Session 5 August 2017

Thank you very much Elidhieaea of Cassiopaea,Laura, Andromeda, Galatea and all The Team for this useful information. :flowers:

How we can avoid the Soul Smashing? comes to my mind the Cs`words:"Emotions that limits is an impediment to progress.Emotions is also necessary to make progress in 3erd density.It is natural.When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open TO UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that means YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THE NEXT DENSITY" and that could be mean inoculated from the hyperkinetic sensate from the Wave.We have much work to do!!!if :knitting:

lux said:
It is like choose the way totally opposit to one's nature, against the soul. When somebody made mistakes and learn, then possible is to that universe gives to such individual signs or "kicks", in order to give the chance that individual change himself. But if somebody "dig up" as the "alien-man-and-woman-hybrid" it is like say to the universe: "Get lost! I want to be alien-man-and-woman-hybrid!". And what then? The universe may treat such individual as the degeneration and get rid of him or such individual will find himself in the position without the possibility to development and will choose to start everything from the beginning.

Good point. If we look at the 'living system' i.e. all of nature, when 'hybrids' or otherwise 'non-genetically-conforming' organisms are born, they do not survive, either as a result of the defects making them non-viable or being rejected by the mother.

goyacobol said:
Kisito said:
Hello the castle team and thank you for this beautiful session. Happy to hear that Laura's knees in the process of healing. I hope that the migraines of Peter will cease. I would like to know if a person can find this session of 1990, which announces the arrival of a child? Good luck to all.

I think they meant 1990s and this session is the only reference I found.

Q: (L) Well, is that what is wrong with me tonight. You aren't telling me much.

A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

Q: (L) Would it be a good idea to do the Reiki exercises and stop the cycle?

A: Your cycle may stop soon anyway.

Q: (L) Well, is it true that that exercise, when it stops your cycle, it also stops the aging process?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial.

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) But, I thought you guys said I had another baby waiting to come in?

A: Does not necessarily mean will make it.

Q: (L) So, am I going through the change here?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) When will it start?

A: Open.

I also am glad to hear that Laura's knees are "reforming" and are up to 46% already. I think that is great progress and hope it continues to improve daily.

Thank you all who participated and provided the transcription. :)

Sorry, I missed giving the session date and link for the quote above which should be Session 9 December 1994.

A great session, thank you for sharing :thup: I shall hopefully not be standing too long infront of the mirror too ;D

Very interesting session, thank you for sharing! I'm happy to know that the rebuilding process of your baby knee is 46% Laura, that's almost half way, so the process is going pretty steady I think! Hope full recovery will be reached in no time :flowers:

Q: (Galatea) It's interesting that they speak about the balancing of duality, especially with the rise of trans people and men identifying as women and women identifying as men.

A: Indeed. It is a reflection of chaos and entropy. We warned about disintegration and soul smashing increasing.

Quite worrying times. :/

Laura it's great to hear that your knee is slowly but surely rebuilding! Thank you for the session! So much to think about!

Joe said:
lux said:
It is like choose the way totally opposit to one's nature, against the soul. When somebody made mistakes and learn, then possible is to that universe gives to such individual signs or "kicks", in order to give the chance that individual change himself. But if somebody "dig up" as the "alien-man-and-woman-hybrid" it is like say to the universe: "Get lost! I want to be alien-man-and-woman-hybrid!". And what then? The universe may treat such individual as the degeneration and get rid of him or such individual will find himself in the position without the possibility to development and will choose to start everything from the beginning.

Good point. If we look at the 'living system' i.e. all of nature, when 'hybrids' or otherwise 'non-genetically-conforming' organisms are born, they do not survive, either as a result of the defects making them non-viable or being rejected by the mother.

Yes, this is probably expression of the same rule obligated in the universe. The mother of an animal specie can abandon their young, which die and go to the ground. As the universe or the 7th Density which represents core of the whole existence and mother of all souls, send some of their children to the 1st Density.

Thank for another session. :) I wish all the team well who are struggling with the health issues.

Thanks for the session guys and the comments about soul smashing really interesting
Glad to hear your making progress Laura

stay safe all :cool2:

Thank you very much for the new session. This leaves a lot to think about.
Laura, I'm so glad your knee is getting better
Step by step we will get far
A huge hug guys! :hug2:

I have an off topic question and didn,t know where to put it..
I was wonder if the crystal network ever got going, and if so , is it by invitation only?
Just wondering since there hasn't been anything about it lately.

Meager1 said:
I have an off topic question and didn,t know where to put it..
I was wonder if the crystal network ever got going, and if so , is it by invitation only?
Just wondering since there hasn't been anything about it lately.

Meager1,

Almost everything you ever wanted to know about the crystal project has accumulated in the original session thread.

Here is a good information post by Chu on ordering crystals but to find out answers to different questions the whole thread answers most of them.

Session 7 May 2016

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom