, the way we live now, is not at all how we once lived a short time ago!
And also how we will win in the end!
Intro clip 3minutes and his full version is on google drive.

Hey. A couple of days ago, I watched a video of the Russian archaeologist and researcher Andrei Zhukov, in which he gives a lecture about an ancient Indian artifact called Vajra (Vajara). This material overlaps so much with what Cs have said in recent sessions that it chills me. In addition, this information from the video fully explains the massive MADNESS happening all over the world.
Since the video is in Russian, I will try to briefly retell it in English so that it becomes clear to the English-speaking public. Here is the video:

0a491e8f65226ea2233ee3931be083b7.png

So, Vajra (Vajara) is an ancient artifact of the Indian god Indra. Vajra is translated from Sanskrit as LIGHTNING. And he actually generated lightning, according to legend, the Vajra was used by Indra in order to ensure peace and tranquility on Earth.
In fact, not only Indra was depicted with Vajra, but also the main Sumerian god Anu, as well as the ancient Greek god Zeus (the earliest images), even the ancient Mayan god had a Vajra! As you can see, the Vajra was the instrument of the gods around the world!
From the Sanskrit Vedas it is known that the Vajra could literally put to flight entire armies of warriors, cause fear, anger, madness in people. What is Vajra? More on this below.

Modern science knows the Schumann resonance - this is the phenomenon of the formation of standing electromagnetic waves of low and ultra-low frequencies between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere. 7 hertz to 40 hertz is an approximate range.

How is the Schumann resonance formed? According to the main hypothesis, Schumann waves are formed due to lightning. Lightning strikes the Earth's surface and causes electromagnetic oscillations, which are repeatedly reflected from the ionosphere and thus, standing electromagnetic waves appear.
It is known that Schumann waves practically coincide with the rhythms of the human brain (7 hertz, 14 hertz, 20 hertz).

f6vxBmSIFVw.jpg

The main organ that controls all the rhythms in the human brain is the pineal gland.
It has been found that the pineal gland is able to pick up the Schumann frequencies. Changing the Schumann frequencies can make a calm person aggressive or sleepy (any options).
Many people know the fresco of the ancient Sumerian God Anu (this is the guy with the Vajra) who holds a cedar cone (pineal gland) in his hand.

marduk.pine.cone.jpg

As far as I know, a big cedar cone has even been installed near St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican!
Damn, these guys love symbolism so much!

So, what does the cedar cone, the rhythms of the brain, the Schumann resonance, the Vajra have to do with each other?
Thanks to Zhukov, Laura and the guys from Cassiopeia, we can finally put this puzzle together, find out what's what.

Vajra in a general sense is a system for controlling the mind of people. We really don't care what this ancient artifact of the gods looks like. But now we can understand how it works:
- There is a certain tool (or technology) of the gods (Vajra), with which you can generate lightning strikes in the Earth's atmosphere. These lightnings generate standing waves in the ionosphere (Schumann resonance). These Schumann waves (frequencies) can affect everyone's pineal gland. By manipulating these frequencies, you can evoke a variety of feelings in people: fear, anger, aggression. You can practically control people, masses of people, set people against each other, arrange wars, genocides, whatever.
All this happened thousands of years ago, during the time of the ancient gods, and is happening now.
People did not have a single chance to escape from the control system, to get out of the prison of the mind. The controllers are so confident in their advanced technology that Anu literally taunts us from the bas-relief: dude, your pineal gland is in my hand, you're mine!
But perhaps the mind control system that has constrained humans for millennia will soon come to an end.
Observing all the hysteria that is now happening literally all over the world (from the crown to a huge number of suddenly exacerbated local wars), you involuntarily conclude that the "bad guys" are really trying their last bit not to lose control of the planet. It is obvious that their control technology (Vajra) is losing its power every day.
Cs we are told that the Earth is changing, that soon currents will begin to flow in the atmosphere. Perhaps these electromagnetic flows will burn the control system to the ground?
PS I'm finished and you can call me a dreamer / crazy. Perhaps it is.

Interesting post.

I've just read this morning how in Solar Minimum you can have Large CME event and this happened in 1903. A Superstorm in Solar Minimum like we are in now, can potentially result in magnetic and electromatic current flows disrupting electronic and electrical technology:

Certainly!

NLP is the abbreviation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

There are two books I always recommend as starters:

1) Trance-Formations by Richard Bandler and John Grinder 1981
2) Frogs Into Princes by Richard Bandler and John Grinder 1979

Both are now hard to buy, but easily downloadable in PDF form from the Internet.

Of the two, Trance Formations mainly deals with the Hypnosis side of NLP, while Frogs Into Princes mainly goes into the internal self-transformation aspects of it. But they both overlap, and both should be read to get a complete picture.

These two books thoroughly explain the principles and concepts right down to the nuts and bolts of it - but they are poorly written, and don’t give practical real-world guidance on how to actually do anything with it... (They were both conceptual, written for experienced therapists, and gave very little practical guidance on how to practically apply the concepts to yourself or others.)

Nevertheless, I would say they are both mandatory reading if you want to truly understand the subject.

Only get the early versions - Richard Bandler has recently released a newer version of the Trance Formations book and it is useless...

Das nächste Buch, das ich finden konnte, als ich anfing zu lernen, war das leider mit dem Titel „Sei die Person, die du sein willst“ von John Emerick, das sich tatsächlich als gut geschriebener Leitfaden für die praktische Umsetzung der im ersten beschriebenen Prinzipien herausstellte zwei Bücher.

Es gibt andere gute Bücher aus dieser Zeit von Leuten wie: Tad James, Robert Dilts, Joseph O'Conner.

Ihre Bücher erweitern sowohl die Theorie des NLP in verschiedene Richtungen als auch praktische Anleitungen zur Verwendung. Sie sind auch viel besser geschrieben als die Bandler-Bücher.

Das meiste moderne Material, das ich gesehen habe, ist sehr oberflächlich und wird oft von Leuten geschrieben, die das Kernmaterial anscheinend noch nie gesehen haben.

Hoffe das hilft!
[/ZITAT]So cool

I forgot to write that Schumann waves (resonance) are a constant phenomenon that exists in the Earth's atmosphere.
We can say that the Earth itself is a planet of lightning, registering approximately 2.3 MILLIARDS of lightning per year around the world.
I am far from thinking that Vajra / Lightning is the ONLY technology for controlling the mind of people. And Cs have said many times that there are many different control technologies at different levels (global, local, acting on the brain, body or other organs). There is also this damn Greenbaum (and a lot of other things!)

Here is the world map of lightning for 2019:

EOe8FHbXUAAyzWL

And for 2015-2019 (10.6 BILLION lightning strikes!):

EOe8GKRWsAU2Q40

These maps are taken from the report from here - https://www.vaisala.com/en/system/files/documents/Vaisala-Annual-Lightning-Report-2019_0.pdf

Yes, in 1994, the Cs said the pyramids capture cosmic energy.
It also made me think about the columns of light that we see in the world today.
But why does the third image show this burnt square surface????

According to the Cs They were built for storing energy not "draining it off the planet" necessarily unless by some sort of "transference".

Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

The burnt or "calcined sand" square could mean that the energy stored was too much to contain for the pyramid and destroyed it.

Naturally, each spirit gather around in sphere close to their vibration range example 3d scientist looking at bacteria through microscope, if the same 4d looking down at us we wouldn't notice them except the feeling we are being watch. Their vibration is faster, c said our 4d creators have lifespan of 1.5mln compare to our 80yrs.

@Curious Beagle,

I don't know that the Cs ever said that 4D were our creators or that even 4D has a lifespan of "1.5mln" years.

As for those transitioning to 4D of the STO persuasion they do give a lifespan in 4D as approximately 400 years.

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (V) I find the information of transforming to the fourth dimension very exciting and natural which is why I ask if this is going to be something I will experience in the future excluding death?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) If, theoretically, an individual... I am getting a very unusual feeling right at this moment, why?

A: Metabolic changes enhanced by accelerated learning.

Q: (L) Is this happening to all three of us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?

Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?

A: 400 years

Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Q: (L) Now, when you say 400 years, will it be that the plane has a different orbit and that a year will be different?

A: No.

As far and I can tell we were created at the 6D level, not 4D (although 4D has tampered with the original creation). The Cs are at the 6D level.

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) Who were the original creators of the human race?

A: Us.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans, correct?

Q: (L) For what purpose did you create us? Was it a mandate from God?

A: Soul development or advancement.

They also created life elsewhere according to the following:

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) You said the other night that there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed and became the asteroid belt. Was this planet ever inhabited by sentient beings?

Q: (L) What caused this planet to be destroyed?

A: Psychic energy.

Q: (L) And where did the beings come from that lived on this planet? Did they evolve there?

Q: (L) Were they also, like us, created beings?

Q: (L) Who created them?

A: Same.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans?

Q: (L) Okay, who created the Cassiopaeans?

A: Your super ancient spiritual ancestors.

Q: (L) Do these beings have a name?

Q: (L) What are they called?

A: Transient Passengers.

Q: (L) Where are these "Transient Passengers" From?

A: Too difficult to explain on this medium; lengthy.

The soul is everywhere in through, and around you. It is that which contains you. It is useful to understand that humans are more than their bodies that there is something larger that they are. The soul is larger than the body. It is not carried within the body, but carries the body within it; just as the soul of GOD is that which contains the universe and holds it together. But if your soul (astral body) and everyone else's is the same, where does one soul end, and another begin? There is no place where another soul ends and ours begins. It's all the same consciousness.

Individuality started when the soul started splitting during the fall (original distorted thought). It is important to learn about duality if you are to enjoy the game in our universe with grace. Duality holds that it is possible for two apparently contradictory truths to exist simultaneously in the same space. Now on earth we find this difficult to accept. They like to have order, and anything that does not fit into their picture is automatically rejected. For this reason, when two realities begin to assert themselves and they seem to contradict one another, the immediate assumption is that one of them must be wrong. It takes a great deal of maturity to accept that they might both be true. Duality is a very real part of the human experience. One is always angry or trying to reconcile opposing forces which were never meant to be reconciled but produce exactly the desired effect. As an example the tension between good and evil. In unity state there is no such thing as good and evil all there is is love. Yet in separation you wanted to experience love, not just know that love is all there is, and you cannot experience something when there is nothing else but that. And so, our sphere created a reality (good and evil polarity) using one so that you might experience the other.

While there is no actual separation between souls, it is true that the stuff of which the one soul is made manifests in physical reality at different speeds, producing different degrees of density. All life is a vibration (God is pure energy). That energy is vibrating constantly moving in waves. The waves vibrate at different speeds which produce different physical objects. Yet while the objects are different, the energy which produces them is exactly the same. As there was no specific place between those 2 physical locations where energy stopped and began there is a place where the energy becomes less dense/thinner. The energy of life/soul takes on different characteristics as it surrounds different physical objects. As particles of energy join together to form physical matter, they become very concentrated. They begin to look like distinct units. Yet this is all the same energy behaving differently. The further one moves from the point of this concentration, the more dissipated the energy becomes (aura fades).

This is the most interesting group of posts I have seen in a while. While we may not have the whole banana, each of us individually seems to have pieces that contain at least some portion of the truth.

The soul is everywhere in through, and around you. It is that which contains you. It is useful to understand that humans are more than their bodies that there is something larger that they are. The soul is larger than the body. It is not carried within the body, but carries the body within it; just as the soul of GOD is that which contains the universe and holds it together. But if your soul (astral body) and everyone else's is the same, where does one soul end, and another begin? There is no place where another soul ends and ours begins. It's all the same consciousness.

@Curious Beagle brings the soul into the picture (and gives interesting thoughts about duality). I do think "it is the soul that counts".

I'll see if what @woneill1701 says about NLP has any impact on the rest of my post by quoting him.

”Search your feelings!”

“You KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!”

In the following session, @Laura asks about memories and how the soul stores them. It gives food for thought about the unknown/unseen particles such as the "neutrino".

Session 27 May 2000:
(L) Moving along to the next question: we have been discussing memories and how memories of, say, past lives are stored, and that leads to the question of what is the structure and composition of the soul? How does the soul remember? How does it carry its memories from lifetime to lifetime, from body to body, whether simultaneous or sequential? How does the soul "store" them?

A: Has to do with atomic principles. These with gravity present the borderland for the material and the nonmaterial. Which theoretical atomic particulates would you think form the basis here?

Q: (L) How about tachyons?

A: Maybe neutrons?

Q: (A) Neutrons? Or neutrinos?

A: Neutrinos.

Q: (A) Well, first they say neutrons, then neutrinos. Or "maybe neutrons." I say "neutrinos" and they say "yes." So a "maybe" is only a pointer. Neutrinos are funny particles because they are massless. But, some people don't believe that neutrinos exist. My guess would be neutrinos. Do they exist?

A: Okay, we are going to throw caution to the "winds," and say yes. [Laughter.]

Q: (L) In terms of these neutrinos and soul composition, how are memories formed or held or patterned with these neutrinos?

A: Contained within for release when and if suitable.

Q: (L) Memories are contained within the neutrinos?

A: Sort of.

Q: (L) Are they contained within patterns formed by the neutrinos?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) So, that means that if one "consciousness unit," or soul, has more memories or experiences than another consciousness unit, it would have more neutrinos?

Q: (B) Different patterns?

Q: (L) What's the difference?

A: More data per unit, sort of.

Q: (L) Does that mean that an individual neutrino can be, in and of itself, more "dense" in data, so to speak?

A: So to speak.

Q: (L) Does this increased density of data change the nature or function of the individual neutrino?

A: Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the environs.

Q: (L) Is there a specific number of neutrinos that constitutes a consciousness unit, or soul?

A: Number is not quite the right concept. Orientation is closer.

Q: (L) What are the orientational options?

A: Vibrational frequencies.

Q: (L) Do the vibrational frequencies increase or decrease with density of data?

A: Change; better not to quantify.

Q: (A) We are talking about soul. Soul is what density, in concept?

A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way?

Q: (A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don't touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.

A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the "love and light" fantastic.

Q: (L) Well, the "light fantastic" was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about "dancing." (A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?

A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

The biological aspects of our 3D world give hints or glimpses into the unseen world of the soul but it seems the higher levels of awareness are a result of lessons learned over many lifetimes.

Many have noticed different ways consciousness seems to permeate almost everything.

Micro-organisms do have an uncanny ability to serve a unified higher function, like cells in a body do. It's amazing that on the one hand, they're tiny expressions of consciousness, and individually are mostly automatons, but on the other, they are unified in purpose as a collective, react to their environment, adapt, and seemingly work as if they know they're part of something bigger and need to make sure the whole thing works. If our individual cells had much free will, I don't think the organism would function - cells can't just decide not to perform their function on a whim. But I agree that there's something driving them, almost as if they were connected by wifi to a "controller", which could be our soul perhaps if they are our own cells, or for other microorganisms some other source from which this "intent" you describe originates.

I remember reading in Castaneda somewhere where he spoke of 'intending intent' and it may be that "conscious intent" is something like that where we all participate in the universal intent which might be called the Divine Will and we are just "particles" or miniature versions of this Divine Intent that can 'intend' this Divine Intent because we participate in it. Consciousness might be like a universal cognitive field, a universal background of 'cognitive stillness', and at the more limited levels of creation (such as life) there is organic awareness but it's limited and the awareness is conditioned to this limitation.

I remember reading in Castaneda somewhere where he spoke of 'intending intent' and it may be that "conscious intent" is something like that where we all participate in the universal intent which might be called the Divine Will and we are just "particles" or miniature versions of this Divine Intent that can 'intend' this Divine Intent because we participate in it. Consciousness might be like a universal cognitive field, a universal background of 'cognitive stillness', and at the more limited levels of creation (such as life) there is organic awareness but it's limited and the awareness is conditioned to this limitation.

Maybe this 'raw intent' that is seen from the basic living organisms has a consciousness that is driving them and/or is given to them. This would be from the Cosmic Information System (CIS) or Cosmic Mind (some would say this is God) that has been proposed by the C's, etc. So although these organisms don't have a brain or any parts which we can point to as giving them consciousness, maybe the consciousness is unseen and 'lent' to them from the Cosmic Mind. There are some fairly recent C's sessions that discuss the CIS, DNA and similar topics. I don't have the time right now to dig them up, so apologies. (But figure if I don't post now, I'm likely to not revisit this for some time and have it get lost in the shuffle).

@Mike mentions that maybe consciousness is "lent" and I thought of the following session:

Session 25 January 1997:
Q: (Terry A.) Well, the human body is made up of an energy flow; every living thing has its own energy flow... (Laura) I have a way that I think might get at what you're after. Terry is aware, that yes, he's picking up on the other person's energy. I think what he's...

A: Please let Terry ask, this is important! Thank you!

Q: (Terry A.) Does it have anything to do with a past life, me picking up, being able to pick up anything from my past life?

A: One step at a time...

Q: (Laura) Back up to electromagnetism.

A: The field you speak of is not possessed, it is "borrowed."

Q: (Laura) Is he borrowing the other person's field?

Q: (L) How is the field borrowed? (Terry A.) Going back to creation, is this energy field, is the electromagnetic field passed on from one generation of beings...

Q: (Terry A.) ... to the next generation...? (Laura) No... (Jan) Is it a continuous field? (Terry R) We're getting off the topic now. It's about the interrelation of Terry's field and his patient's field, that's what we got to, it's electromagnetic interaction...

A: Terry made reference to this field in such a way as to suggest that it is indigenous to human beings, it is not. It is borrowed.

Q: (Terry R) The source is everywhere. (Laura) Ok, so he made reference to this field as though each individual had one; the field is borrowed. Where is the field borrowed from?

A: Density number 7.

Q: (Laura) Okay, that's the highest density, number 7. That's "God." (Terry R) The "Creator."

A: No, it is "union with the one."

Q: (Terry A.) Does it represent itself being manifested just in life? Does it stand for life? Is it an example of the life? Of living? Something that's living?

A: Not well put, but, what it is is the animation force of consciousness at all levels and in all representations.

Q: (Laura) Okay... (Terry R) What I'm getting is that as Terry is doing his work, he is able to tap the universal life force, the energy field, the universal energy frequencies...that he's tapping into these.

A: Not germane. All "tap" in this way, but how many "feel" it in some way?!?

Q: (Terry A.) Why do I feel it, and other people don't?

A: Closer to the transformation for 4th density.

For many years I conflated it with the life force itself, but it appears to be more than that and, currently, it appears to me that life is a manifestation of raw intent rather than being the other way around...
Funny you say that!

I recently was pondering along similar lines and wanted to post my findings:

I noticed about 10 years ago that when I generated extra energy through The Work, via Self-Remembering and Self-Observation, that strange new energy behaved like a "layer". I think - G. and Nicoll described this new energy well. It was plastered onto me and slowly was seeping-in, like rainwater into the soil. Maybe as Moving Center Energy at first.. because it made me stronger, it definitely enhanced-energized my assertiveness.

Now, here is the strange thing:
Whenever I used that energy - harsh-assertive-forceful - the energy itself appeared to be intelligent, because in the moment I used it, it immediately shot a complex thought-impulse into my mind, a succinct analysis just like a mobile-phone text-message, signaling first of all that:
1. It was being used.. then it gave me an evaluation:
2. How successfully was it used?: (a) lame way, (b) okay way, (c) "Meh.. not so good", (d) "Keep practicing!", etc..
3. It gave a suggestion: How can I optimize its usage better
All this info came from that, what I think: Intelligent Extra Energy.

Now.. Recently, I started acquiring, I believe, the same type of extra energy.. in a new way. I think, using The Current™.
Same way as 10 years ago, now again, the new extra energy started to sediment / accrete onto my [Luminous Egg ©Castaneda], I think, onto my energy body.

When I used it, this time again, it definitely appeared to be intelligent. This extra collected energy gave me a feedback, an evaluation, like a "teachers-grading", how I succeeded / managed to use it. [??] I pondered, how can this be.. Sentient Energy? WTH?

Finally I settled on the idea, that since - just like in scripting / programming computer logic - which is essentially establishing strict rules when generating a list for example - of what is going to be allowed to be INCLUDED into the final list...

.. I used my aware free-will and toward the energies lurking in the atmosphere, I said, strictly emphasized that I only accept incoming-new STO energy type and only coming from 6thD. A clever trick of "exclusion by logic" used by computer programmers, when they establish rules for the incoming data-stream via scripting - in my case to exclude everything harmful, especially 5thD demonic parasites and exclude any human energy from the neighborhood [this is usually always corrupted by a %, which G. defined as "stink"].

I know very well, that I never-ever in 100 lifetimes can possibly receive 6thD STO energy in this density, but I still thought to be a clever idea to establish such a strong-excluding rule, since nothing lesser & harmful will be allowed streaming into me [as "Reiki stream"], so no harmful energies will be received.. a strict & clear Free-Will declaration to the Universe..

Now, new energy definitely arrived in significant quantities. But because our current human bodies have a very-low "fractional" capacity, what little of it could sediment on me - I think - "accrete into my energy body".. was still significant and by now I had more than a month to experiment accumulating and expending it. I can say, it behaves just like the extra Work energy: Its intelligent. I pondered maybe its 5thD/4thD Elemental Energy that is converging high in the Ionosphere, that I'm ""Breathing In"".

It probably has a raw, 'primal intent of Nature', I think. Malleable, imprint-able by human intent. Not a formed-individual consciousness. But it is definitely a type of intelligent/sentient "ambient" energy. Alive with its own cosmic consciousness. It feels meek, gentle and kind: with the demeanor as grazing cattle and deer. When it is combined [corrupted] with a human intent, so it is now colored the same as the Personality of a human - now led and commanded by human-intent -, the results can be disastrous. "Creative Energy of Humanity trashing around." (IIRC)

Since dogs said to have the IQ of a 4 year old child.. I think the progression into 4th Density will be somewhat that objects will acquire the IQ of our current 3rD-dogs and objects [gate, house, sofa] will have Motherly Kindness and will behave peacefully toward people, kind, welcoming, innocent. Then, following this progression idea, animals in 4thD - I expect - to acquire the IQ of ~~14 year old teenagers and thus our pets will become very Chatty Cathies - prone to dialogue - all of a sudden and they won't be shy to hide their opinions at all!

Owen talks about Elemental Spirits "Energizing plant-life on Earth". I always visualized these Elementals pumping large amounts of pulsating life-energy through density "barriers" down into Earth shouting to Flora & Fauna:
- LIVE! GROW! Multiply!

Owen also reported that it was communicated to him that "Creation is the movement of Divine Will." On pondering this I equated Divine Will with Intent of same.

Last edited:
I think the progression into 4th Density will be somewhat that objects will acquire the IQ of our current 3rD-dogs and objects [gate, house, sofa] will have Motherly Kindness and will behave peacefully toward people, kind, welcoming, innocent.
About 15 years ago in a semi-sleep state I had a vision about an ancient, paleo-style stone arch, a stone gate glowing with such intensity that it was full bright white in color. The energy streaming from it was so immense, but still didn't burn my eyes. It was radiating the warm, intelligent intent of Welcoming Infinite Kindness and peace, forever embracing, beckoning, calming, shining alive-stone. I had a strong bout of home-sickness for days after that vision. And can still feel the powerful sadness overflowing, the "past-realm memory", remembering that I was flung so far away from Home via that "centrifugal-then-hurling-super-intense-spin" away from the realm, where such intelligent, supernova-bright stone-gates are waiting for me.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't know that the Cs ever said that 4D were our creators or that even 4D has a lifespan of "1.5mln" years.
I think the Cassiopaeans have been pretty clear about our creators. They said it was the Orion Union, which seems to be a 4D STS version of NATO crossed with the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, working through Reptilians and Greys.
session941023 said:
Q: (L) How long after mankind was engineered by the Cassiopaeans did they live on the earth in a harmonious, Edenic, condition before the zapping by the Lizards?
A: Mankind was not engineered by us.
Q: (L) Well, were we created by you?
Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?
A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.
Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?
A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.
Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?
A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?
A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?
Q: (L) What is it like back Home?
A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?
Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?
A: Up to 15 feet maximum.
Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.
Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?
Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?
A: Temporarily.
Q: (L) Why only temporarily?
A: DNA conflict.
Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?
Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?
Q: (L) About the same?
Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?
Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?
Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?
A: 6000 BC Approximately. One reference.
Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?
A: 12000 BC approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don't make sense.
Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first.
A: They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions.
Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...
A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.
Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
Orion STS seems to be the ones responsible for designing genomes, seeding star systems with life, and orchestrating the overall grand strategy of all 4D STS races in the Orion arm of the Milky Way galaxy. The Lizzies provide the military infrastructure and managerial oversight to carry out their commands, and the Greys do the actual legwork. The next section talks about how Orion STS altered some master humanoid template to create humanity as we know it.
session000923 said:
Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?
A: Truncated flow.
Q: Truncated flow of what?
A: Liquids.
Q: Liquids from where to where?
A: What is your sense?
Q: Well, what liquids?
A: Time for your input.
Q: Do some of these...
A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!
Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?
A: Yes. Because of design alteration!
Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?
Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations in other segments of the DNA?
Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant portions of our DNA?
A: Close Biogenetic engineering.
Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?
A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.
Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter was truncated?
A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.
Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?
Q: (L) Water?
Q: Saline?
A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.
Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?
A: In part.
Q: Is there anything we can do in terms of activities or...
A: No. Biogenetic engineering.
As far as the 400 year lifespan goes, I would be very careful when making time conversions between 3D and 4D, with the following excerpt being a case in point.
session941022 said:
Q: (L) At one point in a previous transmission it was stated that the Lizard beings altered the human race after a battle for their own "feeding" purposes. Could you clarify this?
A: It would not be possible for these beings to completely control your existence. If it were you would not be able to do the things your race has done. There has been interference by the Lizard beings in the physical structure of the human beings for their own benefit. Remember what we told you before. They have been interfering with the time cycle experienced on this plane, for quite some time as you measure it. For 74 thousand years they have been interfering in a backwards and forwards time reference manner in order to set up circumstances that they perceive to be beneficial for them in the measure of time that you would consider to be forward, that is, in the future. They have been going backwards and forwards in time to do this. They are suspended in the time cycle as they do this. So what they perceive as being your equivalent of one hour could be as long as 74 thousand years.
So assuming that the average human lifespan is 80 years and 74K years is equal to 1 hour, the length of a Reptillian lifespan in 3D terms is 74K*24*365*80 or approximately 52 billion years. This is approximately 4x older than the entire observable universe. I don't believe that the Lizzies are that high and mighty. An interesting clue comes from when they said could be as long instead of is. This ties into the nature of time being described as selective and variable. The Cassiopaeans seem to have tried to tell us again and again that time doesn't really exist, it is not a dimension or something fundamental to the fabric of reality, and it came up again in this session. Time seems to be a subjective consciousness construct, which allows one to narrow one's perception on a particular event and focus on it in isolation of everything else happening in the universe. This is desirable for a smaller consciousness, because when time is abolished, every possible experience happens all at once and one is overwhelmed by a deluge of information which cannot be processed because it requires a greater bandwidth than the mind allows. You probably don't want to attempt it until 6D. Furthermore, the transcripts seem to depict a situation where our perception of time is narrowed to the greatest possible degree, with everything focused on an ephemeral and tenuous present, precariously placed between an immutable past and an unknowable future. The Cassiopaeans seem to tell us that none of these statements about the past, present, and future are correct, with one of the most interesting ramifications being that the future can happen before the past, and different pasts create different presents because the future can connect directly with the past without having to move through what we consider the present. I find it interesting that many of our scientific equations define such and such as a function of time, and in many ways our entire reality is constructed around these "self-evident truths," and considered writing a philosophical essay about a reality where the variable t is meaningless and replaced by some kind of quantum observer effect. The ramifications were really more than I wanted to wrap my head around at the time; it's truly an altered state of awareness in a totally different reality.

Getting back to 400 years, I found this to be a somewhat strained comparison the Cassiopaeans were trying to make about the 4D experience in our 3D terms. I remember Gurdjieff saying something about the centers being given a set amount of energy to process a certain number of experiences, and once they were used up a person would die. Conversely, a person might economize their experiences and use them in accordance with the Work, allowing one to live longer and achieve better crystallization which might be used in the next life, instead of depleting oneself over A influences again and again. This probably ties into the "trilateral continuum" of thought center, spirit center, and physical center, which brings a certain amount of energy into the short wave cycle incarnation, after which it disintegrates and needs to be reconstituted. The average human seems to get 80 years worth of this experiential energy from our linear time perspective, and so my thoughts on the Cassiopaeans' remark is that after the transition to 4D life would seem to be 5x longer. In another session they mentioned this about alien lifespans:
session970809 said:
A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???
Q: And what is this obvious thing?
A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.
Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?
A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.
Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?
A: Why not elements of both?
Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?
A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?
Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a
thing has happened?
A: Maybe 12.
Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...
A: Yes...
Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their life spans?
A: 2,000 of your years.
Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...
A: When in space, that is...
Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?
A: 800 years.
Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?
A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...
A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?
Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?
A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.
Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!
A: You never had one!
Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.
Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?
A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.
Which would seem to be a huge contradiction to the 52 billion figure calculated earlier. I take that to mean the average "alien conquistador" has approximately 10x the amount of life force energy available, and if they're bored just kind of floating around in space that life force energy lasts 2.5x longer than it would on Earth. Since time itself is basically a mental construct, from the point of view of a 3D human watching the Earth go around the sun, the total slice of time that the 4D entites can observe is almost infinitely greater, and while there probably is some type of complex process by which they must move into resosnance with a certain cycle of time in order to manifest within in it, there is no reason they couldn't walk with the dinosaurs and hold conferences at Area 51, all within a lifetime only 10x "deeper" than ours.

Back
Top Bottom