Session 5 August 2017

(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.
When I read this, I started to sing: “When small hands join, everything can be done, everything can be done.....”

Something like support for Lauras stems cells.

This is the song from a child's movie: "Train in the Snow". The film is about a group of rural students, who were for the first time in a nearby big city. On returning home remained buried in the snow. To survive and return home, they had to reconcile and forget about each other; Differences, intolerance, conflicts, hate, envy....

Given the situation in the world (what is and what is coming), I think all of us need a little children's optimism and a reminder of what really matters.

https://youtu.be/3UZzP6hkD1Y

Translation of the song text:

Every line, every hill, needs a train in the snow.
It is necessary to stop, to understand, what a small creature can do.

When many small agree, heart drive, enthusiasm is the fuel.
Only loud, let's clear who the sparrow and who is the giant.

When many small ones agree, then the strength is multiplied by one hundred times.
And that means we're stronger when we get together in the choir.

A small spark fire hides, drops to a drop, the river is.
For this reason, everybody in the flock, like a sparrow... (Živ…živ…živ).

When small hands join, everything can be done, everything can be done.....

Meager1 said:
Maybe if Trump passed laws against animal slaughter houses etc. all the 2D folks and probably most of the OPs would suddenly love him. But even then, it wouldn't be helping anything.
I think there needs to be more sensitivity in this topic.
If a person kills more animals than is necessary or is cruel to them more than is needed, then 4D takes such behavior as an excuse or passport to make the damage to people.
4D allegedly sometimes adds attachments to animals to enhance that effect.
Very nasty things are happening in slaughterhouses. Something similar happens to people in concentration camps. But because of slaughterhouses, people can not say they did not deserve it. Sometimes this is the only way to understand their behavior.
If someone says "no" to animal suffering, he may say "no" to his own suffering in the future. Not completely, of course, but suffering can be bigger or smaller, necessary and unnecessary.
Not only 2D people have the sensitivity to animal suffering. What about insensitivity? This may be someone who in the past life was wolf, fox, hyena... also 2D. Lonely wolf with no love to cows, horses, deers... even to other wolfs.
2D can be someone who puts animals before the people. But that does not mean that people have an interest in creating bad karma for themselves. It is necessary to create a balance between the need for nutrition and creating suffering of other beings. Nutrition should be optimal, creating suffering as low as possible.
And it would be good for people to be grateful to the animals and be aware they are creating the debt they will pay. That's part of consciousness. Do they have to beg for forgiveness and eat animals in a feeling of unhappy necessity? Maybe. It would be better to feed on energy that does not come from someone's suffering. But, unfortunately, we are placed in that position. But if someone does this with pride, joy and cruelty, I wonder what the universe's answer will be?

THX for the Session!

Gaby said:
Thank you for the session! :flowers: :wizard:

I also noticed recently that there seems to be in general an urge in people to have babies. Perhaps they are perceiving something in the environment like the birdies.

The world is pretty crazy and we still have some way to go. I'm grateful to feel sane in an insane world thanks to the Cs and this network.

Your commend reminded me of this:

A baby in India has been born 'pregnant' with his half-formed twin. The rare case of 'fetus-in-fetu' is a congenital anomaly in which a malformed and parasitic fetus grows inside the body of a baby.

Half-formed, seven centimeters in length and weighing only 150 grams, with a brain and limbs, the fetus had formed in his twin brother's abdomen in a case that has astonished India's medical fraternity.

Only 100-200 cases of this kind have been documented worldwide. A fetus-in-fetu is estimated to occur once in every 500,000 live births.

http://www.dw.com/en/baby-in-india-born-pregnant-with-his-half-formed-twin-stuns-doctors/a-39928033

A big thank you for a really informative and useful session!! :wizard: :flowers:

Laura said:
(...)

(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.

Q: (Pierre) Do you want to know how many percent of rebuilding you've achieved? [laughter] Completion percentage?

(L) That's what the engineer wants to know: What's the percentage of completion of the rebuilding process?

A: 46 but soft.

Q: (L) It's very soft. It's not finished. Very fragile.

(Joe) It's like a baby's knee.

(Galatea) You're getting a new knee!

A: Yes (...)

Yey for the baby knee!! :cheer: I hope the pain has subsided and the knee reconstruction process is taking place without much discomfort.

I'm glad to hear Pierre's headaches are likely to be a thing of the past soon as well!!

As for Trump, I guess Laura was right on the money when she said this in the Venezuela thread:

Laura said:
I guess people should pay close attention to what is going on in Venezuela because it looks like the same thing could come to the USA

Gaby said:
Thank you for the session! :flowers: :wizard:

I also noticed recently that there seems to be in general an urge in people to have babies. Perhaps they are perceiving something in the environment like the birdies.

The world is pretty crazy and we still have some way to go. I'm grateful to feel sane in an insane world thanks to the Cs and this network.

My thoughts precisely Gaby! Gosh, just imagine watching the Trump show without the background knowledge! :scared:

I wonder to what extent the level of craziness of this all is responsible for the denial of facts and refusal to examine and accept the impact of the current global situation on people's lives.

I'm re-reading the Wave at the moment and in volume 1 Laura quoted Stanley Cohen's "States of Denial" and boy these descriptions do fit a lot of responses to the current events I've observed:

* Literal denial: "no, it didn't happen"
* Interpretative denial: facts are not denied but interpreted or rationalised (like in the Stockholm syndrome)
* Implicatory denial: there's no attempt to deny the facts or their interpretation. What is denied is the psychological, political or moral implications that follow.

I've been thinking about the below part of the session:

Laura said:
(...) (Andromeda) Is there any meaning behind the wave of birdies we've been rescuing lately, or is it just there are a lot of birdies this year?

A: General sign of the times.

Q: (Joe) Does that mean that before the planet descends into chaos, all the species go bonkers breeding and having babies?

A: Close (...)

I wonder how it relates to information provided during the Session on 6 November 1994? If it does at all, the C's didn't indicate that "all species" include all humans. Maybe some will "go bonkers breeding and having babies" and others will follow the below pattern?

That's just a guess but maybe this will be another difference between people who are prone to "soul smashing" and those who have done enough work on themselves to have some protection?

Laura said:
Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"

A: Energy redirection.

Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?

A: Overview.

Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?

A: Sexual.

Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would frighten people?

A: Repercussions.

Q: (L) What are the repercussions?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?

A: First you must figure out answer to number one.

Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) Am I close?

A: Yes.
Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

Thank you for sharing this session. I am glad that your knees are healing, Laura. And I am extra glad that your pain is/will be gone.

Thank you for the great session, guys. Amazing to read about hyperkinetic sensate and that your knee is surely being repaired, Laura. Great to know!

Thank you Laura and the whole crew for another great session full of great insights, and also great to know that you're knee is getting better. :clap: :cheer: :clap:

Thank you Laura and crew for an interesting an insightful session. These are crazy and dark times! I'm glad your knee is repairing itself Laura!

Kisito said:
Hello the castle team and thank you for this beautiful session. Happy to hear that Laura's knees in the process of healing. I hope that the migraines of Peter will cease. I would like to know if a person can find this session of 1990, which announces the arrival of a child? Good luck to all.

I think they meant 1990s and this session is the only reference I found.

Q: (L) Well, is that what is wrong with me tonight. You aren't telling me much.

A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

Q: (L) Would it be a good idea to do the Reiki exercises and stop the cycle?

A: Your cycle may stop soon anyway.

Q: (L) Well, is it true that that exercise, when it stops your cycle, it also stops the aging process?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial.

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) But, I thought you guys said I had another baby waiting to come in?

A: Does not necessarily mean will make it.

Q: (L) So, am I going through the change here?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) When will it start?

A: Open.

I also am glad to hear that Laura's knees are "reforming" and are up to 46% already. I think that is great progress and hope it continues to improve daily.

Thank you all who participated and provided the transcription. :)

Hindsight Man said:
Thanks for the session guys,glad to know your knee is healing Laura!

I'm still struggling with the concept of the soul smash.I mean,surely souls have experienced madness before,or else every nuthouse in the world would be full of ''soul smashed'' individuals.Cassies pointed out that the jews that were rounded up in germany were purging guilt that they accumulated as atlantean guards.So why is this gender insanity soul smashing and those events are not?Is it the timing?Or is it a different type of insanity?Is it simply because they're denying basic reality?But surely someone who hallucinates a fish on their lap when one isn't there is also denying basic reality.What is it about this in particular that leads to such a horrid fate? :huh:

Humans and all the creatures on Earth also the other beings in the universe are determined to go through certain lessons. One is learning through the incarnations, he make the mistakes, but he also make the progress. He get the karma, but he rebirt for chance to pay the debt and learn lessons. However some individual, for example, come to Earth born as the male, what was determined by karma and he need to go through some lessons as the male and it determining his existence, phisicality give certain restrictions, but also capabilities.

It's okay that one sometimes step forward, sometimes step backward, as long as, he remains toward right direction, learning on his mistakes. But, what if some individual born as the man and in his life waiting for him some lessons which he has to experience as the man, for example, in some relationship or other social relations. But he choose to be some alien-man-and-woman-hybrid, start destroying his body, adopt strange lifestyle and express behaviour, incomprehensibly by other people on their instinctive level. What, at last, results in breaking the connections with Nature and the possibility of normal interactions with outher world and with other people.

It is like choose the way totally opposit to one's nature, against the soul. When somebody made mistakes and learn, then possible is to that universe gives to such individual signs or "kicks", in order to give the chance that individual change himself. But if somebody "dig up" as the "alien-man-and-woman-hybrid" it is like say to the universe: "Get lost! I want to be alien-man-and-woman-hybrid!". And what then? The universe may treat such individual as the degeneration and get rid of him or such individual will find himself in the position without the possibility to development and will choose to start everything from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom