Session 7 May 2016

Laura said:
Update: we have sent out a number of packages and more will be going out in the next few days. We ran out of crystals for the first batch and will begin processing the second and third together in a couple of days. Hopefully, we'll have everyone taken care of by the end of June including a number of extras.

Meanwhile, I'm driving myself to get the 96 transcripts done. It was a year that was wonderful and agonizingly painful at the same time, all going on behind the scenes. I'm going to be sharing some things in that volume that will really clue people in to what I mean by that.

Wow! Wonderful, looking forward to read old 96 transcripts that you keeping until now.
So, it is finally time to reveal! What a exciting time we live in.

And thanks for Crystal project.
It is so exciting to wait for such a unique treasure.

Thank you so much Laura. I know that you already know it but you did, you do and I hope you will go on doing a lot of things very helpfull for a lot of people around the world.
You made a long road until now and more and more persons are attracted by your work. I admire and respect you very much.
Of course I know you're not alaone on board so I also thank you your friends and the participants around here too.

Laura said:
Update: we have sent out a number of packages and more will be going out in the next few days. We ran out of crystals for the first batch and will begin processing the second and third together in a couple of days. Hopefully, we'll have everyone taken care of by the end of June including a number of extras.

Meanwhile, I'm driving myself to get the 96 transcripts done. It was a year that was wonderful and agonizingly painful at the same time, all going on behind the scenes. I'm going to be sharing some things in that volume that will really clue people in to what I mean by that.

Thank you so much for all the hard work and the effort, Laura. I don't think we can fully appreciate how time-and-energy-consuming this process has been, and I am really grateful to you all, and to the network. Really looking forward to the new volume. :flowers:

Laura, je lis dans la traduction si elle est correcte que vous avez manqué de cristaux, je vous rappelle que je tiens mes cristaux à votre disposition, il suffit de me donner une adresse à laquelle les expédier...
Je me réjouis de bientôt recevoir vos cristaux... Un deuxième don vous parviendra le 10/06/16 comme annoncé...
Y-a-t’il de nouveaux livres traduits en Français ?... Où en êtes vous concernant le projet Chanson ?...
Merci pour tous vos efforts qui sont tant appréciés...

Laura, I read in translation if it is correct that you missed crystals, I remind you that I want my crystal at your disposal, just give me an address at which the ship. . .
I look forward to soon receive your crystals. . . A second gift will arrive on 10/06/16 as advertised. . .
Is there-you new books translated into French?. . . Where are you on the song project?. . .
Thank you for all your efforts are so appreciated. . .

PERLOU said:
Laura, je lis dans la traduction si elle est correcte que vous avez manqué de cristaux, je vous rappelle que je tiens mes cristaux à votre disposition, il suffit de me donner une adresse à laquelle les expédier...
Je me réjouis de bientôt recevoir vos cristaux... Un deuxième don vous parviendra le 10/06/16 comme annoncé...
Y-a-t’il de nouveaux livres traduits en Français ?... Où en êtes vous concernant le projet Chanson ?...
Merci pour tous vos efforts qui sont tant appréciés...

Laura, I read in translation if it is correct that you missed crystals, I remind you that I want my crystal at your disposal, just give me an address at which the ship. . .
I look forward to soon receive your crystals. . . A second gift will arrive on 10/06/16 as advertised. . .
Is there-you new books translated into French?. . . Where are you on the song project?. . .
Thank you for all your efforts are so appreciated. . .

Hi Perlou - Laura just mentioned that they sent out the first crystals, that they shipped the first cystals to receivers (envoyer des cristaux au récepteur/destinataire). She already has crystals für other people, I understood. You could check FOTCM address.

For the song project, I think they are making it in English first. We could start with the "In the garden" song in English. It will take a couple of months to finish it in English in my opinion. And then French translation team may or may not decide to translate it to French. We just have to be patient. But I think it is fun to sing English songs even if I am German.

For French books you could always check list in "Ouvrages recommandés - Recommended books" and pilulerouge.com. It seems there is quite a lot to read.

There is so much you could do to give help yourself.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, so the next question is: We have numerous activities that are creative for people to be able to release some of their pent up emotions about all of the things that are happening in the world that make everybody unhappy. They can get on SOTT, they can write commentary, they can work on the forum, they can write things on the forum, they can have exchanges, they can have meetings with other people. There are many things that people could be doing, but it's like the excuse always comes down to, "Oh, the frequency fence. I can't do anything because I'm depressed, or I'm this, or I'm that or the other thing." You're saying that they've won half the battle, but it seems to me that it's harder than that. There is something else. How to get over that initial resistance?

A: Taking the bull by the horns is always fearful in the imagination, but when you approach the beast, he usually lays down and submits.

Q: (L) That doesn't answer my question. Okay, what constitutes "approaching the beast"? Since that seems to be where everybody gets stuck...

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Thank you so much for all the hard work and the effort, Laura. I don't think we can fully appreciate how time-and-energy-consuming this process has been, and I am really grateful to you all, and to the network. Really looking forward to the new volume. :flowers:

Ditto to that. :hug2:

Gandalf said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Ditto too! Thanks for all your hard work! :) I've always been one do just sit on the floor when doing projects. After a while it leads to a sore and stiff back.

Dear Laura and Crew,
thank you for all you have done.Looking forward for new volumes and expand knowledge.

Charade:
I was wondering exactly what the C's meant when they said that crystals can be taught. After your monumental efforts to program batches of crystals and gemstones, could it be possible to place crystals we already have or might choose intuitively, place these in water with the ones we receive from Laura and have the properties and energies shared with additional crystals. In such a way it might be possible to share these crystals with friends or family members without always having to task Laura's and the girls time and energy for future requests, as well as expanding the energy of the crystal network and healing potential were this a viable energy exchange.

I've wondered the same about other crystals in general. There is a "belief" in the crystal skull community that placing a persons personal crystal with the ancient crystal skulls will transmit information from the old one to theirs. True or false, would be hard to verify it seems to me. By the way, we had the ancient crystal skull Synergy come to our town recently and I had a session with it. Its an impressive, nicely carved skull with a interesting history. The photos I've seen on the net dont do it justice. It has something of a elongated skull that hints at being alien (to me) which makes me wonder about the inspiration for carving it a long time ago. Sherry Whitfield, the caretaker of the skull, is a lovely person and it was a pleasure to meet her.

I look forward to the new transcripts Laura. I've read the other two.

Thinking a little more on this. It seems like placing a charged/programmed crystal from Laura into water with another crystal would likely charge the water AND the other crystal as well. hmm. ??? Why not.

SummerLite said:
Thinking a little more on this. It seems like placing a charged/programmed crystal from Laura into water with another crystal would likely charge the water AND the other crystal as well. hmm. ??? Why not.

Possibility, who knows, but I won't do to my crytals.
I do not want to take chances, it might contaminated the charged Crystal from Laura.

Gandalf said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Indeed!! I love to see my library grow with Laura's books and all the recommended readings. Hopefully I will get to read them all cos' they come quicker than I can manage to read them :P Thank you to the power of infinity.
BTW is it too late to send in a request for a crystal?

Merci à tous pour vos messages et tout particulièrement à Dirgni pour sa réponse...
J'ai le bonheur d'avoir reçu mes CRISTAUX ce matin, délicatement enveloppé dans des petits linges en soie, noués par des rubans de différentes couleurs avec un petit message écrit sur des étiquettes de différentes couleurs également, un petit livret en Anglais que je vais essayer de refrapper pour faire une traduction en Anglais...
Celui-ci contient des explications pour chaque cristal, deux prières et la chanson "In the Garden" que je chante avec Meryl Streep beaucoup plus facilement...
Je suis émue de l'extraordinaire travail effectué par Laura et les siens... Mille mercis à vous ainsi qu'aux Cassiopéens...

Thank you all for your messages and particularly to Dirgni for his response. . .
I am fortunate to have received my CRYSTALS this morning, delicately wrapped in small linen silk, tied with ribbons of different colors with a small message written on labels of different colors also, a small booklet in English I overtype will try to make an English translation. . .
This contains explanations for each crystal, two prayers and the song 'In the Garden' I sing with Meryl Streep much more easily. . .
I am moved by the extraordinary work of Laura and her family. . . Many thanks to you and the Cassiopaeans. . .

Ohhh congratulations Perlou ;D

I feel happy for you, I know it's important for you. Thanks for the crew to pay so much attention to the details. I love details ^^

Kay Kim said:
SummerLite said:

Possibility, who knows, but I won't do to my crytals.
I do not want to take chances, it might contaminated the charged Crystal from Laura.

Hi Kay Kim, I think you make a good point. Special care and respect is due for these precious ones and I don't want to take a chance either.

Wonderful PERLOU!

Back
Top Bottom