Session 7 May 2016

Sentenza said:
Je sais que ce n'est pas forcément un personnage de référence pour le forum, mais personnellement, ma version préférée de "In the garden" est celle d'Elvis Presley. :-[

Etrangement, ce gars-là arrivait à insuffler un supplément d'âme aux chansons qu'il interprétait. Ce qui ne colle pas précisément avec l'image qu'il véhicule...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NH_is7VuCI

I know this is not necessarily an adulated character in the forum, but personally my favorite version of "In the Garden" is the one of Elvis Presley. :-[
Strangely, this guy managed to infuse more soul to the songs he interpreted. What does not fit exactly with the image he conveys...

Thanks for sharing that version of Elvis. I just loved it.

In The Garden of The Universe

Soon we all would have our own Crystals and it will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.
And then we will have Songbook and CD too.
It is truly remarkable and privilege for us to have our own unique Crystals and Songs!

The song- In the Garden of the Universe is so beautiful that it touched my heart and I Thanks for being member of this Forum Group.
And in the whole Universe, we are the only one group that knows it's meaning and singing.

It seems like the song have another purpose for us to use it.
Because, the page 11, reply #159 by Laura,
"We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder."
The song "In the Garden of the Universe" is an energy builder!!!

I was/am thinking about material things, that including crystals will not stay with us forever.
What if somebody forcibly take it away from us?
Or lose it, then what?
Can we take it to the 4th density with us? And beyond?

So, it seems while we still have time, we can able to working on ourselves to raise higher vibration frequency through the crystals and singing song to build up energy.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.
And the song is variation from old song but Andromeda re-written lyrics give new meaning, thus, it have new sound energy resonance.
Then the song has been singing many times to Charged Crystals, that it's new unique energy is/was established in the cosmic level.

So, when we sing the same song, and same intent, then natually the crystal will would assist us to connect to the same cosmic level too.
Thus, the crystal and the song eventually lead us to build up higher energy for our own self.
And then, when time come, we all can pass safely to 4th density as one whole group.

So, we need Crystal-Network now.
But, when we develop the Song-Network, it will be permanently stay on with each of us.

I'm still trying to learn the song but it is very hard for me.
When the songbook and CD comes out, I will sing song frequently through out the days sing along with CD.
But always will be singing at 8pm on my time too.
Anyway according to Laura,
"It is good for the vagus nerve and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime."

Thanks to the team for their effort and time working on the crystals. Curiously awaiting them with instructions.

3D Student said:
Dirgni said:
I find myself humming the tune sometimes and it is relaxing when I sing/practice the song before going to bed. I am still struggling with singing of the lines 'Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice' and 'Knowledge stirs, and it’s movement’s so true'. Singing is not one of my talents. Somehow the tune seem not have enough notes for the text. :umm:

Yes, those 2 parts can catch you off guard. I think it's how the song was written. There is something like 2 beats in those lines where you don't sing, so those lines' vocals are a bit delayed. Just try not singing immediately on those lines and try to hear for when the tune picks back up. It actually does fit given the singing delay.

Thank you for recommending listening to the tune without singing, 3D Student. It helped.

My issue seems to be that the original text has (at least) one syllable less than our new text. When singing along with Meryl Streep I just lag behind a bit. When I sing without music I just sing something like two shorter notes with the longer words and put some accentuation on the next word (fat in text below) and then I am on track with the melody again. Maybe I will have to change this bit again but for now it works for me.

Here is original text and our text, where I tried to put the syllables below, which are sung to the same notes

I come to the gar- den a- lone
He speaks and the sound of His voice
I'd stay in the gar- den with Him

Na- ture speaks, and the sound of her voice,
Know- ledge stirs, and it’s move- ment. ’s so true

I think you meant those fat words with singing delayed, 3D Student?

PERLOU said:
Merci à tous pour vos messages...
Sentenza, merci beaucoup pour ce lien "In the garden" d'Elvis Presley qui me plait beaucoup. Cette version est plus lente et c'est plus facile de lire les paroles en Anglais en se claquant sur sa voix, en tout cas pour moi qui ne parle pas Anglais... Je garde désormais ce chant pour mes Cristaux...

Thank you all for your messages. . .
Sentenza, thank you very much for this link 'In the garden' of Elvis Presley that I like a lot. This version is slower and it is easier to read the English words by slamming on her voice, at least for me who does not speak English. . . I now keep the song for my crystals. . .

Merci Sentenza, idem pour moi aussi Perlou, Elvis prononce plus clairement les mots, j’aime beaucoup Meryl Streep mais ça sera plus facile pour moi et je chante moins faux :D
Sentenza thank you, same for me too Perlou, Elvis pronounce words more clearly, I love Meryl Streep but it will be easier for me and I sing less false :D

:hug:

Dirgni said:
Here is original text and our text, where I tried to put the syllables below, which are sung to the same notes

He speaks and the sound of His voice
I'd stay in the gar- den with Him

Na- ture speaks, and the sound of her voice,
Know- ledge stirs, and it’s move- ment. ’s so true

I think you meant those fat words with singing delayed, 3D Student?

Yeah, you have to know the tune and where to fill in the blanks with pauses or where to start singing a little earlier. Just think where the syllables should go. Your example above shows where you have to sing a little bit earlier to "cram in" the Nature and Knowledge lines.

Dans la version d'Elvis Presley il n'y a que deux strophes alors que celle de Meryl Streep comprend bien les trois strophes...

In the version of Elvis Presley there are only two stanzas while that of Meryl Streep understands the three stanzas. . .

Salut Perlou, :)

Je me suis aperçu que les paroles en anglais que tu avais mis dans un commentaire, et que j’avais pris comme support avait quelques erreurs par rapport à l’original et c’est pour cette raison que je n’arrivais pas à suivre celle de Meryl Streep, je l’ai rechanté ce matin sans les erreurs c’est plus claire maintenant…je garde Meryl. Je ne trouve pas le 3éme strophe, ce que je trouve ce n’est pas ce qu’elle chante...

Hi Perlou,

I realized that the words in English that you had put in a comment, and I had taken as support were some errors compared to the original and it is for this reason that I could not follow that Meryl Streep, I rechante this morning without errors it's clearer now ... I keep Meryl. I can not find the 3rd verse, I find it is not what she sings...

I just got the crystals, I've been excited all day :lol:. I also started reading Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself. I will discuss more about things in the coming days or better wait for others receiving their own and do not put a wrench in the works

I received my beautiful Crystals today. They are wrapped so delicately with so much love that I could feel the energy in my heart as I placed my hand on them.I so deeply grateful to The Cs,Laura and her Family.In the packet also came a pamphlet with instructions for a correct use with the title of The Cassiopaean Crystal Connection :hug2:

Mil Gracias desde lo màs profundo de mi Alma :love:

I'm glad to hear that the packages are arriving safely!

The next BIG batch has come out of the spring today and we'll start the singing tomorrow or the next day. So it won't be long now...

I received my Crystal Connection package today! :love: It is adorable! :flowers: Thank you!!

I'm already singing to them and reading the recommended texts in the instructions. I absolutely love this activity and the crystals!

Thanks again! :wizard: :guru:

We opened our gift yesterday night. Thank you !
The web next generation is weaving : Crysnet is coming :D

I've also received my stones today. Thank you!

As for the song "In the Garden" maybe in your free time you could record it with the new lyrics so others could download it, learn and sing together with you, please...

I too have received the package of Crystal Connection crystals today too! I have all the crystals placed where I felt they belong and am wearing the personal crystals. The Water Crystal is already in a converted crystal vase which is now my personal water pitcher.

Just finished singing IN THE GARDEN OF THE UNIVERSE. Thanks so much Laura and helpers for the excellent, but intensive and time-consuming work, and the beautiful packaging and brochure sent along with the crystals. I will be reading the Morning and Evening Prayers every day.

I'm also looking forward to some 'interesting' dreams with the Dream Crystal next to my bed.

Back
Top Bottom