Session 6 July 2024

The Quorum had a meeting recently according to the C's, and they are planning something big!

A friend sent me a video of Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot talking about a Project Bluebeam possible sky event, that has been bandied about online for the last two years at least and I have always thought that this was totally in the pipeline. It will be finally disclosure and the one world order all at once. They can stage a battle scene with the tech they have used in films, and they can create that "us versus them" scenario that we are all familiar with from Star Trek and Star Wars! With realistic looking holographic scenes, and what Kerry is saying could be real gunfire and explosions, it could have the the majority of the globe eating out of their hands out of fear and weakness, pretty darn quick.

Back in the day I used to visit the Project Camelot website quite a bit. Kerry Cassidy certainly did a lot of interviews with some very interesting people on all sorts of topics, although some of her interviewees were clearly disinformation agents using her platform to peddle their falsehoods. I don't think Kerry is really Laura's cup of tea when it comes to those involved with research into UFO and secret government conspiracy theories etc., even though Laura was one of the people she interviewed and gave air time too. Perhaps those with long memories may be able dig out Laura's comments on Kerry. However, I have to admit that I still have a soft spot for her and I believe her heart is in the right place. Others may disagree of course.

As to Project Bluebeam (see: https://www.news.com.au/technology/...r/news-story/25266f2c57e89e139f0fa9daddeb0953 for a flavour), this is something that was discussed with the C's way back in the session dated 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
[MJF: This position may have changed now!]

Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

That last point just illustrates what madmen these Illuminati types are, where they would still be trying to make a fast buck (or billions of bucks in their case) even as their world was coming to end. I guess they are all competing to see who will be the richest guy in the graveyard or more likely 'deep underground manned base' in their case, which is usually abbreviated to "DUMB", a term that would be a suitable epitaph for them I think :-D.

Curiously, this session also contained a reference to souls and cords, which may shed a bit more light on the silver thread or cord attaching the soul to 5D:
Q: (L) When my daughter A__ did a spirit viewing of me she saw a cord attached to me and at the end of this cord there was a blue astronaut. What was the blue astronaut she saw?

A: Guide.

Q: (L) Well, we disconnected him. Should we have left him alone?

A: Up to you.

So, it seems you can have spirit guides attached to the silver thread as well.

2 days ago on this youtube channel (highly recommended) they uploaded an episode dedicated to the Philadelphia Experiment. In the video appears the following:

I haven't watched it yet but it may be worth pointing out that Al Bielek comes with a health warning:

Q: (L) Did the Philadelphia Experiment, as we have read about it, occur in the way it was described?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was Al Bielek part of the experiment?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was the information he has given out about this factual?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is the information he gives about being aged regressed in the body and his brother coming into a new body accurate?

A: No.

Q: (T) Is his brother, Duncan, really who he claims to be?

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek really who he claims to be?

A: No. Was technician but not aboard vessel.

Q: (L) So he did not go back and forth in time?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So he's trying to make himself out to be more than he actually is?

Q: (J) He is a wannabe?

A: No. He is an agent of the government.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

You might want to avoid the F words in all its variations on this forum. Admins mention in the rules to avoid swearing. Try to be creative next time; substitute for other funny words.
In one of my past careers (seems like lives) I made a quasi-rational decision to become a high school teacher. I taught math and physics from the AP level down to those who struggled to read.

One instance (there are myriad) that I still think about is a student who was the only one in the class that got the correct answer or something like that and he went on and on with the F word about whatever occured to him.

I gave him an assignment (to avoid suspension) to write my a paper at least 20 pages long about the F word, what it means, where it came from, why it is in his vocabulary, and what relevance it had to the situation in class where he used it.

To my great surprise, I received a pretty amazing piece of work from a high school student. He agreed that he had learned that the phrase may have use in specific situations, but not in general conversation.

Q: (L) Is the information he gives about being aged regressed in the body and his brother coming into a new body accurate?

The concept is the important thing. In the case of Bielek, it did not happen, but it does not mean that it is impossible for it to happen if the C's affirm that a consciousness can incarnate simultaneously, that is to say, one consciousness, two lives in the same time frame.

Reactions: MJF
Back
Top Bottom