Session 6 July 2024

Thanks, guys. Stay safe and keep up the good work!

Seems Quorum meets up to discuss possible changes needed in balance. Perhaps can be viewed as drastic and dire changes to some. For others, it's necessary to maintain balance.....

I decided to look up possible events of that year that greatly changed the direction of humanity. One that stood out was the Indira Gandhi Assassination of October 31, 1984. The assassination of Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi led to significant political changes in India and influenced regional geopolitics. The assassination sparked four days of riots that left more than 8,000 Indian Sikhs dead in revenge attacks.

The similarities that coincide with what would have been if Trump was assassinated, to what happened after the Gandhi assassination is quite fascinating, along with many other details, of course. But it seems a balance of this extreme was not needed since fate would have it that Trump survived, slightly tipping the scale allowing those who are still asleep to get the opportunity to wake up if possible.

Of course, the attempted Trump assassination could have been just one events of many planned by Quorum. Let's wait and see! :-)
Trump successfully turned his head, or maybe it was inspired )

By simply being in a hospital a place where there is death and trauma one is more susceptible to spirit attachments….In the book it is said and in the sessions here it is said when one is at a bar and intoxicated they are more susceptible to attachment/attack

My friend had a cancerous tumor the surgeon removed it successfully but because of the surgery he had to remain in the hospital for roughly two weeks. When he came out his essence, spirit, being was completely different, the looks he gave, his perception of reality, what he focused on, his personality in general and mannerisms were completely different. Yes, having a tumor removed is a horrible experience but your whole state of who you are shouldn’t change at a fundamental level in perpetuity because if it.

To answer your question I am not 100% sure that a spirit travels with the organs of another when being transplanted but … the drugs given, sedation, set and setting of the hospital and all that comes with an organ transplant makes one susceptible to such things….

Thus awareness, knowing yourself, improving you intellect, emotion and physical parts of your body so you can consciously choose is of most importance so you know when there is an invasion from the outside in you. You must be able to be an observer a scientist of yourself and have the ability to see reality have good reality testing otherwise STS attachments and other things will keep you here in 3D because you can’t choose higher, STO low entropy actions…these attachments are STS forces and or confused forces it makes it that much harder to progress with that poison in you but if you notice it and don’t feed it that is your saving grace
I don't know where, but I read some stories long ago about people who receive heart transplants taking on the behaviors of the donor. One instance was a fairly conservative young woman who ate healthy and didn't drink but after receiving a donor heart from a biker who always drank and ate McDonalds that she started doing that to the surprise of her friends and relatives.

I think it's probable that it's an attribute of being an OP. Why would an OP have those large existential questions? Unless perhaps they were on the cusp of graduation? Either way, I can recall many people over the years who have never once considered such a thing, let alone questioned their own identity. Often being told flat out that, 'No,' they had zero interest in even wondering what the truth about existence is. That always blew my mind.
I suspect that by that being a core attribute potentially of OPs, it’s unlikely there’s any OPs on this forum.

Eh , personally , " outside " of this forum here i always assume that anyone i deal with is an op , usually the ones that aren't tend to , stand out , but even so i wouldn't put past the sts critters to use 'em here.

"(Niall) I've been wondering about them. Why did many supporters of Biden appear to suddenly realize that he's senile during or immediately following the last presidential debate?

A: Because the media gave tacit permission."

And that says speaks volumes of peoples' suggestibility and control.

Thank you all so much for the session, so many things to think on.

Ditto to the above, once more so much was discussed that I've been thinking on what to say and how much this session affected me.

The issue with the media giving "tacit permission" though, that hit me hard because out of the blue we could say in the open that maybe, just maybe, Biden must go. I remember seeing Time's magazine cover and talking about it in the office and people would seem to be sincerely in shock that he is unfit for office and suddenly remember his age and all that.

As if those other videos showing him disoriented, in public, incapable of uttering a coherent speech, were just right-wing propaganda using AI. Now we could openly criticize him without sounding like a Trump supporter. Many left-wing colleagues at work started doing it, these were the ones who only said bad things about Trump since I met them.

Anyway, how gullible and suggestible we all are if all we do is receive impressions from the big media without critical thinking and a network of open-minded people. But scary it was to notice, in real time, people behaving like robots one more time.

Attachments

• IMG-20240629-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20240629-WA0016.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
I don't know where, but I read some stories long ago about people who receive heart transplants taking on the behaviors of the donor. One instance was a fairly conservative young woman who ate healthy and didn't drink but after receiving a donor heart from a biker who always drank and ate McDonalds that she started doing that to the surprise of her friends and relatives.
This is not uncommon at all. I have read of people who had no musical or artistic talent whatsoever suddenly developing impressive musical and artistic skills almost overnight. Indeed, in one case I read, the person achieved concert pianist ability very quickly when he could not even play the piano at all before his transplant. In his case, the donor appeared to have been an accomplished musician.​

In a previous post, I mentioned that I was working on an article, which dealt with a strange case that may have been an example of reincarnation but could equally have been an example of an opportunistic spirit walk-in. I am attaching a copy of the article, The Curious Tale of Omm Sety, for those who may wish to read it and make up their own minds. I would appreciate any feedback you may have, especially as to whether there may have been an ulterior motive behind such a walk-in if that is what it was.​

Attachments

• The Curious Tale of Omm Sety.docx
    366.5 KB · Views: 2
This is not uncommon at all. I have read of people who had no musical or artistic talent whatsoever suddenly developing impressive musical and artistic skills almost overnight. Indeed, in one case I read, the person achieved concert pianist ability very quickly when he could not even play the piano at all before his transplant. In his case, the donor appeared to have been an accomplished musician.​
Back in the mid 90’s I became deeply interested in these fascinating subjects.

Over the years, I have read a great amount of testimonials and studied various modalities of raising consciousness and healing emotional traumas, because I became determined not to leave behind any unresolved “issues” when I transitioned at the death of my biological body.

My guess is the book that was mentioned by @KaWaiAwaAwa is this one:

A Change of Heart: A Memoir – May 1, 1997
by Claire Sylvia(Author), William Novak(Author), & Bernie Siegel MD
After a heart and lung transplant operation, dancer Claire Sylvia discovered that new organs were not the only thing she inherited. Never having liked such foods as beer and chicken nuggets, she suddenly started craving them. After an extraordinary dream, she seeks out the family of her donor -- a teenaged boy who died in a motorcycle accident -- and learns that it is indeed possible for two souls to merge in one body.
"This is a story that must be told and heard...a fascinating example of how cellular memory can outlive physical death". -- Deepak Chopra, M.D.

I suspect that by that being a core attribute potentially of OPs, it’s unlikely there’s any OPs on this forum.
That's probably the case most of the time. There's also the possibility of someone being co-opted/influenced to infiltrate and cause mischief. The awareness of the Forum probably weeds out this behavior pretty quickly though.

Back
Top Bottom