Session 7 May 2016

I've just received my crystals today! :clap: Everything was beautifully wrapped and arrived safely. Thank you all so much! :hug2:

I had a question about the personal crystal tho, I'd like to wear it around my neck so how would I secure it without harming it? I thought maybe to drill a small hole but something doesn't feel right about that. :/

Pete said:
I've just received my crystals today! :clap: Everything was beautifully wrapped and arrived safely. Thank you all so much! :hug2:

I had a question about the personal crystal tho, I'd like to wear it around my neck so how would I secure it without harming it? I thought maybe to drill a small hole but something doesn't feel right about that. :/

One option might be to put it in a small soft pouch, and wear that around your neck

fabric said:
Pete said:

One option might be to put it in a small soft pouch, and wear that around your neck
You can use one of these spiral cages. I have a couple in different sizes which are perfect for putting on a chain.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jewellery-Craft-Design-Findings-Silver-Plated-LARGE-25mm-Spiral-Cages-Cage-PK-/360845963512

fabric said:
Pete said:

I've wrapped the tip of a wearable crystal with waxed linen thread, leather strip lace or silver/gold wire. Also a small medicine pouch made from deer leather with a long enough braided leather strip attached makes for a cool necklace or can be tucked into a shirt for discretion (or put in a pocket).

I also read a while back it's not good to put holes in crystals.

bjorn said:
Got the crystal and immediately felt something warm and energizing. But it could also be me just being all enthusiastic about it :D

Thanks for all involved !!

And thanks for the advice on the lyrics. I am not much of a singing bird. The first try was awful. Luckily crystals cannot complain (I hope)

Thanks for all the hard work put into the crystals. I'm not much into the idea of crystals but the intent is what makes me feel like they have true "soul" in them!

Bjorn, it's the intent that counts :) Perfect notes are boring anyway, there's nothing like the soul of someone offkey like Bob Dylan, where you can still feel his heart is in it!

Pete, not sure if you saw this post earlier in the thread, but the video in it has some interesting ideas for how to make a necklace with a crystal without damaging it. Laura suggested using sterling silver or 14k gold or higher for this method.

Thanks for the tips everyone! ;) I've decided to wire wrap it in sterling silver and I've ordered a matching sterling silver rope chain as well. It seems like an easy enough project and I'd prefer to wear it instead of pinning it to clothing or carrying it in my pocket. I think I'd end up losing it that way somehow.

aleana said:
Have already noticed my dreams are much more vibrant and very active. Also, I am having a burst of energy today and a have been cleaning and rearranging things. Something very powerful has been activated and I am feeling a positivity I have not felt in ages.

What was most noticeable about my dreams is that I could remember them for quite a bit of time after I awoke. I can't recall ever doing that before.

I also have the feeling that something very powerful has been activated. It seems impossible to explain exactly what this feeling is like and I think one would have to experience it themselves to understand it.

I have been feeling very positive for quite some time so I don't really see too much difference there, but there does seem to be more of a 'certainty' to it.

Please excuse me now, as I am going to be doing some singing!

Je crois comprendre d'après le traducteur Google que Laura a enregistré sur Youtube une version "In the Garden" à capella...
Je ne vois ce lien, pourriez vous me le redonner... Merci infiniment...

I understand from the Google translator Laura posted on YouTube a version of 'In the Garden' to capella. . .
I do not see this link, could you give me. . . Thank you so much. . .

PERLOU said:
Je crois comprendre d'après le traducteur Google que Laura a enregistré sur Youtube une version "In the Garden" à capella...
Je ne vois ce lien, pourriez vous me le redonner... Merci infiniment...

I understand from the Google translator Laura posted on YouTube a version of 'In the Garden' to capella. . .
I do not see this link, could you give me. . . Thank you so much. . .

It wasn't posted on Youtube. Joe included a downloadable mp3 attachment at the bottom of this post.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41701.msg655935.html#msg655935

Timothéos, merci pour votre réponse, je viens d'aller voir mais ce n'est pas Laura qui chante sur ce lien...
Par ailleurs je ne possède pas de MP3...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafAvUxaby0
David Scott - In the Garden - In the style of Johnny Cash (Cover)

Timotheos, thank you for your reply, I have to go but it's not Laura sings on it. . .
Also I do not have MP3. . .
https: // www. Youtube. com / watch? v = xafAvUxaby0

PERLOU said:
Timotheos, thank you for your reply, I have to go but it's not Laura sings on it. . .
Also I do not have MP3. . .
https: // www. Youtube. com / watch? v = xafAvUxaby0

Perlou, Timothéos provided you with the correct link, you just need to scroll the post to the bottom and find the attached file. :)

* laura-in-the-garden.mp3 (2228.25 ko - téléchargé 244 fois.)

Merci Sibéria, c'est écrit si petit que cela m'a échappé...
Mille mercis à Laura de son chant si doux que je vais me mettre en boucle...

Thank you Siberia is written so small I missed it. . .
Many thanks to Laura for her song so sweet I'll put myself in a loop. . .

Hey guys,
thank you for song,lovely voice Laura.I did sing very close to your melody.There is something "contagious" in this song,when I sing few times it calls for more,hard to stop.
I`m glad for you people getting your crystals,I`m waiting mine with patience.

agirl said:
There is something "contagious" in this song,when I sing few times it calls for more,hard to stop.

I've noticed the same thing. Once I start singing it becomes very hard to stop! Which isn't a bad thing considering the benefits of singing and the meaning of the song. ;D

Back
Top Bottom