Session 5 August 2017

Happy to hear about Laura's recuperation. :hug2:

Thank you for the new session, lot of info to think about.

Hindsight Man said:
Thanks for the session guys,glad to know your knee is healing Laura!

I'm still struggling with the concept of the soul smash.I mean,surely souls have experienced madness before,or else every nuthouse in the world would be full of ''soul smashed'' individuals.Cassies pointed out that the jews that were rounded up in germany were purging guilt that they accumulated as atlantean guards.So why is this gender insanity soul smashing and those events are not?Is it the timing?Or is it a different type of insanity?Is it simply because they're denying basic reality?But surely someone who hallucinates a fish on their lap when one isn't there is also denying basic reality.What is it about this in particular that leads to such a horrid fate? :huh:

In response to your question, it would probably be good for you to re-read the initial mention of "soul smashing" in its context. It apparently is closely related to The Wave, the "hyperkinetic sensate". It's not something that occurs in the ordinary states.

28 Nov 2009 said:
Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(C******) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(C******) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(A****) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Un grand Merci LAura et les membres du Château ainsi qu'aux Cassiopéens pour cette session intéressante...
Prenez bien soin de Vous et ne vous fatiguez pas trop...

A great Thank you LAura and the members of the Castle and the Cassiopaeans for this interesting session ...
Take good care of yourself and do not tire yourself too much ...

Thank you for the new session! :)

Bear said:
I think echoing Joe’s comment in the past or during a radio program, Trump, even with all his warts, has at least given a pause to the path the Deep State had been on and would have continued seamlessly if Clinton had won. He has also inadvertently given many the chance to see the man behind the curtain, especially Republican voters.

Thinking back to after the election, I was just happy that Clinton had not won. Trump may not have what it takes to take on the deep state, but at least despite the madness that has ensued with the attacks on him, etc that a nice middle finger has been given to the deep state and its minions with the election result. At least some people, whether they realize it or not, have that.

Yes, and the situation is probably so dire, that it's not realistically possible to do much more than expose the deep state. Or it would take a leader like Putin to step by step make all the right strategic moves during very long time. Even in foreign countries under US influence it's real challenge to take the power back. In Turkey the coup attempt against Erdogan gave opportunity for him to clean the house, but that's very dangerous situation where things could easily go south. If Trump would directly face impeachment, then maybe a huge popular support by rallies etc. in response to this could give similar opportunity, but again, this could turn into disaster and in the US the deep state has home advantage.

Laura said:
Hindsight Man said:

I'm still struggling with the concept of the soul smash.I mean,surely souls have experienced madness before,or else every nuthouse in the world would be full of ''soul smashed'' individuals.Cassies pointed out that the jews that were rounded up in germany were purging guilt that they accumulated as atlantean guards.So why is this gender insanity soul smashing and those events are not?Is it the timing?Or is it a different type of insanity?Is it simply because they're denying basic reality?But surely someone who hallucinates a fish on their lap when one isn't there is also denying basic reality.What is it about this in particular that leads to such a horrid fate? :huh:

In response to your question, it would probably be good for you to re-read the initial mention of "soul smashing" in its context. It apparently is closely related to The Wave, the "hyperkinetic sensate". It's not something that occurs in the ordinary states.

In addition to that, Keit posted some interesting thoughts on the matter a few years back. Her thoughts were later confirmed by the Cs, see below. In a more down to earth sense, the "Wave" could be described as our extremely toxic and pathological environment, just witness the latest push for the transgender insanity. It is easy to lose one's way in this environment, which can lead to a downward spiral and eventually to "soul smashing". Note that this seems to be an individual thing rather than a "group karma" thing.

Here is Keit's post from 2009:

Keit said:
Laura said:
Now, as to whether or not they can DO this, I don't know. I guess that's a good question for the next session. All I know is that this is what they PLAN to do, and it may very well work to some extent or in some way, and that, alone, is horrifying enough.

I want to share some thoughts on the 'smashing of the souls" topic.

The possibility of having enormous amounts of energy as a result of generating enough pain and suffering and using it to crash many souls is definitely terrifying and mind boggling. And, indeed, the question is if it is possible, and if it is, how exactly something like this can happen and how to prevent it?

Not long ago I read Illion's "Darkness over Tibet" (C's remarked about the book that it is a disguise for conveying truths of a spiritual nature as well as a depiction of 4th density realities). And in the book author mentions several interesting points about soul and the possibility of losing it:

Darkness over Tibet said:
"Life would have no meaning if there was no alternative between light and darkness, Dolma," I said. "There are two currents of life. One is moving upward and the other downward. The moment one loses one's soul one is precipitated into a downward current"

And:

"Do you think I have a soul?" asked the boy. I looked into his eyes. "Yes, Ke Shu Kha Ru," I answered, "you have." "Can man lose his soul?" "Yes, I think so, but not all at once. It is a slow and dreadful process." "How can he lose it?" "By sinning against his soul." "How?." "By brutalizing his soul; By using God for selfish purposes."

And:

"After a slight pause he asked: "And the people who have no soul...who is their father?" "They were children of our father," I answered sadly, "but the great black God possesses their souls." "Has he taken it?" "Yes - or rather, they have given it to him." Could "black God" take our souls too?" "No, he cannot, unless we give them to him voluntarily".

So we have several things here: It seems that even one has a soul, it doesn't mean that one necessarily will find oneself on an "upward"/developmental current of life. It IS possible to lose a soul if one will choose to sin against one's soul - essentially to go against one's "being"/level of being.

Another thing that we get from the above, that a soul cannot be "taken", it should be given voluntarily. It is a result of one's choice. The tricky part about it is, that according to C's, the "fall" also happened because human kind made a choice, but it was a choice as a result of 4D STS manipulation - they were deceived. But it was their choice non the less. It puts "greys" claims to the abductees that they agreed (at some point) to be taken and tampered with in a different and more sinister light. The stakes appear to be higher and more complicated.

But how all those ideas can be applied to our personal lives?

My own painful life experiences and the resulting narcissistic wounding made me realize that we all have our own personal "battle for the soul". Growing up in a toxic environment, being exposed to pathological way of thinking influences one's mind and thinking process. In a sense, person (out of ignorance and tragic lack of awareness) learns to resonate with ideas (thought centers) which are not of his/her level of being. And since it is very painful and straining for the soul, unless a person makes a conscious choice of stopping identifying with those damaging archetypes, it will gradually deform the soul and put it on a downward path. And tragic and manipulative as it is, it will be this person's "choice", because "we can always go home". Because if we have a spark of pure and true creativity inside us, it will find the existence in the deep and filthy mud of pathology so repulsive, it will try to find a way out.

The problem is that the mud might be so thick, one might have a hard time having enough hope to keep making the right choice, so one may succumb and eventually give up. And I think that this might happen when a person, as a result of his/her wounding, will start to believe/resonate strongly with pathological ideas and believe that this is who he/she is and act upon it. This person, instead of aligning oneself with names of God (creativity) will align oneself with the names of Wrath (entropy). And this what might be called "sinning against one's soul."

And that leads to the remark made by C's in the following excerpt:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, gave Esau the blessing. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?
A: Trampled leaves of wrath.
Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?
A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?
Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?
A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!
Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'
A: Removes chlorophyll.
Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?
A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.
Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?
A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

What if the idea behind 4d STS plan of crashing the souls is an ongoing process that begun a long time ago? It is trans-generational, trans-cultural and even trans-reincarnational. The goal is to create extremely toxic environment where people with souls have little chance of choosing to align themselves with the names of God. In this case the eventual "crushing" is just a final "small event" considering the fact that the choice of going on a downward developmental spiral is a very gradual process. At the beginning, pathology moves slowly while infiltrating every aspect of our lives, but at some point (and as it seems in our generation) it might reach a critical mass, where many may choose to sin against their souls and give enough energy to 4d STS to implement their plan.

Until now they "squeezed" the life (chlorophyll?) out of us "mercifully", just like a parasite makes sure to keep its host alive. But there might come a moment where the gravity of soul killing pathology is so heavy, there is not enough "air" to breath. So the soul reaches a fast track of total disintegration into a primal matter.

It gives a whole new meaning to the "battle for the souls". It is an ongoing battle that goes through us, and it is not too late for us (though not much time remains) to stop aligning ourselves with the names of Wrath. But since we are talking about reaching a critical mass here, it is also very important to make everything possible to help others (who's souls are tortured and in pain) and give them a fighting chance.

Here's the session where the Cs confirmed this:

13th September 2009 said:
Q: (Joe) What was your theory? (L) She was talking about Illion's Darkness over Tibet and the descending spiral and that it's a choice and you have to...

A: We couldn't have explained it any better!

Q: (Scottie) Did you write about this on the forum? (Keit) Yeah. (Scottie) How did I miss that?? (A***) Yeah. (Keit) I have some more to say about this. (Joe) So that was about trying to smash all these souls back into primal matter, was that it?

Q: (Allen) Could you just explain it, because I didn't read it. (Keit) What I said is that... I brought this in quotes and quoted from Darkness Over Tibet. The author mentions that there are two possibilities in development: upward and downward. And there is a possibility of losing one's soul, but it should be a conscious decision, it's a choice. And it can't be taken by force. (L) But they can make you choose by wearing you out. (Keit) Exactly, and I gave my personal example where I felt that traumatic experiences in our lives kind of manipulates us into choosing the downward development. And we basically choose something that is against our own level of being. And it's so traumatic for the soul, that it twists the soul and puts it in a downward position. The eventual outcome of this event is basically smashing the soul, even if the final smashing event is relative small. And that's why there is so much suffering and pathology in the world, where they force and manipulate souls into choosing. (L) Against their own nature. (PL) And Illion said that the worse thing for a human being is the sin against their own soul. (Keit) And sinning against the soul is going against your own level or nature of being. So, like narcissistic tendencies and everything, that's why for our own sake we need to clean ourselves. (DD) Is this why they've injected so many drugs into the culture to just weaken people?

A: Yes and remember also transmarginal inhibition principles.

Q: (L) One of those principles is that even strong dogs that could not be broken in ordinary ways, if they subjected them to physical trauma like surgery, or illness, or something like that, that that would weaken them to the point where they could be turned. So torture is also part of this process.

Q: (L) And we live now in a culture of torture which is basically a soul-smashing culture.

Q: (L) So there are souls that are being twisted and deformed to the point where they will... I mean, a lot of these people think that they will be going to heaven because they're imposing their god's will on other people, and they think that whatever they have to do to bring in the rule of their distorted version of Jesus Christ on Earth or whatever - ya know, these fundies - that basically they themselves are putting themselves in the position of being soul smashed because they are completely going against not only the teachings of Christ, but also against their own natures. I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in C**rches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil. (Joe) I wonder if it extends to people who aren't directly involved in it, but are just ordinary members of the population whose minds are so twisted that in their own minds they sanction it or they agree with it. Even when they're faced with the facts, they're not being lied to so much, but they realize the whole thing about torture and the CIA and torture camps...

A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Q: (Joe) That's really interesting because it kind of explains the whole debate over torture, and how they've been trying to get people to accept torture. And more and more facts coming out about the reality of the CIA having tortured and trying to twist that around to get people to accept that as something that is conscionable.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Q: (DD) That's why there's the popularity of television shows like "24". (Joe) Conditioning people. (DD) It's wildly popular. (Joe) I mean, you get all these people who are faced with the real life torture of another human being, and they actually cheer it on. And if that's the same as participation, then these people are all being put on that downward spiral.

A: Remember the "lake of fire" in the Book of Revelation? Remember that those who live by the sword will die by the sword?

Q: (Keit) What's "lake of fire"? (Allen) In Revelation where all those who didn't accept Christ would be thrown in... (Joe) Hell, basically.

A: Soul smashing.

Q: (L) Creepy. (Allen) I'm thinking about all those people who don't necessarily think torture is okay, but they still... like they abhor torture but they're still kind of accepting it because it's necessary, or maybe they just try to not think about it at all. (Joe) Well, people who think it's necessary... (L) They're already lost. They've already bought it. I mean, the scientific evidence is that if you need information or whatever, if there's some justifiable reason, that is NOT the way to get it. The records of the inquisition which are extensive - I mean, tens of thousands of people were tortured and confessed to the most outrageous lies just to get it over with. Just get it over with and let me die! I'll tell you anything you want me to say! And they confessed to flying on broomsticks, to mating with devils, to dancing naked in the moonlight, to kissing each other's backsides... I mean, you name it, and they confessed to it just to get it to stop. And it was ALL horse-hockey! (Allen) And I'm sorry, even if scientific evidence doesn’t show that, even if we said, "Oh yeah, torture actually works for getting information," you're still torturing human beings! It's still abhorrent. It's like, how can you do that?! (Keit) The thought I had is that pathology, what is done to children of narcissistic families, it's like torture. (L) It IS torture! (Keit) And what happens is kind of like it poisons them and basically allows them to accept the torture environment. Because they already experienced it, they were like touched by evil. (L) Torturing another human being to force them to say or do something that is against their principles is wrong no matter what your perspective. They are, each individual, entitled to their principles, to their ideas, to their politics whatever. And if you want to change that, or if you think that there is something about their point of view that is threatening to you, then the way to change that is by discourse, by education, by sharing information and data. NOT by trying to force them to go against what is rightfully theirs, at the soul level, by torture! To try to force somebody like that is basically a kind of soul killing of its own. Jesus even said in the New Testament that whoever is a stumbling block to the least of these, it would be better for him that he had never been born. And when he said, "never been born", that's almost like a way of saying his soul is going to be smashed. It's just really astonishing. (DD) What happens to a soul after it is smashed?

A: Primal matter. Start the cycle over. Millions or billions of years acquiring consciousness.

Q: (DD) So you start out as like a hydrogen atom or something. (Joe) You become a rock. (PL) Is there a link between a “smashing year” that was announced by the Cs early this year? It was mentioned, and now we're talking about soul smashing... (L) Well, it's kind of interesting because this insight that I had about soul-smashing, when I woke up that particular morning is that that is what they are trying to do: they actually think that they can smash souls and turn them into primal matter. And it was such a shocking thought to me, and just now I'm realizing that this insight came through in the year they called a "smashing year". This insight kind of came smashing through into my consciousness - to even think of that; that's almost unthinkable. (PL) If they smash the soul of human beings, then aren't they losing because we are their cattle? So it's more like that... (Joe) The whole thing starts again...

A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

Iarrthoir Firinne said:
Thank you for sharing this session, interesting as always. So pleased to hear your knee is rebuilding itself Laura. :hug2: Pierre, just on the offchance, have you tried a chiropractor? I'm sure you have as you mentioned you've tried lots of different avenues but thought I'd mention it just in case as my back and/or neck being out is what gives me migraines. Hope you get it sorted soon. :hug2:

Yes I had dozens of sessions with chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists, etc. No success.

At least, now we know the nature of the problem and knowing the problem is already having half the solution!

Hindsight Man said:

First of all, it's not necessarily a 'horrid fate' but probably more along the lines of the cycle of life. All matter is 'recycled' in one way or another as we know and can observe. We can hypothesize that the same process occurs with consciousness. So 'soul smashing' could probably be also described as soul 'recycling' where in the case of a person who has not integrated or individualized their essence (i.e. taken 'ownership' of it which involves making a definitive choice through learning lessons), that essence gets recycled. I also don't think it's just the 'transgender' issue in play here, but that issue gives a pretty clear example of people who refuse, in a very overt way, to make a choice to the point that they want to be 'both'. It seems there is no option where you can chose 'both', so if a 'wave of hyperkinetic sensate' amplifies what is inside a person, then what do we expect would happen in that case when a person refuses to make a choice where a choice is required?

Many thanks for the new session to Laura and the crew :flowers:

Glad to know the knee is on the mend and healing well Laura. I hope you will be dancing by New Years!
Good luck with your therapy Pierre.
Take Care all,
Shelly

Thanks for another great session and posting it so fast (again).

Glad to hear C's confirm Laura's knee is re-forming. And hope Pierre gets benefits finally from the InfraBed (that was another great project to see completed and quickly). Also, others with persistent health problems at the chateau could benefit (it works for quite a lot of ailments).

There were a lot of interesting points in the session (and confirmations of what seemed evident) - as well as the excerpts and discussions from earlier ones. We all need to stay aware and hang in there - giving as much support and creative energy to the network and all who ask to get through the worsening chaos. At some point, the "real test" will be upon us to be able to hold our own, so to speak, and remain sober and able to help (and see what's really happening/coming) - having "tempered our spirits" with lesser challenges / Petty Tyrants, worked on as many of our programs and issues as possible - to make the difference at the "appointed time," which no one can know exactly. We'd need to be able to face the Unknown with calm and grace. Stay strong, everyone.

Glad to see you getting stronger Laura. Good to see you guys back in the groove
I have a feeling Trump is quite a bit smarter ( strategic) than hes given credit for.
He's exposed the Deep State and corrupt Media, organizing his inner team and staying on message with the people. He's surrounding himself with military personnel to have them on side in case he has to ask for the people's help with a purge. It's unconstitutional to tie the President's hands on foreign policy. So this has to be challenged in the court. And that has exposed the Congress as the corrupt scum they are.
Maybe the people will vote in a new crop in 2018?..... I think that's when their up for reelection???
Plenty of hope in my eyes. .... BTW our new cycle will sort out the wheat from the chaff.
Some "people" are not worth feeding......

Thank you Laura and the Chateau members for this new session and all the work you do!
:clap:

As far as I can see the rebellion is brewing out there, one reason is because of the the Debbie Wasserman Schultz scandal
and the Feds investigation arresting the DNC Tech-guy, Imran Awan.
More and more people came to realize Seth Rich was the informant to Wikileaks, and probably the investigation
never gonna touch the Clintons and their foundation, the dirty money and how the abused their power, etc.

It's interesting to see how things escalating on the net, Lionel had a few videos on this in the last couple of days, one is with Charles Ortel:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLoqu_X540

https://youtu.be/WjLoqu_X540

Thank you for the reminder about the soul smashing.

Thank you so much for this informative session. Things are certainly unstable and heating up over here in the USA! Glad that your knee is healing Laura, I hope it is 100% before too long, heal well.

Joe said:
Hindsight Man said:

First of all, it's not necessarily a 'horrid fate' but probably more along the lines of the cycle of life. All matter is 'recycled' in one way or another as we know and can observe. We can hypothesize that the same process occurs with consciousness. So 'soul smashing' could probably be also described as soul 'recycling' where in the case of a person who has not integrated or individualized their essence (i.e. taken 'ownership' of it which involves making a definitive choice through learning lessons), that essence gets recycled. I also don't think it's just the 'transgender' issue in play here, but that issue gives a pretty clear example of people who refuse, in a very overt way, to make a choice to the point that they want to be 'both'. It seems there is no option where you can chose 'both', so if a 'wave of hyperkinetic sensate' amplifies what is inside a person, then what do we expect would happen in that case when a person refuses to make a choice where a choice is required?

Well it seems pretty horrible to me,but then again,I'm thinking of all the instances in which nature is cruel.Imagine being a spider that gets infected by wasp larvae which hatch inside you or being a fly slowly drained of life by the spider.Or being a fox that gets caught by some cruel people or being human that gets caught by psychopaths.The list of atrocities that occur as part of the natural cycle are endless and I certainly wouldn't want to be a part of it.
So one manifestation of it is the flat earth movement,another would be the people who not only try to seem like both men and women at the same time (and appearing quite repulsive) but also seek to force others to view the world that way,starting with children.I'm kind of starting to get it.I think perhaps we can toss the rabid Russia haters in that crowd as well.I don't mean people who simply dislike Russia due to programming and muh commies and all that,but the ones who hate every bit of the Cyrillic alphabet simply for being associated with Russia and who see Putin as the new Literal Hitler™ and every Russian as a spy.I think ISIS would fit that description,even though it's an artificial creation.
Any other movements that display that kind of behavior?

Back
Top Bottom