Session 5 August 2017

Thank you for sharing a new session! Let's hope the Infrabed is a hit. A swift recovery to all of you, who need to heal. :flowers: It is defenitely a time for headaches.

Thanks for a very interesting session. Much to ponder on as usual.

Good to know your 'new knee' is going so well too Laura.

Thank you all for this great session! :thup:

Fantastic as always! Glad to hear your knee is healing, Laura. The sentiments about Trump are rather interesting - some parts mentioned on him are reminiscent of Putin and others before him, being a businessman and trade-focused among politicians. Damn congress / the Deep State!

The topics of information / molecular chilarity, bird babies and mirrors is also fascinating. There's typically a pull or visual refocus when I look into mirrors with intent - it is something that is sensed viscerally and intuitively. Many experience the same OSIT.

Hello everyone! I'm glad the knee is getting better Laura, hope you'll get rid of migraines Pierre. Thank you for the session.
I watched video where J.Peterson comments Trump. Trump's IQ is 160!!! That's a lot. It is true that I make fun of Trump's hair :) but I honestly have a respect for him because he's trying, he had good intentions when he became a candidate for president, but he can't fight all that scum alone. He already suffers much, I read an article that he goes every weekend to play golf, this is how he tries to relax from all. He is not a bad guy.
Stay well.
Bye

Thanks for the session.

Thanks for confirming about the mirrors. Since 2014, I have been aware of things that can see through and even come through mirrors. It's a good thing to know that it probably wasn't just my imagination. I wrote a bit about it in the thread "The Dragon and I" in creative acts.

Another great session folks. Whew, things are really unraveling on the BBM. I still find it hard to believe how otherwise intelligent people, in my geographic area anyway, are so sucked by the lies and slurs against Trump propagated by the msm and the other players of the deep state.
Glad to hear your knee's healing nicely Laura.

goyacobol said:
goyacobol said:
Kisito said:
Hello the castle team and thank you for this beautiful session. Happy to hear that Laura's knees in the process of healing. I hope that the migraines of Peter will cease. I would like to know if a person can find this session of 1990, which announces the arrival of a child? Good luck to all.

I think they meant 1990s and this session is the only reference I found.

Q: (L) Well, is that what is wrong with me tonight. You aren't telling me much.

A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

Q: (L) Would it be a good idea to do the Reiki exercises and stop the cycle?

A: Your cycle may stop soon anyway.

Q: (L) Well, is it true that that exercise, when it stops your cycle, it also stops the aging process?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial.

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) But, I thought you guys said I had another baby waiting to come in?

A: Does not necessarily mean will make it.

Q: (L) So, am I going through the change here?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) When will it start?

A: Open.

Sorry, I missed giving the session date and link for the quote above which should be Session 9 December 1994.
Thank you for your delicacy goyacobol.
In the last session, I understand that the child is already born, and that he should meet Laura ..
Wait and see... :)

Meager1 said:
I have an off topic question and didn,t know where to put it..
I was wonder if the crystal network ever got going, and if so , is it by invitation only?
Just wondering since there hasn't been anything about it lately.

If you had been paying the least bit of attention to the REST of the forum, you would know about Laura's stem cell treatment and why those plans are on hold!

Kisito said:
goyacobol said:
goyacobol said:
Kisito said:
Hello the castle team and thank you for this beautiful session. Happy to hear that Laura's knees in the process of healing. I hope that the migraines of Peter will cease. I would like to know if a person can find this session of 1990, which announces the arrival of a child? Good luck to all.

I think they meant 1990s and this session is the only reference I found.

Q: (L) Well, is that what is wrong with me tonight. You aren't telling me much.

A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

Q: (L) Would it be a good idea to do the Reiki exercises and stop the cycle?

A: Your cycle may stop soon anyway.

Q: (L) Well, is it true that that exercise, when it stops your cycle, it also stops the aging process?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial.

Q: (L) But, I thought you guys said I had another baby waiting to come in?

A: Does not necessarily mean will make it.

Q: (L) So, am I going through the change here?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) When will it start?

Sorry, I missed giving the session date and link for the quote above which should be Session 9 December 1994.
Thank you for your delicacy goyacobol.
In the last session, I understand that the child is already born, and that he should meet Laura ..
Wait and see... :)

I found another excerpt from a session from October 28, 1994:
Q: (L) Now, several people have told me that there is a small child who is with me constantly, who is she and why is she here?

A: Next in line.

Q: (L) Next in line for what?

A: Birth.

Q: (L) Am I going to have another child?

Q: (L) How many are there in line?

A: One.

Q: (L) Male or female?

A: Female.

Q: (L) Is this to happen within the next year?

Q: (L) I am 42 years old. If I were to get pregnant would I be able to have a normal pregnancy and produce a healthy infant?

A: Yes. Your consciousness will soon give you spectacularly sharp, exact and correct information.

Thank you for the session.Very glad to hear your baby knee is well.I'm sending you all healing thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom