Session 6 July 2010

sitta said:
Even if the subjects discussed during session were very serious, it still filled me with optimism and encouragement to learn more, detox as much as one can, and most important of all don't stop with the EE (which I do regularly :D).

I second this, thank you for an uplifting session :flowers: :flowers:

My right side's been going crazy recently. My girlfriends been suffering badly too.

Me three. How good to know there's a reason to it, and the way to deal with it.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and team for this great session! I found this session an interesting one :)

Thanks so much! What an interesting session!! I've really enjoyed reading the older sessions again, so this was a very welcome surprise!

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Are we gonna get some of the toxicity on the wind over here in Europe?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we already getting some of that?

A: Very slight. Wait three months.

Q: (L) What's going to happen in three months?

A: The Gulf Stream will have carried the oil to the North Atlantic from where Europe gets most of its rain and storms.

Q: (L) Well, swell!!

A: It will be significantly diluted by then but noticeable.

Let's see what happens in a few months.
Thank you for the session.

Thank you for the new session (and thank you Andromeda for your channeling gift :) ).

What is interesting to me is that Earth is slowing. Is that means that days are longer?
Somehow, I thought that it is speeding.
(although, my life is very erratic since the January, so thats maybe I didn't noticed)

Thanks for a great session. I can only imagine what the next 4 years will bring considering what is going on now on the planet. A lot more to come for sure. And something is supposed to temporarily halt plane traffic soon? Hmmmm. It seems like everyday I read about a new earthquake, another volcano, another hurricane, more strange weather. Interesting times to be living in and I'm glad I get to experience it with you guys! ;-)

Congratulation Andromeda :thup: and thanks everybody else for the session as well.

Thank you all for this thought provoking session.

Very interesting explanation to the pain in my right side I have also been having for the past few weeks, it was very surprising to see this referred to in the session.

Also, thank you Laura for the posting of the past sessions. I'm still trying to catch up on them all!

Avala said:
What is interesting to me is that Earth is slowing. Is that means that days are longer?
Somehow, I thought that it is speeding.
(although, my life is very erratic since the January, so thats maybe I didn't noticed)

Maybe the quote from March's CTD will help you with earth rotation issue:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/204559-Connecting-the-Dots-Cosmic-Climate-Change-Financial-Terrorism

[quote author=CTD - Earth Chenges]
NASA scientists claimed the Chilean earthquake shifted the Earth's axis by "2.7 milliarcseconds (about 8 centimeters or 3 inches)" and shortened the day by "1.26 microseconds (millionths of a second)". Just one strong quake, imagine! But the claim was countered as unverifiable and ludicrous by German scientists:

Professor Rainer Kind from the German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ) in Potsdam said:
"It is highly doubtful that these calculations are correct. The changes to the Earth's axis caused by an earthquake would be so tiny that it isn't measurable and therefore impossible to reliably detect."

Existing calculations of the movement of the Earth's axis by past earthquakes are still being debated, the expert added.

Professor Karl-Heinz Glassmeier from the Deutschen Geophysikalischen Gesellschaft (German Geophysical Association) also criticised the alleged discovery: "I hit my hand on my head as I read that yesterday.

"NASA can only make the headlines with it. A figure of eight centimetres is absolutely unverifiable."

The influence of an earthquake on the Earth's tilt would in any case be extremely low, explained Dr. Mojib Latif from The Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences in Kiel.

He said: "The heavenly bodies around us are mainly responsible for the Earth's tilt. The gravity of the heavy and big planets in particular determines the gradient of the Earth's axis.

"That can not be changed by an earthquake, even one as powerful as that in Chile."

Professor Kind added: "It is impossible that there could ever be such a severe earthquake which would observably move the Earth's axis. That would only be possible through outside influences, for example a meteorite.

"The destruction however would be so great, that the movement of the Earth's axis would be comparatively insignificant."

So while a strong earthquake may not be sufficient to shift the planet's axis and thus alter the length of days, it's conceivable that a change in the arrangement of "the heavenly bodies" might well do so. The good professor probably didn't have this in mind when he used that term, but if we consider that comets and their debris trails are also "heavenly bodies", then we can see that earthquakes may be a symptom of an external cosmic force affecting Earth's rotation. Any slowing down of rotation, however imperceptible, would be sufficient to affect the magnetic field and produce incredible pressures within the planet that then shift tectonic plates, resulting in more earthquakes and volcanic eruptions as that pressure is released.
[/quote]

And another one from May's CTD
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/208192-Connecting-the-Dots-Plane-Madness-Redux-and-Looking-Glass-Weather

[quote author=CTD - Cosmic Climate Change ]
Eyjafjallajokull's eruption is another significant marker as we approach catastrophic climate change brought on by the build-up of comet dust in the upper atmosphere. The marked increase in the number of strong earthquakes and volcanism strengthens our theory that the planet's rotation is slowing down, however slightly, weakening the magnetic field and thus literally "opening up" the planet. [/quote]

Edit: added quote

Thank for sharing the session Laura, great to see you grooving Andromeda :flowers:, it was a short but hearth lifting session in a sense. Yes there will be hardship and suffering but, let no focus on the what catastrophic scenario may come, let not anticipate but instead focus on the present and do what we have to do.

Q: (L) Okay. (Burma Jones) What was it that was causing so much pain on everyone's right side here lately?

A: Planetary linkage.

Q: (Andromeda) I'm so swollen today, and Ailén's swollen. "Crazy like cockroaches", like I said. (Belibaste) "Planetary linkage" is because the planet is suffering, so we are suffering?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Well, swell! (Ailén) Does that mean it's going to get worse then?

A: It can and probably will. Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) So we have to be really careful about our diet, taking our supplements, and looking after ourselves in order to get through it. I mean, we have to take care of ourselves as we wish the planet to be cared for?

A: Yes!

Yeah! the planet is fill to the top with negative frequency vibration, you don't want to be linked or "grounded" to it. Beware of your thought, focus on learning, on knowledge on sharing and raising our frequency is what we need to do and not forgetting to BREATH, me think. To quote the "C"s let enjoy the ride,

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

A: Your assessment is correct, it is the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes.

Their bloody wishful thinking! :headbash:

Actually, realizing that there really is no plan of the psychopaths, though there may be short term alliances, and that what they do just sort of happens as a result of their natures, is both comforting AND horrifying. On the one hand, you see all the conspiracy theorists going nuts trying to figure everything out and when there are big holes in their conspiracy theories, they fill them with nonsense, and on the other hand, you have the anti-conspiracy theorists who can point to those glaring holes in the theories to prove that there is no conspiracy. Well, there is and there isn't. Whatever conspiracy really exists, is a conspiracy at a higher level of existence that we may not properly even call a "conspiracy", and it just uses human beings and psychopaths with equal disregard for their future and well-being.

Reminds me of Gurdjieff's story of the Evil Magician and all the psychopaths who are hypnotized into believing that they, too, are magicians.

On the one hand, you see all the conspiracy theorists going nuts trying to figure everything out and when there are big holes in their conspiracy theories, they fill them with nonsense, and on the other hand, you have the anti-conspiracy theorists who can point to those glaring holes in the theories to prove that there is no conspiracy.

Well said! :wizard:

Thanks so much for sharing. I'd like to note that I've also been having some odd pains just under my ribs the last day or two, on both sides, though the right side more. It was bothering me enough that I was about to post something about it anyway, though it seems to be going away today. Weird.

Thank you so much for sharing this grooving session. :flowers: Like others here, I experience a curious mixture of horror and hope while reading this session. Hope in that the more the pathologicals reveal themselves – as their outrages get bigger and bigger – more people will realise something is wrong on the planet, and will start looking for answers.

Laura said:
Actually, realizing that there really is no plan of the psychopaths, though there may be short term alliances, and that what they do just sort of happens as a result of their natures, is both comforting AND horrifying.

And all the devastation and destruction comes about because they are completely blind to the implications and outcomes of their actions – wishful and deluded thinking driven by the psychopath's total lack of empathy and conscience.

Another reminder to keep on working on ourselves and to remain open to the future without anticipating.

Just to add a small note about pains on the right side, my neck has been quite stiff, only on that side, for a few days.

andi said:
Congratulation Andromeda :thup: and thanks everybody else for the session as well.
Ditto.

Endymion said:
Laura said:
Actually, realizing that there really is no plan of the psychopaths, though there may be short term alliances, and that what they do just sort of happens as a result of their natures, is both comforting AND horrifying.

And all the devastation and destruction comes about because they are completely blind to the implications and outcomes of their actions – wishful and deluded thinking driven by the psychopath's total lack of empathy and conscience.

Another reminder to keep on working on ourselves and to remain open to the future without anticipating.
That sums it up quite well for me, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom