Session 6 December 2014

Thanks for the session!

Konstantin said:
Thank you for another amazing session.
Flow said:
Thank you for the session, it's amazing! So much material to think about and work on.

osher said:
Thank you for sharing!
While sitting on a fence, on peripheries of the network, it was never my goal to get close to the team, it seems so far away (not in geographical terms). My goal was to repair myslef, so to be able to help my family and friends. But since this is the only place to discuss everything discussed here, only group of people understanding/trying to understand those subjects or just feeling connected spiritually,
A: Tribal unit strength should be a goal!
Though i feel lost/depressed now, i know there's so much to achieve if one is to persist carrying own cross. Let's hold on and do our best.

Hold on, osher, and don't forget that you always can share it here and network if you have a need and feel lost and depressed.

I feel something simmilar to this too. On one hand i want to network more and help others , on the other hand always some dificulties occurs and they are slowing me down.Then i dont have such a knowledge that i cau utilize in helping other very much, but i try as much as i can.I try to read all recomended books, to get better with my English, but i still fell like on the edge on the beginning of my learning path. I must network more if i want to learn more and in the same time help more to others. I hope i can accomplish that.

You can accomplish it, Konstantin. Don't fret the fact that you're at the beginning of your path - we can't start at the end! It's natural to have doubts, but if you keep working, step by step, without anticipating results, you can't help but make progress.

Hang in there!

Wow, what a great session!
Breton's question as asked Laura was extremely educational regarding how one has to deal with their day to day obligations vis a vis their spiritual growth. Essentially the lessons are to be found in living life itself and not by running from our family's and communities. As I understand it, one must work (through the network) from where one finds themselves, and integrate their learning from the networks into their local modus operandi. In other words irrespective of where you are, if you are networking, working on yourself, learning and growing, then you will be raising your FRV, and wherever you are you will attract others who are raising or have raised their FRV. So just keeping at it, staying awake and alert and having faith in the process will naturally bring about the change that we are looking for. Trying to work out where you will be and how you will escape when the shit hits the fan may not be possible immediately, but clarity will come OSIT.

Laura said:
A: Warning here! Breton has precipitately disconnected psychic and etheric cords that bound him to a specific plan and milieu. The consequence is that he has torn his triple cycle veil and is leaking energy. The result is what you all observe: a rapid decline in functional intellectual power.

Q: (Perceval) What are the cords that bound him to a specific plan and milieu?

(L) Did you get that, Breton?

(Breton) Yeah, mostly.

(L) Do you have a follow up question?

(Breton) I'm astounded.

(Perceval) Want me to read it out to you?

(Breton) One more time. [answer is read out again]

(L) I don't understand. Can you...

(Chu) What's the triple cycle veil?

(L) The triple cycle veil is in the sessions... The body, the emotions, and the soul are the triple cycle thingamajig. So he has like a life plan that he has abandoned?

(Chu) They said "milieu", so I'm guessing it's something about his family.

(Perceval) Yeah, they said, "a specific plan and milieu".

(L) I think you need to be a little more specific because we don't know... Breton says he's in shock, so he can't ask a question, and we have no clue either. So, can we be more specific? I know that's a vague question, but can you help us out here on this?

A: Put it this way: It is similar to what has been discussed regarding FRV. Breton has effectively "left his true self behind" near his children and only the body centers are here.

Q: (Galatea) Is this like his pre-destiny, like he planned to do something before he came here, but he's not doing it now?

A: Exactly, though he has intellectualized that he is making preparations for his children. Breton, what happens if you get things ready in material terms but the children are not prepared in spiritual and emotional terms?

That's also something I am guilty of, intellectualizing and then making a wrong decision

Laura said:
(Ark) I think that the main thing is to achieve as much RESULTS as possible, you see? So if you are somewhere and you see that you are not at your optimal strength because something is leaking, you cannot achieve most results. Some other place, you can see the results of what you are doing.

(L) So if you're not seeing results in your life, you need to rethink what's going on.

(Ark) Yeah.

Very precisely put!

Laura said:
(L) Anybody else got any questions on it?

(Chu) Just a comment. I would say that if it applied like Perceval was saying to us, or the US community for example, to be preparing for aiding and receiving other people, in order to do that even more, we need those that are in the outer edges to be doing what is possible...

(L) ...so that we can receive them!

A: Yes yes yes!!

Q: (Chu) It's not that they should just sit and wait...

A: Tribal unit strength should be a goal!

Q: (Perceval) So that last answer then was that there's a need in these particular times, that means people that are out there in the network need to be networking and expanding the network and helping each other.

(L) In the center of the network which is where we and the people in the US house are, they need to be prepared and ready. In other words, people on the outer edges of the network can stay where they are for now and be part of the network and know that if the circumstances or conditions transpire, they DO have a place to go.

A: Where you put your energy, including funding, is where your heart is and where you will be drawn and received when the time comes. [table leg starts squeaking during this answer.]

So rather than going out and knocking on everyone's door and trying to save them, one should prepare oneself and work the plan so as to be able to receive those that are searching and ready.........work the plan even if it appears to be waaaaay out!

Again very educative and will require much study. Thanks to the C's for providing a light in the raging storm!

Kinyash

Thank you all team (tribe) in the chateau and else where for this another motivational session . Being on the edge (of this tribe), but part of it, is challenging. As others have already commented, we face isolation even dough we try to share the info whatever way possible.

One good way I find is that I share the ideas, the philosophy, the action without trying to convice anybody other than making them feel good about it. I find it is an easier way; make them enjoy the way, make them want more, share the knowledge/ protection, and then do your best without any expectation.

Being the group that you are make us stronger to walk the path.

Here are the two references to the triple cycle veil from previous sessions for reference:

Session October 7 said:
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable by any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

Session 28 May 2013 said:
Q: (Belibaste) So this guy we were talking about then, he got lightning struck seven times. He was really afraid of thunder. And his wife was struck once when he was next to her. What is specific in this guy because nobody gets struck by lightning seven times! What is specific in this guy?

A: His inner connections.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections are just... (Perceval) Genetic?

A: Can be.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections, it means the inner connections are faulty because it's a kind of disintegration that was mentioned before? What kind of connections are we talking about?

A: Triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies.

Q: (Perceval) You asked! (L) I ain't openin' that can of worms! I’ve got other questions to ask. (Belibaste) There are three bodies? What are they? (Perceval) Triple cycle... (L) Triple cycle of what? (Belibaste) What are the three bodies?

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.

Q: (Athena) That makes it so much clearer! (Belibaste) If it's not correctly connected... (L) Once they said something like hypnosis was opening a door to the unconscious. So I would say then the unconscious is connected to the superconscious, and then the superconscious is connected to other superconsciousnesses at some other level. But an individual must have... (Perceval) It seems like it's an anomaly with this guy. There's something about his makeup that is different. Otherwise he would not be hit by lightning seven times. (Athena) He just really needed a shock. (Ailen) And they're talking about a veil of consciousness. (L) I don't wanna go in that direction. If we start going there, we'll never get all of our other questions in! But I think I remember them saying something about some kind of triple body. And they were talking about tears in some kind of veil, tears in the ethereal body. That's what they were talking about.

(L) Okay, this is kind of shooting in the dark, but... Could it be that somebody who has some kind of genetic, or even an inner consciousness connection to like a negative or entropic entity could attract that sort of thing?

A: Yes.

Thank you all for the session.

I appreciate that these come during a time when it is challenging, re Laura's recent injury. It is inspiring to see others working through rough patches. (When is it ever not a rough patch?)

I have always found these regular updates to be very helpful in keeping my own direction more clear.

There is SO much to do, and I never feel like I'm doing enough. I feel very 'periphery', and all my own efforts seem like they move at a crawl over sticky mud. Promising connections arise which become infused with positive power, but then simmer down and fall away. My local 'network' is filled with excellent, well-intentioned people, but nobody who seems interested in looking at the rich resources here, (on the SOTT site and forum). I feel like an interpreter trying to live by example and explain the whys and wherefores to any who ask, but it doesn't seem like enough by a long shot. I only detect moderate changes around me and I feel a pressure to do more, but I also feel alone.

Is there a way to connect to others regionally? I am conflicted about maintaining a certain anonymity, (strategic enclosure) but I don't know how rational that is, if there is maybe too much fear associated with being 'outed' and what repercussions may result. This feels like fence-sitting, and I'm tired of it, but I'm not sure how to move forward.

For now, I know there is material work to be done and money issues to continue chipping away at, (that's going well! Half of my debts have been dissolved in the last year.).

Right this moment, I'm going to focus and get some more (boring!) paying work done while listening to the last SOTT radio broadcast.

Thanks again.

Many thanks for the new session ! So interesting !

Furthermore, we have now RT broadcasting in french :
_https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqEVwTnDzlzKOGYNFemqnYA

thank you for this session. Tribe units are important. Each of us have on in their live, but can you switch them anytime you need or you just bonded to one and can visit others ?

Back
Top Bottom