Session 8 April 2000

Hi JLKGreystone, sorry I cannot answer your question but just so I understand your understanding, do you see the wave as a singular event, like perhaps a wave that occurs by dropping a rock in the water or as a continuous event?

I imagined it as a continuous event that comes by at specific intervals in relation to our planet's space/time location from the source. The source puzzles me, and I has temporarily satisfied my curiosity with the notion that the wave comes as waves in a frequency from the act of creation creating and realizing itself. So I certainly am curious to know how other people imagine the wave.

Thanks,
Gonzo

Finduilas495 said:
.............4D already and (ii) if one is STO in 4D and does not desire to go back to STS (didn't the C's say that desire was STS anyways) then how was that scenario even possible?

Does anyone have additional data on this that I've missed? It would be much appreciated :) Many thanks in advance :flowers:

Your answer may be at the chapter of the wave "Lucifer and the pot of gold"
Some of why wecame to this point it has to be as I understand with the hemispheres of the brain.

Please, just remember, or re-read the chapter or read it if you haven't, it is one of the best and talks a lot about what you are asking.

[quote author=jordifs]
Sorry for this long post, I was thinking on it for 2 days.
I wish it is helpful to others, as it did to me to stop and write without haste (which leads to mistakes).
[/quote]

Thank you for the consideration, Jordi, I'd like to address the points you've made, but need a bit more time to do some research :knitting:

[quote author=Divide By Zero]
It took me a lot of time to figure out how there could be 3D STO. When reading the Ishmael books by Daniel Quinn, I started to understand. He explains how since agriculture started to become dominating (called "totalitarian agriculture") humanity started to feel like they "were god" and able to control reality. That view is pretty much STS because it ignores mother nature which in itself regulates life, like in the animal kingdom.

I suppose the idea of 3d STO having some 4d is much like a pet that is graduating to the 3d. The idea that these pets are starting to see how 3d works.
[/quote]

I'll look into the Ishmael books, thanks for the recommendation, Divide By Zero :)

[quote author=cubbex]
Your answer may be at the chapter of the wave "Lucifer and the pot of gold"
Some of why wecame to this point it has to be as I understand with the hemispheres of the brain.

Please, just remember, or re-read the chapter or read it if you haven't, it is one of the best and talks a lot about what you are asking.
[/quote]

I've read it several times, but will re-read that chapter, thank you cubbex :)

I'm not sure, but in all liklihood it could not be a singular event like a wave we witness breaking on a shoreline.

Hi JLKGreystone and Gonzo,

I took my notions of what the Wave could look like from the movie StarTrek - Generations wherein it's called The Ribbon and The Nexus interchangeably.

The Ribbon is supposed to be some sort of a filament of special energies circling through spacetime on its own trajectory - so it could be a recurrent feature at at least some spacetime coordinates.

Being enveloped in its passing constitutes some sort of 'heavenly' surroundings and ditto inner state of awareness which together form The Nexus of timeless wellbeing and bliss (or something like that).

The C's called this brief moment of complete merging of existence at all densities an experience of "hyperkinetic sensate" awareness, if memory serves. Not sure that I'm understanding these concepts well enough, though - but I thought it appropriate to reference this here.

A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!

I wonder if these "radiance" have to do something with changes prior to transition to 4D or to similar borderlines , or even with all the changes connected with enlarging awareness, EE breathing, diet and similar??

Excellent session, thank you Laura.

I think I enjoy reading these sessions with the C's more than anything on the forums. We get information straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. They are insightful, thought provoking and enlightening and I appreciate Laura and all those that work so hard to bring this information to all of us. The last part about wanting to know who Jack the Ripper really was interesting. I would love to know who that person really was along with so many othe controversial "behind the curtain" figures that have played such a detrimental role in world history. But, at the same time I realize that I'm not really improving myself by knowing the whose who in these stories. But, I have to admit it sure is damn tempting though.

I'm always interested in what the Cs put in quotation marks.

They ended the session with:
A: Such "gall." Good Night!

Laura had been inquiring about Dr. William Gull.

I Googled "Dr. William Gall"+"ripper" and didn't come up with much, but when I removed William from the query, I found all sorts of results.

Could Drs Gull and Gall be the same people or would that be too obvious a clue for them to offer?

Gonzo

Ljubica said:

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

I wonder if these "radiance" have to do something with changes prior to transition to 4D or to similar borderlines , or even with all the changes connected with enlarging awareness, EE breathing, diet and similar??

Excellent session, thank you Laura.

When I read it I feel excitement. What it could mean??? To look like that blue guy in the watchemen movie?

While we were having this weird, continuously rolling thunder-roar in the sky, I had those flashes about how a possible manifestation of The Current™ might look like in the future.

So, what conducts electricity? Metals. Human bodies have various iron-content, I guess also dependent of iron-ions in the environment. One source is drinking water. Hemochromatosis ensues if too much iron gets into the body. Current science offers all kinds of study results, sicknesses, consequences of too much iron in the body. As usual, it seems inconclusive and not having all the details. Focusing too much on materialism, on the physical substances.

Session 18, Oct, 1994, mentions the "blue skinned people".

Session 8 April, 2000 goes into more detail:
Q: They ignore them. But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?

Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?

A: Maybe.

Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?

A: Maybe.

Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?

A: Possibly....

Also curious: all the Artesian water wells in our area have high iron content. The latest news is they "fixed" the [for 2 years now] broken Artesian well nearest to us with an electric pump. And they posted a water test-result from the authorities. According to those results, that well now has four times higher iron ion content (860) than the allowed maximum (200), making the water companies call that specific iron-amount in that water "endurable" / "bearable".

I discovered a natural Artesian well 20 km away, (flows without pump) from where I like to get my water nowadays and it has a weird yellowish tint, which - I just researched - can mean high iron/manganese content. Bummer..:-/

The saying "grow, where you are planted." came to mind. Then I remembered the "blue skinned" Celts:
Q: So, it was necessary for the Jews not to eat the pork, but not for the Aryans, and the mixing caused susceptibility. In a general sense, are strong Aryan genetics indicative of the necessity for the consumption of meat?

A: In a sense, but pescadorial features substitute semi-adequately.

Q: Pescadorial. Semi-adequately. What needed to be added so that the substitution would be not just semi-adequate, but totally adequate?

A: Iron/protein levels.

Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,' these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would prove whether or not they were because if they were, they would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials or the putting together of the building itself, even down to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part. What is the significance of this restriction on the use of iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?

A: Bloodline trails.

Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well enough to frame another question...

A: You will, my dear, oh will you!

Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay, maybe the iron is something that interacts...

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: {consults dictionary} Iron –derived from early Celt 'iserno,' via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,' which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the most common and important of all metals, and its alloys, as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86; melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point 3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2. Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily magnetized... there is some new work about iron and magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have 'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density, and the elimination of it enables one to switch densities... or...

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that it?

A: You are getting "warmer."

Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?

A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered! What better deception than to divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance, then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the substance?

Q: Okay, it is the magnetite that acts as a conduit. And the concentration is upon the substance, that is, the magnetite. Let me conjecture that the thing that is believed to be distilled out of the alchemical operations is magnetite, is that correct?

A: No, because no need, if not deceived by other efforts.

Thanks to 2G-5G mobile phone and WiFi tech and the "speed" of living, the modern human mind has a reduced capacity of memory to keep many important details in mind at once to continue - this is my idea - constant 'Alchemical Analysis' and try to connect the dots.

Water has many states, like the fourth state, which is heavy water, which Alchemists used: Session 22 November 1997.

In connection to this a weird "Omm"-like sound idea came up / was mentioned / was played with in the sessions.

Previously I mentioned in the Project C thread that US military psychics used both sides of their brain, one responsible for engineering and calculus the other half is for art and music.

So I remembered that [just like other kids' weird practices like twins inventing their own languages, etc..] since childhood I had this weird sound, which very much resembles a kind of "Oomm", but appears stronger, more powerful.. and musical!

Then I remembered this dot [to be connected], that the soul marries genetics, when present and (IIRC) life situations are created for incarnations.

So what if increased iron content in the body and magnetite and the alchemist's "sensitives"-stuff and that weird "Oomm" sound reacts with the heavy water in the body, if present..

Recently I'm experimenting with combining astrology and Feng Shui, which are probably have same roots. Re-organized my room to enable better energy flow by unblocking / clearing areas of clutter in my lucky directions.

All above clues/dots might be interconnected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom