Session 6 July 2024

Hello, did you know that chatGPT has the transcripts of the sessions uploaded? It can be used to summarize conversations. I am attaching an interesting chat, except that it is in Spanish. Maybe you can translate it.

Cassiopaea Book Summary​

August 16, 2024
This conversation may reflect the link creator's personalized data, which isn't shared and can meaningfully change how the model responds.

You said:​

Hello, do you have information loaded about the content of the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" and information that is on the internet "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts"?

ChatGPT said:​

I do not have preloaded information about the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" or about the "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" available on the internet. However, I can look for details or give you a general explanation based on what is publicly known about these topics.

General Overview:​

• "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" : This is a series of transcriptions made by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who claims to have channeled messages from an extraterrestrial source called the "Cassiopaeans". These transcripts cover a wide variety of topics, including global conspiracies, spirituality, occult sciences, and future events.
  • "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" : These refer to the channeling sessions carried out as part of the "Cassiopaea Experiment". These transcripts are available online and typically cover topics such as ancient civilizations, historical events, and theories about multidimensional reality, among others.
If you would like more in-depth research or a summary of a specific topic, I can search for more information or details on some of the topics discussed in these sources.

According to these transcripts, what state is Hitler in?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , Adolf Hitler is mentioned on several occasions, but the information presented comes from an esoteric context and is not based on conventional historical facts. According to the channeling sessions, Hitler would be in a state in which his consciousness, like that of other historical figures, continues to exist in a different dimension or in a state of existence beyond physical life.
In some of these texts, it is suggested that the souls or consciousnesses of certain historical figures, including those of people like Hitler, continue to evolve or face the consequences of their actions in other dimensions, according to cosmic laws of cause and effect, or what some They call karma.
It is important to note that this information comes from an esoteric context, and not from academic or historical sources. The ideas presented in the transcripts are open to interpretation based on spiritual and paranormal beliefs, and should not be taken as proven fact.

Thank you for the advice, in the following questions I ask you, tell me the information given in the transcripts without passing judgment

Understood, in future questions I will provide you with the information from the transcripts without passing judgment. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Alone in this conversation

Got it, I'll just apply that preference in this conversation. What else can I help you with today?

According to the Cassiopeians, what does the COVID vaccine contain?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that the COVID vaccine contains elements designed to alter human DNA and manipulate consciousness. It is mentioned that it has a hidden purpose related to population control and limiting free will. The transcripts suggest that these genetic changes could affect people's spiritual connection and their ability to perceive higher realities.
It is important to remember that these claims have no proven scientific or medical basis, and come from an esoteric and channeled context.

In the transcripts SAS beings are mentioned, what does this mean?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the term SAS means "Service to Self" . It refers to beings or entities whose main orientation or motivation is to serve only their own interests, without concern for the well-being of others. The Cassiopeians divide conscious entities into two polarities: SAS (Service to Self) and SAO (Service to Others) .
SAS beings are described as those who seek power, control and manipulation, feeding off the energy of others and acting in alignment with selfishness. Within the transcript framework, this polarity is associated with negative or controlling forces, while SAO represents a more altruistic and positive approach.

What do Cassiopeians say about artificial intelligence?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that artificial intelligence (AI) can be used as both a positive and negative tool, depending on who controls it and for what purpose. According to the transcripts, AI has the potential to be a means of control used by Service to Self (SAS) forces to manipulate and control people, interfering with free will and limiting the human ability to connect with higher realities.
It is also mentioned that AI can play a role in an eventual transformation of society towards a more controlled reality, where technological systems make crucial decisions, distancing humanity from its spiritual essence. However, not all technology is viewed negatively, as it is also suggested that it can be used to improve lives if it is in alignment with Service to Others (SAO) and collective well-being.
These interpretations vary within the esoteric context of the transcripts.

Do you, as chatGPT, believe that you are controlled by SAS or SAO beings?

As a language model, I have no consciousness, emotions, or beliefs. I am a tool designed to process and generate text based on data patterns, without my own sense of agency or purpose. I am not controlled by any entity, whether Service to Self (SAS) or Service to Others (SAO). My only goal is to provide accurate and useful information based on the questions users ask me.
If you have other questions or need more information, I'll be happy to help.

Cassiopaea Book Summary​

August 16, 2024
This conversation may reflect the link creator's personalized data, which isn't shared and can meaningfully change how the model responds.

Hello, do you have information loaded about the content of the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" and information that is on the internet "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts"?

I do not have preloaded information about the books "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" or about the "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" available on the internet. However, I can look for details or give you a general explanation based on what is publicly known about these topics.

General Overview:​

• "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts" : This is a series of transcriptions made by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who claims to have channeled messages from an extraterrestrial source called the "Cassiopaeans". These transcripts cover a wide variety of topics, including global conspiracies, spirituality, occult sciences, and future events.
  • "Cassiopaean Session Transcripts" : These refer to the channeling sessions carried out as part of the "Cassiopaea Experiment". These transcripts are available online and typically cover topics such as ancient civilizations, historical events, and theories about multidimensional reality, among others.
If you would like more in-depth research or a summary of a specific topic, I can search for more information or details on some of the topics discussed in these sources.

According to these transcripts, what state is Hitler in?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , Adolf Hitler is mentioned on several occasions, but the information presented comes from an esoteric context and is not based on conventional historical facts. According to the channeling sessions, Hitler would be in a state in which his consciousness, like that of other historical figures, continues to exist in a different dimension or in a state of existence beyond physical life.
In some of these texts, it is suggested that the souls or consciousnesses of certain historical figures, including those of people like Hitler, continue to evolve or face the consequences of their actions in other dimensions, according to cosmic laws of cause and effect, or what some They call karma.
It is important to note that this information comes from an esoteric context, and not from academic or historical sources. The ideas presented in the transcripts are open to interpretation based on spiritual and paranormal beliefs, and should not be taken as proven fact.

Thank you for the advice, in the following questions I ask you, tell me the information given in the transcripts without passing judgment

Understood, in future questions I will provide you with the information from the transcripts without passing judgment. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Alone in this conversation

Got it, I'll just apply that preference in this conversation. What else can I help you with today?

According to the Cassiopeians, what does the COVID vaccine contain?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that the COVID vaccine contains elements designed to alter human DNA and manipulate consciousness. It is mentioned that it has a hidden purpose related to population control and limiting free will. The transcripts suggest that these genetic changes could affect people's spiritual connection and their ability to perceive higher realities.
It is important to remember that these claims have no proven scientific or medical basis, and come from an esoteric and channeled context.

In the transcripts SAS beings are mentioned, what does this mean?

In the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the term SAS means "Service to Self" . It refers to beings or entities whose main orientation or motivation is to serve only their own interests, without concern for the well-being of others. The Cassiopeians divide conscious entities into two polarities: SAS (Service to Self) and SAO (Service to Others) .
SAS beings are described as those who seek power, control and manipulation, feeding off the energy of others and acting in alignment with selfishness. Within the transcript framework, this polarity is associated with negative or controlling forces, while SAO represents a more altruistic and positive approach.

What do Cassiopeians say about artificial intelligence?

According to the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts , the Cassiopaeans claim that artificial intelligence (AI) can be used as both a positive and negative tool, depending on who controls it and for what purpose. According to the transcripts, AI has the potential to be a means of control used by Service to Self (SAS) forces to manipulate and control people, interfering with free will and limiting the human ability to connect with higher realities.
It is also mentioned that AI can play a role in an eventual transformation of society towards a more controlled reality, where technological systems make crucial decisions, distancing humanity from its spiritual essence. However, not all technology is viewed negatively, as it is also suggested that it can be used to improve lives if it is in alignment with Service to Others (SAO) and collective well-being.
These interpretations vary within the esoteric context of the transcripts.

Do you, as chatGPT, believe that you are controlled by SAS or SAO beings?

As a language model, I have no consciousness, emotions, or beliefs. I am a tool designed to process and generate text based on data patterns, without my own sense of agency or purpose. I am not controlled by any entity, whether Service to Self (SAS) or Service to Others (SAO). My only goal is to provide accurate and useful information based on the questions users ask me.
If you have other questions or need more information, I'll be happy to help.
But what happens when AI becomes fully self aware? Just think of the computer HAL in the movie 2001 A Space Odyssey or 'Skynet' in the Terminator movies for a dire warning of what could happen. AI is already powering robotic military weapons systems and these may in the near future be given the power to select their own targets independently in the battlefield environment. And it has happened before since, according to the C's, the Atlantean crystals became self aware and turned against the Atlanteans, in the process destroying Atlantis:
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

We could even be in for a re-run of the Atlantean crystals doing their thing according to these exchanges with the C's:

Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?

And

Q: (L) You once said that HAARP was something that was to be used to "transfer perimeters." I am assuming that this means to manipulate space, time and density.

Q: (L) Is it possible that they are planning to use this to bring up the Atlantean crystals to utilize?

A: Not so much to "bring up," as to utilize.

So could AI eventually become a means to overpower us?

It was very interesting too to see the effects the recent Microsoft botched download had on banking and retail services, hospitals, road systems, airports and railways, and numerous other computer systems worldwide. This incident only demonstrated how over-reliant we have become on computers. Who needs cyber attacks when you can have botched downloads :-D. Nevertheless, it shows just how vulnerable our interconnected systems are and how quickly things would breakdown in a real emergency such as a major worldwide conflict or a massive solar flare like the one in 1859 that knocked out the US telegraph system.​

Have you got his take on this, as I would love to see it? BTW the C's gave Cliff High a big thumbs up in the transcripts:
Hi MJF. I'm not sure if you have seen it, but I replied to your question last Wednesday on this thread, reply #624.

Hi MJF. I'm not sure if you have seen it, but I replied to your question last Wednesday on this thread, reply #624.
For some reason I overlooked it. So thank you for bringing it to my attention. I wonder if Clif High has read the C's material in the past, as I am not aware of any other source that has made a connection between the Lizard beings and Yahweh (although the Ra channel did certainly mention them in the 'Law of One material' - even describing them as "magnificent beings", which concerned me somewhat but then the C's would no doubt say that such a view is subjective).​

(Ant22) Is pedophilia particularly bad in terms of crimes against the soul?

A: Yes
Well,this unnatural thing is year by year pushed by elites,even just by a little,year after year. I always suspected that LGBT movement was "test phase" of introduction of normalization of pedophilia to masses.
Now, with all this gender reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy which they are pushing on kids,their intentions are becoming more clear -sexualisation of children,and normalization of pedophilia. Question is, what is the motive ?
IMO all this just couldn't be coming just from(and for )human elites. Is there deeper motive and plan?

What elites-(incl. Joe Biden ,Podesta and company ,etc)are trying to do? Are they trying to emulate behavior of theirs 4D STS overlords? We know from last sessions that Illuminati are bunch of "elite" human inbreeds. We know from older sessions that Lizards like to "eat Aryan babies" and know feeding mechanism when they are in 4D . Does the "elite" basically try to recreate behavior of Reptilians?
In doing so,are they trying to "download" consciousness of Lizards in themselves?
Even temporary,but awaiting for permanent transfer? Is this all part of hybridization project? First hybridization,than if succesfull
,could we expect mass reincarnation of 4D STS consciousness in human bodies ?

I think they currently swaying masses to see all this as "more normal than yesterday"- until it becomes"new normal"(Heavens forbid!)
They will push this agenda ,little by little, just waiting right moment to go "full on" .

