Session 6 July 2010

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
As you can see, this is a test, or grooving session. It turned out so well that I decided to publish it. We'll see in time how accurate it is with a different combination of sitters.

Session Date: July 6th 2010

Laura, Andromeda, PoB, Belibaste, Burma Jones, Psyche, Atriedes, Perceval, Ailén

[Laura and Andromeda are at the board]

Q: (L) This is July 6, 2010. Just playing.

A: Hello children of Cassiopaea Olreila here!

Q: (L) Well hello. I guess we'll be grooving another channel here.

A: Yes 'Andromeda' has the gift!

Q: (Andromeda) Making me blush! [laughter]

A: Help for humanity is not needed blushing.

Q: (L) Well, I guess you'll get your syntax sorted out soon enough.

A: Grooving takes a little time.

Q: (L) Do we have any questions we want to ask while we're playing around here? Is there going to be a gigantic methane eruption in the Gulf of Mexico resulting in a tsunami that wipes out everybody in Florida?

A: No. The methane is a serious contributor to global "warming", however.

Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

Q: (L) So, you mean that what we've speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth... What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Q: (L) Okay, what is causing this slowing of rotation?

A: We have mentioned the approach of companion star and its tendency to "ground" the system.

Q: (L) Anybody got any questions? (Atriedes) I just wanted to ask about what we were talking about the other day. Is there some grand plan with BP and these corporations, or are they just being so self-centered that they're causing all this havoc? (L repeating for the tape) Okay, the question is is there a grand plan of the BP people and the various individuals who are screwing things up? I mean, are they planning some kind of ultimate objective?

A: Your assessment is correct, it is the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes.

Q: (Andromeda) Can I ask about Yellowstone? Is any of this "movement" is going to wake it up and cause a major eruption soon? Or is that too predictiony?

A: That is more likely than a cataclysmic ocean floor explosion of methane.

Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years. (Ailén) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, obviously this thing going on in the Gulf of Mexico is nevertheless a dangerous thing. Is the oil going to have an effect on the thermohaline current that keeps ice ages at bay?

A: Oh certainly! It may take a year or two for the damage to be felt catastrophically but for now the greatest danger is in the rain and general toxicity of the adjacent areas.

Q: (L) Is it advisable for people to move away?

A: If possible, but if they cannot, they must take care to avoid the toxicity and detox what they cannot avoid.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we gonna get some of the toxicity on the wind over here in Europe?

Q: (Andromeda) Are we already getting some of that?

A: Very slight. Wait three months.

Q: (L) What's going to happen in three months?

A: The Gulf Stream will have carried the oil to the North Atlantic from where Europe gets most of its rain and storms.

Q: (L) Well, swell!!

A: It will be significantly diluted by then but noticeable.

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay. (Burma Jones) What was it that was causing so much pain on everyone's right side here lately?

A: Planetary linkage.

Q: (Andromeda) I'm so swollen today, and Ailén's swollen. "Crazy like cockroaches", like I said. (Belibaste) "Planetary linkage" is because the planet is suffering, so we are suffering?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Well, swell! (Ailén) Does that mean it's going to get worse then?

A: It can and probably will. Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) So we have to be really careful about our diet, taking our supplements, and looking after ourselves in order to get through it. I mean, we have to take care of ourselves as we wish the planet to be cared for?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Anything else? I think our experiment is successful. Anything that we should have asked, that we didn't ask, consider it asked, and give us the answer! {laughter}

A: Just keep your eyes open. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Keep it up Andromeda! :D

Thank you Laura and All others for this session. Very interesting!

Thanks for sharing this Laura.

I mean, are they planning some kind of ultimate objective?

A: Your assessment is correct, it is the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes.

Had you any speculations about what this objective may be?

Hourra and thank you so much Andromeda. :love:

Thank you Laura and al the crew. :love: :love:

Fascinating ............Thank you Laura, Andromeda, and all, as well as the C's for this session. As always, provocative answers, to brilliant question's. :)

Thanks you all for a really good session!

I must admit though this is quite bizarre because last night after reading the old sessions I started thinking about if Laura had started teaching anyone else in the chatau to channel. I wondered if I should suggest it? I then dreamt of talking to a few people there including andromada (I think) about it (amongst other things). You where all quite excited and in good spirits.
I don't know what to make of these dreams any more. Weird.

Q: (L) Okay. (Burma Jones) What was it that was causing so much pain on everyone's right side here lately?

A: Planetary linkage.

My right sides been going crazy recently. My girlfriends been suffering badly too. I guess if the planets crust is out of alignment and we are linked to it, we are similarly out of alignment?

I don't know if this is of use to you guys, but some (if not a large percent of) the pain/problems seems to be (in my case) as much related to attitude/awareness (am I focused on self/constricting my view of the world or not) as it is diet and detox.
I've been able to clear up a large portion of the pain/physical symptoms by keeping focused on the larger picture and trying not to get caught up in myself. Can be pretty tricky when your in pain though.
The best way I can describe the two modes of thought are:
1) Focusing on the self (i.e. 'poor me') produces pain and physical symptoms
2) Focusing on others (i.e. giving the best you can when asked, and trying to see what is being asked) reduces the pain and physical symptoms.

Its pretty weird to catch yourself in the first mode of thinking, realise and switch to the other mode and watch the pain evaporate in seconds.

[today's post was brought to you by the words 'weird' and 'bizarre'] :lol:

Congratulation Andromeda :thup: and thanks to All for this session. :love:

Even if the subjects discussed during session were very serious, it still filled me with optimism and encouragement to learn more, detox as much as one can, and most important of all don't stop with the EE (which I do regularly :D).

Go group :cool2:

Jerry said:

The full quote is:

Q: (L) Anybody got any questions? (Atriedes) I just wanted to ask about what we were talking about the other day. Is there some grand plan with BP and these corporations, or are they just being so self-centered that they're causing all this havoc? (L repeating for the tape) Okay, the question is is there a grand plan of the BP people and the various individuals who are screwing things up? I mean, are they planning some kind of ultimate objective?

My own interpretation is that the Cs were addressing the highlighted point. In other words, they were saying "the assessment that it is not a grand design but just the self centered chaos that follows psychopathy is correct". osit

rs said:
Jerry said:

The full quote is:

My own interpretation is that the Cs were addressing the highlighted point. In other words, they were saying "the assessment that it is not a grand design but just the self centered chaos that follows psychopathy is correct". osit

The question was restated by Laura without what you highlighted, that's why I asked.

rs said:

This was my interpretation too, that there is no design to the situation in the gulf but that what we're seeing with the reaction of BP and the American gov is just "the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes." For some reason, I find this kind of comforting - that what we're witnessing with the latest planetary chaos is not some grand evil scheme but that it's "birthing pains", as it were. Makes me feel like the planet is on track; in pain, but on track.

Thanks for the session, all!

Atreides offered two scenarios, then Laura restated the question with only one of them, which seemed motivated by the Cs’ preference for precision when asking.

If this is indeed the case, the answer seems more significant and well worth discussing, and would also speak to this:

I find this kind of comforting
;)

Laura said:
Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

Well, this is interesting. It reminded me of this link that Arne posted on facebook awhile back:

_http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19691

[quote author=globalresearch]
Situation is Out of Control: Risk of Blowout on Norway’s Offshore Gullfaks C Platform

Two gas leaks were detected at Norway’s the Gullfaks C oil platform Wednesday afternoon, and the situation worsened Thursday when the well was destabilized due to a loss of formation pressure. Eighty nine people were evacuated from the platform. The well has suffered similar incidents, one as recenty as April 30th this year and again in December 23rd 2009.

“Three major events of this kind in less than five months proves that Statoil is not able to control this situation,” says President of the Bellona Foundation, Frederic Hauge.

Bellona has received new information that sheds some light over what actually happened on Gullfaks C, which is operated by the Norwegian state owned oil company Statoil. The situation remained unresolved Friday afternoon.

The discovery comes at a critical time when world media attention is focussed on events unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico after the BP-operated Deepwater Horizon well explodes on April 20th and oil is making landfall in Louisiana’s vulnerable marshes and bayous . BP officials there are finally admitting that the gusher at the sea floor is spilling significantly more than 5,000 barrels of oil a day. Meanwhile, BP has still not come up with an effective method to cap the well.

[...]
[/quote]

It could be that there are other wells undersea that are having similar problems, or abandon wells that are completely off the radar at the moment.

All in all, very interesting session! Thanks Laura and Andromeda! :thup:

Some of this confirms the thoughts I've had about this oil leak from the early stages, but what is surprising to me as the speed at which they say it will reach the North Atlantic! :scared: This is really bad and I think it is going to catch a lot of people off guard.

I also wonder how much of North America will be affected by the toxic rain fallout? I guess one would have to study the weather patterns? My worry is that this toxic rain will get into the ground and pollute drinking water. Even the "opening up" process could pollute drinking water from below in a number of places too. I'm going to continue to distill my water for sure, but what about plants and crops? I think a lot of the farms, especially in the south are going to be horribly polluted in the near future - if they aren't so already. It might be worthwhile to get to know exactly where one's food is grown and harvested. For some foods at supermarkets this isn't always easy to discover.

The parts about some intervening force sound intriguing. My first though was 4D STS manifesting in some way and using some exotic technology to clean up the environment or stop the leaks. For some reason, I think the C's might have been hinting at something else here, somebody that has cannot be predicted or anticipated - perhaps the Wave?

Thanks again for the session! :)

Back
Top Bottom