Session 7 May 2016

Laura said:
Konstantin said:
I like it :rockon: , and i preffer it in the Key of G. :)
Yesterday after i come from work i was trying to learn the original text and melody of this song , because i've never heard it before.
And i was practicing the Johnny Cash version , and i like it very much. Its not very hard for playing it on guitar , but its a little more harder for singing.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafAvUxaby0

So i`ll continue practicing :)

Yes. And be aware that Timotheos isn't exactly singing the melody all the way through but the harmony. He's such a great harmony singer that he often shifts into the harmony parts!

I noticed that as I listened to it. So, I just had to play it again and sing the melody while he sang the harmony.
It sounded so great I had to do it all over again! I plan on doing that a lot.

Bear said:
My crystals arrived on Friday. It seems I had a small, positive energetic reaction to them that night where I had a warm feeling in my solar plexus and lower chest.

I'm having a warm feeling on my solar plexus too, like it feels more at ease and relaxed. The dreams are very interesting with the crystals too, so far one night with them :) In general, I feel more at ease and attentive.

I love singing the song to them and I find myself spontaneously singing it throughout the day :D

Reactions: SMM
thank you very much for Crystal work updates ... :) ... patiently waiting for the package! ... just hope I am not going to miss it, due to enormous travels I have lately ... but there is always someone at home to get the package if it is not specifically assigned to be picked just by me ....

love to all of you!

:hug: :love: :flowers:

Laura said:
Konstantin said:
I like it :rockon: , and i preffer it in the Key of G. :)
Yesterday after i come from work i was trying to learn the original text and melody of this song , because i've never heard it before.
And i was practicing the Johnny Cash version , and i like it very much. Its not very hard for playing it on guitar , but its a little more harder for singing.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafAvUxaby0

So i`ll continue practicing :)

Yes. And be aware that Timotheos isn't exactly singing the melody all the way through but the harmony. He's such a great harmony singer that he often shifts into the harmony parts!

Laura just recorded the 'straight up' version, a capella. Here it is.

The key is G and the guitar chords (for those interested) would be (original lyrics)

VERSE 1

G
I come to the gar-den a-lone,

C G
While the dew is still on the ros-es,

D7 G A7 D7
Nature's voice I hear, Fall-ing on my ear, The universe dis-clos-es.

CHORUS

G D
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,

D7 G
And she tells me I am her own,

G B7 Em C G D7 G
And the joy we share as we tar-ry there, None oth-er has ev-er known.

VERSE 2

G
Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice

C G
Is so sweet, the birds start their sing-ing,

D7 G A7 D7
And the mel-o-dy That life gives to me, With-in my heart is ring-ing,

CHORUS

VERSE 3

G
Knowledge stirs and its movements so true

C G
The sun dawns to highlight its glory

D7 G A7 D7
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams will grace my whole life's story.

CHORUS

Attachments

• laura-in-the-garden.mp3
    2.2 MB · Views: 4,681
I am truly happy for everyone who has received own crystals.
It seems, kind of a festival time for us.
Who ever thought that we can get a crystals treasure from 6th density beings, that is selected to personally matched.
And in addition to that, it is infused energy from Laura, and Team's singing.
This I call Miracle!!!
Is it, anything like that ever happened to any other human beings before?
Thank you, Cassiopaeans, Laura, and Team.

And I know that I needed to develop patience, so it s good opportunity for me to workout now for my another shortcoming personality.
In fact, I don't mind, if I get it to last person in the line.
I am just happy to know that I will get it on my right time.

Timótheos said:
Kasia said:
As for the song "In the Garden" maybe in your free time you could record it with the new lyrics so others could download it, learn and sing together with you, please...

I recorded a couple versions in different keys with the new lyrics that might give some idea of the timing of the words and music together. Not sure if this is exactly what was intended but is one interpretation anyway. The song itself has quite a dynamic melody range, and can be difficult to sing in one octave, which is why I played a version in both the key of G and the key of C. Hope this helps! :)

Key of G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2XUebYObY8&feature=youtu.be

Key of C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li71JVu62iM&feature=youtu.be

Those are fantastic, Timotheos! I lean toward G, too. :D

Thank you Joe, for posting a Laura's singing "In the Garden of The Universe."
It is so beautiful, and somehow easy to follow singing with Laura's voice.
Now I need lots practice to make it perfect.

Kay Kim said:

Agree, thank you for posting the above! Also thanks for the versions shared by Timotheos. Looking forward to singing along to these versions.

I've been practicing the song at voice lesson but in the key of F (teachers recommendation). Really interested now though to try practicing in the key of G. Also, I've been practicing to the original lyrics (to start out with) but plan to change that here soon and practice with the modified lyrics at lesson. My teacher is on the piano so a matter of writing over some of the original lyrics with the modified lyrics in the sheet music I have.

Kay Kim said:

Ditto! And thanks to Timotheos too. I will practise and rehearse the most I can while waiting for the crystals!

Kay Kim said:

Ditto to that! Thank you very much for sharing. Laura's singing and Timotheos's versions are just beautiful and inviting to sing along with.

Thank you Joe for Laura's version.
Thank you also Timotheos for your two versions.
No excuses for bad singing now!

Waiting for my crystal makes me feel Laura has made real the surreal.

Thank you Laura and girls, the C's and all on forum who constantly give their
advice and support.

Got the crystal and immediately felt something warm and energizing. But it could also be me just being all enthusiastic about it :D

Thanks for all involved !!

And thanks for the advice on the lyrics. I am not much of a singing bird. The first try was awful. Luckily crystals cannot complain (I hope)

My package arrived today, thank you very much. A corner of the package was opened and taped back up, however everything seemed to be intact within.

I knew when the crystals were chosen for me, as I already felt connected to them. Now that I have them in my possession the connection has strengthened quite a bit. There is energy flowing in and energy flowing out. I found myself singing the song silently, but in my mind the song was coming out in four part harmony.

Timótheos, merci pour vos versions aussi Belle l'une que l'autre...
Merci à tous pour vos partages, cela me fait grand plaisir que nous soyons de plus en plus nombreux à être connectés par nos Crystals, Laura et les Cassiopéens...
J'ai plaisir à lire les Prières et le chant "In the Garden" plusieurs fois par jour pour que les Crystals gardent bien leur charge...
Je prends mes Crystals dans mes mains, je les embrasse quelques fois, les caresses et aussi m'endors en tenant celui des Rêves dans ma main...
Je suis infiniment reconnaissante à Laura, son équipe et les Cassiopéens et vous tous membres du Forum...

Timotheus, thank you for your nice versions also one than the other. . .
Thank you all for your shares, it gives me great pleasure that we are more likely to be connected with our Crystals, Laura and the Cassiopaeans. . .
I enjoy reading the prayers and singing 'In the Garden' several times a day to keep the Crystals well their dependents. . .
I take my Crystals in my hands, I kiss them a few times, fondling and also fall asleep holding the Dream in my hand. . .
I am infinitely grateful to Laura, his team and the C's and all of you members of the Forum. . .

Back
Top Bottom