Session 8 April 2000

Miguel_Sanchez

The Living Force
Hi JLKGreystone, sorry I cannot answer your question but just so I understand your understanding, do you see the wave as a singular event, like perhaps a wave that occurs by dropping a rock in the water or as a continuous event?

I imagined it as a continuous event that comes by at specific intervals in relation to our planet's space/time location from the source. The source puzzles me, and I has temporarily satisfied my curiosity with the notion that the wave comes as waves in a frequency from the act of creation creating and realizing itself. So I certainly am curious to know how other people imagine the wave.

Thanks,
Gonzo

cubbex

The Living Force
Finduilas495 said:
.............4D already and (ii) if one is STO in 4D and does not desire to go back to STS (didn't the C's say that desire was STS anyways) then how was that scenario even possible?

Does anyone have additional data on this that I've missed? It would be much appreciated :) Many thanks in advance :flowers:
Your answer may be at the chapter of the wave "Lucifer and the pot of gold"
Some of why wecame to this point it has to be as I understand with the hemispheres of the brain.

Please, just remember, or re-read the chapter or read it if you haven't, it is one of the best and talks a lot about what you are asking.

Finduilas495

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
[quote author=jordifs]
Sorry for this long post, I was thinking on it for 2 days.
I wish it is helpful to others, as it did to me to stop and write without haste (which leads to mistakes).
[/quote]

Thank you for the consideration, Jordi, I'd like to address the points you've made, but need a bit more time to do some research :knitting:

[quote author=Divide By Zero]
It took me a lot of time to figure out how there could be 3D STO. When reading the Ishmael books by Daniel Quinn, I started to understand. He explains how since agriculture started to become dominating (called "totalitarian agriculture") humanity started to feel like they "were god" and able to control reality. That view is pretty much STS because it ignores mother nature which in itself regulates life, like in the animal kingdom.

I suppose the idea of 3d STO having some 4d is much like a pet that is graduating to the 3d. The idea that these pets are starting to see how 3d works.
[/quote]

I'll look into the Ishmael books, thanks for the recommendation, Divide By Zero :)

[quote author=cubbex]
Your answer may be at the chapter of the wave "Lucifer and the pot of gold"
Some of why wecame to this point it has to be as I understand with the hemispheres of the brain.

Please, just remember, or re-read the chapter or read it if you haven't, it is one of the best and talks a lot about what you are asking.
[/quote]

I've read it several times, but will re-read that chapter, thank you cubbex :)

JLKGreystone

A Disturbance in the Force
I'm not sure, but in all liklihood it could not be a singular event like a wave we witness breaking on a shoreline.

Palinurus

The Living Force
Hi JLKGreystone and Gonzo,

I took my notions of what the Wave could look like from the movie StarTrek - Generations wherein it's called The Ribbon and The Nexus interchangeably.

The Ribbon is supposed to be some sort of a filament of special energies circling through spacetime on its own trajectory - so it could be a recurrent feature at at least some spacetime coordinates.

Being enveloped in its passing constitutes some sort of 'heavenly' surroundings and ditto inner state of awareness which together form The Nexus of timeless wellbeing and bliss (or something like that).

The C's called this brief moment of complete merging of existence at all densities an experience of "hyperkinetic sensate" awareness, if memory serves. Not sure that I'm understanding these concepts well enough, though - but I thought it appropriate to reference this here.

Juba

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!
I wonder if these "radiance" have to do something with changes prior to transition to 4D or to similar borderlines , or even with all the changes connected with enlarging awareness, EE breathing, diet and similar??

Excellent session, thank you Laura.

ripvanwinkle

Padawan Learner
I think I enjoy reading these sessions with the C's more than anything on the forums. We get information straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. They are insightful, thought provoking and enlightening and I appreciate Laura and all those that work so hard to bring this information to all of us. The last part about wanting to know who Jack the Ripper really was interesting. I would love to know who that person really was along with so many othe controversial "behind the curtain" figures that have played such a detrimental role in world history. But, at the same time I realize that I'm not really improving myself by knowing the whose who in these stories. But, I have to admit it sure is damn tempting though.

Miguel_Sanchez

The Living Force
I'm always interested in what the Cs put in quotation marks.

They ended the session with:
A: Such "gall." Good Night!

Laura had been inquiring about Dr. William Gull.

I Googled "Dr. William Gall"+"ripper" and didn't come up with much, but when I removed William from the query, I found all sorts of results.

Could Drs Gull and Gall be the same people or would that be too obvious a clue for them to offer?

Gonzo

cubbex

The Living Force
Ljubica said:
A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!
I wonder if these "radiance" have to do something with changes prior to transition to 4D or to similar borderlines , or even with all the changes connected with enlarging awareness, EE breathing, diet and similar??

Excellent session, thank you Laura.
When I read it I feel excitement. What it could mean??? To look like that blue guy in the watchemen movie?

Top Bottom