Session 6 February 2016

What a terrible and wonderful session.

Several years ago I saw that impressive and, in some parts, very poetic Russian documentary. Siberia posted about it on the first page, in Russian.

Fortunately the documentary exists in English as well, under the title "Water, the great mystery"

https://youtu.be/W80mHIGg9v0

It seems evident that russian scientist have spent a great deal of time researching the facts about the water. The part about 'structured water' is in harmony with Mr. Emoto Masaru's research on water memory. They describe the easy movement of the water molecules which leave the lasting imprint forming the patterns of information.

From the documentary: "Traditional eastern medicine has been based for many centuries on the vibrations and resonance of the body's water content. If its resonance tone is right, it is believed that the pulse may be strong, weak, cold or hot. On the bases of this, an experiences physician carries out the energy scan of the body, makes the diagnoses, and prescribes a treatment"..
In contrast to the ceremonial use of blessed and holy water of their western counterparts, eastern healers do not heal with the water, they heal the water in the person, in the human body. The person reads the mantra or prayer and corrects the water he/she has inside..

Among other things, they describe the mountain Roraima in Venezuela, "mother of all waters" which has unique and virgin state of its waters:

"There is always a large cloud over Roraima. As evening approaches, a light haze appears. When the moon comes out from behind the mountains, the mist begins to glow with the even blue light. And in that light, it is visible how fine droplets of moisture are hanging in the still air. The slightest breath of the breeze, and this watery dust, forms into the drops. This, is the origin of the rain which rushes down in countless waterfalls..."

For those interested in the work of Pr. Montagnier (mostly known for his apparition in the house of numbers documentary on AIDS) on water memory (and DNA), there is a French documentary that was very recently been uploaded in English here; _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0 (the previous subtitled version was horrible). Also, there are few conferences online.

munaychasumaq said:
(L) Yeah, they may as well be taken and eaten by aliens as being used for organ harvesting and sexploitation.

A: There are similarities due to soul orientation or absence of same.

Q: (L) Absence of soul, you mean?

A: Yes

That`s mean than those poor children are having these experiences because sort of talk they have low vibrations and probably is their karma?? :O And many of them do not have soul? :(

Look at the full quote, particularly Niall's statement :

Q: (L) What is the... Oh geez. What is the end... What are the human traffickers doing with these children?

A: Organ harvesting, sexual exploitation.

Q: (Niall) Which is kind of like alien activity as well. The human activity and alien activity is similar.

(L) Yeah, they may as well be taken and eaten by aliens as being used for organ harvesting and sexploitation.

So, the C's are addressing Niall's statement about similarity and are referring to the human traffickers/alien activity.

It is not surprise that they abduct children for the organ trafficking. They have the whole country built for that purpose and of that business - Kosovo. Seems that there is another affair rising on that issue last couple of days (the former with around two thousand abducted and killed Serbs by Albanians in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 was "forgotten" and the UN investigation was hushed away). The surprise is that there is Nigeria in the business now, together with Israel and the usual US south European puppets in that "business" Kosovo, Turkey and Croatia.

http://nigerianpilot.com/imo-doctors-protest-trafficking-in-human-organs/
In a startling revelation, the Nigerian Medical Association, NMA in Imo State, yesterday, accused Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha of trafficking in human organs, allegedly with his collaborators in Kosovo, Turkey, Croatia and other countries.
The Chairman, Private and General Medical Practitioners in the state, Dr Philip Njemanze, revealed this during a press conference after an emergency meeting of the association in Owerri, the state capital.
Njemanze said, “For the first time in human history, a government has declared itself an organ trafficking cartel. Imo state government is using the state health facilities to facilitate organ trafficking network.
“Foreign collaborators of the state government from Turkey, Kosovo, Croatia and others are already here in Imo to perfect creation of the network. It is an international network with Rochas as its local head. A former prime minister of Kosovo is the head of organ trafficking in Europe and he is a friend of Okorocha,” he said.
Dr Njemanze alleged that the recent trips of governor Okorocha to Turkey, Kosovo, Croatia and other Latin American and Asian countries as well as the building of the new 27 general hospitals in the state, are steps by the governor to consummate the organ trafficking business in the state.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/organ-smuggling-turkish-hospitals-traffic-injured-syrian-citizens-organs/5367869
Were it not for the well-documented terrorism and atrocities that we know are being committed by Turkey’s Erdogan government in Syria, we might pass over as political fiction the hand-me-down news report (below) about injured Syrians being robbed of their organs when taken to Turkey’s public hospitals for treatment.

But in the context of Turkey’s role in supporting and arming the terrorists to overthrow the Assad government in Syria and its history with trafficking human organs, there’s reason enough to take the report seriously.

The Turkish public health sector has a history of operating in international human organ smuggling for money. In 2010 The Guardian reported the theft of human organs by Yusuf Ercin Sonmez, a Turkish surgeon who was sought by Interpol in an international manhunt at the time. Sonmez has been indicted for illegally taking human organs for sale from patients in Kosovo and accused of the same in Azerbaijian and of being involved in an organ theft ring in Ecuador. In Kosovo, Sonmez was indicted for taking organs from Serb soldiers, captured in the 1998-1999 US war on Serbia and leaving them to die. Linked to Hashim Thaci, the US-backed Prime Minister of Kosovo, Sonmez had been repeatedly arrested for these crimes in Turkey but later released.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Frs.sputniknews.com%2Fpolitika%2F20160209%2F1103133144%2Fnigerija-kosovo-organi-trgovina.html&edit-text=

Something on their "previous jobs":

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22343589
https://www.rt.com/news/176504-kosovo-organs-serbia-investigation/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kosovo-organ-trafficking-scandal-widens-8604567.html
https://euobserver.com/foreign/125957
http://www.politico.eu/article/kosovo-hashim-thaci-un-special-court-tribunal-organ-trafficking-kla-serbia-milosevic-serbia-ramush/
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-organ-trafficking-conviction-in-kosovo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo

Balance said:
This is a really interesting topic. Maybe a whole new thread dedicated to water?

Joe said:
RflctnOfU said:
Hmmm. Anyone interested in exploring this further? Perhaps with cultivating different feelings/intent and seeing if different flavors result? Something like 5 different 'positive' states (I would hesitate to drink water infused with disgust or hatred), and comparing results?

Kris

I think that's a very worthy experiment! And maybe the idea of spending a little more time with process, rather than just a few seconds of directed thought, is the way to go. Maybe you could start a new topic on this where results could be shared.
The thread has already been started here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40891.0.html

Kris

lux said:
Contemplatif_Iskander said:
Hi
I didn't understand about :Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

What did Cs means by space is water
Is it space is able to store information like water or another capacity ?
Somebody have an explanation ?
Thanks a lot

I can't give any explanation. But trying imagine, floating/suspended in the ocean of water, not on the earth (without gravitation), is like be floating or suspended in the cosmic space.

I can imagine water as a condensed vacuum thanks to the gravitation of the earth, gravitation which is connected to the electricity and electromagnetism, by the way.

Distilled water is not a good conductor of electricity, such as vacuum.

But things are changing when we give, for example, a bit of salt to the water, the amount of ions is growing, making the water more conductive electricity.

Similarities exist in the universe. But in the universe we have vacuum instead water, and cosmic dust instead salt(in this case).

Interesting when supernova explode then billions of particles are throwing out to the vacuum/ether. The universe is expanding itself through this process, manifesting itself (who is information in his pure state) thanks to the vacuum which, metaphorically speaking, give cosmic mind to realize himself in physical world. Like C's said "ether is the interface between information and manifestation".

We can also be "creators" while "programming" water. Is it cool?

Hi Lux,
I'm rereading some of the transcript and came upon this:

A: Source? There is no such thing.
Q: (L) You mean there is no Prime Creator, no origin or source
of our existence?
A: You are Prime Creator.
Q: (L) But that is so esoteric... I am talking about...
A: The point is: stop filling your consciousness with
monotheistic philosophies planted long ago to imprison your
being. Can't you see it by now, after all you have learned, that
there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is
no overseer, etc... You literally possess, within your
consciousness profile, all the power that exists within all of
creation!?! You absolutely have all that exists, ever has, or
ever will, contained within your mind. All you have to do is
learn how to use it, and at that moment, you will literally,
literally, be all that is, was, and ever will be!!!!!!!!

It could well be that the water in us and everywhere, in all forms and vibrations, is the element that could make the above possible for us?! Our mind is not limited to a certain confinement of space-time due to ether.

We are here to learn using what we have available. It seems to me that with every recent session more and more crucial information is emphasized, information which was suggested earlier though. Maybe we became aware and responsible enough to handle refined levels of application and utilization of knowledge.

Thank you. There is always something here worth living for!

A: Gravity "travels" on ether.

Maxwell's theory did away with the ether. The Michelson Morely experiment looked for ether flow past the moving earth in the horizontal plane and did not find it. The a priori assumption here is that the ether is stationary.

If however it is flowing, let's say in the direction of gravity, we would expect to find it in a similar experiment, at 90 degrees to horizontal.

It was done here;
_https://youtu.be/7T0d7o8X2-E
And the experiment returned positive for ether drift

The above experiment was challenged here;
_https://youtu.be/DH-NC8rvGvU
But it is important to note the difference in direction of interference lines to the vertical in both experiments.

In short, ether drift = gravity. Mass displaces ether and leads to an ether vacuum. Ether rushes in and sustains mass from moment to moment. Without ether, mass would decay.

Last paragraph is just me thinking.

Someone tell Ark

Attachments

• 2016-02-10 15.23.39.jpg
    2016-02-10 15.23.39.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 2016-02-10 15.24.57.jpg
    2016-02-10 15.24.57.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 342
munaychasumaq said:

That`s mean than those poor children are having these experiences because sort of talk they have low vibrations and probably is their karma?? :O And many of them do not have soul? :(

The reference was to the persons taking the children not having souls, or their souls being oriented the same as 4D STS, NOT to the children. Sorry if that was not clear.

Thanks for sharing this fascinating session. It's very interesting about water.

Arky) No, no, no. With water, this is very strange. I was reading about the experiments. So, first you talk to water, you test the water, and it makes it different. But then you have to be clever. If it is just information, you don't have to talk to water. You use the computer to convert your talk into a number. You print the number on the piece of paper, you put it on the bottle, and water should be smart enough because anyhow it's information! It's not your talk. It's somewhere, right?

I was reading over a year ago about Gregori Grabovoi method ( he is Russian mathematician, who developed this numeric codes )
I don't know much about it, but since Ark mentioned about numbers ,I thought it might be interesting to mention now .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2v6CYrOi5Z0

Wodnik

Another very interesting session. It should be clear to all now as the c's have confirmed that the earth is opening up and changing in ways we cannot imagine. I've found it so sad reading about all the whale deaths recently, what have we done on our wonderful planet.

Thank you all for all your work. Maybe more people now are starting to see the psycho's that are running the show.

Thank you very much for the session.

As mentioned by others, I have also been reading the Fourth phase of water by Gerard Pollock and have found this to be a very informative read.

The acts which are being performed upon these children are truly sickening. Whilst I experience a feeling of rage towards the perpetrators, I cannot help but feel that this is just another in the near endless string of disgusting acts imposed on innocent victims that are kept completely concealed from public view.

As well as imparting good intentions and information towards water I will also be doing this with my lugols as it contains purified water. This may make this an even more magical potion.

Thanks again for all that is provided by the network.

Un grand Merci pour cette session fort intéressante... Pour les enfants je m'en doutais...
Notre pauvre terre va être complètement chamboulée mais nous aussi...
Mais pour l'eau ce fut une découverte, je ne porterai plus un verre d'eau à ma bouche sans avoir une pensée positive...

Many thanks for this very interesting session ... For children I suspected ...
Our poor land will be turned upside but we also ...
But the water it was a discovery I no longer wear a glass of water to my mouth without having a positive thought ...

Thanks The Chateau Crew, Laura and the C's... excellent information...

It is very sad what is with the children's... there are no words to describe or to think of the

horrors they are suffering in th :cool2: hands of that soulless Psychopaths and his minions...

very very sad... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you team and C's for another thought provoking session.

Regarding the Law of Three, it is found as introduced and elucidated by Gurdjieff in PD Ouspensky's book In Search of the Miraculous, together with the Law of Seven. Later Gurdjieff covers these two laws in his tome All and Everything where they are called the Law of Triamazikamno and the Law of Heptaparaparshinokh. These two laws he brings together in the diagram called the Enneagram. He emphasized that the diagram must be seen as dynamic, not static.

My poor grasp of these is that the Law of three relates to the positive, negative and neutral polarities of any phenomenon, whereas the Law of Seven relates to the seven fold material aspects of any phenomenon (for example the seven coloured rainbow).

Gurdjieff said that a mistake of science was to see and only consider two polarities, positive and negative, and to regard the neutral as a canceling of these, whereas according to him the neutral polarity is a polarity in it's own right.

(I tried to post this earlier but did not succeed. Hope I haven't duplicated this post.)

Laura said:
Session Date: February 6th 2016

(L) I think we understand that some of this is the cause of those booms people are reporting as well as the trumpet-like sounds, and the mechanical grinding sounds being heard in so many place.

A: Indeed! It is like one giant interactive puzzle!

Q: (L) So one thing is connected to another, which triggers something else, which... And it's just basically creating like this perfect storm of things on the Earth. Now, we read something that a guy posted on the forum a week or so ago about heating of the upper atmosphere, the stratosphere, and that there would be an inversion. Obviously, if there was an inversion with heating on the top, then that would make things very hot on the bottom. My understanding was that the way things happens is that there's a cooling of the upper atmosphere due to the comet dust and other things. It's compressing the troposphere which is heating because of the heat within the Earth, gases, volcanic eruptions, greenhouse effect from CFCs, and so on.

(Pierre) And reduced solar activity also reduces the temperature.

(L) So all these things work together. The thing that was interesting to me about it was that this inversion idea, a sudden and rapid inversion, seems to be something that could explain things like the flash-freezing of mammoths in Siberia 10K or so years ago or BC or whatever. Is that what we're looking forward to?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So that is kinda like the reason for sudden glacial rebound? A temperature inversion of layers of the atmosphere?

Q: (Chu) And does it have anything to do with the magnetic poles suddenly reversing very quickly?

A: Not related, though that is also in process.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The preliminary signs are here for a magnetic reversal. Related to what we've been saying, I would like to ask two questions. The first question is about the series of predictions that were made in December 1994. There are 18 items. Doing quick research, there are several hits like the crash in Hawaii, the ocean floor subsiding in Cascadia, the gigantic supernova that was observed...

(L) And all of them happening in such a short period...

(Pierre) All of them happening since January 2016.

Bay Area basks in record heat
Published 6:53 pm, Tuesday, February 9, 2016
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Bay-Area-basks-in-record-heat-6819300.php
920x920.jpg

Several Bay Area cities broke temperature records for the day during a mid-winter heat wave that continued Tuesday, but San Francisco came just one degree short of tying its record, forecasters said.

“Close, but no cigar,” said Diana Henderson, a forecaster with the National Weather Service.

San Francisco high Tuesday was 72 degrees, compared with the record of 73 set in 2006, Henderson said.

The unseasonably warm weather started on the weekend. On Monday, San Francisco’s 75-degree high beat the 2006 record for that day by a degree.

Things continued to heat up Tuesday. San Francisco International Airport tied its record of 71, also set in 2006, while the Oakland Airport one-upped its 2006 record of 69 with an even 70 degrees.

San Jose recorded a 76, two degrees over the 2006 record.

Santa Cruz blasted through the 78-degree high set in 2006 when it reached 85 Tuesday.

Salinas Municipal Airport tied its 2006 record of 81 degrees, and Gilroy tied its 2012 record of 78.

Forecasters said the Bay Area can expect slightly cooler temperatures Wednesday with highs in the 60s to lower 70s.

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people’s stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Q: (L) Well... Okay. Next

JH-2016 Testting the water's?

Longtime Harney County Man says U.N. Paramilitary are in Burns Oregon Refuge
Published on Feb 9, 2016
From what I can see most the U.N. Paramilitary are now hiding out at the Malheur Refuge blockade point, not far from the center. Longtime Burns, Oregon resident Larry Jay has told me all about the U.N. and Foreign Mercenary on the ground in Harney County. The American Mercenaries are arriving daily by the dozens and I think maybe some of the French Mercs are hightailing it out of here after watching my videos. We are making a difference !

https://youtu.be/cu1e1X4GtnY

DERIVATIVES PONZI COLLAPSING -- Bix Weir
Published on Feb 9, 2016
Remember that "collapse" we've been telling you is coming? Well, sure looks like it's here. And Deutsche Bank and its $55+ TRILLION in derivatives is leading the charge. In fact, Andy Hoffman says, DEUTSCHE BANK IS ON THE VERGE OF TAKING DOWN THE ENTIRE GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM. Bix Weir from Road to Roota is back to help us break down the latest, and remind us that aside from PHYSICAL gold and silver in hand, none of us "own" what we think we do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zikt5JQYCFQ

Back
Top Bottom