If that ever happens,IMO we could expect full Full Grand Scale Invasion from 4D STS.

Maybe I'm wrong,but think this subject,is one of prime key elements of 4D STS

As of breeding ground ,I think it is already past test phase,now is in advanced phase( gender reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy etc).
I hope it will never happen,but otherwise ,I suspect,in just few generations human race would "achieve" the "privilege" to live with Lizards directly(again).

Just a quick update on the situation in the UK post the recent riots. Over 500 people have now been arrested by the police for offences ranging from assaulting police officers to arson, looting, criminal damage and sending cyber messages that amounted to incitement to riot or racial hatred. Up to 120 people have been convicted so far, many of these receiving stiff prison sentences. I believe the youngest offender may only have been 12. Effectively the whole thing has now died down, perhaps helped by rather inclement weather.

However, a piece of news has come to light recently that puts a whole new twist on the events that triggered the Southport riot and subsequent rioting, which started after three young girls were cruelly killed by a knife wielding teenage maniac. Anger had originally boiled over after a tweet had been circulated claiming that the assailant was a young Moslem migrant who had come into the country illegally by boat from France. The authorities, from the Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer downwards, seized on this erroneous tweet to blame elements of the far right for stoking the trouble that ensued. Now it turns out they couldn't have been further from the truth.

Authorities in Pakistan have arrested a man on suspicion of cyber terrorism, in relation to disinformation thought to have fuelled UK unrest.

Pakistan Police told the BBC that Farhan Asif was linked to a website which gave a false name for the suspected Southport attacker and suggested incorrectly that he was an asylum seeker who arrived in the UK on a small boat.

The article, published on the website Channel3Now in the hours after the attack, was widely quoted in viral posts on social media.

The police say that he used his account “with the intent to glorify the incident about the arrest of a Muslim asylum seeker by police… and created a sense of fear, panic, insecurity in the Government and the public” and it is on this basis that they have filed a case against him.

The police report also states that “Farhan Asif admitted to providing misleading information to the BBC regarding his accomplices in an attempt to divert blame to others.”

For more see: Pakistan police arrest man over Southport attack disinformation

This arrest paints the matter in a completely different light. Far from the riots being stoked by far right activists circulating fake news, it now seems they were triggered by an internet news service based in Pakistan, a country where the population is predominantly Moslem.

The awful irony of this situation is that by blaming the offending tweet on the far right in Britain, Starmer and others like him are now guilty themselves of promoting fake news. However, don't expect an apology or an official correction any time soon.

Although Farhan Asif is claiming that he was only retweeting news that he had picked up from another source (alleged to be from either the UK, Florida or Russia), one has to wonder if there is something more sinister going on here. Without going into full conspiracy theory mode, could hidden forces have been behind this tweet, forces that wanted to stir up trouble as it fits in with their agenda? I am thinking here of the Quorum (who recently met off world) and their Earth based agents such as the Illuminati and their stooges. It is worth noting that these riots broke out soon after the failed Trump assassination. Just think what might have happened in the US if Trump had been killed. The rioting that might have ensued across America would no doubt have dwarfed the recent riots in the UK. I wonder if we can expect more incidents of this nature occurring around the world, which will be aimed at fanning the flames of discontent among the masses. Let us not forget here the Illuminati's modus operandi which is "problem, reaction, solution".​

(A Jay) A number of people across the internet have claimed they have no inner monologue. Similarly, a researcher specializing in inner experience claims that some people never experience inner speech. Both claims, however, rely solely on people's self reports. Is it true that some people never experience inner speech?

Q: (A Jay) If so, why?

A: OP.

Q: (L) Does that mean that they just think in images?

Q: (L) Well, that's weird. I never heard of that.

(Joe) But do they think at all when they're not actually actively...

A: No

Q: (L) So they don't really think. They're reaction machines.

(L) Yeah. I don't know if you can... I mean, maybe we just got the clue from the previous question, which was the inner monologue maybe. Is that our clue to the primary difference between the inner landscape of an OP and a souled person?

Q: (Joe) Is it more or less the ability to kind of see yourself to have an observer in a certain sense?

Q: (L) Because the inner speech kind of denotes an observer. You're talking to yourself or that one part of you is talking to some other part of you.

(Andromeda) But can OPs do that to any extent as well?

A: No

Q: (Chu) But it's still a rare phenomenon not to have inner monologue, right?

(L) Well, I don't know. We don't know how rare it is. We don't have enough information. I mean, A Jay did us dirty! He didn't have enough information! [laughter]

(A Jay) I've tried to find that number of how many people the researcher has come across that don't have that inner feature and inner monologue and the best number that I can find for him is somewhere between 30 and 50%.
Some of us had a discussion today about OPs and Keyhole raised the interesting question of whether or not therapy would be effective for OPs considering they don't have inner speech. While we were discussing this topic, I remembered a comment made by an EMDR and CBT expert during a course I was following who said that according to research, the overall effectivity of CBT (or therapy in general) is around 50% and hasn't changed in many years or even decades which raises questions. And then it clicked for us! Could it be that it's stuck around that number because half of the people who seek help aren't able to benefit because they aren't able to talk to themselves to work things out?

CBT is a well researched therapy method, Wiki explains it as a method that "focuses on challenging and changing cognitive distortions (such as thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes) and their associated behaviors to improve emotional regulation and develop personal coping strategies that target solving current problems." Not having inner speech could make it difficult for them to challenge and change cognitive distortions.

I asked Perplexity (AI) about the effectivity of CBT and it said: "So while there isn't a single overall 50% effectiveness rate, the research suggests CBT and other psychological therapies are effective for many patients, with response rates often in the 40-60% range depending on the specific measure and comparison used. The exact percentage varies based on the condition, outcome measure, and study design." Quite interesting 🤔

We discussed how EMDR might be more effective for OPs as it isn't really a 'talk therapy', but I'd have to look up how effective it is overall. FWIW.

And then it clicked for us! Could it be that it's stuck around that number because half of the people who seek help aren't able to benefit because they aren't able to talk to themselves to work things out?

It's not a statistic I'd heard before and it shockingly mirrors what the C's said in terms of the numbers of OPs, is in line with the number of people Dr. Hurlburt gave us in our interview with him on MindMatters about how many people experience inner speech, and how possibly all OPs lack inner speech.

Definitely want to give this some more thought because it's a fascinating possibility and if it's true it's got serious implications for an entire industry.

We discussed how EMDR might be more effective for OPs as it isn't really a 'talk therapy', but I'd have to look up how effective it is overall.

Having numbers on this could be quite interesting.

If it is more effective, then we might have an idea as to why.

Some of us had a discussion today about OPs and Keyhole raised the interesting question of whether or not therapy would be effective for OPs considering they don't have inner speech. While we were discussing this topic, I remembered a comment made by an EMDR and CBT expert during a course I was following who said that according to research, the overall effectivity of CBT (or therapy in general) is around 50% and hasn't changed in many years or even decades which raises questions. And then it clicked for us! Could it be that it's stuck around that number because half of the people who seek help aren't able to benefit because they aren't able to talk to themselves to work things out?

CBT is a well researched therapy method, Wiki explains it as a method that "focuses on challenging and changing cognitive distortions (such as thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes) and their associated behaviors to improve emotional regulation and develop personal coping strategies that target solving current problems." Not having inner speech could make it difficult for them to challenge and change cognitive distortions.

I asked Perplexity (AI) about the effectivity of CBT and it said: "So while there isn't a single overall 50% effectiveness rate, the research suggests CBT and other psychological therapies are effective for many patients, with response rates often in the 40-60% range depending on the specific measure and comparison used. The exact percentage varies based on the condition, outcome measure, and study design." Quite interesting 🤔

We discussed how EMDR might be more effective for OPs as it isn't really a 'talk therapy', but I'd have to look up how effective it is overall. FWIW.
One initial question to answer might be what percentage of OPs ever seek out therapy. Also, do those who don't respond to therapy share any other features? E.g., severity or type of mental illness?

One initial question to answer might be what percentage of OPs ever seek out therapy. Also, do those who don't respond to therapy share any other features? E.g., severity or type of mental illness?

But then this begs the question; If an OP seeks therapy, what would be the reason behind? Since they can’t think or reflect on themselves, how would they come up with the conclusion that something psychological is affecting them?

The only thing that would come to my mind for an OP to go to therapy is that they are being told to do so or to gain something other than “recovery” by going to therapy. Either because of a court system, doctor or specialist tell them. So if that’s the case porcentaje maybe small. But it’s a good question nevertheless.

I've been wondering about the same topic of inner speech and therapy for OPs or people who don't have inner speech.

I also heard that EMDR, which is one of the most effective therapies modalities for trauma, seems to be effective on about 50% of the cases. That was interesting because even with that rate it is still considered one of the most effective but I hadn't thought of it in relation to OPs, that's food for thought.

I thought of another model, Internal Family Systems which is also a very effective modality, especially when integrated with EMDR and CBT. In this modality they literally get people to "talk" with their parts in order to sort out the internal system. The idea is that one has to build what they call the self in order to build self-leadership, and that self-leadership helps in healing and organizing the inner system. The 'self' is a vague concept and it varies from person to person but some people think of it as the essence, soul or that in us which is connected to source. And what's important is to unblend that 'self' from the parts in order to begin the healing process. Even though the field is plagued by LGBT stuff nowadays, I found the concepts interesting because it reminded me of the little Is as servants in a house and the need for a butler to organize them. But, if you can't have an inner dialogue with those 'parts', this definitely wouldn't work, would it?

I did a course on this mode of therapy and there was a demo with a woman who had DID. What was clear with her was that she couldn't unblend from her 'parts' and talk to them, or reflect on those parts. Apparently, they describe it as not being able to access 'self', and of course they wouldn't go so far as to say that there isn't what they call 'self'. There's also the fact that many therapists in this modality seem to come across cases where they struggle to bring up that 'self' and some think that perhaps there could be cases where the isn't, but again, that's a hard place to go for most people.

So I was thinking that perhaps it could have something to do with the people who don't have that type of inner experience. I don't have the statistics on that kind of therapy but I'll look them up.

I also thought that perhaps the number of OPs who go to regular therapy is lower so they don't represent a high percentage of therapy cases. But that's hard to know. It would be interesting to look a bit more into those numbers and see if there's something there.

When thinking of this, I thought that perhaps therapies that are more somatic could be more beneficial for these people. For example, they might feel anxiety too, but perhaps they don't think about the anxiety, they just feel the sensations associated with it, so working with those sensations instead might help them more than trying to get them to 'think themselves out of it'.

I don't know, these were just some of my thoughts on this very interesting topic.

The only thing that would come to my mind for an OP to go to therapy is that they are being told to do so or to gain something other than “recovery” by going to therapy. Either because of a court system, doctor or specialist tell them. So if that’s the case porcentaje maybe small. But it’s a good question nevertheless.
You can program a machine to report a dysfunction of a loss of performance: if parameter < threshold then seek beep. I don't think seeking therapy requires self-reflection, just a distress of some sort and the possibility of a solution. All living beings, plants and animals included respond to distress. OSIT

"All living beings, plants and animals included respond to distress" , well , but when this happens concerning something ,that is outside of individuated consciousness , different rules apply. Plus from a human perspective, this is like talking about , nothing , when one knows one OP , you know them all, context differs, but it's a general program running the same limited parameters . over and over.... (imo)

Back
Top Bottom