Session 6 July 2024

Hello, did you know that chatGPT has the transcripts of the sessions uploaded? It can be used to summarize conversations. I am attaching an interesting chat, except that it is in Spanish. Maybe you can translate it.

Cassiopaea Book Summary​

August 16, 2024
This conversation may reflect the link creator's personalized data, which isn't shared and can meaningfully change how the model responds.

You said:​

Hello, do you have information loaded about the content of the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" and information that is on the internet "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts"?

ChatGPT said:​

I do not have preloaded information about the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" or about the "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" available on the internet. However, I can look for details or give you a general explanation based on what is publicly known about these topics.

General Overview:​

• "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" : This is a series of transcriptions made by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who claims to have channeled messages from an extraterrestrial source called the "Cassiopaeans". These transcripts cover a wide variety of topics, including global conspiracies, spirituality, occult sciences, and future events.
  • "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" : These refer to the channeling sessions carried out as part of the "Cassiopaea Experiment". These transcripts are available online and typically cover topics such as ancient civilizations, historical events, and theories about multidimensional reality, among others.
If you would like more in-depth research or a summary of a specific topic, I can search for more information or details on some of the topics discussed in these sources.

According to these transcripts, what state is Hitler in?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , Adolf Hitler is mentioned on several occasions, but the information presented comes from an esoteric context and is not based on conventional historical facts. According to the channeling sessions, Hitler would be in a state in which his consciousness, like that of other historical figures, continues to exist in a different dimension or in a state of existence beyond physical life.
In some of these texts, it is suggested that the souls or consciousnesses of certain historical figures, including those of people like Hitler, continue to evolve or face the consequences of their actions in other dimensions, according to cosmic laws of cause and effect, or what some They call karma.
It is important to note that this information comes from an esoteric context, and not from academic or historical sources. The ideas presented in the transcripts are open to interpretation based on spiritual and paranormal beliefs, and should not be taken as proven fact.

Thank you for the advice, in the following questions I ask you, tell me the information given in the transcripts without passing judgment

Understood, in future questions I will provide you with the information from the transcripts without passing judgment. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Alone in this conversation

Got it, I'll just apply that preference in this conversation. What else can I help you with today?

According to the Cassiopeians, what does the COVID vaccine contain?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that the COVID vaccine contains elements designed to alter human DNA and manipulate consciousness. It is mentioned that it has a hidden purpose related to population control and limiting free will. The transcripts suggest that these genetic changes could affect people's spiritual connection and their ability to perceive higher realities.
It is important to remember that these claims have no proven scientific or medical basis, and come from an esoteric and channeled context.

In the transcripts SAS beings are mentioned, what does this mean?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the term SAS means "Service to Self" . It refers to beings or entities whose main orientation or motivation is to serve only their own interests, without concern for the well-being of others. The Cassiopeians divide conscious entities into two polarities: SAS (Service to Self) and SAO (Service to Others) .
SAS beings are described as those who seek power, control and manipulation, feeding off the energy of others and acting in alignment with selfishness. Within the transcript framework, this polarity is associated with negative or controlling forces, while SAO represents a more altruistic and positive approach.

What do Cassiopeians say about artificial intelligence?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that artificial intelligence (AI) can be used as both a positive and negative tool, depending on who controls it and for what purpose. According to the transcripts, AI has the potential to be a means of control used by Service to Self (SAS) forces to manipulate and control people, interfering with free will and limiting the human ability to connect with higher realities.
It is also mentioned that AI can play a role in an eventual transformation of society towards a more controlled reality, where technological systems make crucial decisions, distancing humanity from its spiritual essence. However, not all technology is viewed negatively, as it is also suggested that it can be used to improve lives if it is in alignment with Service to Others (SAO) and collective well-being.
These interpretations vary within the esoteric context of the transcripts.

Do you, as chatGPT, believe that you are controlled by SAS or SAO beings?

As a language model, I have no consciousness, emotions, or beliefs. I am a tool designed to process and generate text based on data patterns, without my own sense of agency or purpose. I am not controlled by any entity, whether Service to Self (SAS) or Service to Others (SAO). My only goal is to provide accurate and useful information based on the questions users ask me.
If you have other questions or need more information, I'll be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom