Session 7 May 2016

Hi Tuulikki,

have a look at the following post how to go about how to order the crystals:

Chu said:
I just posted this on the latest session thread but am pasting this here too, because from the PMs and emails we're getting, it seems that it's not very clear for everyone:

IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED CRYSTALS YET

It seems that a few of you might not have caught up with the last discussions on the 7 May session, so for those who are wondering if it's too late to order crystals, the answer is no, it's not too late. And here is what we need from you plus details about the crystal package:

For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.

If still something is not clear feel free to ask.

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Andre' said:
Hi i have a question that may seem very silly, as i understood the crystals shouldn't be exposed deliberately to light nor to water, for commodity i wear my crystal on my neck, by holding the crystal inside a small cotton bag attached to a silver chain, the problem is that sometimes when i sweat the small bag gets wet so i'm concerned that this way the crystal may deactivate itself, do you guys have some thought on that, thank you i will appreciate very much any feedback.

The crystals can be exposed to light and to water, just don't leave them in the moonlight.

thanks for the question and answer ... I have one more for the moonlight, does it also refer to the moon that might go through the window? silly question, but we have most of the roof windows, and I guess at some points of night they might get exposed? Do I than have to get them over night to a place where there is no any possibility for the moonlight to get on them? ... Even my bed is under the window? .. will be ok just to cover them with silk warping you so nicely prepared for them ... And what we do in case of exposure to the moonlight?

thx ... :huh:

Maybe you could put the crystals in a drawer or a cupboard during the night.

As for covering them with silk wrapping, I´ve spent times in the past seeking pure silk. There are many Hindu shops in my Spanish city who are selling several qualities of silk. And to my surprise, most of the keepers told me that pure silk isn´t available anymore since long time ago, but can still be found in their country, albeit at a very high price. The silk they are selling is usually mixed with cotton and wax fibers at its best. I guess the silk we are getting from France is pure, but I just want to make everyone aware here that one must be very cautious when bying pure silk. Fwiw.

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Andre' said:
Hi i have a question that may seem very silly, as i understood the crystals shouldn't be exposed deliberately to light nor to water, for commodity i wear my crystal on my neck, by holding the crystal inside a small cotton bag attached to a silver chain, the problem is that sometimes when i sweat the small bag gets wet so i'm concerned that this way the crystal may deactivate itself, do you guys have some thought on that, thank you i will appreciate very much any feedback.

The crystals can be exposed to light and to water, just don't leave them in the moonlight.

thanks for the question and answer ... I have one more for the moonlight, does it also refer to the moon that might go through the window? silly question, but we have most of the roof windows, and I guess at some points of night they might get exposed? Do I than have to get them over night to a place where there is no any possibility for the moonlight to get on them? ... Even my bed is under the window? .. will be ok just to cover them with silk warping you so nicely prepared for them ... And what we do in case of exposure to the moonlight?

You should be blocking moonlight from your sleeping area as a matter of course. For YOUR benefit as well.

Laura said:
solarmind said:
Laura said:
Andre' said:

You should be blocking moonlight from your sleeping area as a matter of course. For YOUR benefit as well.

yea was thinking so, some time I do, some time I forgot ... but yep thank you! ...

Just wandering how long it takes from order to delivery, approximately? I ordered my crystals about early/mid June.

Hi stellar,

it's different for each case and since there are lots of orders, where those most in need will receive their crystals sooner, it's difficult to say, but you'll receive an email when your crystals are sent. Here's Chu's post from a while back, where she explans it:

Chu said:
Given the amount of emails we are getting regarding the status of your request, it might be best to post a general reply here.

First, it would be good for you to re-read what Joe wrote earlier in this thread:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.

I received my crystals. I am so happy ! Thank you very much ! :)

I work at night, and I go to sleep at 6:00 AM. So I wonder if it is better to read to my stones the reading number 1 in the evening, and number 2 in the morning or not. What is your recommendation please ?

Received crystals today, a big :hug: and a thank you to all involved in the process
and all the hard work you guys put into charging the crystals and providing instructions very much appreciated the crystals are beautifull. :hug: thanks again.

Laura said:

You know, my father was telling me all my life how much he hates sleeping under the full moon. When I told him that he could just turn his head away from the window, because I thought that the problem is in the light, he told me that that wouldn't work because he could feel him on the back of his head. And I never understood what he was talking about, why would a moonlight be such a problem for sleeping? Perhaps because my room was never exposed to moonlight so I never had such problem. But now I realize that my father really is feeling a negative energy coming from moon, after all. Maybe some of us are just more sensitive to these energies than others.

I think it also relates to the articles that explain that light on ANY part of the body is sensed as light.

I recall not being able to sleep as a child. My sister and I shared a room, her bed/things were on opposite sides of mine. She would sometimes turn the small night light on after I went to sleep (because I couldn't sleep). Most times I would wake up 30 minutes later, even though the light was very dim.

Some are less sensitive to light than others. On the other hand, bright sunlight during the day does not bother me.

So I don't know if it is energy so much as it is light itself that interrupts or affects sleep.

I received my crystal few days ago, I am so Happy!!! :lol: I want to thank to the team by so much dedication to this project! I was surprised by the dream stone, it is some enigmatic, and the house crystal so sturdy. I love the prayers included, they evokes so much feelings and thoughts about what DCM means for me and our shared vision of her. Although I have read this thread some doubts persist, some details. I want to treat my crystals very well. I have this questions:

1) The C's told sing for the dream and the healing stone and read for the protection and house one. In the pamphlet that distintion is not made, in fact it says that they are universal. Should I read the prayer 1 and 2 to all my rocks and sing in the garden to all of them?
2) Is it needed to remove the silk lining to sing and read to the crystals? I feel is different but I am not sure.
3) I want to carry the treated water to my work to drink it along the day. I was thinking that add a pinch of salt to that water to help keep the "charge" along the day. So if this is a right think to do, should the salt be added to the water together with the crystal or just when the charge of the water is finished?

Thank you!

Hi Aiming,

thank you very much for reposted the quote published by Joe and Shu.

--------

Je te remercie beaucoup d'avoir reposté la citation publiée par Joe et Shu.

Aiming said:
Hi stellar,

it's different for each case and since there are lots of orders, where those most in need will receive their crystals sooner, it's difficult to say, but you'll receive an email when your crystals are sent. Here's Chu's post from a while back, where she explans it:

Chu said:
Given the amount of emails we are getting regarding the status of your request, it might be best to post a general reply here.

First, it would be good for you to re-read what Joe wrote earlier in this thread:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.

This allowed me to see the full scope of work provided by Laura and her team as well as the link between them with the C's.

All this love and self-giving energy that is provided to offer us protection through the crystals is beautiful.

And with gratitude, I thank you with all my heart and know that I admire every stage of this vast project that will unified us.

Thank you! :D

---------

Ceci m'a permis de constater toute l'ampleur du travail fournit par Laura et toute son équipe ainsi que le lien qui les unit avec les C's.

Toute cette amour et cette énergie du don de soi qui est fournit pour nous offrir protection par le biais des cristaux est magnifique.

Et avec gratitude, je vous remercie de tout mon coeur et sachez que j'admire chaque étape de ce vaste projet qui va nous unifié.

Merci! :D

Galaxia2002 said:
I received my crystal few days ago, I am so Happy!!! :lol: I want to thank to the team by so much dedication to this project! I was surprised by the dream stone, it is some enigmatic, and the house crystal so sturdy. I love the prayers included, they evokes so much feelings and thoughts about what DCM means for me and our shared vision of her. Although I have read this thread some doubts persist, some details. I want to treat my crystals very well. I have this questions:

1) The C's told sing for the dream and the healing stone and read for the protection and house one. In the pamphlet that distintion is not made, in fact it says that they are universal. Should I read the prayer 1 and 2 to all my rocks and sing in the garden to all of them?
2) Is it needed to remove the silk lining to sing and read to the crystals? I feel is different but I am not sure.
3) I want to carry the treated water to my work to drink it along the day. I was thinking that add a pinch of salt to that water to help keep the "charge" along the day. So if this is a right think to do, should the salt be added to the water together with the crystal or just when the charge of the water is finished?

Thank you!

1) That was my impression. I think the other instructions may have been for the Chateaux's charging process, and not for us. Though I'd say that if you're feeling particularly inclined to sing more to your dream stone and read more to your protection stones, then doing additional reading/singing on top of what was recommended isn't going to hurt them. Might even be beneficial.

2) The silk cloths aren't going to block out your voice or intent, AFAIK, so I don't think it matters one way or another. But personally, I find my crystals very pleasing to gaze upon and like to look at them as I read/sing to them. It feels like I'm building more of a connection that way. Could be in my head, but fwiw.

3) The additional salt I think is meant to help the water keep it's charge and structure, so I would think putting the salt in the water with the crystal to make sure everything 'sets' up properly would be the best course.

Received my crystals in the mail two days ago. I've sent the confirmation e-mail also. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this project possible; putting in all the time and effort and powering through injuries and difficulties. I am very grateful to you all. :hug2:

I think all of the crystals are so beautiful and perfect, as well as the bows wrapped around the silk cloth. I didn't want to undo the bows! The prayers are also very cool and uplifting. Thank you all very much. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom